FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW Freestyle 04

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW Freestyle 04 Empty
PostSubject: HLW Freestyle 04   HLW Freestyle 04 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:20 pm

THIS SHOW IS DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF BUDDY JACK ROBERTS

HLW Freestyle 04 134316231752407963

This show is broadcast on Hulu.com and HLW.com with limited commercial breaks.

Show opens with the theme song "We Made It" by Busta Rhymes & Linkin Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxzRYMrcVc

HLW Freestyle 04 AbrahamWashington

AW: Hello everyone. Welcome to HLW FREESTYLE! I'm your host with the most, Abraham Washington. Joined by America's sweetheart, Paula Abdul. Paula we have a big show tonight.

HLW Freestyle 04 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpBjRLIwq8JQPObR7cd0JKC6E7U4Rc0McAEQr-F-yQIxZq3zo1

Paula: Abe I'm so excited! LOVE will be in action and we will see Kofi Kingston vs Chris Hero.

AW: And if that is not enough. In our Main Event The team of Chris Candido & HLW Champ, Paul Orndorff face the team of Konnan & ....Santino Marella!

Paula: All I've heard all week is how Santino pinned Mr Wonderful in a non-title match. This should be interesting to say the least.

AW: Plus Paula you sat down with HLW Cruiserweight Champion Austin Aries.

Paula: I did and he had a lot to say about he current UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Eric Embry.

HLW Freestyle 04 Mia_Martinez

Mia Martinez
Chicago, IL

-----vs-------

HLW Freestyle 04 HOSTBILLY

LOVE
Dallas, TX
Theme music: Independent Woman- Ne-yo

LOVE is a bit more vicious than usual. she works over Mia well then ends it with Love Sick.

Winner: LOVE

AW: Sexy & deadly. LOVE gets the win.

Paula: LOVE is so awesome a competitor. She was just too much for Mia here today.

AW: Well up next we get to see. Kofi Kingston face a member of the Uprisng, Chris Hero.

Paula: We don't get to see him much in singles competition Abe. So this is a special treat.

HLW Freestyle 04 Chris_Hero

Chris Hero
235 Lbs
Dayton, OH
Theme Music: Down With Sickness- Disturbed

--------vs--------

HLW Freestyle 04 Kofi_Kingston

Kofi Kingston
Ghana, West Africa
Weight: 212 Lbs

(This is a spirited match. The fans are modtly behind Kofi here, despite his ties to the Negro League. Kofi hits the S.O.S. on Chris but he kicks out. Later in the match Hero goes for his big Elbow blast but Kofi ducks it and dumps him over the ropes to the floor. Then he follows with a Plancha which took its toll on both men. They start trading pubches on the outside paying no heed to the referee, Justin King's 10 count.)

Winner: Double countout

Paula: Wait...What happened?

AW: They both got counted out, Paula. Once the referee starts you have until 10 to return to the ring.

Paula: Well that stinks. I hope we can see these 2 go at it again, soon.

AW: Well I know we will see Kofi as part of the huge 6-Man match at Hell-iday Cheer. MVP leads 1 team against a team led by Ron Killings and the winner will be in the Negro League.

Commercial for Hulu Plus

Paula: Earlier I sat down with Cruiserweight Champ, Austin Aries.

Paula: Should I call you Austin?

Aries: You should call me the Greatest man who ever lived. But while it is true its a mouthful and probably too many words for your little head to remember. Why don't you just call me Champ.  

Paula: Well Champ. You recently had a run-in with another champ if you will.

Aries: Let me stop you right there. He's not "another champ". He is the World Champion. You see I'm not like all these other guys. I'm not gong to sit here and belittle the man for being out of shape. For having his toad of a Manager interfere in his matches. Fact is, I respect what Embry has done. He has had a long title reign and he has earned his spot.

Paula: So you admire him?

Aries: Admire? I'm A Double. I admire no one, but myself. I just said he's earned my respect. But lets not get it twisted. He's not as good as me. The World saw that when he faced me at Monster Mash. But hey he did manage to escape with his title.

Paula: What about challengers to your title? There are plenty of excellent contenders in HLW.

Aries: There are plenty of Cruiserweights. Not sure if any of them are a credible threat though. Either way A Double runs from no one. In fact I'm defending this belt on the next HLW TV show against El Generico.

Paula: Will you be at Hell-iday Cheer?

Aries: HLW's biggest show? What do you think. I would've liked to get nother crack at Embry that night but we couldn't get a contract worked out yet.

Paula: So you ave not ended your quest to be the next World Junior Champion?

Aries: Ended? Its just begun! Did you end your career after your first Album? I mean...maybe in hindsight you should've but still.

Paula: One other thing I wanted to touch on. The fans seemed to get behind you as you have set sights on Eric Embry. our thoughts on that?

Aries: No one can predict what the crowd is gonna do. I will say this to them listening now... To the fans who have been recently supporting me... you can stop! I don't need nor want your cheers. I don't rely on the "people" to get me to where I am. It comes from my own damned hard work.

Paula: I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Thank you for your time Champ.

Aries: Your welcome Paula. And Embry enjoy the rest of the year. Because 2013 is the year of Aries!.

COMMERCIAL FOR HLW TV ON BET

AW: Main Event time, Paula

Paula: This is great! First time the HLW Heavyweight champion has wrestled on Freestyle!

AW: Theres a lot of sub-lots here with Konnan and Candido facing each other again as well.

HLW Freestyle 04 ThSantino_MarellaHLW Freestyle 04 Konnan

Santino Marella & Konnan

----------vs----------

HLW Freestyle 04 Chris_CandidoHLW Freestyle 04 PaulOrndorff2

Chris Candido & Paul Orndorff

(Konnan starts it with Orndorff. Konnan takes it to the mat and tries to wear down the champ. Tag is made to Santino. He hits a Slam and his falling headbutt. He covers for just a 1 count. Paul lands a low kick then an inverted Atomic Drop. he tags in Candido who nails a Belly to Belly Suplex on Santino.

The Uprising keep Santino in their corner. Beating him down. Orndorff especially is fired up during his offense for the embarassing loss he suffered last HLW TV. Orndorff drops a knee to the head of Santino he covers but only gets 2. Candido applies a Modified Camel Clutch but Konnan runs in and breaks it up. Orndorff comes in looking for a clothesline but Santino does a split to avoid the blow then does a forward roll and tags in Konnan.

K-Dawg is running wild dropping both Candido & Orndorff with Rolling Lariats. He hits a Cradle DDT on Chris but Orndorff breaks up the ensuing cover. Candido is up and they hit a double suplex. Santino is back in and nails Candido with a dropkick. Konnan sends Orndorff into the buckle. he charges but eats a boot to the face. Santino hits a backstabber on Candid and starts to climb the buckle. Orndorff hits a clothesline on Konnan. Then sets him up for a Piledriver. But before he can lift him up Santino comes off the top and nails a Flying Body Press on to Orndorff. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Konnan & Santino Marella

AW: He did it again!

Paula: Are you serious? Mr Wonderful is besides himself. Santino has now pinned him twice!.

AW: Does Santino have Paul Orndorff's number?

Paula: It certainly looks that way. I think Santino has to be in line for a Title shot at this point.

AW: I think you're right, Paula. That's our show. Tune in next time for more Freestyle!

Paula: BYE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW Freestyle 04
Page 1 of 1