FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW Freestyle 07

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW Freestyle 07 Empty
PostSubject: HLW Freestyle 07   HLW Freestyle 07 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:45 am

HLW Freestyle 07 134316231752407963

This show is broadcast on Hulu.com and HLW.com with limited commercial breaks.

Show opens with the theme song "We Made It" by Busta Rhymes & Linkin Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxzRYMrcVc

HLW Freestyle 07 AbrahamWashington

AW: Hello everyone. Welcome to HLW FREESTYLE! I'm your host the King of Bling, Abraham Washington. Joined by America's true Idol, Paula Abdul. Paula tonight we are featuring the Cruiserweight tournament.

HLW Freestyle 07 Paulaabdul

Paula: This is so exciting! 2 tournament Matches, Richie steamboat vs Dolph Ziggler & Sabu is back facing Human Tornado.

AW: Not only that but in our Main Event we will see the HLW Ladies Champion, Mercedes Martinez defend against former champ, Naomi.

Paula: Another great show and to add to it, I had the oppurtunity to talk to... well its a surprise. Stay tuned!

AW: A surprise? You got meanxious for this segment. Now let's send it to the ring for our first match..

HLW Freestyle 07 RichieSteamboat2

Richie Steamboat
Charlotte, Nc
220 Lbs

-----vs-------

HLW Freestyle 07 Dolph-ziggler

Dolph Ziggler
Hollywood, FL
213 Lbs

(This match goes back and forth. Richie almost ends it with a small package. Dolph Hits a Powerbomb on Richie for a near fall. Dolph goes for the Zig Zag but Steamer hooks the ropes and Dolph hits the mat hard....Super Kick!. Riche covers 1.. 2.. NO! Ziggler kicks out. Steamboat hits a suplex then goes to the 2nd rope. He comes off with a knee drop but Ziggler rolls out the way. Zig Zag by Dolph! 1.. 2.. NOOOOO!!! Richie gets his shoulder up! Dolph waits... Another Zig Zag! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Dolph ziggler

AW: Dolph Ziggler moves on.

Paula: This guy is really hot these days.

AW: Ever since he hooked up with Tully Blanchard, his career has skyrocketed!

Paula: Up next is Sabu again. This time taking on former Cruieserweight Champ, Human Tornado.

AW: Wow, Paula. doing your homework I see!

HLW Freestyle 07 Sabu

Sabu
Bombay, MI
220 Lbs
Theme Music: Huka Blues- Harry Slash & The Slashtones

--------vs--------

HLW Freestyle 07 1333546793_04

Human Tornado
Hollywood, AL
Weight: 196 Lbs

Tornado comes out dancing and High fiving fans. He is attacked in the aisle by Sabu. Sabu send him in face first into the steel railing. He drags him to time scorers tableHe rams his head into it the slams him ontop. Sabu jumps in the ringHe tells the ref to bstart the match. He does and Sabu goes up top and hits a Flying legdrop thru the table. A "Holy shit" chant rings out from the crowd as Sabu limps his way back into the ring. Tornado is trying to crawl his way back but can't beat the count.)

Winner By Countout: Sabu

Paula: Wait is that legal? He gets to the next round?

AW: Its unorthodox but he does move on. Looked like this was his plan all along.

Paula: Well not very fair. Tornado never had a chance to get ready.

Commercial for Hulu Plus

Paula: I get letters from fans asking questions all the time. One question I get often is What happened to the Tri-State Championship? Well in my special sit down segment we have the answer.

(We see a close-up of the Tri-State Title belt. Then the camera slowly pulls back to reveal its being held by Shelton Benjamin.)

HLW Freestyle 07 Shelton-benjamin-7

Paula: Welcome back.... Shelton Benjamin.

Benjamin: Its great to be back here in HLW.

Paula: Where have you been?.

Benjamin: Well I've been busy. I have worked in a number of territories. Broadening my skills and of course spreading my name.

Paula: Spreading your name? Is that important?

Benjamin: Don't be naive Paula. Do you think its just about what you do in the ring? You need fame. The championship committee wants Marqee Match ups. They want to put guys in World Title matches that the fans want to see. The rankings is extremely biased by fame. Big names get top spots. That's just how it is. Everyone knows it. Shelton Benjamin is just the one who says it.  

Paula: OK. Switching gears. Why have you returned?

Benjamin: I always planned to return. Teddy and I have been in contact the entire time I was gone. I knew what side he was backing in the League war before you guys did.

Paula: So you are still a member of the League?

Benjamin: Never stopped. Shelton Benjamin is also still the Tri-State Champion as you can see. But of course Jack Tunney is saying I'm going to be defending this belt a lot from here on in. But that's fine with me. Send them all. Shelton Benjamin is afraid of no one.

Paula: Well, once again, welcome back. We look forward to seeing you defending that title here n HLW soon.

COMMERCIAL FOR HLW TV ON BET

AW: What a big surprise! Shelton is back in the hood! Now its Main Event time!

Paula: The ladies are in the ring!

HLW Freestyle 07 Martinez

Mercedes Martinez
HLW Ladies Champion
Waterbury, CT

----------vs----------

HLW Freestyle 07 Naomi-3

Naomi
Orlando, FL

(Naomi and Mercedes start off wrestling a clean match with Mercedes having an advantage in mat wrestling. Naomi is game though and does her best to counter. Martinez goes for a Back suplex but Naomi does a back flip out and jhits a spinning reverse kick. She drops a leg andcovers for a quick 2. Mercedes hits a low kick and elivers a DDT. she covers 1.. 2..

NO! Naomi kicks out. Martinez locks on a necklock. it takes a a little while but eventually Naomi fights out the hold. She hits a dropkick on the champ. Then an atomic drop followed by a Leg Lariat. She sends her in to the ropes looking for the Booty call...She Nails it! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!! Martinez beats th count. Naomi. Climbs the ropes...Flying Body Press!!! But Mercedes rolls thru and has a handful of tights 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner & STILL Champions: Mercedes Martinez

AW: Mercedes wins but a bit controversial.

Paula: This seems to be a different Mercedes. She wants the World Title.

AW: And it looks like she will do anything to get there. Paula that's our show. See you fans next time for more Freestyle.

Paula: BYE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW Freestyle 07
Page 1 of 1