FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW FREESTYLE 01

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW FREESTYLE 01 Empty
PostSubject: HLW FREESTYLE 01   HLW FREESTYLE 01 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:39 pm

HLW FREESTYLE 01 134316231752407963

This show is broadcast on Hulu.com and HLW.com with limited commercial breaks.

Show opens with the theme song "We Made It" by Busta Rhymes & Linkin Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxzRYMrcVc

HLW FREESTYLE 01 AbrahamWashington

AW: Hello everyone. Welcome to HLW FREESTYLE! I'm your host with most, Abraham Washington. Joined by the Music & television Icon, Ms Paula Abdul.

HLW FREESTYLE 01 Paula-abdul-house

Paula: Wow Abe it is GREAT to be here. I'm really excited to be a part of this new show. I hope the audience out there enjoys it too.

AW: Well you are certainly enthusiastic, girl. One good thing about this show. We are NOT broadcast on the Network so they can't tell us jack. Still The changes that they have made still ring thru the entire company. Tonight in our Main Event. Jushin Liger goes one on one with Sweet Brown Sugar.

Paula: Well that sounds like its going be a great one. Also later I will sit down with the manager of the World Tag Team Champions, Bill Alphonso.

AW: Sounds like its gonna get real up in here for our first show. Now lets take you to our first match.

HLW FREESTYLE 01 Bige_lg1

Big E Langston
285 Lbs
Brooklyn, NY

-----vs-------

HLW FREESTYLE 01 Joel_Maximo

Joel Maximo w/Jose Maximo
188 Lbs
Brooklyn, NY
Theme music: Bon, Bon- Pitbull
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O72RLP5fF4

(Langston is power personified but Joel has agility, speed and most importantly experience. He uses these skills to wear down Langston and rll him up for the win.)

Winner: Joel Maximo

AW: Joel doin the do, Paula.

Paula: He was fantastic. So many high Flying maneuvers. A real pleasure to see.

AW: Well he is a former Tag Team Champion with his brother Jose. Jose of course was injured at the hands of the Skyscrapers and he has now had 2 surgeries on that shoulder. We still hope to one day see them back in the ring as a team. Up next will feature the Ladies of HLW.

Paula: Wooo Hooo! Thats what we need around here, Girl Power!

HLW FREESTYLE 01 Athena

Athena
Garland, TX
Theme Music: Diva- Beyonce

--------vs--------

HLW FREESTYLE 01 2-4

Kaitlyn
Houston, TX
Theme Music: Girl Gone Wild- Madonna

(Kaitlyn has the strength advantage and uses it early on. Hitting big forearms and hitting a scoop Slam. She goes for a clotrhesline but Athena counters into a Foating DDT. Athena takes it to the mat. working a side headlock on Kaitlyn. It takes her awhile but she is able to get to a standing bae and suplexes Athena breaking the hold. She hits a shoulder Breaker and goes for the cover. 1.. 2.. NO! Athena kicks out. Kaitly grabs her again but Athena falls backwards while having a hod on Kaitlyn'd tights and winds up pulling Kaitlyn face first into the bottom buckle.

Athena is on offense now, hitting kicks and whipping her into the buckle. Athena hits a Monkey Flip out the corner. She goes for her finisher a Handstand into a Double knee drop to the gut. But Kaitlyn evades her. Then Then grabs her in a Full Nelson. Athena pushes off the ropes with her feet. and floats over trapping Kailyn underneath. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Athena

Paula: Wow those 2 girls were fantastic. I was blown away!

AW: That's the women of HLW. Fine as can be and great athletes too. That Athena got it going on. Whoo!

Paula: You got a crush Abe?

AW: I think she might crush me!

Commercial for Hulu Plus

Paula: earlier I had a talk with Manager Bill Alphonso. Let's go to that now.

Paula: Bill thank you for sitting down today with us. Where are the champs?

Alphonso: Those boys are in the gym. Its the one time of the day I can get away from them.

Paula: Sounds like this is a demanding position for you.

Alphonso: You have no idea, daddy. It's a full time job keeping those two from killing someone.

Paula: You've been associated with these men for many years. Has it always been this way?

Alphonso: In the beginning they were a bit wild. I blamed it on youth. But as time went on these guys slowly got more unstable. After they lost the belts the 2nd time they really became uncontrollable. WLW had to release them they were just too unpredictable. Them Snoop Dogg called and offered them a job. I wasn't coming at first but I had a few mishaps at the track and Snoop offered to clear my debt if I came to manage them again. The rest is I guess history.

Paula: recently there were reports that You had an order of protection placed on Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen for the Skyscrapers. What's the story?

Alphonso: Okay look. The truth is. It wasn't me and Sid ad Dan don't know about this so don't go telling them. But it was that Joe Park guy from the Network. They felt when those two teams got together there was too much risk of things escalating to a damn riot. hell it almost did a few times! But you cant tell the World Tag Team Champions what to do. They don't listen to anyone. Sometimes not even me. So They'll be seeing Brody & Hansen again real soon.

Paula: What about Appetite for Destruction?

Alphonso: What about them? They got lucky. We beat them twice since then. They might be good but they aint the Skyscrapers, lady.

Paula: OK Scorpio & Vader

Alphonso: Them again? We beat them by countout when they refused to get in the ring. Then we went to Japan and pinned them in the center of the ring. Done deal!

Paula: There was some interference though. Some say they should get another shot. In a cage.

Alphonso: Interference?! There was? I never saw it. And a cage. Who n the world would want to be locked up with those two Psychopaths? That's like signing your own death warrant, Daddy.

Paula: Well that's all our time but thank you, Bill and good luck.

Alphonso: cool. Hey Can I meet Simon?

COMMERCIAL FOR HLW TV ON BET

AW: It's time for the our Main Event, Paula.

Paula: How can we possibly top what we've already seen?

AW: Well we got one of the Negro League facing the former World Junior Heavyweight Champ!

HLW FREESTYLE 01 Liger5

Jushin Liger
217 Lbs
Japan

----------vs----------

HLW FREESTYLE 01 Sbs

Sweet Brown Sugar w/Teddy Long
225 Lbs
Memphis, TN

(Liger controls the match early using chops, kicks and palm strikes. He has SBs in a arm bar. but SBs pushes him up against the ropes. As they break SBs lands a cheap shot. Now SBS goes to town. He hits a running Dropkick into the corner that really snaps Liger's head back. He covers but only gets 2. SBS continues the assault getting a near fall after a neckbreaker. But Liger hits a roliing Capo kick knocking SBs senseless. He makes the cover but Long jumps on the apron. Liger jumps up and dropkicks Teddy down to the mat.

SBS hits a running Knee sending Liger to the out side,. SBS follows and start trading blows out there the ref is making his count when he hits 9 both men realize it and both dive in just in time.Liger is up first and grabs at SBS but he does a double leg and rolls him up as the ref counts he doesn't see SBS with his feet on the ropes. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Sweet Brown Sugar

AW: Sweet Brown Sugar gets a cheap win here.

Paula: Well I think he deserves some credit for ingenuity! He did a great job!

AW: He cheated.

Paula: He brought it against a highly touted former World Champion. And somehow gets the win. Good effort from both guys.

AW: Well Paula is pleased and that's our show. Thanks for tuning in we'll see you next time.

Paula: Bye!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW FREESTYLE 01
Page 1 of 1