FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 22 Unlimited

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 22 Unlimited  Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 22 Unlimited    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 22 Unlimited  EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 11:03 am

Gordon Solie: Well hello there. We have an exciting show for you tonight . But first , there is wrestling tomorrow night at the ARCA Center in Notre Dame , Indiana. Freddy Miller is here to tell you all about it .

Freddy : Gordon , an exciting night of action . Two Tag Team Title matches .

The first will kick off the show , Ultimo
Dragon and Shinsuke Nakumura taking on Jushin Thunder Liger and new comer Kota Ibushi the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Titles are on the line .

Sid taking on Bad Luck Fale.

Rey Mysterio going against Mil Mascaras

Thunder Rosa defends her Windy City Pro Wrestling Women’s title against Gail Kim

Hulk Hogan vs Yokozuna

Jeff Hardy going up against new comer Will Osprey

And your main event World Tag Team Champions Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race will defend against Black Wall Street.

Windy City Pro Wrestling, Beeeeeeee Theeeeerrrrrrrreeee!!!

Gordon : Thank you Freddy . Right now the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion The American Dream Dusty Rhodes is in action .

Dusty Rhodes vs Jerry Oates : Dusty is in a bad mood . He tosses Oates from the ring . He Suplexes him back in , hits the Belly to Belly and gets the 3 .

Dusty joins Gordon at the podium.

Gordon : You’re a little more aggressive than we have seen you .

Dusty : Gordon Solie, I’ve gotta be more aggressive . First there is a World Television Title tourney coming up and you can bet the Dream is gonna be there baby .

But now I want to talk about Rick Steamboat. He signed a Bull Rope match . at Violence of the Lambs . A match the Dream has never lost daddy . And let me tell you baby , I won’t be losing this one . Ricky Steamboat, you were one of my best friends , but you turned on me . You joined up with that no good snake Gary Hart.

But now I hate your guts . You tried to take me out . So we gonna get funky like monkey . I’m going to take that rope , wrap it around your neck and then beat you upside the head with the cow bell . And when you beg the Dream for mercy , there will be none . I will pull you around the arena . I will hit you over and over again . I’ll Pooremember every thing you ever done and I’ll make you bleed . Bleed like you never have before . And Gary Hart when it’s over , I’m getting you next and you can damn sho but on that .

Gordon : Thank you , Dusty Rhodes . Let’s go to the ring .

Bad Luck Fale & Jimmy Snuka vs The Mulkeys : Poor Bill takes the brunt of this. Bad Luck hits him with a right hand . Then hits a Chokeslam Lariat. He tags in Jimmy who ends it with a Superfly Death Leap .

Post match Fale chokes Bill on the mat . Jimmy hits The Superfly Death Leap on Randy . Sid comes to the ring with a chair . They bale out and Fale and Sid don’t take their eyes off one another .

Gordon : We’ll be back .

Video package or World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair.

Video package of the World TV Title tourney .

Video package of Violence of the Lambs.

Bunkhouse Semi Final Arn Anderson vs RVD : Great match . RVD misses a frog splash through a table . Anderson with a Gordbuster at the 27 minute mark for the 3 count .

Gordon : And that’s all she wrote , Arn Anderson will take on either , One Man Gang or Bruno Sammartino on Thanksgiving Night at Turkey Day Turmoil . Tag team action , let’s go to the ring now .

The Dynamic Duo vs Mr . Wrestling 1 & 2 : Before the match , Gino jumps down off the ring apron , laughs at Adams and takes his leave . Adams puts up a fight , but he’s facing to very good wrestlers . Two ends it with a Million Dollar Kneelift .

Gordon : I’m not sure what happened there , we try to get a word with Gino Hernandez later . Right now , Kerry Von Erich puts his American Television Title on the line against Jushin Thunder Liger.

Liger starts off with a single leg takedown then floats up to use a key lock on the left arm . Kerry works to his feet and uses his power to pick up Liger for a bodyslam , but Liger holds on rolls through and keeps control . Kerry works his way to his feet again and backs Liger into the ropes and knees him in the gut and then clotheslines him out of the ring .

Kerry goes out after Liger , but Liger floors Kerry with a Shotay palm strike . Liger rolls his man back in and scales the top rope . Shooting Star Press !!! He covers , but Kerry has a foot on the ropes . Liger goes for a running Liger Bomb , but Kerry rakes the eyes in the up position and then hits a huge press slam into the turnbuckles . Kerry then waits ….. DISCUSS PUNCH !!! 1…….2……3 !!!!

Gordon : A great match , but Kerry Von Erich alway finds a way to win . Right now I want to bring in this young lady the Windy City Pro Wrestling Women’s Champion Thunder Rosa. Tonight , you are facing Gail Kim , but a bigger story , you have Dr . Britt Baker for the Women’s World Title on October 23rd at Violence of the Lambs.

Rosa : Gordon , she is the queen of mind games . You see , but I’m not one to fall for mind games . And ….

The Iiconics both come out .

Rosa : Trust me you two don’t want to go down this path .

Britt Baker attacks Rosa from behind . A knee to her back and then out on the floor , Lockjaw !!! Rosa is coughing up blood . Gail Kim and Carmella rush to even things up , but the damage has been done .

Gordon : We have to get order restored. We’ll be back .

Video Package for The World X Division Champion MJF

Video package of WCW and Windy City Pro Wrestling Turkey Day Turmoil .

Gordon : Welcome back . Before we get to tonight’s main event , I want to bring Hulk Hogan. Sir , you have s score to settle tonight .

Hogan : Dean Solie, it seems like everybody wants to use the Hulkster as a stepping stone . First Brian Cage . Then that low life dirty dog Samoa Joe who turned tail and ran and now that big ugly , Yokozuna.

Well big man , revenge is best served by the largest arms in the world , dude . I’ve been through the wars , brother and I got the scars to prove it . So Yokozuna let me ask you something , brother . Tonight , watch ya gonna do when the largest arms in the world and the power of Hulkmania runs wild on you !!!!

Gordon : Thank you Hulk . It’s time for the Unlimited Championship Match Ultimo Dragon taking on Jeff Hardy . Freddy Miller.

Freddy: Gordon , this match is set for one fall with no time limit . It is for the Unlimited Championship. First from North Carolina. Jeff Hardy . His opponent , Gary Hart presents a double champion . He is one half of the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Champions along with Shinsuke Nakumura and the reigning and defending Unlimited Champion Ultimo Dragon .

The entire group of Dark Hart has joined Ultimo by ring side along with Gino Hernandez , Kerry Von Erich and Jimmy Snuka and Bad Luck Fale . Hart takes the mic .

Hart : Let me take this very special opportunity to introduce you to the most dominant and largest most powerful group in all of wrestling . Forget the NWO’s and The Four Horsemen . This is the new and improved Dark Hart . This is the NEXT STEP in EVOLUTION.

Hardy ask for the mic .

Hardy : You know that’s impressive , but let’s make this interesting . I got friends . How about a Lumberjack Match .

Gordon : Excuse me gentlemen, I’m getting word in the back from John Rose . He likes this idea . So it will be a Lumberjack Match .

Hogan , Mysterio , Adams , Sid , Kota Ibushi and Jushin Thunder Liger , Eddie Guerrero and Sting .

Adams heads right at Gino and the two of them brawl to the back . The ref shrugs his shoulders and calls for the bell !

Ultimo quickly goes right to the eyes of Jeff and the spinning back kick puts Jeff down to the mat . Ultimo tosses Jeff right out at Fale’s feet , where Jeff eats a hard right hand . Sid though big boots Fale and now all the wrestlers at ringside are brawling . The ref is ignoring this nonsense. Jeff climbs up on the ring apron and Ultimo Suplexes him back in . From there he goes up for an Asi Shooting Star Press . Jeff gets his knees up !! Jeff now with a form of a stunner . He waits and goes for the Twist of Fate , but Ultimo spins out of into a Tornado DDT !! Ultimo now goes for the Koji Clutch . Jeff gets to the ropes for the break .

Ultimo is yelling at the ref in in Japanese, while Hart who is all that’s left by ringside as the wrestlers all brawled to the back , chokes Jeff in the ropes . Out of nowhere , Matt Hardy comes out . And he pulls Hart off Jeff . Jeff school boys Dragon from behind , but only a two . Dragon goes for a backslide and only gets two . Jeff hits a Side Effect !! He goes up !!! SWANTON!!! He covers 1……2.,…3 !!!!

Matt Hardy let’s out a yeeeeesssssss !!!

And celebrates with his brother .

Freddy Miller : Fans time of the fall . 13 minutes and 22 seconds . Your winner and neeeeewwww Unlimited Champion !!! Jeff Hardy !!!

Gordon : You heard it here . A new champion . We are out of time . Don’t forget wrestling tomorrow night at Notre Dame ARCA Center. For Freddy Miller , I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago .

End

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 22 Unlimited    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 22 Unlimited  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 12:38 pm

Bullrope match added to Violence of the Lambs.......YES!!!

Hmmmm.....Sid better have some back up. I dont like his odds against Snuka and Fale

Arn makes it to the finals.....the Horsemen will be celebrating tonight

Looks like Gino has had enough with the losing

Who can stop Kerrys momentum

Let them be a lesson to Rosa.....the world champ means business

Hardy makes quite the debut

GOOD SHOW

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 22 Unlimited    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 22 Unlimited  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 11:56 am

good show.

hopefully OMG beats Bruno. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Freddy Miller. Cool

looks like Gino has already had enough of Adams. Shocked Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 22 Unlimited    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 22 Unlimited  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1