FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW Freestyle 09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW Freestyle 09 Empty
PostSubject: HLW Freestyle 09   HLW Freestyle 09 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:18 am

HLW Freestyle 09 134316231752407963

This show is broadcast on Hulu.com and HLW.com with limited commercial breaks.

Show opens with the theme song "We Made It" by Busta Rhymes & Linkin Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxzRYMrcVc

HLW Freestyle 09 AbrahamWashington

AW: Hello everyone. Welcome to HLW FREESTYLE! I'm your host the most interesting brotha in the world, Abraham Washington. And alongside me, America's Sweetheart, Paula Abdul. Paula another great show lined up for us. In our Main Event, the now Former World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Austin Aries faces The Human Tornado.

HLW Freestyle 09 Paula-abdul-2-300

Paula: I was shocked to see Aries drop that title to Paul London, but he is right back in action tonight..

AW: Also we will see El Generico go up against Negro League Junior member, Big E Langston.

Paula: This week I sat down with League Leader, Teddy Long to talk about the attacks from the group known as KKK.

AW: I really want to hear that. Now lets take it to the ring.

HLW Freestyle 09 06

The Alaskans
Alaska
Combined weight 512 Lbs

-----vs-------

HLW Freestyle 09 Nextgen_zpscad1da9a

Gen Next (Prince Devitt & Adrian Neville)
Europe
Combined Weight 415 Lbs

(The Alaskans take advantage early. But Devit eye gouges one of them and then the Young team takes over. Despite their size and speed. They do a bit of rough housoing. Such as choking guys across the ropes and such. After a double DDT. They both climb separate buckles., Devitt hits a Double foot stomp from the top rope. Then Neville immediately hits a Corkscrew Shooting Star Press.They've dubbed this The OC. (Outta Control). Its an easy 3 count

Winners: Gen Next

AW: Dammmmnnn! That was some victory.

Paula: These 2 guys have a lot of attitude but a ton of talent to go with it. They are someone to keep an eye out for here in HLW..

AW: Up next. The Generic Luchador in action.

Paula: Ole!

HLW Freestyle 09 BigELangston4

Big E. Langston
Tampa, Florida
290 Lbs

--------vs--------

HLW Freestyle 09 Copy_of_Generico

El Generico
Tijuana, Canada
Weight: 193 Lbs

(Being outweighed by close to 100 pounds does not deter the Generic Luchador. He comes out firig on all cylinders bbut then Langston catches him and delivers a flapjack that has the crowd in awe. Langston starts to toss the masked man around the ring like a sack of laundry. Bid E goes for his finish but Generico escapes and hits a dropkick to his bback sending him to the corner.

Langston is incensed and charges Generico who does a Drop Toe Hold sending Big jaw first into the middle buckle.  He is dazed and Generico follows up with an Ole Kick! He gets Langston up and nails the BRAINBUSTAHHHH! He covers for the win.)

Winner: El Generico

Paula: I can't believe he got him up!

AW: Surprised me too. That dude Langston is crazy swoll.

Paula: Swoll?

AW: Look it up in that urban dictionary I gave you.

Commercial for Hulu Plus

AW: Well every show we have a sit down interview conducted by Paula with some of the Superstars of HLW. Tonight is a special one as she sits with Teddy Long, The man behind the Negro League.

Paula: Teddy Long...What is happening out there?

Long: (Looking behind him) This is criminal, Paula! Its the damn KKK!

Paula: They seem to have targeted the Negro League and you in particular. Why?

Long: Wy? Why do you think. Look at my skin! HLW needs to do something! This can't be allowed. I'm an honest business man! Its wrong!

Paula: You've made a lot of enemies here in HLW over the years. Could this be the reason?

(Long looks around the studio again nervously.)

Long:: Enemies? Everybody loves me! Snoop needs to do something! Crinimal, I tell you!

Paula: Do you have a plan going forth?

Long: Those bastards attacked by surprise. But my boys are gonna be ready next time. They not gonna get me!

Paula: Well Mr Long. This is a very unique situation. All of us here are really concerned and want to get to the bottom of this.

Long: Yeah yall do that. but as for....wait..you heard that?

Paula: Heard what?

Long: Whose that there?! Oh no! They here!(Teddy jumps up and runs away. The camera turns and a cook wearing a white smock is there. He tells Paula lunch is ready.)

Paula: I guess that's that.

COMMERCIAL FOR HLW TV ON BET

AW: Daaaamn! That boy ran like the Po-lice was chasing him..

Paula: He is paranoid, but can you blame him?

AW: Good point. Main Event time.

HLW Freestyle 09 1176841837_dpp_0623_crop_340x234

Austin Aries
Former UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Milwaukee, WI
217 Lbs

----------vs----------

HLW Freestyle 09 04

Human Tornado
Hollywood, AL
196 Lbs
Theme Music: Everybody Dance Now- C&C Music Factory

(Aries comes to the ring. Gone is the trademark smirk, the oozing of confidence, the bravado. Now its a scowl. No words. The bell rings and he's all business. He takes control early on the mat. Transferring from hold to hold. HT just can't keep up with him. Aries goes for a clothesline but HT ducs it and counters into a Crucifix. 1.. 2.. No!

Ht goes on a quick burst of offensive but Aries avoids a plancha and is back in business. He hits a lariot. Then a Neckbreaker. He gets him up for the Brainbuster...He nails it! HT is out. Aries doesn't cover. He picks him up...another Brainbuster! The crowd is hushed. Aries looks out at the crowd and you can see the anger building up. He grabsTornado again. He hoists up his limp body...Brainbuster #3!! The crowd is booing now. He refuses to make a cover. Referee Justin King has seen enough. He alls for the bell.)

Winner: Ausin Aries

(Aries looks to go affter him again but the ref gets in his way. Aries balls up his fist. But he turns and storms out the ring. King calls for medical personal to check on Human Tornado.)

AW: Paula, Tornado has not moved. This could be serious....

Paula: Why? Why did Aries do this? He had him beat.

AW: I guess this was a message. To Paul London or anyone else out there. The Age of Aries is not over. We will have details on Human Tornado's condition on HLW.com. See you next time for more Freestyle!

Paula: Bye....
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW Freestyle 09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: