FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midsouth # 9 : Stan’s Revenge & Luger vs Kerry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Midsouth # 9 : Stan’s Revenge & Luger vs Kerry  Empty
PostSubject: Midsouth # 9 : Stan’s Revenge & Luger vs Kerry    Midsouth # 9 : Stan’s Revenge & Luger vs Kerry  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 10:15 pm

Midsouth # 9 : Hour 1 : Stan’s Revenge . Hour # 2 Luger vs Kerry

JR : We are back after a short lay off . Welcome to hour number 1 . Folks Stan Lane is looking for revenge tonight . He says he’s got a partner and wants to take on the Heavenly Bodies in our first hour main event . Right now The Rock N Roll Express are in action .

The Rock N Roll Express vs Al Madril & Wendell Cooley : Madril falls victim to the Double Dropkick . Robert covers and gets the 3 .

JR joins them at ringside .

JR : Ricky , Robert . You guys are looking to regain those Midsouth Tag Team Titles .

Robert : Yeah that’s right Gordon and it looks like we are finally getting that shot at Cotton Bowl . The first night of Parade of Champions

Ricky : That’s right daddy . We are gonna Rock N Roll all over those Andersons and remind them of who we are . Ole , Arn get ready because May 11th , you will see why Rock N Roll never dies baby ! Whoo !!!

JR : Folks we have the Texas Tag Team Titles on the line when we come back .

Break

Texas Tag Team Titles The Exalted One Brody Lee & Iron Sheik vs The American Pitbulls : The Pitbulls surprise Lee and IS and hold their own . Dinsmore hits several Suplexes on Lee . Gibson is able to get Sheik in a Gulltion choke . Sheik falls backward into his corner though and this allows Lee to knee Gibson in the face . They take over the match and after Lee hits back breaker on Gibson , Sheik puts him away with a Camel Clutch .

JR : Gentlemen , the Parade of Champions is just around the corner and on May 11th . Week one , you guy get your chance at the National Tag Team Champions .

Iron Sheik : They are a bunch of stupid , RJ . Exalted One just as tough as Hansen and Sheik will break Funk back and make him humble .

Lee : That’s right . Both men are as tough as they come and don’t back down from a fight . However the darkness does not exist in their heart like it does in ours . Their nightmare is just beginning while we live ours every day .

JR : Thank you for those cryptic words gentlemen . When we come back it’s makeshift tag team time . Greg Valentine and Nick Bockwinkle are in action.

Break

Nick Bockwinkle & Greg Valentine vs ??? : The Italian Stallion and Tracey Smothers come to the ring . However Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch show up . They give Bockwinkle and Valentine a run for their money . Cade gets caught in the corner . Valentine puts on the Figure Four and Cade submits . Valentine keeps it on . All of a sudden Cade is screaming in pain . Harley Race comes to the ring . He drops an elbow on Valentine across the nose . Valentine bleeds instantly. Trevor clotheslines Bockwinkle over the top rope .

JR : We got some major action here . We’ll be back .

Break

Race and Murdoch are with JR .

Race grabs the mic .

Race : I’ve always had one rule . You can do whatever the hell you want to me , you can rough up one of my lambs as much as you want . I mean it’s wrestling and it’s a man’s business . Bockwinkle , I thought we had an understanding , but now you’re with your new buddy Valentine . All I’ve ever asked when you’re wrestling my guys , bend , but don’t break . You idiots cross the line .

Murdoch: Valentine , next week right here on tv . You and me . I’m gonna put you in the hospital just like you did my friend . Ain’t gonna be a Rasslin match . I’m coming for blood and it won’t be just your ugly little nose !

JR : Folks when we come back it’s our first hour main event .

Break

The Heavenly Bodies vs Stan Lane & ??? : Prichard and Del Ray along with Robert Fuller taunt Lane as he comes down to ringside . Fuller takes the house mic .

Fuller : What’s the matter boy . Couldn’t get your buddy Steve Keirn to tag with you .

Stan : Nope , Steve is busy in Puerto Rico . So he’s not coming , but I got a guy …..

Fuller : Well , we don’t see anyone .

From behind , Austin Idol hits the ring . He clotheslines Fuller . Stan with a spin hook kick on Prichard . Idol hits a vertical Suplex on Del Ray . The Bodies retreat and take a count out .

JR : The Bodies just took the count out and Idol and Lane stand tall ! Folks when we come back it’s hour two !!!

Break

Hour Number 2 : Lex Luger vs Kerry Von Erich

JR : Folks welcome back to hour number 2 . Before we get to the action . Here is the President of Midsouth Bill Watts .

Watts : Thanks JR : Folks it’s gonna be hot summer here in Midsouth. We got the Great American Bash . July 6th and 20th . More on those dates when it gets closer .

I want to talk about 3 weeks of action right here on USA . All 3 events are sold out . The Parade of Champions May 11 , 18 and the 25th . May 11th The Cotton Bowl . May 18th Oklahoma Memorial Stadium and May 25th The Louisiana Superdome . First let’s talk about the May 11th Show from the Cotton Bowl . You already heard two matches .

Midsouth Tag Team Titles and the National Tag Team Title Match .

Folks we got a hell of a rematch . Brian Pillman vs Santos Escobar . Winner gets Rey Mysterio Jr on May 25th at the Superdome

Also on that show the returning Bob Backlund takes on the Midsouth Heavyweight Champion Lord Humongous .

And after I what we just saw on tv I went and found Stan Lane and Austin Idol . I asked them about the Heavenly Bodies and asked if they want to Hook Em Up !!! The said hell yeah . So on May 11th . We are gonna Hook Em Up !

And the NWA Super Junior Heavyweight Champion Jay White will be defending as well . So that’s May 11th .

Folks before that the NWA is in Mexico . We are proud to announce that we have a match signed for that show . Rey Mysterio Jr will take on Roddy Piper for the NWA Television Title ……..

Magnum TA comes out to the podium .

Magnum : Wait . So I bust my ass to become number one in the World Television division and Rey representing Midsouth getting a shot at Piper ? What the hell , Bill !!! It should be Kerry or me , why Rey ? He’s not even in the division. Piper cheated his way to victory last weekend in Russia and now he’s ducking me ??? Come on Bill !!!

Watts : Terry , Im sorry , this was not my decision. If it were up to me , I would be sending you tomorrow .

Gary Hart comes out .

Hart : You know why you’re not getting a title shot ? I’ll tell you why . You failed twice . Now I have offered you my services twice and you told me to go to hell . You had your shot . Now it’s time for Rey to get his . Doesn’t matter he’s not in the division . Now if you’ll excuse me , I got to get Rey ready . I don’t associate with losers like you Terry Allen .

Magnum grabs Hart and Belly to Belly him on the floor .

Watts : Are you out of your damn mind !!!

Magnum : IM NOT DONE !!!!

He hits a second one on Hart . The fans cheer . Watts tries to stop it , but Magnum punches him in the jaw . The Wild Samoans come running out to Hart’s rescue .

Break

JR : Folks sorry about that . All hell broke loose . I’m told the Big Cowboy is ok . Gary Hart is on his way to the hospital . Right now Mike Von Erich is in action against Buck Zuhmhoff !

Mike wins with a Spinning Back Kick that Buck never sees coming .

JR : This new style that Mike has added makes him extremely dangerous . When we come back , Jimmy Garvin makes his debut .

Break

Jimmy Garvin vs Victor Rivera : Garvin comes out to Sharp Dressed Man . With him is Precious . Garvin hits Brainbuster to win .

JR : Jimmy Garvin , welcome to Midsouth .

Garvin : JR , I would like to say it’s a pleasure to be standing here with you , but you know the pleasure is all yours . That’s not my fault . The list of talent here , is a who’s who of the best . You have Lord Humongous , Bob Backlund , Sgt . Slaughter , Harley Race , Nick Bockwinkle. Then you have great tag teams . The Andersons , The Rock N Roll Express . Iron Sheik and Brody Lee . I got a tag partner coming real soon and together , we are gonna shake things up around here . Keep an eye out .

JR : Thank you Jimmy Garvin . Folks when we come back , Lex Luger is defending the NWA World Heavyweight Title against Kerry Von Erich in our main event .

Break

NWA World Heavyweight Title Lex Luger vs Kerry Von Erich : Before the match Medusa leads out the champion with the G Club in tow . Kerry is quickly joined by his friends , The Moondogs and Shelly Martinez . Larry Hazzard grabs the house mic .

Larry : Nope , no way in hell . This is for the NWA World Heavyweight Title and we ain’t turning it into a battle Royal . G Club , Moondogs. Hit the bricks . Medusa , you got a manager’s license, so you can stay .

Kerry takes the house mic .

Kerry : Well Shelly has a manager’s license too . I’m naming her my manager as long as that She Witch is out here .

Larry : Fair enough . Let’s get this thing started !

Luger and Kerry start off with a Greco Roman Knuckle Lock ! Luger is surprised at Kerry’s strength. Luger kicks him on the gut and an elbow to the back of the head . Luger Bucklebombs Kerry . He tries to make it an early night , but Kerry kicks out at 2 . Luger now with a press slam . He then puts a knee in Kerry’s back and works a surfboard stretch ! Kerry little by little fights to his feet , he turns in and gets of a side belly to belly on Luger !!! Kerry covers ,Medusa puts his foot on the ropes . Shelly let’s het know about it . Kerry dropkicks Luger and then sets him on the top rope . Kerry hits a Superplex !!!! Now he press slams Luger . Kerry waits …… DISCUSS PUNCH !!!! He covers 1……….2………Medusa puts his foot on the ropes again . Shelly picks up a chair and now chases Medusa up the aisle . Kerry puts Luger in the Iron Claw . Larry Hazzard though is distracted as the Moondogs and the G Club don’t seem to want to listen . They come back to ringside fighting . Hazzard is trying to get both teams away from ringside . Jimmy Garvin rolls in the ring and hits Kerry with a low blow !!! Luger lay on the mat , a bloody mess . Now someone else rolls in the ring …….

JR : What the hell !!! That’s Terry Gordy !!! He doesn’t work here !!!!

Gordy powerbombs Kerry . Mike comes running out to help his brother , but Garvin hits him with a chair . Now Garvin rolls back in . He puts the chair on the mat . Hazzard still trying to separate the Dogs and G Club doesn’t see a damn thing . Gordy hits a Piledriver on the chair . Now he and Garvin grab the chair and take their leave . The G Club and the Dogs fight back up the aisle away from ringside . Hazzard rolls back in . Luger staggers up Kerry. He pulls him up …. PILEDRIVER BY LUGER !!! 1……..2……3 !!!!

JR : What a miscarriage of justice! This is not right . Damn !!! We’ll see you next week folks !!!

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth # 9 : Stan’s Revenge & Luger vs Kerry    Midsouth # 9 : Stan’s Revenge & Luger vs Kerry  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 11:49 am

I think we may have new Mid South tag champs soon..... the Express never dies

However, i do believe that Shiek and Brodie are in over the head with Funk and Hansen

Always liked the team of Cade and Murdoch

Interesting turn of events coming out of that...... im intrigued to see what happens

Austin Idol is here......bad news for the Bodies

Magnum has became a crybaby......maybe he should of listened to Hart after all

UH OH...... you can bet Watts has no choice but to fine or suspend TA now

I wanna see a Jimmy Garvin push

Hmmm...... Gordy is here.....so is Jimmy Jam........are we getting a reunion of the real Freebirds. What will Kevin and Dave think about this...... we have questions to answer here

But nonetheless, as the dust settles, theres Luger holding that world title in the air after another successful defense

Great show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth # 9 : Stan’s Revenge & Luger vs Kerry    Midsouth # 9 : Stan’s Revenge & Luger vs Kerry  EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:07 pm

i never tire of seeing the rnr and the andersons go at it

well the pitbulls gave it a damn good try

lee and is dont want any part of the texas outlaws... they r gonna find out the hard way

damn,race aint playing around here

AUSTIN IDOL IS HERE!!!

parse of champions looks excellent ! cant wait!

OF FUCK ! MAGNUM KILLED HART! I guess PIPER beat a little sense into him

mike ve really looking good as of late

good promo by newcomer jimmy g...i wonder who his partner is gonna be?

what a fukin chaotic ending to that match!!

wtf is gordy doing here???

GREAT FUKIN SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth # 9 : Stan’s Revenge & Luger vs Kerry    Midsouth # 9 : Stan’s Revenge & Luger vs Kerry  Empty

Back to top Go down

Midsouth # 9 : Stan’s Revenge & Luger vs Kerry
Page 1 of 1