FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 28 : Revenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 28 : Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 28 : Revenge    WWF # 28 : Revenge  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 1:38 pm

WWF # 28 : Revenge !!!

Items From SNME : White takes the briefcase and slams it into Osprey’s head . White then unclips the briefcase !!!

Item : All four men are in the ring now . Patera is choking Davey on the corner . The ref is trying to get them apart . He doesn’t see Blackwell hit Dynamite in the face with the WWF tag strap !!! Blackwell tosses the belt out of the ring and then hits the big splash on Dynamite . Its Patera rolls out of the ring . Davey is holding his throat and coughing . Can’t gain his composure. Blackwell covers 1…….2……3 !!!

Item : SUPERKICK BY HBK HITTING THE ROCK !!!! Razor kicks HBK in the nuts . Te ref can’t do anything because of the no rules in a Triple Threat !! Razor grabs up Rock ….. A SECOND RAZORS EDGE !!! HBK still down holding his junk . Razor with the cover …. 1………2……..3 !!!

Item : Rollins rolls Hogan back in and works a seated chin lock !! Hogan is fighting for all he’s worth . The fans are cheering him . He gets to his knees , but Rollins just kinda jumps on him . Hogan back in the hold . His body goes limp . The ref checks the arm . It falls once . He checks again . It falls twice . He checks a third time and to the crowds shock ……IT FALLS A THIRD TIME !!! The ref calls for the bell !!!

Item : Taz is a blood mess . Snuka with a body slam right in the middle of the ring . Snuka climbs to the top of the pod and comes off with the Superfly Death Leap!!! Taz rolls out of the way and Snuka hits the mat hard . Taz locks in the Tazmission !!! Snuka is tired , worn out and passes out in the hood . Taz flat on his back and hurting gets his hand raised !

Gordon : Welcome and as just saw , this past Saturday the WWF was heavily involved in Saturday Night’s Main Event . We have some big matches today. Dr. Death Steve Williams & Ted Dibiase will be making their tag team debut here .

In speaking of tag teams , the WWF Tag Team Champions will be in action today and we will hear from them as they gear up for their NWA World Tag Team title shot .

Then from there we will hear from the Megapowers the former WWF Heavyweight Champion and the current NWA World Heavyweight Champion Hulk Hogan and Randy Macho Man Savage . Next week the Windy City Classic will take place . A single elimination 8 man tourney . Friday night will not be televised. Join us live at the UIC Pavilion. Here is the opening night .

Ted Dibiase vs Nick Bockwinkle
HHH vs The Rock
Dr . Death Steve Williams vs Ray Stevens
Hulk Hogan vs Tully Blanchard

The winner of this tournament will receive a title shot at Antonio Inoki, on December 23 at an event the night before Starrcade . We invite you to join us for Survivor Series there will be no home television for this event .

Your tv main event . The man who won a grueling Elimination Chamber to face Chris Adams for the NWA World Television Title Taz will defend the WWF Television Title against Bobby Heenan’s hit man , Andre The Giant . When we come back Dr. Death Steve Williams and Ted Dibiase make their debut .

Break

Dr . Death Steve Williams & Ted Dibiase vs Lance Von Erich & Al Madril : Doc hits Al with a Spear . He staggers up and Ted puts him away with a Powerslam .

Gordon : An impressive victory here today for this new exciting team .

The WWF Tag Team Champions Patera and Blackwell come to the podium .

Patera : And they are like every other team here in WWF . Second rate . Bockwinkle and Anderson tried and failed . RNR tried and failed . The Road Warriors left town .

Blackwell : And second rate continues outside the WWF . MXE can’t win nothin . The Bulldogs , got their asses beat . Now the Freebirds , our so called old buddies hung us out to dry . We told you boys me and Kenny ain’t fooling around . We made you boys what you are and now we are gonna take it away . You wanna talk about getting nasty watch this .

Patera and Blackwell vs Steve and Scott Armstrong : The WWF tag champs waste no time . They toss Scott from the ring . Blackwell goes out and Piledrives him on the floor . Patera with a press slam on Steve. Blackwell gets the tag ! Worlds Strongest Slam !! He tags back off to Patera ….. TRIPLE POWER BOMB !! He covers 1…….2…..3!!!!

Blackwell and Patera go to the podium .

Patera : How is that for nasty boys .

Blackwell: Kenny , grab up that their desk !!!

Gordon : Wait a minute . Excuse me gentlemen!

Blackwell : Get the hell out if the way Gordon !!!

Blackwell shoves Gordon . This brings out Doc and Ted . The four men fight to the back .

Break

Jimmy Lennon Jr : Hello fans . Gordon Solie has been taken to a near by hospital here in Chicago . I am not him , so filing in here is a bit intimidating. Right now here they are . The Mega Powers ! Hulk Hogan and the NWA World Heavyweight Champion Randy Macho Man Savage !!!

Hogan : Jimmy Lennon , let me tell you something dude . I’ve had it with Seth Rollins and the big nasty , ugly smelly Giant brother . Mach we need to do something about them .

Savage ; Ooo yeah . Ya know Hulkster I was just thinkin the same thing myself brother . I look into your eyes and I see the wildness and wonder . I can see deep down the animal raging to get out . I wanna know one thing brother , are you a 100 percent with me .

Hogan : Macho , I got your back brother . It’s time we take it back to the streets . They want gang warfare , let’s give to them Mega Powers Style , DUDE !!!

Savage : That’s what I like to hear . Dig it !! Ooooooo Yeeeeeaaaahhhhhhh !!!

Jimmy Lennon : Fans when we come back , it’s main event time .

Break

WWF Television Title Taz vs Andre The Giant : Before the match , Andre and Heenan decide they are going to taunt Savage and Hogan . Wrong thing to do . Savage and Hogan attack Andre . The entire Pack comes out . However they are met by Tommy Rich , Chris Benoit and Carlito . During the craziness . Hogan and Savage bloody Andre the refs and security get control . Heenan is forced to the back . Andre charges at Taz and he moves . Andre hits the turnbuckles hard . He stumbles backward and falls . Taz locks in the Tazmission and to the delight of the crowd , a bloody Andre passes out in the hold . Taz goes to the podium .

Taz : Hey !! Adams I just beat the largest man in wrestling . Choked that fool out like the bitch he is . Adams you better worry because I’m taking the World Television Title at Starrcade ! Because I’m Taz the WWF Television Champion . Beat me if you can ! Survive if I let you !!!

End

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 28 : Revenge    WWF # 28 : Revenge  EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 9:41 pm

This tournament is Hogans to win

Patera and Blackwell keep beating teams like the second rate Armstrongs...... the Birds will show them what its like walking down Badstreet at Starrcade

Anytime the Mega Powers wanna try Seth and Andre, lets hook em up. But can Hogan be 100 percent focused when he has Inoki in the back of his mind

Ohhhhh cmon...... how can Taz be happy with that victory after Andre was playing the numbers game

Taz will soon learn that Adams is the world tv champ for a reason

Good show

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 28 : Revenge    WWF # 28 : Revenge  EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 6:42 pm

very good snme recap

WINDY CITY CLASSIC LINEUP LOOKS DAMN GOOD

omg...the size difference in todays main event is crazy

doc and dibiase are a great team

blackwell and patera talk a lot of shit...but all they do is back it up

dirty birds better watch out
do not EVER touch gordon!!

ty doc and ted

great megapowers promo

wtf was that craziness before the main? just insane!

Andre was inno condition to take this title shot!

WTF...ANDRE PASSES OUT!

adams...u better hope taz lets u survive ya better watch out!

DAMNED GOOD SHOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 28 : Revenge    WWF # 28 : Revenge  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF # 28 : Revenge
Page 1 of 1