FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 Empty
PostSubject: Gateway Championship Wrestling #3   Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:14 pm

Live from The Show Me Center, in Cape Giradeau Missouri

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 LQ6ZgXg

This is.......

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 4fyExTz

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 OtvSGDM

Matt Riddle: "Last week, Jeff Cobb and I went to war! And unfortunately for me, I came up short that night Bro! But in tonight's Main Event, it's the rematch! And you can bet the "King of Bros." is ready to get that win and move in to Rumble, Young Man Rumble in 2 weeks! So Cobb, bring that A Game, because the Original Bro is coming for ya!"                

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 Ho2Qc19

Jeff Cobb: "The entire wrestling world is talking about Rumble, Young Man Rumble and who will leave there as the first ever Gateway Heavyweight champion. We'll I'm officially throwing my name in the hat to be in that match. But before I get there, tonight I  have to take Matt Riddle on another Tour of the Islands!"            

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 FXDRgPH

Gorilla Monsoon: "Hello wrestling fans! Gorilla Monsoon here with The Brain for another exciting edition of Gateway Championship Wrestling! And Brain we are two weeks away from the huge triple shot weekend, headlined by the big event..... Rumble, Young Man Rumble!"        

Bobby Heenan: "I heard all of Indianapolis biggest names will be in attendance. Guys like David Letterman and Peyton Manning! But if it's real news your looking for, hold on to your seat. Because I told you all that I was looking to make a bigger and better Heenan Family! And let me introduce to you the first two members to the Family! They are the new NJPW Tag Team Champions......Haku and The Barbarian...... The Faces of Fear!"            

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 MrFJ9A2

The Fantastic's vs The Faces of Fear for the NJPW Tag Team Titles                    

Fulton gets destroyed with a Meng backdrop into a Barbarian powerbomb. Meng with a piledriver for two. Double headbutts get two.  Rogers gets a hot tag and hits Barbarian with a missile dropkick, and then they do STEREO MISSILE DROPKICKS and all it does is piss the Faces of Fear off. Meng with the KICK OF FEAR to Fulton. Then Barbarian climbs the turnbuckles and hits the flying headbutt to get the win.  

Gorilla Monsoon: "I have to give it to ya Brain..... you got yourself two monsters with these guys! But I find it funny that you signed them after they win the NJPW Tag titles. I'm sure your getting a good cut of that pay day!"                    

Bobby Heenan: "These guys couldn't get to me fast enough Monsoon! Think about it..... they was a force before signing with me. Now under my guidance, they will be unstoppable!"                  

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Drew McIntyre vs Akira Tozawa                      

McIntyre laughed at Tozawa for being so short, then he picked him up and tossed Tozawa down easily. McIntyre went on his knees to be at the same height. Drew told Tozawa to leave, but then Tozawa hit a dropkick. Tozawa sent McIntyre out of the ring and hit a suicide dive. McIntyre put Tozawa on his shoulders and gave him a reverse Alabama Slam on the floor. Back in the ring, McIntyre with a hard chop followed by an overhead suplex across the ring. Kick to the legs by Tozawa sent Drew into the turnbuckle, then a kick to the head and Tozawa went up top with a missile dropkick. Tozawa countered a move into a forward rollup. They ran the ropes, McIntyre hit a Claymore Kick for the win.

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 Mr37A1U

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 Nd138zr

Gene Okerlund: "Drew McIntyre making short work of his opponent here tonight..... NO pun intended! It looks like the Scottsman has developed an aggressive attitude since arriving here in Gateway! Alright fans, after what went down in last week's main event, we need answers. Joining me at this time is Tully Blanchard and his Perfect 10...... Baby Doll! Tully it seems that controversy follows you everywhere you go. And last week was no exception!"          

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 N0BQPfD

Tully Blanchard: "I'm not sure what match you was watching Okerlund,  but the only controversy involved in that match was Randy Orton sticking his nose where it didn't belong. But to be honest, it's just pure jealousy. The entire Orton family have been jealous of the Blanchards since day one. I'm only going to say this once..... Randy, your a young kid. And a so, so looking guy. Don't commit career suicide by getting in my business again. I promise, it work work out well for you."              

COMING TO GATEWAY IN 3 WEEKS!                      

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 2LYEwHS

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Okada vs Chase Owens          

Okada’s in smooth and easy control, to begin with, but Owens creates some distance after countering a slingshot senton. Owens is working more methodically, singling out Okada’s back and getting some two counts after a neckbreaker. Okada builds steam back with forearms and a DDT. Chase sends Okada outside but Okada’s happy to give him one of his patented DDTs on the floor. Chase quickly breaks out of a Money Clip back inside and delivers a backbreaker. Okada replies with a flapjack, but Owens has Okada set up in the turnbuckle for an avalanche snap mare. Okada uses a neckbreaker to set up the Money Clip, and follows up with a power slam and top rope elbow after Owens makes it to the rope. Owens dodges an elbow in the corner and gets a roll-up with his feet on the corner for two. Owens hits with one C Trigger but a second misses. Okada hits a German and Owens a shining wizard. Okada evades the package piledriver, can’t connect with a Rainmaker, and evades a second piledriver attempt to hit a Tombstone. Owens ducks the Rainmaker again, gets a roll-up for two, but can’t follow through on a third piledriver attempt. Okada delivers a backbreaker, applies the Money Clip, and grounds Owens to cinch in the submission hold and the win.

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 2R8ZgsW

Gene Okerlund: "Impressive win for Okada there. And if you ask me, getting that submission win is a way of sending a message to Batista ahead of their huge matchup coming up at Wrestlemania! I want to bring in a man now who has aspirations of a big matchup himself....... Mustafa Ali! SIr, you have went on record to say you would like nothing more than to be the first opponent for Jushin Liger upon his his arrival here in Gateway. One Man though, took exception to that in Dean Malenko!"              

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 YHI6tcn

Mustafa Ali: "I have to be honest Gene, I'm not sure what Malenko's problem is. All I can guess is he doesn't belong not only here in Gateway, but in the ring against Liger! But with all due respect to Malenko, I feel I'm more than ready to step up to the challenge."                

Gene Okerlund: "Well have I got news for you! I was just informed moments ago that a match has been signed for Rumble, Young Man Rumble on April 21st. You are going to be in action against Dean Malenko, and Jushin Liger in a triple threat match!"                  

Mustafa Ali: "Gene, that's the best news I could ever ask for! Malenko..... Liger..... I hope your ready! Because I'm coming to make a statement!"                

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Tommy Dreamer vs Mr. Perfect    

They fight over a waistlock until Perfect slaps the taste out of his mouth. Back inside, Perfect with a headlock. They trade cartwheels and Dreamer returns the slap to the face. Perfect takes it to the corner with chops, takes Dreamer over with a snapmare, and follows with the floating neck snap. Dreamer with chops a snapmare and neck snap, but he appears to injure his knee on the attempt. Perfect clips the leg and works a spinning toe hold. He continues to work over the leg, and use the ropes for extra leverage. Dreamer counters a toe hold with a small package for two. Whip to the ropes, Dreamer connects with a back elbow. He goes for the DVD, but Perfect slips free, then quickly finishes Dreamer with the Perfect Plex! As Perfect celebrates his win, Bobby Heenan leaves the broadcast table and enters the ring!  

Bobby Heenan: "What a great night for all you humanoids! As you get to witness firsthand, while I assemble the greatest version of The Heenan Family ever. It started with the Faces of Fear earlier, and now Mr. Perfect and I are finally reunited! The Heenan Family will run things in professional wrestling! Good to see you Perfect!"            

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 9y7FI9V

Mr. Perfect: "I wish I could say the same! I haven't seen you in what? A month or so? The last time I was supposed to see you was when I had the opportunity to become the NWA National Champion! A match that you didn't even bother to show up for. And it cost me a job. And now here I am in Gateway doing Mr. Perfect things.  But I'm glad you came here Gateway, Brain. Because I've had something I've wanted to tell you for a few weeks now........ YOUR FIRED!!!!"              

The crowd goes crazy as Perfect leaves the ring leaving the Brain behind in a state of shock!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Matt Riddle  vs Jeff Cobb                  

Cobb instantly shoots for a waistlock as he takes Riddle to the mat, before toying Riddle with multiple gutwrenches ahead of the suplex. From there, Riddle rebounds with a triangle choke, but Cobb powers up into a powerbomb to free himself, before scoring a leg-capture into a fallaway slam. Riddle comes back in with an Exploder and a back senton for a near-fall, as Cobb then tried some German suplexes. Riddle flips out of those and rushes back in with a knee, then a Fisherman buster to leave both men laying, as some strikes then led to Cobb blocking a Pele kick and delivering the pop-up German suplex.

A Tour of the Islands is avoided as Riddle busts out a Destroyer!!!! From there, a tombstone slam gets just a count of one, but Riddle responds by locking Cobb in the Bromission. Cobb fights for all he's worth to break free but has no choice......  COBB TAOS OUT!!! Matt Riddle is your winner!  

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 H3q4wku

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Gateway Championship Wrestling #3   Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 10:30 pm

can that rematch live up to their first meeting? gonna be hard

FOF with a dominant win in defense of their njpw tag titles

drew with a nice little workout

tully better be smarter than how he is acting because the viper aint no joke

in 3 weeks gateway willy have the  biggest tv rating they will ever have!

chase gave okada all he could handle but okada showed us just why he is one of the best in the biz

how tf did malenko weasel his way into a match between ali and liger?

dreamer did well but he can never outwrestle mr perfect and curt gets the impressive win

heenan has a short memory but pefect doesnt forget or forgive!  heenan couldnt weasel his way back into perfects good graces!

great main event and the best part about it is us fans get to see a rubber match!

GREAT SHOW!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Gateway Championship Wrestling #3   Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 10:36 pm

Love your SNME style opening segment .

Who can stop the Faces of Fear

Drew looks good .

Love the Blanchard / Orton history lesson .

The Rain Maker will be the mud puddle when Batista gets done with him .

Keep this Ali push .

I knew Hennig would tell Heenan to fuck off !

Riddle imo just pulled an upset .

Great show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gateway Championship Wrestling #3   Gateway Championship Wrestling #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gateway Championship Wrestling #3
Page 1 of 1