FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 30 Blackwell’s Revenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 30 Blackwell’s Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 30 Blackwell’s Revenge    WWF # 30 Blackwell’s Revenge  EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 11:33 am

WWF # 30 : Blackwell’s Revenge

Gordon Solie : Hello and welcome to the Hamburg Fieldhouse here in Hamburg Pennsylvania. This is the World Wrestling Federation. I’m Gordon Solie and we are part of the great National Wrestling Alliance. Tonight …..

Jerry Blackwell storms the set . He flips over Gordon’s table . He tosses a chair . Doc and Ted come out and surround Gordon .

Blackwell :Awww what the hell , my fight ain’t with either of you two right now and I ain’t out here to hurt Gordon . No my fight is with them damn cowardly Freebirds . I want Hayes and Gordy out here .

Gordon : Well , I’m certain the NWA Tag Team Champions aren’t here .

Jerry : Well , then I’ll have to beat someone else’s ass !!! Won’t I ?? Give me someone !! Anyone !! Vince were you at ?????

Gordon : Excuse me um Mr . Blackwell , one can see you’re upset . Very understandable after what happened with your friend and partner Ken Patera . However we do have a show to get to . I promise sir , I’ll try get Mr . McMahon out here .

Blackwell : You get ‘em out here and tell him I ain’t waiting long .

Blackwell takes his leave .

Gordon : Ok , well I guess we will go to the ring .

Doc & Dibiase vs The Beverly Brothers : Doc hits a Stampede on Blake . From there Ted applies the Figure Four . Blake submits !!!

Break

Gordon : Welcome back . Joining me now I man who is on his way back to the WWF Roman …..

Savage runs out . He hits a running double axe handle on Reigns and then rolls him in the ring . He grabs up a ring bell and comes across the throat of Roman Reigns!!! EMT’s rush to ringside .

Savage : Gordon Solie . That man is a friend of Seth Rollins , well take a look at him brother , he’s headed to the hospital. Oooooo yeeeeeaaaahhhh !!!

Gordon : Very well . We have to get order restored , we’ll be back.

Break

Gordon : Welcome back . Let’s go to the ring .

The Iron Sheik vs Jessie James : Sheik seems interesting in hurting the former Marine . He hits a back breaker . Then keeps putting him in the Camel Clutch , then hitting another back breaker and into the Camel Clutch! He ends up finally finishing him with the Camel Clutch. Post match he refuses to release the hold . The ref DQ’s him and reverses the decision. Jessie James wins vis DQ ! Sarge rushes out and before he can get in the ring , he is attacked by Boris Zurkoff !!! Boris hits him with the Heart Punch !!! Sarge goes down !! Security comes out and puts a stop to further attacks .

Gordon : A crazy Friday night here . We’ll be back !

Beak

Gordon : Welcome back , Wildfire Tommy Rich is in action right now let’s go to the ring .

Tommy Rich vs Tom Prichard : Dr . Tom does pretty good for himself . He uses a lot of dirty tactics to stay ahead of Wildfire , but Rich fires back with right hands . A dropkick and Thesz Press later , Rich scores the 1……2……3 !!!

He joins Gordon at the podium .

Gordon ; A good win this week for Tommy Rich . Sir , tomorrow night at the Hammerstein Ball Room the Manhattan Center it’s you and Tully Blanchard one on one . Lights out match !!!

Rich : Somebody say sumpin about a country ass whoopin !!! Tomorrow night daddy , that’s what’s gonna happen . Tully Blanchard , you are gonna regret hitting me with that belt at Survivor Series and I may just take out a page my friend Jerry Lawler’s book and Piledriver you right through the mat .

Gordon : That’s tomorrow night at the Hammerstien Ball Room 7pm bell time . We’ll be back .

Break

Out if the break , Buddy Roberts is with Gordon Solie

Roberts : I came here for a damn qualifier for the Caged Rumble in January. I get here and I hear Jerry Blackwell running his mouth . Well , you don’t down my brothers like that . I told Vince McMahon to let me have him and I’ll kick his fat ass all over the studio tonight and leave him laying in the hospital bed right next to his buddy Patera . So fat man , let’s do this . Get out here .

Blackwell comes out . The two fight right at the podium . Roberts breaks off a piece of the podium and sticks it in the head of Blackwell . Blackwell is bleeding . Roberts rams his head into the ring post . More blood is gushing from the forehead . Roberts rolls his man in the ring . He drops a knee across the forehead and then rains down punches . Roberts backs up ….

Roberts : Come on fat man , let’s see what you got !!!

Blackwell fires away on the midsection . Jr gets to his feet . He dropkicks Buddy over the top rope . Buddy hits hard on the floor . Blackwell pulls him to the podium .

Blackwell : How damn dumb are boy . Ya don’t give a Bull a second chance . Gordon let me have that mic there , buddy .

Gordon hands over the mic . Blackwell repeatedly beats Buddy over the head . It makes a sick thunk sound each time . Blackwell presses Buddy over his head and hurls him into the ring post . He hits ribs first . Blackwell slams Buddy on the floor . He goes up to the ring apron and jumps off splashing on top of Buddy . He hits again and again !!! Buddy is coughing up blood . Blackwell comes off with another splash .

EMT’s rush to Buddy’s aide . Blackwell shoves them aside . Another splash !!! Security comes out . Blackwell before security pulls him off , hits Buddy with a Piledriver .

Gordon : Jerry , Jerry !! You’ve gone too far !! Please !!! Let the EMT’s do their job !!!

Vince comes out ….

Vince : Jerry , you do anything else , I’m stripping you and Patera of the tag titles . Now go to the back .

Blackwell walks to the podium .

Blackwell : Hayes !!!! Gordy !!! Take a look boys !! That’s exactly how you’re gonna end up !!!

He starts to walk to the back . EMT ‘s are strapping Buddy Roberts into the gurney. Security has gotten out of the way .

Blackwell ; Vinny , you do what you gotta do !

Blackwell scales the top rope . He jumps off and crashes through the gurney !!!

Vince : Security!!! Security !!! Get him out of here !!!

Blackwell : ( holding his ribs and smiling ) It’s ok boys my work here is done .

He goes to the podium and pulls out the the belts .

Blackwell : Gordon , give these to Vince . Tell him we’ll have World titles after Starrcade !!!

Gordon : We are out of time . Remember the Hammerstien Ball Room tomorrow night. So long for now !!
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 30 Blackwell’s Revenge    WWF # 30 Blackwell’s Revenge  EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 1:22 pm

Awww...... is Blackwell mad. He should be concerned about his own safety rather than wanring revenge. Those dirty Birds have bo problem taking him out too

As many times in the past, im a real big fan of Doc and Dibiase teaming up

Savage has went off the deep end...... and Seth is still living in his head rent free

Damn..... chaos continues here tonight as Sarge falls to Boris and Sheiky

I have a feeling that Rich is setting himself up for disaster

See Blackwell...... heres Buddy looking for your ass now

And luckily for Blackwell, it looks like Buddy may have had a fifth of Jack before that ass kicking lol

And Blackwell just screwed himself and Patera......those WWF belts was the only belts they could of had after starrcade

Awesome show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 30 Blackwell’s Revenge    WWF # 30 Blackwell’s Revenge  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 9:13 pm

blackwell has every right to be in a foul mood

beverly bros never stood a chance

savage has been...SAVAGE in his actions lately....maybe the weight of defending that world title is getting to him?

But he has a hard on for seth who better be worried

shieky baby gives no fucks about winning...he just wants to humble people

sarge u should have eyes in the back of your head!! Boris makes a statement appearance here!

rich vs tully in a lights out match is gonna be brutal

roberts paid the price for the evil deeds of his fellow vords a spalsh from the ring apron?? WTF!

VINCE made a hasty decision in my book

DEAR GOD!! HE KILLED BUDDY!!

KICK ASS SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 30 Blackwell’s Revenge    WWF # 30 Blackwell’s Revenge  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF # 30 Blackwell’s Revenge
Page 1 of 1