FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW Freestyle 05

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW Freestyle 05 Empty
PostSubject: HLW Freestyle 05   HLW Freestyle 05 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:37 pm

HLW Freestyle 05 134316231752407963

This show is broadcast on Hulu.com and HLW.com with limited commercial breaks.

Show opens with the theme song "We Made It" by Busta Rhymes & Linkin Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxzRYMrcVc

HLW Freestyle 05 AbrahamWashington

AW: Hello everyone. Welcome to HLW FREESTYLE! I'm your host with the most, Abraham Washington. Joined by America's sweetheart, Paula Abdul. Paula we have a big show tonight.

HLW Freestyle 05 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpBjRLIwq8JQPObR7cd0JKC6E7U4Rc0McAEQr-F-yQIxZq3zo1

Paula: We say that every show but this time we upped the ante. We have the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion here!

AW: That's right Paula an he faces a relative newcomer but an impressive one in Kenny King. Also Road to Wrestlemania is over and Aries knows if he makes it to Wrestlemania he will face the man he beat for that belt, Eric Embry.

Paula: Abe, Road to Wrestlemania was spectacular. HLW didn't have a good night but that wont stop the action tonight.

AW: Thats true and up next we got those Vatos locos The LAX taking on the team of Santino Marella & Human Tornado.

HLW Freestyle 05 !BfVfJ0wBWk~$(KGrHqQH-DoErfcPtP64BL!1CTh2Uw~~_35

LAX (Homicide & Hernandez)
La Raza
Combined Weight: 490 Lbs

-----vs-------

HLW Freestyle 05 317627_109585449153537_785721805_nHLW Freestyle 05 ThHuman_Tornado3

Santino Marella & Human Tornado
Combined weight: 430 Lbs

(All 4 men shake hands before the bell. A relative clean match but LAX are just a bit more aggressive. Santino hts a float over DDT on Hernandez for a near fall. Homicide hits a Tope on both opponents on the outside. Later they hit the 5150 on HT. Homicide covers for the 3 count.)

Winners: LAX

AW: LAX gets a win but they continue to come up short against. The Skyscrapers.

Paula: Most teams do. But maybe they need to set thier sights elsewhere at this point.

AW: I'm sure Konnan has a plan. Those boys always got an angle. Right now we got my boy boy Sweet Brown Sugar steppin in the ring.

Paula: He is facing the young phenom, Prince Devitt. Straight out of Ireland Abe.

AW: Yea well I hope he had his Lucky Charms.

HLW Freestyle 05 157

Prince Devitt
181 Lbs
Ireland
Theme Music- You're The Best - Joe Esposito

--------vs--------

HLW Freestyle 05 35

Sweet Brown Sugar
Union City, Tennesee
Weight: 230 Lbs

(Devitt is off early hitting a few kicks and a couple of nice throws. SBS catches him and plants him with a Sidewalk Slam. He covers for 2. Match continues in a back and forth fashion. Sugar nails Devitt with a dropkick. He goes for the Ghostbuster but Devitt counters and hits Dreamcast (Jumping corkscrew roundhouse kick). He then grabs SBS and hits Bloody Sunday for the win.)

Winner: Prince Devitt

Paula: Oh my! That looked brutal. I hope Sugar is OK.

AW: He got knocked the HELL OUT! Man seriously this kid Devitt has been very impressive so far.

Paula: He is definitely someone for us to keep a close eye on. Which isn't too hard. He's pretty easy on the eyes.

Commercial for Hulu Plus

Paula: Up now, I had a sit down with our brand new Heavyweight Champion, The Junkyard Dog.

Paula: Off the bat, Congratulations!

JYD: Thank you, pretty lady. This very well may be the highlight of my career. Winning this belt was just a blessing for the Dog.

Paula: It was a big surprise when you walked out. We had not seen you in quite some time.

JYD: Well I was off in the Mid-West for awhile. I had a nice run over there. Then decided I needed to take some time off. The Dog needed to go home for a while. I had been thinking of coming back and my first choice was back here in HLW. I gave Snoop a call the night of the show, hoping I could meet with him. He was kind of in a panic. He asked me if I had my gear and can I get there in an hour. The rest is history.

Paula: That is some story. Now Paul Orndorff and The Uprising are saying this was a fluke. Your answer to that is?

JYD: Well are you surprised. Of course dem boys are gon bitch & moan. But I tell you what on the Next HLW TV He gon get his rematch. Lets see what he has to say after I walk out with this belt again.

Paula: Lets talk about what happened at the close of that match. Sweet Brown Sugar had your back didn't he?

JYD: Man... How you like that, huh? Bird stepped up big there for me. They is a lot of water under the bridge wit us. But I'm glad we seeing eye to eye these days fo sure.

Paula: So is Beware of Dog back?

JYD: Well Paula, I got my hands full with this here title and I know Bird is looking at that Cruiserweight title. So we both have stuff going on. But I'm sure when the situation calls, yall see us in that ring doin our thing together once again.

Paula: I'm sure the fans are happy to hear that. After Orndorff you have a few others who might be looking at getting a shot. The other members of Uprising, Jimmy snuka, you still have the New Negro League here especially one Mark Henry.

JYD: Those are some pretty big names there. But that's what bein the Top Dog means. Everybody wants to come into your yard. But if they come into mine they gonna find me ready.

Paula: I'm sure they are. Thank you JYD. We look to seeing you on the next HLW TV in your first defense.

JYD: Well thank you. And thank you to all my fans out there. Yall the reason this old dog keeps gettin back up and fighting.

COMMERCIAL FOR HLW TV ON BET

AW: We are ready for The Age of Aries to hit Freestyle, Paula.

Paula: I'm so EXCITED!

AW: When you get excited, I get excited. So let's take this one to the ring.

HLW Freestyle 05 KennyKing

Kenny King
225 Lbs
Las Vegas, NV

----------vs----------

HLW Freestyle 05 Aries_crop_exact

Austin Aries
UwF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
210 Lbs
Milwaukee, WI

(Match starts with no handshake. Kenny is ultra-serious tonight. He ties up with Austin who does a go behind then a waistlock takedown. He does a spin on Kenny's back and slaps the back of his head a few times. He jumps up smiling.

King did not like that at all. They tie up again. Aries takes him down again but this time King does a sit out then go behind, then kicks Aries right in the ass. Fans love that by the challenger and the smile is gone rom Aries' face. He charges and starts trading punches but King gets the better of the exchange. He sends him into the ropes and hits a jumping Lariat. Then pulls him up. He does a short-arm into a Belly to Belly Suplex. Aries rises but King delivers a Gutwrench Suplex. He hits the ropes and connects with a legdrop. He covers for a 2 count.

Aries is on the defensive now. King does an inverted Atomic drop then nails a running Dropkick sending Aries to the floor. We see from the back emerge Percy Pringle, the manager of Eric Embry, the former champion and the man by virtue of winning the 6 Pack Ladder Match at Road To Wrestlemania, is now the number one contender.

Aries is still reeling on the outside when king tries a Suicide dive but Aries evades it and Kenny smashes into the steel railing. King looks really hurt and now its time for the champ to take charge. He tosses him in the ring and begins to deliver the punishment. Aries hits a Powerdrive Elbow and covers for 2. He has him down and applies the fish hook of doom.

Aries remains on the attack for a while. Then He goes for the Brainbuster. But Kenny blocks it. Now Kenny goes for a Suplex but Aries floats over. But King does a Double Mule kick sending Aries crashing head to head with referee Joey Marella! Both men are down. King grabs a stunned Austin and hits the Coronation (Backbreaker rack dropped into a DDT). He hooks the leg....

But there is no referee!!! King counts himself. 1. 2. 3! Of course this doesn't count he goes over and shakes the ref and tells him to come on. Meanwhile Aries, it looks like he was given the belt by Percy?? As King turns Aries swings the belt but Kenny counters and hits an STO! He covers again! Joey crawls over and slowly counts. 1..... 2........

NOOO! Aries barely kicks out before 3! King has a look of dismay. He hoists Aries up for another Coronation but Aries starts fighting out of it with Elbows to the head of King. He drops down and hits an invertted Suplex Slam. Then he kicks King right in the face. Picks him up...Brainbuster!! He then locks on the Last Chancery. King holds out about 40 seconds before tapping.)

Winner & Still Champion: Austin Aries

AW: Aries retains but man I think he got lucky here.

Paula: Kenny had this match won. The referee was momentarily out of commission or we wouldve seen a new champion right here.

AW: No matter what the official outcome is. Kenny King just put the World and Austin Aries on notice.

Paula: We might be seeing a star in the making before our eyes. But lets not forget Aries is the World Champion and in the end it was he who got the win here.

AW: I have to agree, Paula. That's our show. Tune in next time for more Freestyle!

Paula: BYE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW Freestyle 05
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: