FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents Wrestle Rock One !!! Showtime !!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents Wrestle Rock One !!! Showtime !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents Wrestle Rock One !!! Showtime !!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents Wrestle Rock One !!! Showtime !!!!!! EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 2:06 pm

Wrestle Rock

ARWPRO ends with a big celebration. Fire works go off and then Kid Rock takes center stage !

Kid Rock’s set :
Bawtibaba
Cowboy
The Picture
Joker ( Steve Miller Band cover )
Roll On
Amen
Rock In Roll Jesus
Cocky
I’m A Dog
All Summer Long

All star jam Blues Brothers , Eddie Vetter , Johnny Lang and Kid Rock !

Now the lights go up . The jam breaks into Sweet Home Chicago !!!!

The score board flashes numbers and the crowd counts down .....

ONE !!!!!!

Jimmy Lennon Jr walks out as Showtime takes the air !!!!

Lennon : Hello wrestling fans from around the world . Welcome to Wrestle Rock . Ladies and gentlemen, The Blues Brothers, Eddie Vetter , Johnny Lang and Kid Rock !!! Hell of a job today fellas .

I’m Jimmy Lennon Jr annnnnndddd iiiiiiitttttt’sssss SHOWTIME !!!!!! This is Windy City Pro Wrestling and here now are your GM and half owner of WCPW . Mr . John Rose .

Rose : Jimmy Lernon Jr . He will be here all night conducting interviews . Folks every time there is a wrestling flyer . Or an add on tv , it always reads card subject to change . Well tonight that is exactly what happened .

Recently with a fed shutting down there was a huge supplemental draft in IWA . Some trades were made and talent picked up and let loose . So tonight , we have new talent signed .

This will impact the following tonight . The Windy City Pro Super Junior Title and the Windy City Pro Tag Team titles . Pat Patterson and Ray Stevens will take on the team of Mil Mascaras and El Santo . The winners will face the winner of The Gentlemen’s Club and Lex Luger and The American Dream Dusty Rhodes , next week in our main event in studio.

The Super Junior Title will now consist of a ladder match The participants are Ultimo Dragon , Dynamite Kid and MJF . The winner not only has to get the belt , they have to leave the ring with it . So new stars . New opportunities. Folks this is Wrestle Rock !! Here are your host , Joe Pedicino and the dean of wrestling, Gordon Solie .

The crowd explodes as the two men take to the center of the ring .

Joe : Gordon, we are finally here . Wrestle Rock.

Gordon : Yessir , Joe this is our biggest local show of the year . We will have several throughout the year but none bigger than this . Of course the IWA Parade of Champions is coming up in Los Angelos and we will be well represented there as well . But tonight is all about Windy City Pro Wrestling. We will crown four champions here tonight .

Joe : But Gordon , let’s kick it off with yah team action No Nonsense vs El Santo & Mil Masacaras .

A total contrast in styles . Mil and Santo control the early going with several arm drags and high flying Lucha moves , but Mil tries a hand stand head scissors and Patterson drops a nasty fist right on his face .

Now Pat with a series of elbows to the side of the head and tags in Stevens . Stevens drops a knee across the forehead and then gets off a slingshot bottom rope clothesline. He tags Patterson back in . Patterson with a swinging neck breaker on Mil and tags Stevens back in . Stevens goes for a Piledriver, but Mil back drops out !

Stevens though is able to make the tag to Patterson , who grabs Mil by the leg and whips him into the corner . He now wraps his left arm in the top rope , while Stevens pounds on it .

Gordon : No Nonsense are wrestling like they have something to prove .

Joe : Well they were in a tag title match and then weren’t . So yes .

The abuse continues on Mil as his head is bounced off the ring post by Patterson . Pat tags in Ray who now comes off with Bombs Away , but Mil moves !!! Stevens crashes and Mil gets the tag to Santo . Dropkick to Stevens . Body slam on Patterson . Suplex on Stevens onto Patterson . Patterson rolls out to the floor . Mil with a ring apron rana on Patterson . Santo rolls Stevens up with a crucifix pin , but Stevens is out at 2 .

Stevens now rakes Santo’s eyes and then gives him an Atomic Drop !!!! Mil gets up on the ring apron and Patterson whacks him from behind with a chair . Stevens hits a Brain Buster on Santo for 1......2.....3 !!!!!

Gordon : And that’s all she wrote .

Joe : And Gordon , a little bit later we will hear from No Nonsense. But right now Jimmy Lennon Jr is standing by with Thunder Rosa .

Jimmy : Thunder Rosa tonight , a big night for you . A chance to be the first Windy City Pro ladies Champion .

Rosa : But I have Gail Kim in my way . Gail Kim , I guess you could call her the woman of 1010 holds . Jimmy she is so well versed in all aspects of wrestling . But so am I . But one thing I have that she doesn’t . I embrace the darkness . And I will use it . I walk in the valley death and Gail Kim I am Ella Demonio .

Jimmy Lennon Jr . : You are the She Demon ?

Thunder Rosa : That is correct .

Jimmy Lennon : Joe , Gordon , back to you .

Joe : Looking forward to that match later tonight . But right now Ricky Steamboat looks to even the score against a member of the Gentlemen’s club . Bob Backlund .

Gordon : Yessir , Bob Backlund has seemed to have snapped as of late . He attacked Ricky from behind and now these two will square off .

Before the match Randall Tex Cobb , the trouble shooting ref takes the mic .

Cobb : Paul Jones as senior official I have made some rules here tonight . I’m giving you a choice . You won’t be out here for both matches . Either this one or the Tag Match . The choice is yours .

Backlund , yanks the mic away from Cobb .

Backlund : First of all sir , how dare you limit Mr . Jones . I resent your abuse of power and I will be filing a complaint not only with Mr . Lord , but also the IWA Board . Mr . Jones , go ahead , the team needs you for the title match . I can handle Steamboat.

Jones walks up the aisle as Steamboat comes out . He whacks Steamboat in the back of the head with his cane and keeps walking . Backlund runs up the aisle with mic still in hand . He pounds on the forehead of Steamboat busting him open . He then firemen carry’s him to the ring and gets off a makeshift FU over the top rope . He laughs like a crazy man and then gets off an elbow drop .

Cobb is yelling at him and Backlund is yelling back , telling him , pinning him is my choice . He waits for the beaten Steamboat to stagger up and then gets in behind him and goes for the Crossface Chicken Wing, but Steamer surprises him with a trust kick to the gut and then a spinning back fist !

Steamer lays in chop after , chop after , chop , after chop , after chop ? after chop , after fucking chop !!!! Backland’s chest is a bloody mess Steamboat now hits a side salute Suplex and then goes up top and hits a flying karate chop from the top rope and then a spinning back kick right as Backlund gets to his feet . He covers and gets 1...2..Noooooo !!! Backlund kicks out .

Now Steamboat , locks in an arm bar . Backlund works his way up to his feet . Lifts Steamboat up and then does kind of a makeshift Powerbomb into the turnbuckles!!! Now Backlund locks in a gullition choke !! Steamer starts to fade and then find that little burst , he flips Backlund into a makeshift Fisherman’s Suplex and gets 1.....2......3 !!!!

After the Match , Backlund puts on the CFCW on Steamer it takes all 3 refs and four security guys to get the insane Backlund off of Steamboat .

Joe : Steamboat won the match , but in Bob Backlund’s eyes maybe not the war .

Gordon : I’m sure these two will meet again . Joe , right now however , we take you to Jimmy Lennon Jr standing by with Magnum TA .

Jimmy : Magnum TA tonight , you are one step away from being Showtime TV Champion .

Magnum : Jimmy , let me just say first how glad I am to be away from the fake NWA . I mean all anyway ever did in that promotion was wait around . You always wondered am I going to get to wrestle tonight or am I going to sit in the locker room for 8 months until the promoter is ready to use me . So thank you IWA and WCPW for opening these doors .

Now that being said I can’t think of a better way to celebrate than winning the Showtime TV title and defending that belt on tv week after week and climb those rankings and get a shot at that new IWA World Heavyweight Title . But I’m in there tonight with one of the top five wrestlers of all time imo . Owen Hart can our wrestle , out shine and out last and man in this industry. So I’m going to have to find a way to step up my game . But I look out at Wrigley tonight and I see 41, 000 fans .

In 2016 when the Cubs were making their run , everyone said they would choke in the playoffs , but the Giants and Dodgers found out different . Then all you heard is they won’t get passed Cleveland and damn if we didn’t wonder in those extra innings in game 7 , then the rain hit and changed everything . Owen Hart , tonight you can consider me that storm brother .

Jimmy : Joe , Gordon back to you .

Gordon : Well Magnum TA sounds ready . Joe , this next match is going to be interesting .

Joe : Gordon , Tommy Rich a few weeks ago came to Jungle Boy’s defense against Jake The Snake Roberts. And since then these two have not let it go . Tonight is a Venom Death Match.

The rules are simple. There are four boxes in those boxes are objects and they can be used any way . The winner is the man who makes his opponent submit .

Gordon : Well this will be interesting . Let’s go to the ring .

Before Jake can get to the ring . Tommy meets him in the aisle and the two brawl on the outside . Jake rakes Tommy’s eyes and then grabs a chair and hits him in the gut and then the back . He rubs his face across the guard railing . Jake now pulls Rich to the ring by his hair and tosses him into the steps .

Jake slithers under the bottom rope and opens a box . It’s got a bull whip in it . He has no clue how to use of course , so when Rich gets in the ring , he just blast him in the forehead with it . Tommy is “ BUSTED WIDE OPEN !!!!!” Jake sits down in the corner and the ref starts to count as Tommy lay on his back .

4 Tommy begins to stir
6 Tommy gets to his feet.

Jake goes to close in on Tommy and Rich fires a right hand to the gut and then a Thesz Press . He beats on Jake and then grabs the bull whip . He has no clue how to use it either, so he tosses it out of the ring and continues to pummel Jake .

Rich gets up and walks to another box . While that is going on ref Marty Miller is laying a count on Jake who is up at four . Jake tries to sneak up from behind on Tommy , but Tommy spins around and blast him with a 360 clothesline . Tommy now opens another box and finds a belt .

He rolls the belt around his fist and starts blasting Jake with it and then whips Jake into a corner and attempts to tie him up with the belt . Jake kicks Tommy in the balls and then starts choking him with the belt . Tommy lays on the mat . Jake stand up and savagely whips Tommy with the belt and now his back is bleeding . Jake goes and opens a third box .

The third box has a set on naunchucks in them . Jake looks at them rather confused , you could hear him as the ref , “ what the hell am I supposed to do with these ? “ Jake tosses them to the side and goes after box four . Box four contains a chain . Jake grabs the chain and is about to to close in on Tommy with it , but Tommy grabs the discarded chucks and uppercuts Jake right under the chin !!!! The ref puts on the ten count .

1....2....3......4.....5.....Jake is not moving at all . 6......7...... Jake shakes his head looks up but , his head falls back to the mat.......8........9.........10 !!!!!

Gordon : And that’s all she wrote . Tommy “ Wildfire “ Rich is the winner of the Venom Death Match.

Joe : Gordon , Jimmy Lennon Jr is standing by with Patterson and Stevens .

Jimmy : No Nonsense . You pulled off a tough victory tonight . Now next week in studio you get your shot at the Windy City Pro Tag Team Title Shot . Any preference?

Patterson : Yeah we have a preference , to walk out with the Windy City Pro Tag Team Titles. That’s all that’s on our mind .

Stevens : That’s right . If it’s the Gentlemen’s Club , we’ll beat them too . Hell they fight the same style we do , so let’s have some fun . What it boils down too , is next week , we are going to be your Windy City Pro tag team champions . And if it’s Rhodes and Luger , well we’ll just put old fat Dusty down and cut Lexie’s hair after we kick their ass .

Jimmy : Gordon , Joe , take it away .

Joe : Gordon , this is the main part of our show . Four title matches .

Gordon : Yessir . This is Wrestle Rock !! Up first the Windy City Women’s Championship . Gail Kim , taking on Thunder Rosa . Let’s go to the ring !

The crowd is in shock as Gary Hart , leads out Thunder Rosa . Gail Kim comes to the ring and she makes it known to Hart , she will be aware of him .

The two ladies lock up and it’s Gail with an arm drag take down and then from there a hammerlock . Thunder Rosa well versed in submissions herself , works to her knees sits out and reverses the hammerlock . Kim sits out bridges up reaches back with her legs and brings Rosa over into a head scissors. Rosa shows great strength, establishes a vertical base and gets off a makeshift Buckle Bomb on Gail . Rosa covers , but Kim is in the ropes .

Rosa now under Gary Hart’s orders ties Gail I’m the tree of woe and and then goes to the outside , uses an inverted face lock and pulls back under the chin . The ref get to four and half when Rosa breaks . Rosa now back in gets off a back breaker then just bends Gail over her knee . Gail refuses to submit , so Rosa hits a Sidewalk Slam ! She covers and gets 1....2...... Noooooo ! Gail kicks out .

Rose clamps down on a reverse Bearhug , still working the back , but Gail finds the turnbuckles and pushes off with her feet and flips over and out the back and then a neck tie with a Rude Awakening that she calls Happy Ending . She covers and gets 1.....2..... Hart puts Rosa’s foot in the ropes .

Gail hits a springboard Plauncha on Hart and then Rose is getting to get feet when Gail comes off the top with a Missile Dropkick! Gail hits Eat Defeat and then covers and gets 1.......2.......3 !!!!!

Joe : Fans the winner of this match the Windy City Pro Ladies Champion . Gail Kim !!!!

Gordon : Those two were so evenly matched .

Joe : Gordon they were , I don’t think we will hear the last from a Thunder Rosa .

Gordon : No , I think she will be a thorn in the side of the champion .

Joe : Fans right now , Jimmy Lennon Jr is standing by with Hulk Hogan.

Jimmy : Hulk Hogan , this is it . Wrestle Rock is here and in just a little while you stand across the ring from Superstar Billy Graham for the Windy City Pro Heavyweight Title.

Hulk Hogan : Jimmy Lennon , let e tell you something dude . I would be lying if I said the Hulkster is a little nervous tonight , brother . Superstar Billy Graham is a man I’ve idolized for years Brother . A few years ago , me , him and The Body used to close down bars . But brother , the man has changed .

He’s now got that dirty little , sneaky scoundrel the Grand Wizard in his corner Dude and he’s more dangerous than ever . So I’m gonna need all my little Hulksters out there to get behind me and believe in the power of Hulkamania , brother . And we’ll give him the Bomber and the Leg Drop and then the 1.....2.....3 ! So Superstar Billy Graham, whatcha Gonna Do , Brother when all the Hulkamanics and The Hulkster runs wild on you !!!!!

Jimmy Lennon : Fans , Hulk Hogan . That big Windy City Pro Heavyweight Title Match is later tonight . Gordon , Joe , I cant wait .

Gordon : Indeed Mr . Lennon and Joe and I want to thank you tonight , for your great interview skills . It’s been a pleasure working with you tonight , sir . Joe , it’s time for the Super Junior Heavyweight Title.

Joe : John Rose went over the rules . Not only do you have to retrieve the belt , you have to get outside the ring and both feet have to touch the floor with the belt . Ultimo Dragon , the only man who qualified for this . Taking on Dynamite Kid who was part of a 3 way trade for Kenny Omega and Eddie Gilbert and the man Mr. Rose picked up in free agency, Maxwell Jacob Friedman. Let’s go to the ring .

MJF sits in the corner and watches as DK and Dragon light each other up . Dragon with lethal kicks to the upper thigh and Dynamite wearing out Dragon’s chest with chops . Dynamite has enough of the bs and headbutts Dragon and then a snap Suplex . From there he hits a clothesline and then a hard forearm shot that sends Dragon down to the mat .

Dynamite goes to the outside and MJF follows him and rams him headfirst into the steel ring post and then MJF goes to grab the ladder and Dragon dives over the top rope with a plauncha to MJF . Both men are down as the ladder got caught between them . Dynamite is bleeding but he goes out and grabs a different ladder . He slides it in the ring and places it under the belt .

He gets halfway up when Dragon comes in the ring , gets under him and gets off an Electric Chair Drop !!!! MJF is back in the ring now and he takes turns just kicking the hell out of both of them . Now the cocky little prick climbs up the ladder and Dragon is back up . MJF is almost to the top, when Dragon rocks the ladder and MJF hits the mat hard . Dragon is back up and he starts to scale the ladder .

Now Dynamite is up on the other side and he scales the ladder . Both men are up at the top exchanging punches . Both are pulling at the belt . But it’s Dragon who rips the belt from the hook . It’s in his hands . Dynamite pokes him in the eye and then hits a Superplex from the top of the ladder !!!! The belt is jarred loose and laying on the mat . MJF gathers up the belt and rolls out of the ring down to the Wrigley grass .

Gordon : MJF the Windy City Pro Super Junior Heavyweight Champion .

Joe : Oh Gordon , that man is impossible to deal with . Last year he win the Christmas Cruise tourney and then was the AAW Champion forever . And now here he is the first Super Junior Heavyweight Champion . Can his head get any bigger .

Gordon : I’m sure there is room . Right now Jimmy Lennon Jr is standing by with The Grand Wizard and Superstar Billy Graham.

Jimmy : Grand Wizard , tonight is the night . In just a little while , Your man Superstar Billy Graham goes one on one with Hulk Hogan with the Windy City Pro Heavyweight Title on the line .

Wiz : Mr . Labrador Jr , can the stakes be any higher . I suppose they could but not on this night . Hulk Hogan, you have seemed to have fooled yourself into thinking your little Hulksters are going to save you .

But you see young man , there is not one sorry soul that can help you . This man is the most powerful athlete in the world and look at the body . It’s built for punishment. Tonight he is going to make you change your mind about being a professional wrestler . Perhaps you can go back to playing bass in some garage band again .

Graham : Awww yeah , the Wild Wizard of Oz is has spoken . And now Hulk Hogan you have to fight the lean and mean sex machine , the man who the men hate and makes all the ladies scream . The largest arm in all the world and I ain’t lyin . I’m going to lock you down and you are gonna think your dyin . The one the only Superstar Billy Graham.

And I tell you what , when I’m through that pretty belt is gonna go around my gorgeous waist . It’s been a long time since the Superstar has held a singles title , but tonight that all changes , daddy . Hulk Hogan . I’ll see you real soon .

Jimmy : Gentlemen thank you . Joe , Gordon what’s next on tap ?

Gordon : Jimmy , up next a tag team match . Winner of this goes on tonight to face Stevens and Patterson next Saturday for the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Titles.

Joe : Gordon, Race and Bockwinkle are a very all guts no glory team . They work in the confines of tag team wrestling . They make frequent tags in and out and they cut off the ring in half .

Dusty Rhodes and Lex Luger, we really aren’t sure what we are getting , but we know the energy from these two is boundless. Let’s go to the ring .

Race and Dusty start things off with a lock up collar and elbow. Race pushes Dusty back into the ropes and off the break goes for one of those sneaky right hands , but the Dream knows it’s coming , blocks it and gives a left jab to Harley , followed by another and another and then the Bionic Elbow drops Harley out of the ring !!!

Dusty lays on the top rope waving at Harley while Luger is working the crowd to cheer Dusty on . Jones talks to Race in the outside and the Bockwinkle joins em . Luger jumps down , grabs the house mic and hands it to Dusty .

Dusty : He let me ask you three something baby , did you come here to wrestle or is this just a circle jerk ?

Race is pissed he rushes in the ring and Dusty drops him again with a second bionic elbow . Race scoots to his corner and tags in Bockwinkle . Dusty tags off to Lex . The two men tie up and Lex just scoops up Bockwinkle and slams him !!! Then flexes at him . Bockwinkle rolls to the outside and consults with Jones again .

He gets back in and he circles Lex . Then the two lock up again , but this time Race distracts the ref and Jones reaches in with his cane and hooks Luger’s leg and pulls it out from under him . The ref turns around just in time to see Luger down , and Bockwinkle standing on the inside part of Luger’s left knee using the ropes .

Bockwinkle now let’s off at four and half . He now tags off to Race . Race gets off an Atomic Knee Drop on Luger and then works an inverted Texas Cloverleaf. The pain on Lex’s face tells the story . Lex is trying to fight the pain and keep his shoulders off the mat . Race tags Bockwinkle back in who now works a step over to hold . Luger takes his good leg and shoves Bockwinkle off and pushes him right into Race knocking Race down off the ring apron.

Luger leaps across the ring and gets the tag to Dusty , who gets off a Bionic Elbow in Bockwinkle . Race comes in , Dusty hits him with a dropkick . Jones is trying to get the attention of the ref , but Dusty just got off a Suplex on Harley . Mike Smith is actually keeping his focus on the match . Smith orders Race out of the ring , Dusty gets off a Vertical Suplex on Bockwinkle. Luger is begging for the tag . Dusty comes over and Luger hits a short arm clothesline on Dusty !!!!

He jumps down off the ring apron . Bockwinkle hits a side Russian Leg Sweep and then tags in Harley . Harley comes in and hits a Piledriver !!! He covers Dusty and gets 1.....2......3 !!!!

Jones takes the house mic .

Jones : Dusty Rhodes you’re a bigger idiot than I thought . I recruited Lex right from free agency . He’s a the perfect candidate for the Gentlemen’s Club . We now have all the pieces in place to dominate . Come on boys let’s get the fuck out of here .

Gordon : I’m in a loss for words .

Joe : I can’t stand Paul Jones , but he knows how to do business. Gordon, right now Jimmy Lennon Jr is standing by with the new Super Junior Heavyweight Champion MJF .

Jimmy : MJF Congratulations.

MJF : That’s the best you got , Lennon ? Congratulations ? I’ll bet that hurt you just to say that . It looked like it hurt . Give me the damn mic and go have some milk and cookies . I know it’s hard staying up this late with the adults for you .

So , Dynamite Kid practically gets traded for 3/4ths of the roster . And the entire IWA laughs because MJF was stuck in free agency hell . A inbred promoter down in Texas gave me boot just to have a Von Erich on the roster .

So I’m waiting and Maxwell Lord picks up the phone and calls me . Ask me to come to Chicago enter a ladder match for the Super Junior Heavyweight Title. Do you know why me of all people ? I’ll tell you why , because MJF gets the job done every time . That’s why . I waited for an opportunity and I took it and as usual I came out on top . And that’s what makes me better than you and you know it . Ok Porky and Mr . Magoo back to you guys . I’m done .

Gordon : Oh dear lord .

Joe : The ego monster is now bigger than ever with that young man .

Gordon : Well it’s time for our TV Title Match . This will be a good one . Two very sound technicians .

Joe : Gordon , it doesn’t get any better than Owen Hart and Magnum TA . This is going to be a good one .

Owen quickly doesn’t even bother wasting time locking up with the bigger and stronger TA . Instead , he trips him up with a drop toe hold and then grapevines the legs and pulls back under the chin . Magnum somehow finds the sanctuary of the ropes and Owen breaks clean .

Owen tries to go low again , but Magnum , sees it and drops a 12 to six elbow across the head of Owen . From there he transitions into a Boston Crab . Owen this time finds the ropes and TA now breaks clean . Now for the next 8 minutes in chain wresting . Counter for counter . Then from there Owen gets off an enzuguri .

Now he works TA’s back . It’s a bow and arrow submission that is doing the damage . TA refuses to quit however and Owen let’s off the hold and gets off a forearm smash from the second rope to a prone TA . He covers and gets 1......2.......Nooooo !!!! TA kicks out . Owen steps over for the sharp shooter , but TA rolls him into a small package . 1.....2.......Noooo . Owen gets out .

Both men up trading forearm shots and then dropkicks and then arm drags. Owen whips his man off the ropes and sets for a back body drop , but Magnum stops himself and Owen looks up ........ Belly to Belly !!!!! 1 .......2........... Owen gets a foot on the ropes . Magnum is beside himself . He ask the ref are you sure . The ref nods . Magnum spins around . Owen kicks him in the gut . Inverted Atomic Drop by Owen . Now he puts on the Sharp Shooter . Magnum has nowhere to go and ends up submitting .

After the match the two men shake hands .

Gordon : Nice to see the sportsmanship here . Owen Hart is the Showtime Television Champion .

Joe : Gordon yes it is . And we are at the main event . Jimmy Lennon Jr has made his way back to the ring . Let’s go to him now .

Jimmy Lennon Jr : Fan first the referee for this match Randall “ Tex” Cobb . This is a one fall match no disqualifications , no count outs and no time limits . There must be a winner .

For the International Wrestling Alliance and Windy City Pro Wrestling. Ladies and Gentlemen. IIIIIIIITTTTTTT’ssss SHOWTIME !!! This is your main event of the evening . First being led to the ring by his manager , The Grand Wizard. Superstar Billy Graham!!! ( Bad to the Bone plays on the entry )!

His opponent . Coming to the ring . From Venice Beach , California . He is the one and the only . The Incredible Hulk Hogan !!!! ( Eye of Tiger plays upon entry )!

Tex Cobb takes the mic : Grand Wizard . This is for the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title . I ain’t having you to louse up the works , get your ass to the back or I’ll see to it , that you and your man both get fired .

Wizard not happy , gets his two cents , but takes his leave .

Now Hogan and Superstar Billy stand face to face in the ring . They are both looking around at the crowd . Who are roaring . These two massive bulls collide and push each other off . The crowd is a frenzy . They lock up , Graham with a big body slam on Hogan , who is feeding off the energy , gets right up .

Hogan now grabs Graham . Bodyslam! Graham pops right back up and flexes his arms . Hogan poses back and now the two big men lock up collar and elbow . They tussle around the ring until the get in the ropes . Graham tried for a punch , but Hogan grabs his wrist , shakes his finger at Graham and lands a punch of his own ! Graham goes down to one knee .

Graham now back up , big boot drops Hogan !!! From there Graham drops a knee across the forehead and then an elbow drop across the chest . He covers and gets 1.....2.... No ! Hogan kicks out . Graham pulls his man up and hits a back breaker . Now he bends Hogan over his knee punishing the Hulkster’s back .

Hogan showing amazing core , neck and head strength forces his way off the knee grabs Graham around the neck and hits a makeshift STO !!!!! Both men lay on the mat and Cobb ain’t counting . There must be a winner . Both men get to their feet and exchange boo and yay punches . Graham though hits a blatant low blow . Cobb can’t do anything about it .

Graham puts Hogan over his shoulder in a back body vice and Hogan is starting to wear . But , Hogan’s feet find a turnbuckle and pushes off and then he lands in his feet , power slam by Hogan !!!! But he can’t do anything . He’s too banged up . Graham now locks Hogan in a Bearhug. Hogan goes down to one knee . Then two . Then his body appears to go limp . Cobb checks the arm . It falls once ...... He checks again ..... it falls twice ...... he checks a third time and Hogan makes a fist then holds up a number one ☝.

He Hulks up . He gets off a headbutt on Graham and causes him to break the hold and then a big boot staggers Graham backward . Ace Bomber puts him down Hogan with the leg drop and covers 1...2.....3 !!!!

Jimmy Lennon Jr : Your winner and Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion . The Incredible Hulk Hogan!!!!

Hogan staggers to the middle of the ring hold his ribs . Graham is up now rubbing his chest . Both men put their hand out at the same time and shake hands to the delight of the crowd !!!

Joe : What a great way to end this historic night . Wrestling returned to Wrigley Field for the first time in 6 years . Four champions crowned and a new era in Chicago wrestling has begun . Thank goodness.

Gordon : Indeed . The old era was stale and the man running it was more worried abort St. Louis instead of giving this city the attention that it do richly deserves . Tonight new we crowned champions and we are on our way now to LA for Parade of Champions . This is the IWA and Windy City Pro Wrestling. For Jimmy Lennon Jr . and Joe Pedicino, I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago!!!

End Show
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents Wrestle Rock One !!! Showtime !!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents Wrestle Rock One !!! Showtime !!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:34 am

I know you're an AWA guy .... WrestleRock was one of the shows I remember them running back in the day

Good win for Steamboat .... I hope you have big things planned for him .... I liked Backund snapping at the end

Good Hogan promo

But the Graham promo may have been better

Dang ... Luger turned on Dusty ... I actually didn't see that coming from a mile off which is a credit to you .... I figured Luger would be a massive face given he's from Chicago. Good promo by Jones explaining that this was the plan all along

Good to see Owen get a belt

HOGAN DROPS THE BIG LEG!

The Hogan push begins ... looking forward to seeing how he runs through your stacked roster

great show JR
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents Wrestle Rock One !!! Showtime !!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents Wrestle Rock One !!! Showtime !!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:50 pm

Lots of pre show activity to start. This already reminds me if the old Bash show feels

No Nonsense are a good team. That being said, I think a manager would get them the final piece of the puzzle they are looking for

Steamer wins a big match, but pays even bigger for doing so. This isnt over between these two

Can Magnum backup the talk? I for one hope Iwen beats him

Tough battle for Rich

I so thought Rosa had this. Looking forward to see how Gail represents her territory

Yes!!! MJF wins! I can see him being one if your top heels

I knew Luger couldn't be trusted! Dusty has had a rough week or so

Good promo from MJF. Why do I see him joining the G-Club soon?

Yes.....Owen wins!!

I have no clue who will win here between Hogan/Superstar

And Hogan gets it done. You wrote that match perfectly. Hogan is gonna put this place on his shoulders

Great show
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents Wrestle Rock One !!! Showtime !!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents Wrestle Rock One !!! Showtime !!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:19 am

Good job booking on the fly after the roster upheaval.

I like how the Announcers get some mid match commentary in. I have toyed with that idea myself

Your spacing at times is maddening, lol

Never liked Thunder Rosa maybe you can change that

Not sure I like that decision of Tex Cobb without provocation.

Loving Backlund though

TA shooting on the NWA, love it!

Fun Death Match

Excellent Ladder Match. I thought going in UD was a cinch to win.

GREAT promo from Graham & the Wizard

Not sure if Lex is a fit in the GC. But I will let you convince me.

Ok I hate Tex Cobb

Owen winning surprised me

Hogan vs Graham... been waiting for this all night!

I LOLed at the Hogan 1 finger up spot. Classic Hulkster.

Very disappointed Billy Graham lost. But a great Main Event.

Outstanding Show JR

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents Wrestle Rock One !!! Showtime !!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents Wrestle Rock One !!! Showtime !!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents Wrestle Rock One !!! Showtime !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: