FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7 . A new era begins !!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7 .  A new era begins !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7 . A new era begins !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7 .  A new era begins !!!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:53 pm

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7

Harley Carrey Studios

Showtime

Attendance: 756

A surprise guest this week as Gweneth Paltrow is on the stage singing Sweet Home Chicago . The crowd pops as Joe Pedicino takes center ring .

Joe : Hello fans .....

Now in cult like status the crowd : HI JOE !!!!!!

Joe : Ok wasn’t expecting that , but I love it . That’s the lovely Gweneth Paltrow , I’m Joe Pedicino. This is Windy City Pro Wrestling and fans IT’s SHOWTIME !!!!! Here is your host Gordon Solie .

Crowd : Solie , Solie , Solie !!!!

Gordon : Well I rather wild and ruckus crowd on hand here today . Thank you for that great ovation. Welcome to Windy City Pro Wrestling. Roddy Piper is in action . Let’s go to the ring .

Roddy Piper vs Daniel Stark : The young upstart doesn’t stand a a chance . As soon as the bell rings , Piper is like a caged animal let loose . He attacks the young man and pounds and kicks him . He tosses him from the ring and slams his head into the ring post and now bites his man . He rolls Stark back in the ring and beats on him some more . Delivering wicked headbutts . Stark is busted open ! Piper puts in the Sleeper and Stark passes out . Piper keeps it on and is screaming at the camera .

Gordon : Someone stop him . He’s going to seriously hurt that young man . We need a stretcher . EMT’s and security. Please . Repeating we need ......

Jungle Boy streaks past the stage down the ramp . He jumps over the ring ropes and plants Piper with a Destroyer Piledriver!!!! Piper rolls out of the ring to the floor . Jungle Boy places himself between the ring and Piper so the EMT ‘s can do their jobs .

Gordon : We have to get order restored here . Let’s look at some upcoming IWA events and where you can see local Windy City Pro Wrestling shows in your area . We’ll be back .

Add runs for Parade of Champions August 1 LA

Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Procter County Fair Grounds , Valparaiso, In. Grand Stands . Next Friday Grudge Night

1 Chyna vs Medusa Micelli
2.Ricky Steamboat vs Bob Backlund
3.Super Junior Heavyweight Title: MJF vs El Santo
4.Ladies Championship:Gail Kim vs Sherri Martel
5.Dusty Rhodes & Jerry Lawler vs Razor Ramon & Lex Luger ( Bunkhouse Tag Team Match )
6.Windy City Pro Heavyweight Title: Hulk Hogan vs Dynamite Kid

Gordon : Welcome back as you can see wrestling Friday Night in Valparaiso at the Porter County Fair Grounds . Only a handful of tickets left for that event . Right now let’s go to the ring . The Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion Hulk Hogan is action . Joe ?

Joe : Gordon , this next match is set for one fall with a ten minute time limit it is nontitle match . First from parts unknown . The Grappler . His opponent he is the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion from Venice Beach , California..... THE INCREDIBLE HULK HOGAN!!!!!

As Hogan gets in the ring The Grappler attacks from behind and hammers on the champs back . Hogan slowly shakes it off and hits an inverted Atomic Drop on the Grappler and then from there a Big Boot . The leg drop and the cover 1....2...3 .

Hogan joins Gordon Solie at the podium .

Gordon : Well sir , a good showing for you here tonight . Next Friday you have Dynamite Kid going after your Heavyweight Championship.

Hulk : First Gordon , let me just say , that it is an honor and a privilege to be interviewed by the Dean of Professional Wrestling , brother !!!!

Gordon : Well , thank you very much sir . Now about Dynamite Kid . What this man lacks in size against you , he makes up for in tenacity and stamina .

Hulk : Gordon , you hit the nail right on the head brother . He reminds me of an attack dog . Mean , nasty straight ahead and not quit , with a big nasty bite . The man , held the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Title for nearly 7 months brothers and unless you are in RWA that’s an eternity there .

But let me tell you something brother . He’s gonna pull out on the stops dude , he’s going to use his speed and every inch of that ring to slow down the power of Hulkamania . But in the end brother , he’ll find out what other’s have before him. That as long as there all all theses Hulkamanics, the power is inevitable!!! So Dynamite Kid , whatcha gonna do brother when .......

Hogan gets waffled from behind with a chair . Dynamite Kid stands over him . Hogan shakes it off and Dynamite hits him in the head with the chair this time !!! Dynamite pulls out his old black glove and now beats on Hogan with it . Hogan is totally out of it .

Dynamite Kid holds up the bloody glove to the camera . He takes the mic from Gordon .

Dynamite Kid : That’s what I’m going to bloody well do . Any questions ?

Dynamite takes his leave .

A bloody Hogan staggers up .

Hogan : He didn’t get the job done , Gordon .

Hogan takes his leave .

Gordon : Let’s go to the ring . Joe ?

Joe: Gordon , this next match is a nontitle match . First from Detroit , Lightning Lonnie King ! His opponent being led to the ring by The Grand Wizard of Wrestling . He is the Super Junior Heavyweight Champion , Maxwell Jacob Friedman , MJF !

King puts up a decent fight , but MJF punishes the left arm and makes him tap to the Fujiwara Arm Bar . He and Wizard go to the stage with Gordon .

Gordon : Another impressive victory , gentlemen.

Grand Wizard : Mr. Solie , did you expect anything else ? This man is a winner by birth right .

MJF : Finally someone who gets it . Yes , you can say what you want about me . Yes my father Maxwell Jess Friedman is man that is the Wall Street genius . Yes I was born in one of the top 8 wealthiest families in the United States . Yes , everything I have ever gotten was handed to me , so yes I feel like I’m entitled.

Be honest , you’re sitting at home wishing you were me . Wishing you had my money , my looks , my athletic ability , but you don’t . So you are out there sitting there and your stupid fat ass stuffing yourself with generic Doritos because you can’t afford the brand name , because your lousy paying job sucks !!!!

Face it I am Maxwell Jacob Friedman and I’m better than ......

El Santo comes out

MJF : Come on you masked bean picking monkey , you want me , come get me !!!! Come on !!!

Santo pushes past Wiz and then before he can get to MJF he’s clotheslined!!! Don Muraco stands over Santo . He pulls him up , roaring clothesline . He then tosses Santo off the stage .

Muraco : Mr . Friedman , nobody is gonna touch as long as the Magnificent Muraco is around .

Wiz gets to his feet .

Wiz : I told you I had a present for you MJF . I need to protect my asset . Let’s just say this is your insurance policy .

MJF : What a great gift , for the first time I’m humbled . Nah who am I kidding . I deserve this .

The 3 men take their leave .

Gordon : Let’s go to the ring .

Joe : Gordon , this next match is one fall with a 15 minute time limit and it is for the Showtime Television Title . First the challenger being led to the ring by his manager Gary Hart , from Denver , Colorado, Big Van Vader !!!! His opponent from Calgary , Alberta , Canada he is your Showtime TV Champion Owen Hart !!!

Vader charges at Hart who jumps up and rolls over top of Vader’s back and then Vader turns around to get hit in the face by a standing dropkick by Owen . Vader falls backward into a corner , where Owen surprisingly monkey flips the big man out and then hits another dropkick knocking him into the ropes and then a spinning heel kick to the head knocking him out of the ring .

Owen goes for a Suicide Dive , but Vader counters catches him and Powerslams him out on the floor !!! He now rolls Owen back in the ring and drops a leg across his chest . Vader know works a Bearhug and then picks Owen up and drives him in the corner . He pounds on Owen’s ribs with lefts and rights and then a Samoan Drop ! He goes up for a Vadersault , but misses .

Owen with a spinning heel kick to the side of the head and then goes up and gets off a Senton Splash . Owen covers and gets 1......2......Vader kicks out !!! Vader gets to one knee and Owen hits a Shining Wizard !!! Owen has a Dragon Sleeper locked in . Vader is fading , but somehow finds the ropes . While he’s rolling around on the mat trying to get air back into his lungs Gary Hart jumps up on the ring apron .

In the ring behind the ref’s back is Bam Bam Bigelow ! Bam Bam Powerslams Owen . Then goes up and hits a Flying Headbutt on Owen . He rolls out of the ring . Hart jumps down and Vader goes up top and hits a Vadersault on Owen . He covers and gets 1......2........3 !!!!!

Joe : Fans the winner of the match and new Showtime TV Champion Big Van Vader !!!!

Gordon: A shock here as Big Van Vader is the new Showtime TV Champion . And Bam Bam Bigelow has come to Chicago . We’ll have more on this next week . Right now let’s go to the ring .

Joe : This next match is one fall with a ten minute limit . Introducing first from San Francisco, California 369 pounds Earthquake Farris ! His opponent from Paradise Valley , Arizona Superstar Billy Graham!

SBG ends it quickly . A back elbow smash and then a Full Nelson. Joe tells us time of the match 22 seconds .

SBG joins Gordon .

Gordon : Well sir , you seem to be in your game tonight .

Graham : Gordon Solie , it’s summertime in the city . The a Superstar is free and running wild and light looking pretty . I feel so good not being around that Grand Wizard anymore . He had my head all jumbled up with nonsense . The real Superstar is alive and well and we are in Chicago to raise some hell .

August 1 daddy , a day which will live in infamy. The Superstar is gonna step in the ring with Curt Hennig , the finest technological wrestler around . The Superstar is gonna wrap these big pythons around him and squeeze . Then the Superstar is gonna go on and become the first IWA World Heavyweight Champion and you can take that to the bank daddy . So all you people out there was n tv land you better be looking around because the IWA World Heavyweight Champion Superstar Billy Graham is coming to your town , baby .

Gordon : Thank you Superstar Billy Graham . There is only one . And joining me now Magnum TA.

Magnum : Gordon , a couple of weeks ago , I stood across the ring looking at Owen Hart and my quest was the Showtime TV Title . Something happened in that match we gained respect for one another and then after he beat me 1,2, 3 in the center of the ring , I gained a friend .

Hart , you and your boys robbed Owen , you robbed these fans and you tarnished the Showtime TV Title . Well I’m going to make it my quest to win that title and bring that title the prestige it deserves . And I’m gonna do it for these fans and my friend Owen Hart .

Gordon : Thank you , Magnum TA . Right now we got in the ring .....

Bells ring !

Bong ... Bong ....Bong !!!!

Voice : Are you scared ???

Kid Rock comes over the arena speakers : Oh, they call me cowboy, I'm the singer in black
Throw me the finger in the air, let me see where you're at
And say hey, hey
Let me hear where you're at and say hey, hey
I'm giving back so say hey, hey
Show me some metal and say hey, hey, hey, hey
I like AC/DC and ZZ Top
Bocephus, Beasties, and the Kings of Rock
Skynyrd, Seger, Limp, Korn, the Stones
David Allen Coe, and No Show Jones!!!!

The Undertaker streaks into the area on a 48 Knucklehead Harley Davidson . He parks his bike on the ramp and gets in the ring . Mike George tries to jump him , but Taker nails and uppercut . Big boot and then a chokeslam before lifting George up for The Last Ride . He covers 1....2....3 .

He gets on the bike drives up to the stage . Lifts his fist in the air and takes his leave . The crowd are on their feet .

Gordon: WOW !!! A rather auspicious appearance by The Undertaker , but what are his goals who is he here for ? I guess time will tell . Now a word about next week .

Jerry “ The King” Lawler will be here .

Paul Jones will have the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Champions on hand .

Demolition will be here as well , talk about a combustible element waiting to happen there .

And we will have ladies tag team action .

Our main event next week . Roddy Piper taking on Jungle Boy . In speaking of main events . It’s that time . Joe take it away .

Joe : This match is one fall with tv time remaining . Should it end before we go off the air , we will show you the results next week at the top of the show . First from Grenewhich , Connecticut. He is the Game Triple H !!!! ( Motörhead’s Time to Play The Game )

His opponent from Hendersonville, Tennessee. Wildfire Tommy Rich !!! ( Hank Williams Jr Country Boy Can Survive )

This gets crazy right at the top . The two me strip off the ring gear and head right at one another . Neither backing up . The punches are flying . The action spills out of the ring . HHH picks grabs the ring bell and nails Rich in the gut . He then goes for a Pedigree on the floor , but Rich backdrops out of it and rolls in the ring . He beats the ref’s count .

Joe : Fans your winner by count out , Wildfire Tommy Rich !!!

Rich is laying in the ring holding his stomach!!! HHH is being held back by security and officials unhappy with what he will later call in the Apter mags Rich’s cheap victory .

Gordon : And that is all she wrote we are out of time . For Joe Pedicino, I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago!

End Show
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7 . A new era begins !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7 .  A new era begins !!!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:58 am

Jesus Dynamite fucked Hogan up with that black glove .... LOVE that glove gimmick ... I also like that Dynamite is running with the big boys in WCPW

Damn MJF with the heat calling Santo a bean picking monkey lmao ...

I think Vader could have a long run as TV champion

nice Magnum TA promo ... Ive never been a TA fan but that was really good and Im looking forward to Magnum and Vader

American Bad Ass! I love this! Glad you aren't just booking Taker as the Deadman ....

Things are just starting between Rich and HHH

Great show

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7 . A new era begins !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7 .  A new era begins !!!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:28 am

Jungle Boy is playing with fire here. Roddy is toying with him now.....but soon, I see bad voodoo in Jungles future

Dynamite vs Hogan?? This could have an old school AJPW feel to it

Yes!! Dynamite scores first blood. That's the heel stuff Hogans gonna need

Like what your doing with MJF so far

While I was digging what you was doing with Owen.....I just marked out with you putting the strap on Vader

Talk it up Superstar.....your talk will be the "Perfect" fall on Aug 1st

The American Badass is here!!!

Damn is Tommy Rich the luckiest man in the world? That's 2 upset victories in 2 weeks

Good stuff Jr
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7 . A new era begins !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7 .  A new era begins !!!!! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:35 am

I like crazed Piper

Jungle Boy & Piper Program Should be fun

Quote :
The man , held the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Title for nearly 7 months brothers and unless you are in RWA that’s an eternity there .
lol!

I absolutely do not like Muraco in a Bodyguard role.

Nice match with Vader getting strap. Not a surprise since I knew he was gone from here but still a nice write up

SBG sounded a lot like Dusty in that promo.

Good choice to use Biker Taker

Rich wins another? Interesting.

Great Show
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7 . A new era begins !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7 .  A new era begins !!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 7 . A new era begins !!!!!
Page 1 of 1