FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major League Wrestling #68

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Major League Wrestling #68 Empty
PostSubject: Major League Wrestling #68   Major League Wrestling #68 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 9:59 pm

Major League Wrestling #68 Ddoi68e-fb70b8c3-7ed6-4f3b-86a5-992e9483cd92.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODhlMzA4MjQtM2M5YS00OTU3LWI2YWItMzk0Y2I3ODNhYTIwXC9kZG9pNjhlLWZiNzBiOGMzLTdlZDYtNGYzYi04NmE1LTk5MmU5NDgzY2Q5Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING is a sports-media holding company that focuses on professional wrestling sporting events & programming, digital contest and ancillary entertainment.  MLW prides itself on ‘Fusion Wrestling’, presenting a variety of wrestling styles from around the world to create a true hybrid of fighting styles from various disciplines across the globe.  MLW’s diverse roster incorporates the following disciplines:

- British Strong Style/ Catch Wrestling/ Hardcore Wrestling/ Lucha Libre/ Mixed Martial Arts/ Shoot Wrestling/ Japanese Strong Style/ Technical Wrestling

CHAMPIONS:

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">
MLW Champion:
MIRO

Hometown:
Bulgaria

Finisher:
Matchka Kick
The 7th Seal (Accolade)
Swinging Urinage

Reign: 09/14/22
Major League Wrestling #68 Df6lu84-39858aa1-0c4a-4b73-8542-57857af759ea.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y5M2M3ZGQxLTA1N2YtNDRhMi1iN2Q2LWE1NzE1MjI4OTY3MlwvZGY2bHU4NC0zOTg1OGFhMS0wYzRhLTRiNzMtODU0Mi01Nzg1N2FmNzU5ZWEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
</p></center>

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">
Major League Wrestling #68 Will-OspreayOPENWEIGHT CHAMPION:
Will Ospreay

Hometown:
Essex, England

Finisher:

Stormbreaker
Hidden Blade
Os-Cutter

Reign: 01/13/23
</p></center>

Tag Team Champions:

The Briscoes (Mark &amp; Jay)

Hometown:
Sandy Fork, Delaware

Finisher:

Doomsday Device
Redneck Boogie

Reign:01/13/23
Major League Wrestling #68 Thebriscoes
</p></center>

Major League Wrestling #68 FNXp4QjXsAEH3x5Women's Champion:
Britt Baker

Hometown:
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Finisher:
Lockjaw
Curb Stomp
Slingblade

Reign: 11/03/22
</p></center>

</p></center>

ARENA: Chase Fieldhouse

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo &amp; Pat McAfee

INTERVIEWS: Kayla Braxton &amp; Quinn McKay

RING ANNOUNCER: Melissa Santos
Major League Wrestling #68 DJI_0075

* * * * * PROLOGUE * * * * *

FOOTAGE FROM FIGHTLAND #22

Solo looks back toward the fans as they chant for him …. WHEN OUT FROM BEHIND THE CURTAIN FLIES ROMAN REIGNS WITH A SUPERMAN PUNCH!!!!!  Solo is down, and Reigns looks possessed …. He crouches waiting for Solo to stumble to his feet …. HE SPEARS HIM THROUGH THE ENTRANCE SET!!!!  Even Paul Heyman has a horrified look on his face!  Here come the USOs out of the back and they are in shock as well!

Major League Wrestling #68 Rhyno-gore

Major League Wrestling #68 Screen-Shot-2014-04-07-at-12.04.39-AM-650x402-1280x720

Show closes with Reigns yelling at Solo while the USOs stand between them looking concerned for Solo ….

* * * * * SHOW OPENING * * * * *

MLW is once again in Newark, New Jersey at the Prudential Center and it’s standing room only tonight for MLW …. The fans are RABID as explodes from the entranceway and from the ring posts as MLW is on the air!

We are greeted by the voices MAURO RENALLO and PAT MCAFEE welcoming the viewing audience, and billboarding tonight’s show to set up what we will see tonight ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

We see Roman Reigns &amp; Paul Heyman in the back of an SUV arriving at the arena …. Reigns and Heyman step out of the SUV and are met by the USOs ….

Jimmy &amp; Jey look distracted ….

REIGNS: “Says what’s on your mind.”

JEY: “Look Uce.  At the end of the day we are talking about our blood here man.  Is all this worth it?  Man, we are caught in the middle between you and Solo and it’s getting out of hand, Uce.”

REIGNS: “Is it worth it? …. IS IT WORTH IT????”

JIMMY: “Look, big Uce.  We still got your back.  You still the Tribal Chief.  We acknowledge you.  But that’s our brother, dawg.  And after what happened last week?  Look, I been calling Solo’s phone all week and it just goes to voicemail …. This has gone too far …. “

REIGNS:  “So what, I’m just supposed to sit back and let Solo disrespect my position?  Disrespect me????  Listen, I realize I’ve  put you in a difficult position.  But I need your loyalty, and I need you to trust me.”

JEY: “You got it Uce, but …”

REIGNS: “No.  no ‘buts’.  I understand that he’s your brother.  But are we not brothers too?  Look, just focus on your match tonight and don’t question the Tribal Chief.  I’ve got everything under control.” …..

TOXIC ATTRACTION (Gigi Dolin &amp; Jacy Jayne) w/ Mandy Rose
- vs -
KATANA CHANCE &amp; KAYDEN CARTER

Back and forth action in this one …. Great closing stretch that sees Carter get the hot tag and hit a neckbreaker on Dolin, followed by Chance coming back in with a 450 splash!  Jayne breaks up the pin at 2.99999 … Jayne dumps Chance onto the apron, but she catches herself and goes to springboard in but Mandy trips her from the floor!  Carter gets dumped and Jayne &amp; Dolin hit a nasty bicycle knee/ German duplex combo that drops Chance on her head …. Jayne holds off Carter as Dolin covers Chance for the pin ….</p></center>

POST MATCH: Mandy and Toxic Attraction cut a promo …. Mandy says she is so successful that she doesn’t have to come out here and wrestle every week like Britt and Jade …. She is THE attraction …. Not Britt, not Jade, HER!  She has more followers, she’s a self-made Millionaire, and she’s the person everyone wants to see …. The only way this women’s division can get to the next level is with Mandy leading the way, because she brings the most eyeballs to the product whether it is in the ring or behind a pay wall …. She tells Britt Baker that it’s time that she got her title shot!  

*** IN THE BACK ***

Kayla talks to Naomi ….

*** we see highlights of Naomi turning on Sasha Banks and leaving her high and dry against Toxic Attraction ***

Naomi starts to explain herself when she is cut off by Bayley!  MLW staff members are trying to hold Bayley back as she tries to go after Naomi, and Bayley says it was Naomi that jumped her before the tag match …. Bayley says Banks was always ‘just a partner’ to Naomi, someone she used to get to the top of the tag division …. But Banks is Bayleys best friend and that always comes first …. Bayley challenges Naomi to a match TONIGHT!

THE USOS (Jimmy &amp; Jey)
- vs -
A BOY &amp; HIS DINOSAUR (Jungle Boy &amp; Luchasaurus)

Action-packed match as has become customary with these two teams …. The USOs got the win at Endgame thanks to Solo Sikoa, but tonight there is no Solo OR Reigns …. They get the heat on Jungle Boy, but he fights out and gets the hot tag to Luchasaurus, who runs wild …. He takes out both USOs and hits the choke slam on Jimmy but Jey is there to break up the pin …. The USOs set Jungle Boy up for the 1D, but Luchasaurus breaks it up allowing Jungle Boy to reverse into a tornado DDT!  Jungle Boy goes right into the Snare Trap and Jey is trapped in the middle of the ring …. JEY TAPS!  Big win for Jungle Boy &amp; Luchasaurus!</p></center>

Up next, We get an in-ring segment where Kurt Angle comes out and talks about Rex Steiner decking him with a right hand on FIGHTLAND …. He asks if Steiner wants to take another shot at him, this time when he’s ready ….

Rex comes out and he is more cocky than usual …. Steiner says he is a genetic freak and is superior to Angle …. He says Angle thought he was gonna come here but when he’s put up against the rest of the MLW roster then it shows Angle has lost a step, especially when compared to Steiner ….

Angle calls Steiner a snot-nosed punk and says they can find out next week …. It’s 1-1 and next week they can break the tie ….

BAYLEY
- vs -
NAOMI

Bayley comes out a house afire and takes it to Naomi, but Naomi bails to the apron, then drops Bayley over the top rope …. Naomi with a flying forearm then she grounds Bayley …. Naomi acts real cocky and tries to show off in the ring, not taking Bayley seriously …. Bayley comes back with a dropkick sending Naomi to the floor followed by a dive to the outside …. Bayley whips Naomi into the barricade, then follows up with a snap suplex in the ring.  Naomi battles back with a jawbreaker while doing the splits followed by a roundhouse to the head …. Naomi with a springboard kick, then tries to lock in the ‘Glow Lock’ but Bayley gets to the ropes … Naomi went for a double-footed ‘Eat Defeat’ but Bayley turns it into a catapult into the corner!  BAYLEY TO BELLY connects but Naomi gets a foot on the ropes before 3!  Bayley argues with the ref but as she goes to the top for the elbow Naomi has a chance to roll to the floor to escape …. Naomi has had enough and throws up her arms at the ref, then walks to the back …. The ref starts the count, but Naomi isn’t coming back and she is counted out …. </p></center>

*** IN THE BACK ***

We see The USOs standing in Romans locker room with their heads down in disappointment after losing earlier …. they look like two kids that just got sent to the principals office as Reigns paces back and forth in front of them …. they won’t look Reigns in the eye ….

REIGNS: “I don’t blame you for this.”

The USOs look surprised by this.  

REIGNS: “You are distracted.  We all are.  This issue with Solo Sikoa is affecting all of us.  You two understand better than anyone the position I’m in.  How much pressure I’m under.  You’ve known it since we were kids.  You know this family NEEDS me to be world champion ….”

Jimmy nods

REIGNS: “Look … I love you guys.  I’m sorry for talking to you the way I have ….”

JEY: “Don’t worry about it Uce.”

REIGNS: “No.  Nothing is more important than family, and as the Tribal Chief, I’m the leader of this family and I have to lead by example.  I need you guys right now, and I need us to be as strong as we ever were.  Because, if we’re not, there’s no more of this bloodline.  If they can’t be like that, then nothing matters ….”

“The wise man had catering sent to the bus.  A whole bunch of sushi, steaks, only the best.  I want y’all to go to the bus, eat, I’m gonna go out to the ring and handle this.  You understand?  Don’t worry about coming out to the ring.”

Jey starts to protest, but Reigns silences him just by raising his hand ….

REIGNS: “Trust me.  I’m not going out there to fight Solo.  I’m gonna make this right.  I’m gonna bring this family back together the way we SHOULD be.  He needs them to wait for him …. Just relax and enjoy the food and he will get up with them later ….

BRONSON REED
- vs -
CHARLIE DEMPSEY

Dempsey is the son of William Regal and he has a good accounting of himself in this match …. Dempsey messes around with Reed early but gets dropped with some strikes …. Dempsey cuts Reed off a few times and hits some uppercuts …. The pace picks up and Reed wipes him out with a low cross body …. Dempsey dodges a corner splash and lays in kicks followed by more strikes to the surprise of Reed and the crowd …. Dempsey with a roundhouse to the head staggers Reed, but he runs into a Samoan drop …. Reed is itritated now, and hits another Samoan drop …. Reed follows with the Tsunami for the win …. </p></center>

*** IN THE BACK ***

Due to Naomi walking out earlier, Bayley vs. Naomi in a no DQ match is booked for Fightland ….

Street Fight for the MLW Openweight title:
(Champion) WILL OSPREAY
- vs -
CAMERON GRIMES

Grimes comes dressed in jeans and cowboy boots while Ospreay comes dressed in his regular wrestling gear …. Grimes has brought a bunch of plunder to the ring ….

The match starts off with both men killing the other with strikes but quickly spills outside as Ospreay takes Grimes out with the space flying Tiger (or whatever it’s called) …. Ospreay pulls up the mats and is going to pile drive Grimes on the concrete but Grimes counters with a back drop and Ospreay splats off the floor …. Grimes goes under the ring for more plunder and pulls out a ladder …. He lays out the ladder as a bridge between the railings and the ring apron then drop kicks it into Ospreay’s face as he gets up …. They battle on the apron and Ospreay hits a sunset flip bomb off the apron to the floor on Grimes!  Ospreay unfolds a chair, but Grimes turns it around with a HIPTOSS THROUGH THE CHAIR!  Ospreay kicks out at 2!  They trade chops but Grimes with the machine gun chops in the corner but Ospreay comes back with the handspring enziguiri …. This allows Ospreay time to set up a table on the floor, which he tries to suplex Grimes from the inside out through but Grimes fights him off …. Ospreay still connects with Pip Pip Cherio (phenomenal forearm) but Grimes kicks out!  Ospreay heads outside for the guitar that Grimes brought to the ring, but Grimes ducks the guitar shot and spikes Ospreay with a DDT!  GRIMES WITH THE GUITAR SHOT TO OSPREAY!  1 … 2 … Noooooo!  

Grimes grabs another table and props it up in the corner, but Ospreay reverses a whip and floats with a headscissors into a powerbomb, putting Grimes through the table in the comer!  Ospreay sets …. OS-CUTTER!  1 … 2 … 2.9999!!!!  Ospreay to the top, but Grimes is somehow up and they fight on the top, but Grimes knocks him off the top to the bridged ladder …. GRIMES WITH THE CAVE IN THROUGH THE LADDER!!!!  Holy shit!!!!  Both men are down, but Grimes is eventually up and tosses Ospreay back in, then starts tossing chairs in the ring!  Grimes picks up a chair and goes for the Killshot, but Marty Scurll slides his umbrella in to Ospreay and he uses it to low blow Grimes!  Ospreay with a shot to the head with the umbrella!  Ospreay takes a chair and puts Grimes’ head in it, THEN HITS THE HIDDEN BLADE WITH HIS HEAD IN THE CHAIR!  This is enough to put Grimes away for the 3 count ….
</p></center>

Trainers check on Grimes, treating him for a possible neck injury as Ospreay and Scurll leave together ….

Major League Wrestling #68 Will-Ospreay-Defeats-Shota-Umino-To-Retain-IWGP-United-States-Championship-320x320

*** IN THE BACK ***

Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman are headed toward the ring ….

It’s time for the final segment of the night, as Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman make their way out without the USOs ….

REIGNS: “Providence …. Rhode Island!  ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!!”

“Everybody in Providence, everybody around the world knows …. I’m the Tribal Chief.  And the Tribal Chief should always lead from the front.  He should never lose his cool or put himself in a position to lose his cool.  But that’s what I did last week.  Last week I lost my cool.  But because I love my cousins, and because I see what this situation is doing to my family, I’m out here to put an end to all this.  There is no drama on the Island of Relevancy!  Solo, what I did to you last week was wrong, and I want to put this behind us.  I want us to talk and work this out, because that’s what family does.  So I’m not out here as the Tribal Chief …. I’m not even out here as Roman Reigns.  It’s time for Joe and Sefa to have a talk ….”

Solo Sikoa’s music hits!!!!  Reigns looks to the ramp for Solo to come out, but no one comes.  Reigns is focused on the entrance ….

HEYMAN: “Look out, my Tribal Chief!!!!”

IT’S MIRO!!!!  MIRO SLIDES IN THE RING BEHIND HIM!  Reigns turns around …. RIGHT INTO A MATCHKA KICK!  

Major League Wrestling #68 Aew-miro-superkick

Miro stomps on Reigns and locks on the 7th Seal!!!!  

Major League Wrestling #68 1255baccd71c3503-600x338

He cranks back on the back of Reigns, but finally here come the USOs!!!!  Miro bails out and into the crowd, looking psychotic as the USOs check on Reigns who is down in the ring ….

Major League Wrestling #68 Untitled-126
Back to top Go down

Major League Wrestling #68
Page 1 of 1