FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW Freestyle 06

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW Freestyle 06 Empty
PostSubject: HLW Freestyle 06   HLW Freestyle 06 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:33 am

HLW Freestyle 06 134316231752407963

This show is broadcast on Hulu.com and HLW.com with limited commercial breaks.

Show opens with the theme song "We Made It" by Busta Rhymes & Linkin Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxzRYMrcVc

HLW Freestyle 06 AbrahamWashington

AW: Hello everyone. Welcome to HLW FREESTYLE! I'm your host the doctor of cool, Abraham Washington. Joined by America's sweetheart, Paula Abdul. Paula wrestlemania is over but we are still heade forward.

HLW Freestyle 06 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpBjRLIwq8JQPObR7cd0JKC6E7U4Rc0McAEQr-F-yQIxZq3zo1

Paula: That we are. Wrestlemania was all it was advertised to be. chills, thrills and surprises galore. But as you said we are moving forward and tonight we have some show.

AW: Thats right Paula! In our Main Event. The Skyscrapers will defend the HLW Tag Team Championship against Hiro-CIMA. And also we have a first round Cruiserweight tournament match as Homicide faces Sabu.

Paula: Also Abe I got to sit down with HLW Ladies Champion, Mercedes Martinez. You wont believe what she has to say.

AW: Can't wait to hear it. Now let's send it to the ring for our first match..

HLW Freestyle 06 MVP

MVP w/Teddy Long
Miami, FL
248 Lbs

-----vs-------

HLW Freestyle 06 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFvncdJRjtAV_x_xOqP0E8bj9R_WwW8CrPkeOX-3eRDpRUXVMGcQ

Sweet Brown Sugar
Music City, TN
227 Lbs

(Still a lot of bad blood stemming from the Negro League civil war. SBS hits a series of left jabs then a roundhouse right takes MVP down. SBS nails a couple of Dropkicks. MVP rolls to the outside to catch a breather but SBS goes for a plancha. MVP catches him mid air and rams him back first into the ring post. He then Irish whips SBs into the steel barrier. He rolls SBs back in the ring and continues to dole out punishment.

MVP goes for the Playmaker but SBs powers up and delivers an electric Chair to MVP. SBS climbs to the 2nd rope...Flying Dropkick! He makes the cover 1.. 2.. NO!! MVP kicks out. Sugar now goes for the Bainbuster. MVP blocks it, hits a knee to the gut, then a spinebuster. He backs to the corner then charges...and nails SBS with the Drive By Kick! He now finishes him with the Playmaker. )

Winner: MVP

AW: MVP and the Negro League are on a big roll, Paula.

Paula: I thought we couldn't call them that anymore?

AW: The Network has no say on this show. As far as I'm concerned we are STILLthe HOOD!

Paula: Sounds good to me up next our Cruiserweight match. I'm not familiar with this Sabu.

AW: Sabu is a former HLW wrestler. He works in Sin City these days but the Network & Joseph Park invited him here. He is "unique" to say the least.

HLW Freestyle 06 Sabu

Sabu
Bombay, MI
220 Lbs
Theme Music: Huka Blues- Harry Slash & The Slashtones

--------vs--------

HLW Freestyle 06 Homicide1

Homicide
Brooklyn, NY
Weight: 212 Lbs

(This is more like a street fight rather than a wrestling match. These 2 juniors brawl both inside and outside he ring. Homicide nails Sabu with a Gringo Cutter. He covers but only gets 2. He is looking for the Gringo Killa but Sabu dropkicks his knee. Then aq legdrop to the back of Homicide's head. He covers for a near fall. Both men have taken a beating Homicide gets off a Double lrg slam and goes up. Frog splash! BUT Sabu gets his knees up! Arabian Piledriver followed by the Arabian Press. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Sabu

Paula: Whoa! Thats a bit of an upset isn't it Abe?

AW: Sabu is a serious competitor but I guess you had to think Homicide had the advantage coming in.

Paula: Well this Sabu looks like he could win this tournament. Which may not be so good for HLW.

Commercial for Hulu Plus

Paula: Earlier in the week I had the chance to talk with the HLW Ladies Champion, Mercedes Martinez.

Paula: Thank you for this time Mercedes. Its great to talk to one of the girls in HLW.

Mercedes: Its my pleasure Paula, I'm a big fan. But I'd like to think I'm more than just one of the "girls".

Paula: Well you are the champion.

Mercedes: More than that. I'm the best women's wrestler in the World! Yet where is MY title shot?

Paula: Well you were in the Elimination Chamber Match at Road To wrestlemania....

Mercedes: That isn't a shot thats a clusterfuck of a match! It doesn't show the best wrestler it shows the luckiest. Thats why Lacey came up short at Wrestlemania. She didn't belong there. In fact Lita I'm not sure is a deserved champion. No offense to her. I have respect for her but come on. I've been at the top of these rankings for years. Where did Lita come from? All these specialty multi-woman matches are bogus. Its about one on one who is the best.  

Paula: And that's you?

Mercedes: You sound like you're not sure. that's fine Paula. you're just another person who I will remind when that world title is around my waist.

Paula: I didn't mean it that way. In fact I think you can become the World Champion.

Mercedes: You think it...I KNOW IT! Lita if you're watching this honey. Let me put you on notice. I'm tired of waiting for my chance. Now I'm coming to get it.

Paula: That sounds like a good place to end this. Mercedes thank you again for our time. we all look forward to seeing you continue your march to the World title.

COMMERCIAL FOR HLW TV ON BET

AW: wow, Paula! That was intense! Now its Main Event time!

Paula: Tag Team Belts on the line!

HLW Freestyle 06 77751434HLW Freestyle 06 CIMA

Hiro-CIMA
Combined weight 453 Lbs
Japan

----------vs----------

HLW Freestyle 06 Skyscrapers

Skyscrapers w/Bill Alphonso
HLW Tag Team Champions
Combined Weight 625 Lbs
Metropolis

(Match starts with the challengers giving a good showing. Using quickness. tanahashi hits a Top Rope Flying Necktie on Sid for a near fall. cima later hits a Diving headbutt on spivey. But also can't get the win. The match continues and Spivey hits a big boot to CIMA's face. Now the champs get to work. They finish CIMA with a Powerbomb. Before they can make the pin. The Kings of wrestling hit the ring attacking the champions. It is a pier 6 brawl. Refeees and officials are trying to break it up but they are all getting tossed away by both teams. finally the locker room empties as they all come into the ring to sepaate these 2 teams.)

Winners by DQ & STILL Champions: The Skyscrapers

AW: Paula we are out of time but the war has begun!

Paula: This had been building for a few weeks. Looks like the Kings launched the first attack!.

AW: I'm sure more will come on HLW TV. Tune in next time for more Freestyle!

Paula: BYE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW Freestyle 06
Page 1 of 1