FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW Freestyle 02

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW Freestyle 02 Empty
PostSubject: HLW Freestyle 02   HLW Freestyle 02 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:48 pm

HLW Freestyle 02 134316231752407963

This show is broadcast on Hulu.com and HLW.com with limited commercial breaks.

Show opens with the theme song "We Made It" by Busta Rhymes & Linkin Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxzRYMrcVc

HLW Freestyle 02 AbrahamWashington

AW: Hello everyone. Welcome to HLW FREESTYLE! I'm your host with the most, Abraham Washington. Joined by Pop Superstar, Ms Paula Abdul.

HLW Freestyle 02 Paula-abdul-house

Paula: Thank you Abe. I'm ready for another great show.

AW: And a great one it is. Tonight in our Main Event Shinsuke Nakamura faces El Generico.

Paula: That is a hell of a match. Also later I will sit down with the HLW Heavyweight Champion, "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff.

AW: I definitely want to hear what that dude has to say. That's coming up later but noe let's send it to the ring.

HLW Freestyle 02 KazHayashi

Kaz Hayashi
197 Lbs
Japan

-----vs-------

HLW Freestyle 02 Richie_lg6

Richie Steamboat
220 Lbs
Charlotte, NC
Theme music: The Gaslight Anthem - Changing of the Guards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRsU-Q1tocE&feature=related

(Kaz hits a nice leg lariat followed by a Hurracanrana. Sending Richie outside. He goes for a dive but Richie isn't there. Kaz crash and burns. Richie sends him in hits a textbook Gutwrench Suplex. Covers for 2. He whips Hayashi into the ropes but Kaz reverses and sends Richie in. He goes for a backdrop but Richie leap frogs it and when Kaz turns...SUPERKICK! Kaz is out. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Richie Steamboat

AW: Daaayuummm! Kaz better count his teeth after that!.

Paula: I really like this Richie. It can't be easy trying to make it in a sport where your father is such a big star.

AW: Richie has to have his eyes set on the brand new HLW Cruiserweight Champion, Austin Aries. Up next some tag team action.

Paula: The tag team scene here in HLW is pretty deep but of course at the top of that pile are the World Champs, The Skyscrapers.

HLW Freestyle 02 STONYTORRESHLW Freestyle 02 SANTONIORIVERA

The Latin Connection (Tony Torres & Antonio Rivera)
Combined weight: 417 Lbs

--------vs--------

HLW Freestyle 02 Ent1bHLW Freestyle 02 Kofi_Kingston

The League (Mark Henry & Kofi Kingston)
Combined Weight: 598 Lbs
Theme Music: Ruff Ryders Anthem- DMX

(The Latin Connection are game but they are just over-matched here. Henry tosses Rivera over the ropes and to the mat. Then drags in Torres. He hits a big Forearm to the chest and tags in Kofi. Kofi hits a diving Lariat. Then hits the Boom Drop. Tags in mark who scoops him up and delivers the World's Strongest slam. It's an easy 3 count.)

Winners: The League

Paula: I think that young man may be hurt.

AW: Ya think? That dude is crushed. Man The League was not taking any prisoners here tonight!

Paula: Can these men challenge the Skyscrapers?

AW: I have to say yes. Mark Henry may have the raw power advantage over both of them. And that is there game. But could a ring hold them together? These brothers may have something here.

Commercial for Hulu Plus

Paula: Earlier I sat down with the HLW Heavyweight Champion, Paul Orndorff. Let's take a lok at that now.

Paula: Paul, you have been the HLW Champ for just over a year. Have you anything left to prove?

Orndorff: The easy answer is no. I've taken out everyone who has been put in front of me. But that doesn't mean I'm giving this belt up. HLW needs a strong champion at the top.

Paula: You say you've beaten everyone. But one man you haven't beaten...former champion, Yuji Nagata.

Orndorff: You know...I'm sick of hearing about Yuji Nagata. He's old news. He had a shot at this belt but forfeited.

Paula: He was thrown thru a glass door moments before.

Orndorff: What does that have to do with me? I didn't throw him thru it. If he had any intestinal fortitude he wouldve competed anyway.

Paula: OK Let's change gears. Let's talk about The Uprising.

Orndorff: What about them?

Paula: You say them instead of us. Are you part of this group or not? And if you are why is Candido the leader when you are the champion?

Orndorff: Don't try to stir up trouble honey. The Uprising was formed before I became involved. Chris leads them. As for me I am in a working relationship with them. A deal was struck and so far it has worked to both of our advantages. The Uprising represent how things will change around here. those changes are for the better in my opinion.

Paula: Changes? Like having the network make dramatic changes in lieu of threats to cancel the TV show?

Orndorff: When you say it like that it sounds bad. Truth is this place was a zoo. Low budget & low brow. We were losing sponsors. The network did the right thing. I know about doing the right thing.

Paula: Last week on HLW TV you were challenged for CITY HEAT by Hiroshi Tanahashi. Yet you told him he had to "earn" his shot by defeating a member of the Uprising next show.

Orndorff: That's right. You don't get in the ring with "Mr Wonderful" without earning the honor. He will get his chance, although I don't see him succeeding.

Paula: Well we look forward to seeing that challenge answered. Thank you for your time.

Orndorff: The pleasure...was definitely yours.

COMMERCIAL FOR HLW TV ON BET

AW: Main Event time, Paula.

Paula: This a must-see match-up for sure.

AW: Both men are trying to work their way back to the top of the card. A win here will go a long way towards getting some swagger back.

HLW Freestyle 02 Shinsuk_Nakamura

Shinsuke Nakamura
253 Lbs
Japan

----------vs----------

HLW Freestyle 02 GENERICO

El Generico
195 Lbs
Tijuana, Canada
Theme music: Ole'- Bouncing Souls

(Shinsuke attacks at the onset and is really letting loose some stiff blows. Generico is firing back with chops but is being overwhelmed. Some hard European uppercuts then a STO. Generico is down and in trouble. the fans are singing Ole' trying to bring Generico back to life. It works a little as we see him trying to rise up but A Running Yakuza kick by Naka ends that. He covers 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!! Generico kicks out. Shinsuke looks for the Boma Ye but it's blocked. Rising uppercut by the Masked man. He whips Naka into the turnbuckle. And hits the Ole' Kick. He sits him on the top rope and motions for his finisher. Nakamura fights him off with punches. He then delivers a Tornado DDT. He covers 1.. 2..

NO! Naka pulls him up and is going for the landslide but Generico escapes and sends shinsuke into the buckle chest first. Then hits another Ole Kick to the back of his head!. he sets him up as the fans rise....BRAINBUSTAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! He covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: El Generico

AW: Ole Paula!.

Paula: What a great match but the masked man comes out on top.

AW: He's a big time crowd favorite. It will be interesting to see if this win is the beginning of a big run for him.

Paula: What about Nakamura? He gave it his all as well.

AW: That's the kind of competitors you find in HLW. But that's our show. Tune in next time for more Freestyle!

Paula: Bye!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW Freestyle 02
Page 1 of 1