FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !  Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 7:09 pm

Windy City Pro Wrestling
Hammond Civic Center
Hammond , Indiana
Attendance 5,049

Item : Jerry “ The King Lawler is sitting standing in front of a back drop of the Chicago Skyline. On the bottom of it read Windy City Pro Wrestling. This will be the same back drop used for all the promos tonight .

Lawler: Well here we are . Hammond Civic Center tonight , this building will be filled to the rafters and Showtime will take the air . Oh in speaking of Showtime , tonight it’s all about the Showtime TV Championship . 8 men 6 matches and one title . Which will be decided on July 18th at Wrestle Rock ! Tonight I just have to get by the umpa lumpa Eddie Gilbert . And then we will go from there .

Eddie Gilbert : Ladies , ladies , ladies . Look out . Hot Stuff is in town , but dear lord you Indians women are ugly . Some of you got thicker beards than me . Damn . Lucky , when you’re Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert , you attract the hottest women in the world and that just happens to be Missy Hyatt . Missy , come on here gorgeous.

Missy : Jerry Lawler , this is what a real man looks like . You look like a reject from a cartoon . Tonight , Hot Stuff is going to finally put old yeller down and then go on to become the the Showtime TV Champion .

Magnum TA : So me and Steve Keirn came up a bit short . But now it’s time to move on . Tonight , I got Kevin Sullivan standing in my way to being the first Showtime TV Champion . He’s a crazy man , but if I need to , I can get a bit crazy myself . Let’s do this , brother .

Kevin Sullivan is with Sawyer and Sunny . Sunny has Sawyer on a leash and he’s howling . Kevin walks over and starts petting Sawyer on the head .

Sullivan : I walked along the River of the dead . As I looked into it to see my own reflection, it turned in to something else . It turned into the Eye of the 7th Son . And it told me , that the Sunny Days are over and it’s time for a fallen angel to take the place .

*points to Sunny .

You go to the mountain and don’t come back until , the transformation is complete . Dog ! Go with her .

*Sawyer stands up takes the collar , puts in on Sunny instead and then grabs her by the hair and drags her away .

Sullivan : Now Magnum TA . I was also told there was a destiny and to for me to achieve that destiny , I had to destroy a hero . Magnum TA , you are that hero . So tonight , you will bleed the sacrifice and your blood will cover my body as I march through the gates of hell to become it’s champion .

Jake “ The Snake “ Roberts : Jungle Boy, you stupid dumb kid . All you had to do was accept my apology and it would have been over. But no not you . Not the almighty Jungle Boy. No, you wanted your revenge for something your girl friend did to you . It wasn’t me . It was her . Well tonight , vengeance is a dish served cold and when I drop you on your head again , I won’t be held responsible for what happens after this . They put us in this tourney to see who the best of the best is , but this just gives me an excuse to show you , that you should have just accepted my apology .

Jungle Boy : Jake “ The Snake “ Roberts you didn’t get the job done . Yeah you put me in the hospital , but as you can see , I’m still standing . Tonight , you will experience Jungle Fever and I’ll move on to become Showtime TV Champion .

Tiger Mask : There are many great warriors . Many heroes and many men who have powers that can’t be explained . Brian Pillman, you defy gravity . You are the one of the greatest athletes in the world today . Tonight , it’s my honor to stand across the ring from you and enter this tournament. I can’t wait .

Pillman : Tiger Mask , a man knowing for innovation so many moves . A true legend in the sport . Tonight , you are going on a ride calked Air Pillman and when I beat the legendary Tiger Mask , I’m headed to Wrestle Rock and be crowned the first Showtime TV Champion .

Lake Shore Drive plays as the Chicago Skyline demographic explodes with stars of the men we just saw . The last star says Windy City Pro Wrestling and spins around until we see the face of Gordon Solie .

Gordon : Well, hello there and folks it’s Showtime . As you just heard , tonight it’s all about the Showtime tv title . Paul Jones is a bit under the weather tonight , so Joe Pedicino is joining me . Joe care to explain the rules of this tournament?

Joe : Gordon , each match is really short . One fall with an 8 minute time limit . No count outs . No disqualifications . At the end of 8 minutes . The match is over and if there is no decision , we go to a judges score cards . Those judges are ......

Lou Thesz
Verne Gagne
Fred Blassie .

If it’s still a draw , Gordon , you and I will cast a final and deciding vote .

Gordon : Interesting rules to say the least . Right now we are ready . Joe , you ready .

Joe : Gordon and fans welcome to the sold out Hammond Civic Center . This is our opening round in the Showtime Television Title Tourney . Your referee for this match Mike Smith . It’s set for one fall with a 8 minute time.

First from Cincinnati, Ohio . 210 pounds Flyin Brian Pillman!!!!

His opponent from Japan . 199 pounds , This is Tiger Mask !!!!!

Some great chain wrestling to open up . Both men counter each other’s moves at one point they both try for a cross body and collide in mid air . And they both Kip up at the same time . The crowd goes crazy ! Tiger hits a leaping spinning back kick to Pillman’s chest and the move makes Brian fall on top of the second rope .

Tiger hits a Tiger Feint Kick and then goes up top for a Reverse Tiger Sault , but Pillman gets his knees up !!! Pillman now with a dropkick and then a back breaker . He hits Air Pillman and Tiger staggers to his feet . He covers and gets 1......2......3 !

Joe : Fans the winner of this match at the 6:07 mark , Flyin Brian Pillman.

Gordon : This fast pace high impact wrestling will be the norm tonight . You want to try and end it quickly on 8 minutes . Don’t leave it in the judges hands . And if yo do , you need to generate enough offense to impress .

Joe : Gordon , that is exactly right and Brian will move on to face whoever wins our next match later tonight .

This next match is an opening round match up with an 8 minute .......

Jungle Boy runs down the ramp , flies over the rope and nails Jake with a clothesline . From there he top mounts Jake and rains down punches . He starts choking Jake in the mat . Ref Marty Miller sees Jake is in real danger and tries to pull Jungle Boy off , but Jungle Boy punches Marty and when he turns around , Jake meets him with a clothesline !! He tosses Jungle Boy out of the ring and goes for another DDT on the floor .

But Jungle Boy counters into a vertical Suplex! Jungle Boy rolls Jake back in and comes off the top rope with Jungle Fever ( Superfly Splash ) . He covers but Miller is still down . Jungle Boy tries to shake Marty awake , low blow from behind by Jake . Jake hits the DDT !!!! Marty is still down . Jake begins to laugh .

He goes out and gets is Jungle Boy’s GF face . Asking her if that’s her knight in shining armor.

Miller is still down . Jungle Boy is staggering up , Jake slithers in and hits another DDT !!!! Now he rolls the kid over and begins slapping him !!!! Randall “ Tex” Cobb makes his way down to the ring .

Jake pulls Jungle Boy up and goes for a DDT , but Jack pushes him off and gets off a Superman Forearm !!!! Jake is down and Jack falls flat in his face . Jake gets back up . Another DDT . Now he lays in front of the young man taunting him to get to his feet .

Jungle Boy staggers up . Jake with a 4th DDT !!!! Again , Jake taunting him to get up . Fight like a man !! Telling him his father would be ashamed of him . This infuriates they youngster , he staggers up , KNEELIFT BY JAKE !!!!!

He goes to grab him up again ..... A towel is thrown in the ring !

Tommy Rich hops the top rope and dropkicks Jake out of the ring !!!! Tex calls for the bell giving the submission win to Jake Roberts !!

Joe : Winner of the match in 7 minutes and 45 seconds Jake “ The Snake “ Roberts!

Gordon : Glad Tommy Rich was there to throw in the towel .

Joe : Yes , our concern is with Jungle Boy at this moment .

Gordon : Joe , our next match in is ready .

Joe : Fans this next match is another tourney match one fall with an 8 minute time limit .

First being accompanied by Fallen Angel and Buzz Sawyer 260 pounds from the Dark Side Kevin Sullivan.

His opponent from Virginia Beach , Virginia. 240 pounds Magnum TA !

TA is very leery of Maddog and Fallen Angel . In the corner of Sullivan and you can tell because Kevin controls the early going . He’s choking Magnum on the second rope with a knee in his neck . But then Fallen Angel gives him a a spike . Sullivan holds it to the sky and chants something in Latin , as he goes to drive it down into the head of Magnum , TA moves . The spike hits the ropes springs up and catches Sullivan in the eye . TA with the Belly to Belly !!! 1....2....3 !!! He quickly bales out after his victory .

Joe : Smart move there by Magnum TA .

Gordon : For sure that army of darkness is nothing to mess with . Joe we have another match .

Joe : Gordon , this next match is one fall with a 8 minute time limit. It is the final opening round match .

First from Memphis , Tennessee. 236 pounds , The King Jerry Lawler.

His opponent from Lexington Kentucky 207 pounds , Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert .

Gilbert kisses Missy and she takes her place in his corner . The two men lock up , Lawler puts Gilbert in a headlock , but Gilbert counters out with a belly to back Suplex . He pulls Lawler up , but The King surprises him with a dropkick . Gilbert stagers right into a clothesline from the King . Lawler covers and Gilbert is out at one .

Lawler goes for a bodyslam , but Gilbert in the up position takes his eyes and gets out the back door , from there it’s an inverted DDT . He covers , but Lawler gets a foot on the ropes . Gilbert comes off the second rope for a knee drop , but Lawler moves !!! Gilbert gets caught by one of the King’s famous right hands and then Lawler hits a fist drop from the top rope . He covers , but Missy puts Eddie’s foot on the bottom rope .

Lawler turns to yell at her and Gilbert hits him with a running knee from behind right into the center of Lawler’s back . Missy waffles The King with her purse and Gilbert covers and gets 1......2......3 !!!!

Gordon : Well , Eddie Gilbert gets help , and wins .

Joe : So the next round is set . Eddie Gilbert vs Magnum TA and Jake The Snake Roberts taking on Flyin Brian Pillman. Gordon is standing by in the ring now with Pat Patterson and Ray Stevens team No Nonsense.

Gordon : Thank you Joe . Mr . Stevens , Mr. Patterson , last week you attacked Kevin and Kerry Von Erich right when went off the air .

Stevens : Gordon Solie , it’s like this any chance me and Pat can take , any corner we can cut going into Wrestle Rock we are going to do it .

Patterson : That’s right last week we took those boys down a notch and whenever we see them they are going to get more of the same every time .

Just then the Von Erichs storm the ring . Kevin hits a dropkick on Patterson knocking him out of the ring and then goes out in the floor after him . He puts Pat in the Time Keepers Table and comes off with an elbow drop !

Kerry decks Stevens with a Discuss Punch and then puts in the Claw !!!! Stevens is bleeding like crazy . Kevin pulls off his younger brother .

Kevin takes the mic from Gordon .

Kevin : Now it’s our turn , you boys wanna keep score ?

Kerry : Looks like someone else got knocked down a notch .

Gordon : Well , it looks like Mr. Patterson and Mr. Stevens woke up something in the Von Erich boys .

Joe : Fans we have a special feature match one fall with a 20 minute time limit . First from Seattle Washington , 189 pounds Darby Allin !

His opponent from Nashville, Tennessee 210 pounds Ricky Morton !

Surprisingly the two men shake hands . Morton works a catch style throughout the match and Darby goes for the high risk stuff . Darby misses a Suicida and hits his shoulder on the railing . Morton takes over from there submitting Darby in an old school pump handle arm bar when Allin passes out .

Gordon : What a great match .

Joe : And Gordon , we will see both these men next week in one of those scramble elimination matches for the Super Juniors . Remember we have to scramble matches and two Elimination Chambers next week .

Gordon : But first we need to see which two gentlemen are going on to Wrestle Rock for the Showtime TV Title .

Brian Pillman vs Jake “ The Snake Roberts: Roberts is surprised by both Pillman’s speed and power . After a body slam , Pillman his a dropkick . Jake staggers up and gets caught with a springboard facebuster !!!! He rolls out of the ring . Pillman goes up for a Plauncha and gets caught by a chair from Jake coming down . Jake rolls his man in the ring . DDT !!!! He doesn’t make the cover however . He taunts Pillman to get up and when he does he nails him with a Kneelift . Jake takes the mic .

Jake : Tommy Rich ! Come out here . Or I’m going to spend the next five minutes destroying this man . His future is in your hands Rich . From now on every man I face until I get my hands on you for interfering where you shouldn’t have will get the same .

Jake pulls Pillman in again , but Pillman counters into a small package and gets the 1.......2........3 !!!!

After the match Jake hits an inverted DDT !!! He goes out and gets a chair and gets what he asked for Rich comes out and throws down the two men battle to the locker room .

Gordon : Brian Pillman is in the finals at Wrestle Rock!

Joe: Gordon , not sure what kind of shape he’ll be in however .

Gordon : This is our last match of the evening

Joe : Tex Cobb is in the ring and he has a mic .

Randall “ Tex” Cobb : Magnum TA , Eddie Gilbert . I want no bullshit . The winner of the match takes on Brian Pillman at Wrestle Rock . Which means Missy , get the hell to the back !

Crowd pops huge .

Cobb : Ring the damn bell !!!!

Gilbert rakes the eyes of TA and the bounces his head off the turnbuckles . From there he chokes him in the ropes . TA falls out of the ring , Gilbert goes out and tries to post him , but TA reverse it and Gilbert’s face eats the post . From there he rolls Gilbert back in . TA rocks a bloody Gilbert with forearm smashes . Eddie takes advantage of the rules and kicks TA in the nuts . Eddie now hits a Hot Shot !!!! He covers , but Magnum’s foot is in the ropes . Gilbert pulls TA up for another Hot Shot ..... Belly to Belly !!!!! He covers 1......2.....3 !!!!

Gordon : Magnum TA wins .

Joe : Gordon and Brian Pillman a bit worse for wear has staggered in the ring !!! We will see you next week fans at the Rosemont for the Chi Town Rumble .

The two men shake hands as we fade to black .

End Show

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 3:33 pm

Gilbert and Lawler squaring off already! I dig it

Good to see Pillman advance. He could be big here

Damn!! Jake is just brutal here! 4 DDTS???

Magnum squeaks by. Something tells me he will pay for that win soon enough

Yes.... Gilbert wins!! I'm hoping to see the bastard he can get here

Von Erichs get a measure of revenge

Holy Shit.... Pillman beats Jake!!

Nooooo....Eddie loses! Was really hoping to see him wear the gold

Good stuff JR
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 11:46 am

Gilbert & Lawler could be the money feud here, but you have so much potential with the guys you have

Now we just need fireballs thrown in peoples faces

I like Sunny in the role that Woman used to play for Sullivan ... it fits

Man Dan ruined me on Magnum lmao ... Great show though

Pillman vs Magnum will be a good one ... I was hoping for Gilbert

Great show

Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:38 pm

Opening reminded of the Royal Rumble or SNME when we get those quick sound byte promos to begin the show.

WTF? Where's Paul Jones!!!!

I could See TA winning this

I have NEVER liked the Von Erichs. Don't believe I ever can. So here is your challenge to turn me.

TA vs Pillman in the Finals. THat should rock but I better see Paul Jones return!

Great Show
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !  EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:42 pm

digging all the promos

digging this Von Erich/PATTERSON AND STEVENS feud

great Tv tourney match ups

gonna be a great finals

ANOTHER GOOD SHOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !  Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 2 . It’s Showtime !
Page 1 of 1