FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rising Sun Wrestling: ROAD TO OUTRAGE Night 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

Rising Sun Wrestling: ROAD TO OUTRAGE Night 1 Empty
PostSubject: Rising Sun Wrestling: ROAD TO OUTRAGE Night 1   Rising Sun Wrestling: ROAD TO OUTRAGE Night 1 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:39 am

ROAD TO OUTRAGE
NIGHT 1

Nippon Budokan, Tokyo, Japan

THE GRAND PRIX TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT - RD 1

1st BATTLE: [#8 Seed] Suziki-gun (Suzuki & Michinoku) vs [#9 Seed] John Kronus & El Samurai

This was originally scheduled to be the Eliminators but Perry Saturn recently signed with AAW causing Kronus to search for a partner. He chose Samurai and early on this looked like a great choice as they were giving Suzuki-gun lots of issues. But Minoru catches Samurai with a spinning back elbow to the head. Then puts him in the Rear Naked Choke before transitioning into a Gotch Style Piledriver for the win.

Winners: Suzuki-Gun (2-1)

2nd BATTLE: [#3 Seed] Blonde Bashers vs [#14 Seed] Noam Dar & David Finlay w/Alicia Fox

Dar & Finlay work well together but the Bombers begin to dominate. Fox uses her wiles to distract Togi whch shifts the scales for a bit. Honma catches Noam with a Blockbuster and the Bashers pin Dar after hitting the Kokechi Device.

Winners : Blonde Bashers (7-3)

3rd BATTLE: [#4 Seed] Roppongi 3K vs [#13 Seed] Bullet Club (Bone Soldier & Cody Hall)

R3K Have been growing in popularity in RSW and the crowd confirms this by cheering them heavy against BC. Bone Soldier puts on an impressive show hitting some really flashy moves while Cody is using his superior size and strength. They get a number of near falls on R3K but can't keep them down. SHO & YOH catch Soldier with a double Enzuguiri which sends him to the floor then hit 3K on Hall for the victory.

Winners: Roppongi 3K (7-3)

4th BATTLE:  [#1 Seed] Sadist Colony (SANADA & EVIL) vs [#16 Seed] Suzuki-gun (Nosawa & Tozawa)

Considering this was a 1 vs 16 it was quite competitive early on with Tozawa really impressing everyone. But eventually the RSW Tag Champions take over and SANADA gets Nosawa to tap out to the Skull End.

Winners: Sadist Colony (12-0)

5th BATTLE: [7th Seed] Speed Muscle vs [10th Seed] Bullet Kingdom (Bennett & Takahashi) w/Maria Kannellis & Bullet Bunny Pieter

The fans are strongly behind Speed Muscle as they use their attributes to frustrate the Kingdom. Even Pieter's attempts at distractions fail to turn the tide. They match spills to the outside where The Kingdom begin to turn it round after Maria gets in-between Masato Yoshino and Mike causing Yujiro to send him crashing into the Steel barrier. Later Bennett hits Doi with Kingdom Come (Samoan driver) and gets the 3 count.

Winners: Bullet Kingdom (1-0)

6th BATTLE: [#2 Seed] Authors of Pain w/Drake Maverick vs [#15 Seed] Yuji Nagata & Yoshi Tatsu

Yuji & Yoshi are actually a seasoned duo who do quite well but Drake Maverick his his team well prepared and thoroughly motivated and it shows as they just overpower their opponnts on the way to hitting a Super Collider and pinning Tatsu.

Winners: Authors of Pain (8-3)

7th BATTLE: [6th Seed] Tenkoji vs [11th Seed] CHAOS (Tomko & Bernard) w/Jado

Jado is here to lead his brother, Gedo's Japanese CHAOS faction. Tomko & Bernard made their debut by attacking Tenkoji and funny how it worked out that they face off in the 1st round. Tenzan & Kojima are fired up and are beating the living crap out of the 2 newest member of CHAOS all over the ring. Tenzan is giving multiple Mongolian Cops to both men. And then they are both dropped with a Double Lariat from Satoshi Kojima. Kojima goes up for his Flying Elbow as Tenzan climbs for his Flying Headbutt. They leap and both men miss.

Bicycle kicks from Tomko & Bernard stagger Tenkoji. Kojima falls to the floor as Chaos hit a double Choke slam on Hiroyoshi Tenzan. Then they hit Chaos Bringer (Aided snap swinging Neckbreaker) and cover Tenzan as Kojima tries to make the save but Jado is holding his boot to keep him back. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: CHAOS (1-0)

8th BATTLE: [5th Seed] GoShinGo vs [12th Seed] KENTA & Hiroshi Tanahashi

There was a lot of discussion on Social Media about why the a team of Tanahashi & KENTA, The RSW Champion would be so low. But they have never teamed up before thus they had no history together. Meanwhile GoShinGo have been one of the hottest teams in RSW for a year. The match is a wild one that went back and forth. Takagi catches KENTA with a Falcon Arrow for a 2 count. Tanahashi gets Shiozaki in a Texas Cloverleaf but Shingo makes the save. Double Footstomp by KENTA on Go and covers 1.. 2.. Broken up by Takagi.

They continue to battle on both the inside and outside. Finally all 4 men are brawling into the crowd area. The referee has no choice but to rule the match a No-Contest.

Referee's Decision: Draw

Main Event: For the RSW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Io Shirai (C) vs Momo Watanabe

Going in to this many thought this would be an easy defense for Io but it was anything but that. Momo put on the match of her life. Momo gets Shirai down on her knees and lets off with a series of shoot kicks to her chest that reverberate through the arena.  Momo executes a Bridging German. 1.. 2.. No. Momo hits the ropes but runs into a Frankensteiner. 1.. 2.. No! The Champ hits Suplex De Io. 1.. 2.. NOOO!

Shirai looks for a Moonsault but Momo moves at the last second. Watanabe nails a Roundhouse kick that sends Io into the corner. Double Sonato follows! Momo drags her out the corner 1.. 2.. NOOOO! Momo is fired up. She is signalling for The Peach Sunrise. She grabs Io but Io gives her a Jawbreaker. STO by Io she covers for a near fall. She goes for a Tombstone but Momo is able to reverse it! She gives Shirai the Tombstone! She goes up top but is moving a bit slow. Io is up and gives her a leaping Palm Strike. Then she goes up... Top Rope Frankensteiner!!! Io doesn't cover. She runs up the other side... Double Footstomp Moonsault!!! 1.. 2.. 3!!!

Winner & STILL Champion: Io Shirai (10-1)

(Io grabs a microphone and cuts a promo on how RSW is still shunned by the B.O.G. of the UWF. They have no representation at the Hippopotamus. She wonders if RSW joining the UWF was a good idea or not. She says no matter who wins the Women's Match at the Hippo She wants the Champion. Then out walks Hana Kimura and the rest of Onna-Musha.)

Kimura: So you think that you are so big and bad that you can just throw out challenges a the World Champion like you have no competition right here in Japan? I agree about the West not respecting us but I make my own respect. I don't need the UWF or their "So-Called" World title.  What I do need is to prove to these people. That you are NOT the best this place has to offer. But that it's Onna-Musha and more specifically.... Me....

Io: Are you done? Hana you, Kagetsu and the rest of your little clique here can cry and complain, I've beaten all of you at some point. So that makes me the best here. As if this belt doesn't already prove that. I will continue to prove that until the UWF is forced to recognize me as the top contender. So don't stand in the way of progress. Instead go out and make a name for yourself and stop trying to get famous off of mine.

(Then Io is shoved in the back by Kris Wolf. Io turns and shoves her to the mat Kagetsu then blasts her from behind. Kimura is now stomping away as the others join in When out from the back run HZK & AZM with chairs. They drive Onna-Musha out the ring. They help up Io who is seething as Hana Kimura blows her a kiss.)

Rising Sun Wrestling: ROAD TO OUTRAGE Night 1 T8h6ZeS
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

Rising Sun Wrestling: ROAD TO OUTRAGE Night 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Rising Sun Wrestling-
Jump to: