FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW Freestyle 03

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW Freestyle 03 Empty
PostSubject: HLW Freestyle 03   HLW Freestyle 03 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:01 pm

HLW Freestyle 03 134316231752407963

This show is broadcast on Hulu.com and HLW.com with limited commercial breaks.

Show opens with the theme song "We Made It" by Busta Rhymes & Linkin Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxzRYMrcVc

HLW Freestyle 03 AbrahamWashington

AW: Hello everyone. Welcome to HLW FREESTYLE! I'm your host with the most, Abraham Washington. Joined by Pop Superstar, Ms Paula Abdul. I see you have your princess costume for Halloween.

HLW Freestyle 03 Pabdul

Paula: That's right, Abe. We've been off the air awhile but I'm psyched to be back! And psyched for Halloween which of course means Monster Mash!

AW: We will be talking about that big show later. We got a some show today. Our Main Event will pit our Ladies Champ Naomi vs Eve Torres

Paula: That's our first title match ever on Freestyle. And what a match-up! Also later I sit down with Yuji Nagata who speaks for the first time since his I Quit match with kurt Angle.

AW: I definitely want to hear what that dude has to say. That's coming up later but now let's send it to the ring.

HLW Freestyle 03 L_687435486b304e3b817b991ae0fc1f90

El Hijo De Rey Mysterio
170 Lbs
Mexico

-----vs-------

HLW Freestyle 03 Kennyking

Kenny King
230 Lbs
Las Vegas, NV
Theme music: Down With The King- RUN DMC

(Kenny is ager to impress here and dominates El Hijo. He hits a few High spots. The finishes him with the Coronation.)

Winner: Kenny King

AW: Hooo Wheee! Kenny King impressive here in our opener.

Paula: This is my first time seeing him. I have to say color me impressed. I think we may see a lot more of this young man in HLW.

AW: Well from a newcomer to a veteran as New Jack is set for action.

Paula: This guy kind of scares me. He seems to just thrive on violence.

HLW Freestyle 03 New_Jack

New Jack
Weight: 228 Lbs
Theme Music: Ruff Ryders Anthem- DMX

--------vs--------

HLW Freestyle 03 Worker_Ant

Worker Ant
Weight: 198 Lbs

(Worker holds his own for awhile. Keeping NJ on the mat but then New Jack jabs his thumb into Worker's windpipe and takes over. New jack doesn't do any wrestling holds. He just stomps kicks & punches him to submission. Then he hits a Powerslam and goes up and dellivers the Drive By (Top Rope elbow). Its an easy 3 count.)

Winners: New Jack

Paula: Worker ant is still down...

AW: Sheeet. It looks like he messed with a can of Raid. That boy is done.

Paula: New Jack is a veteran of HLW. I wonder how he feels about the big Match-up between MVP & Ron Killings at Monster Mash?

AW: You mentioned Monster Mash and its sure going to be a great Show. Eric Embry defending the World junior title against Austin Aries. Paul Orndorff faces Hiroshi Tanahashi once again. This time the rest of The Uprising is banned from ringside. The Skyscrapers defend the Tag titles vs Mark Henry & Kofi Kingston. Plus more!

Commercial for Hulu Plus

Paula: Earlier I had a conversation with Yuji Nagata. It was interesting to say the least.

Paula: Yuji, thank you for taking the time today. The first obvious question. How are you?

Nagata: I'm still recovering. I had a compound fracture which needed surgery. I was told the surgery went well now I am going through the rehabilitation regimen.  

Paula: Is there a timetable for your return?

Nagata: Well my doctors do not want me to over train trying to get back in the ring. But I expect it will be early next year.

Paula: After a year long war you have run Nakamura and Angle out of HLW. How do you feel about that?

Nagata: I feel vindication. I was targeted. I was told I was weak and did not belong here. When the smoke cleared I was the last man standing. Well figuratively at least. (Smiles)

Paula: A joke and a smile? This is something we have not seen from you in a long time.

Nagata: I was in a dark place for awhile. I scared my family. In many ways....I scared myself. It is good that this has passed.

Paula: During that time you seemed to exhibit certain...abilities. Can you explain?

Nagata: I tapped into certain aspects of my heritage. But there was a price to be paid. Its not something I xpect you will see from me again.

Paula: Let me ask you your opinion on what has happened with HLW TV and how the network has basically forced major changes to the show.

Nagata: When I first came to the United States it was for Snoop Dogg. He told me his vision for this company. That vision is gone and my question is where is Mr Snoop? This is a strong man mentally. Extremely intelligent and driven. I find it strange he has let this happen. People have asked me if I will leave but I say no. This is my home. I will fight for it. Be it Donald Trump, Kurt Angle or this Network. Yuji Nagata will be here to fight for our great fans.

Paula: I'm sure the fans will be happy to hear that. When you do comeback are your sights set on the HLW Heavyweight title you once wore?

Nagata: Well I would always welcom a chance to regain my title. But in the end my main goal has never changed. I want to be the first Japanese born World Heavyweight Champion. the odds are against me as there is a bias against HLW butI've faced greater odds before and have come out on top.

Paula: I can't wait to see it happen. Thank you Yuji and for the entire HLW and their fans I say to you get back soon.

Nagata: Thank you Paula. And thank you to my fans. They are the reason I do this.

COMMERCIAL FOR HLW TV ON BET

AW: Time for our Ladies title match, Paula.

Paula: The ladies division is a favorite of mine. I so excited to call this match.

AW: Well it features 2 of the biggest names in the division.

HLW Freestyle 03 19

Eve Torres
Denver, Co

----------vs----------

HLW Freestyle 03 Trinity_McCray4

Naomi
Orlando, FL

(This is a spirited match-up. Eve really stepped up her game here with the belt on the line. She hits a double underhook Powerbomb for a near fall that many thought was 3. Naomi hits a Leg Lariat for a 2 count herelf. Naomi gets Eve down in a single leg crab.

Eve refuses to quit but the damage has been done by the time she makes the ropes. Eve is a bit hobbled but still raring to fight. They go at it again and Naomi sends Eve in to the ropes fpor the Booty call but Eve grabs the ropes and avoids it then hits a a Backdrop Suplex dropping the champ on her head. She she now heads for the corner for her Moonsault finisher. She has a sw go getting up there due to her knee. But she makes it and takes off.  But Naomi gets her knees up!. Eve is down. Naomi hits the ropes and nails the Booty Call. she covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner and STILL Champion: Naomi

AW: HOT DAMN! Naomi retains!

Paula: That was some defense. I thought Eve was taking the title for sure.

AW: Naomi has come into her own since winni...wait up. Check the ring!

(After the match Mercedes Martinez enters the ring and has Naomi's belt. She points up at a banner for Monster Mash then holds up the belt. Naomi nods in agreement. Mercedes hands her the belt and leaves the ring.)

Paula: I think we just got another match for Monster Mash, Abe.

AW: That's coming up Halloween Night But that's our show. Tune in next time for more Freestyle!

Paula: Happy Halloween!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW Freestyle 03
Page 1 of 1