FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 Empty
PostSubject: Gateway Championship Wrestling #1   Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 10:19 pm

Live from St. Louis, Missouri

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 Hc6bMg1

This is........

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 4fyExTz

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 Vpwt86I

Gorilla Monsoon: "Hello wrestling fans and welcome to beautiful downtown, St. Louis Missouri for the premier episode of Gateway Championship Wrestling! And what a happening it is going to be. Mike Smith, a man who has reffed some of the biggest matches in the industry is now bringing you his own brand. And it's an honor to be part of it. I was told that I would have a broadcast partner with me here in the booth,  but so far that doesn't seem to be the case. A man that is here and ready for work is none other than my esteemed colleague...... Mean Gene Okerlund! Gene.... take it away!"          

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 AcB4lYD

Gene Okerlund: "Thank you Gorilla! As always, it's an honor to be working with you. But you said a mouthful when talking about Mike Smith trying his hand in ownership. You can bet all eyes are on this product tonight and..... wait! Wait just a minute here. I'm getting word in my earset...... are you kidding me? Tell me this isn't true! He's coming out now??? Heaven help us all. Fans, let me introduce to you...... Bobby "The Brain" Heenan!!!"            

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 YFbW9so

Gene Okerlund: "Bobby Heenan!! Can't I go anywhere without you following me? What's the meaning of all this?"            

Bobby Heenan: "You watch how you talk to me pal! The meaning is..... I work here now! And if you aren't careful,  you will be looking for a new job just as quick as you got here! Now if you will excuse me, I have to go keep that ape, Monsoon in line on commentary!"              

Gene Okerlund: "Well Mike Smith sure didn't wait long to drop a bombshell on us! Bibby Heenan is here in Gateway Championship Wrestling! Gorilla..... the place will never be the same!"                

Gorilla Monsoon: "You got that right Gene! Weasel..... I see it didn't take you long to find a new meal ticket since Andre ran you out of the WWF!"              

Bobby Heenan: "Are you nuts? I left that big ogre while the getting was good. He's gone as far as he can in this business. You know very well Monsoon..... you listen to me, you go straight to the top! You dont listen.... and your never heard from.again!"          

Gorilla Monsoon: "Well one things for sure.... without you, his pocketbook will be alot heavier! I'm taking it your the broadcast partner I've been waiting on?"              

Bobby Heenan: "Mike Smith couldn't write the check fast enough to get me here! And the best part about being on commentary...... is I get a front row seat to scout for potential new members fir the Heenan Family!"              

Gorilla Monsoon: "Give me a break! The same old Brain..... always looking for a handout! Fans, it's time to make history..... it's time for our opening contest of the night!"                  

The lights in the arena go dim for several seconds. Long enough to get the audience buzzing in anticipation, when a spotlight shines, and we see........

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 WN8bTeN

WALTER!!!!!                  

Bobby Heenan: "OHHHHH MONSOON!!! I like this guy! Smith hit the jackpot signing this free agent!"                  

Gorilla Monsoon: "He certainly has all the credentials.  A former NWA National Champion! As much as I hate agreeing with you..... this is a huge signing for Gateway Championship Wrestling!"            

Walter stands firm in the center of the ring, when out comes his opponent.......

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 G9QBrg5

Gorilla Monsoon: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? If Walter came here looking for a fight..... Pete Dunne is the man to give it to him!"                  

Pete Dunne vs Walter                

The crowd chants "HOLY SHIT!" as Dunne walks right up and gets in Walter's face! They  did some mat wrestling with neither guy getting the advantage. Dunne used his speed to avoid a corner chop from Walter. They exchanged strikes with Walter connecting with hard chops to the chest. Walter with a stiff knee to the face followed by a huge chop to the chest. Walter set up Dunne on the top rope so that he could put his boot to Dunne’s throat. Walter with a suplex that sent Dunne back first on the side of the ring apron. Walter tried working on the left foot, but Dunne slipped out of that leading to a heel hook submission with Walter breaking free after a chop to the chest. Walter slapped on a Boston Crab submission with Dunne managing to crawl to the ropes. Dunne grabbed the fingers of Walter, so Walter broke free and hit a boot to the face to knock Dunne down to the floor. Dunne got back into it with punches, enziguri kick to the head and Dunne hit a kick to the back of the head that sent Walter to the floor. Dunne to the middle ropes leading to a moonsault on Walter on the floor. Walter with a double fist to the chest of Dunne, Walter wanted a superplex, but Dunne pulled on the fingers of Walter and Dunne hit a sitout Powerbomb for a two count. Dunne went up top and jumped off with a double foot stomp onto Walter on the floor. Back in the ring, Walter avoided a corner attack, Dunne slipped off the ropes and Walter hit a dropkick. Walter with a German Suplex followed a Powerbomb into a cover for a two count. Walter with a chop to the chest, so Dunne slapped him to the face and Walter hit another hard chop followed by a stomp. Loud chops from Walter echo throughout the arena! Dunne with more hard slaps, Walter with a chop to the chest again and Dunne’s knees buckled. Walter with a stomp to the face, stomp to the throat and Dunne came back with a step up enziguri. Both guys were down selling the pain.

Dunne stomped on Walter’s hands and a kick to the head again. Dunne went up top, Walter punched the legs to knock him down and Walter wanted a German Suplex off the top, but Dunne held on. Walter hooked the arms of Dunne and suplexed him off the top in a Avalanche Sleeper Suplex. It looked like a rough landing for Dunne, but  Dunne grabbed the fingers of Walter, snapped them back and Dunne with a German suplex followed by a crucifix pin for a two count. Each guy kicked away at the other man with Dunne stomping from a position on top. Dunne with more stomps to the face of Walter. Dunne wrenched back on the arms and the fingers with Walter in pain on the mat. Walter got his foot on the bottom rope to break the hold. Dunne was seated on the top rope with Walter hitting a clothesline to knock him down. Walter went up top, he jumped off the top, Dunne caught the left arm and Dunne tried to break the fingers, but Walter broke free. Walter stomped on Dunne’s shoulders. Dunne got back up trying for a slam only for Walter to deck him with a lefty clothesline. Dunne got back into it with a clothesline followed his Bitter End slam that was only good for a two count. That was Dunne’s finisher and ge can't believe Walter kicked out!  There was a staredown in the center of the ring leading to strikes from both guys. The referee pulled Dunne back, so Walter decked Dunne with a kick to the face. Walter went up top, Dunne got back up, pulled on the fingers again and Dunne slapped on a triangle choke on Walter’s arm, but Walter fought out of it. Walter hit a Powerbomb on Dunne off the top rope!!!!  Walter went up top and hit a splash on Dunne to win!

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 Ntf7kbP

Gorilla Monsoon: "That match could have went either way! Walter once again proves he is a machine! And Pete Dunne may have very well just put himself on the map, even in a losing effort!"              

Bobby Heenan: "I'm making notes on this Walter! I like him alot! He us definitely Heenan Family material!"                

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from break and see a Poker game being played in the dressing with guys like The APA, Ron Simmons and JBL, America's Most Wanted, James Storm and Chris Harris with Fallon Henley playing.......

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 Sr4ZrWN

JBL: "READ EM AND WHEEP BOYS...... FULL HOUSE!!! HAHAHA!"              

James Storm: "Dammitt..... what is that? Five straight hands you have won? I'm out boys!"          

JBL: "How you say..... Sorry about your damned luck! Guess that just leaves you and us Fallon!"                    

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 YnuwGNf

Fallon Henley: "HA! Not a chance your getting my money Bradshaw!"              

JBL: "Who said it had to be for money?"                      

Ron Simmons: "DAMN!"            

Mustafa Ali vs Tony Nese        

Nese attacked Ali's ribs to start and landed some quick kicks before Ali rebounded. Ali flew off the ropes and messed up a leapfrog in a way that thankfully didn't damage the one leg he came down on before getting a running rana. Nese bailed and ate a dropkick and a plancha -- however, Nese grabbed Ali and gave him a fallaway slam on the metal ramp.

Nese kicked away at Ali's ribs and locked on a reverse bear hug and a knee to the gut. Ali got a desperation schoolboy for two, but Nese got a near fall off a Northern Lights suplex. Nese locked on a bodyscissors before drilling him with a spinning heel kick to the ribs. Nese talked smack up top, but he got pulled down and hit his head on the buckle. Nese recovered and hit a neck snap before missing a moonsault. Ali mustered up whatever strength he had left and landed a sunset flip into a Liger Bomb. Ali sent him over the top with a lariat and dove onto him with a huge flip. A crossbody hit, but Ali couldn't get the cover right away and only got two.

Ali landed a series of superkicks, including one to the back of the head for 2.5. Ali hit a huge DDT for two and went up top, but Nese hit a big uppercut. Nese landed the super gutbuster for two and stomped away on Ali's ribs in the corner. He tore at the tape before punting the ribs in a blind rage. The referee told Nese to stop ........allowing Ali  to cradle Nese to win.

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 2Nc0pfC  

Gene Okerlund: "OHHHH MY!!! How about the action we have seen so far tonight? It's obvious that Mike Smith plans on bringing you the very best each and every week here in Gateway Championship Wrestling! And to prove that theory,  help me welcome a man that was picked up via waivers so to speak....... Dr. Death Steve Williams! Doc..... welcome aboard my friend!"            

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 XVpnGFo

Dr Death: "It's a pleasure to be here Mean Gene! And you better believe after watching those first couple of matches..... my blood is pumping with excitement, waiting to get in that ring. The past year or so, I've been known as a journeyman so to speak. I've been all over the world. But now, my home is here in Gateway! And I'm here to be the big dog!"          

COMING SOON:                  

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 7FwLeqU

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Scott & Steve Armstrong vs The Faces of Fear                

The Armstrongs hit a double dropkick on Barbarian, and then deliver one to Meng as well. A double shoulderblock stuns Meng for a half second, but he comes back by no
selling a sunset flip and stomping on Steve’s face. Barbarian lays in the
chops, and fires off a big boot for 2. Meng comes off the top with a splash
after a vertical suplex, and the Faces win at 1:33.

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 Vf6gE5A

Gorilla Monsoon: "Very impressive victory for The Faces of Fear, who apparently do not get paid by the hour!"        

Bobby Heenan: "I could take these guys to the top! We could make millions together!"                

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from break and the live audience nearly blows the roof off the venue as they see......

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 C26277q

Bobby Heenan: "WAIT A MINUTE!!! PERFECT IS HERE? WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SOMETHING MONSOON! THIS IS GREAT! HEY PERFECT..... OVER HERE!!!"              

Ron Garvin vs Mr. Perfect                      

Perfect is wandering around ringside as The Brain tries his best to get Perfects attention. He heads back in and Garvin just pops him with a right hand, sending him back out to the floor. Perfect re-enters and they trade chops, which ends badly for Perfect and he again ends up on the floor. Garvin won’t wait for him anymore and yanks him back in with a handful of hair. Garvin just straight up kicks him in the ass, and Perfect winds up back on the floor.

Back in, Garvin keeps chopping. Perfect finally takes over, clamping on a chinlock and using the hair for leverage.

Garvin finally escapes and applies a sleeper. Hennig escapes. Garvin goes for a piledriver but Hennig backdrops out, only for Garvin to turn it into a sunset flip for two. They collide and collapse, with Perfect making it to his feet and Garvin crawling out to the apron. Perfect gives him some forearms across the chest. Garvin fights him off and comes off the top rope with a bodypress, but Perfect rolls through and hits a powerslam. Hennig grabs Garvin........ Perfectplex gets three-count.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

A long stretch Hummer pulls into the Chaifetz Arena. The driver gets out and opens the door and we see.......

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 UWCXNW7

Randy Orton: "St. Louis...... Daddy's home!"                

The cameras pan back inside the arena and out comes Okada to a thunderous ovation!

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 LBGpdLl

Main Event: Okada vs Austin Theory                    

Standing reversals to open. Okada no-sold some chops, so Theory raked the eyes instead. They brawled to the floor and Okada hit a DDT onto the thin mat. Theory barely got back in before being counted out. Okada hit a standing neckbreaker for a nearfall and he was in charge. He hit a DDT for a nearfall at. Theory hit a bodyslam and a second-rope elbowdrop to the head then they brawled back to the floor.

In the ring, Okada hit a flapjack faceplant, and they were both down. Okada hit a shotgun dropkick into the corner. Theory went for a springboard move, but Okada caught him with a dropkick. Okada hit a German Suplex. Theory hit a Lionsault for a nearfall. Theory put Okada on his shoulders and he slammed him stomach-first to the mat for a nearfall. Theory hit a superkick and the modified Styles Clash for a nearfall. That fired up the crowd! Theory hit a top-rope moonsault to the floor on Okada! In the ring, Okada hit a springboard frogsplash for a nearfall, then a tombstone piledriver! He set up for another CR2, but Okada turned it into a Landslide sideslam. Okada then hit the Rainmaker short-arm clothesline but as he goes to pin Theiry he is distracted by.......

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 WGHLHpR

Blassie hits Okada in the ankle with his cane to breakup the pinfall. Okada stares out at Blassie as Monsoon and Heenan wonder why Blassie is here. Then they get their answer as a man enters the ring behind Okada. Its.......

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 Ty5RkFP

Batista hits a low blow to Okada as the fans are pissed! Batista grabs Okada...... BATISTA BOMB! Blassie and Batista stand over Okada as the cameras pick up Batista saying...... :HEY MIKE SMITH...... GREAT SHOW!"

As show fades to black!

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Gateway Championship Wrestling #1   Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 9:31 am

Heenan and Monsoon . Classic !!!

Hell of an opener .

Oh shit ! Bradshaw wants to play strip poker . Lol

Ali could be a force in the junior rankings .

Hope Doc thrives here . I couldn’t find anything for him .

Your tag division is already stacked .

Is Perfect ignoring Heenan ???

This will teach Mike Smith to fuck around . Guess he found out !!!

Great show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Gateway Championship Wrestling #1   Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 4:42 pm

heenan and monsoon together is gonna be gold! lol

walter is a bad dude and i am sooo glad hes got over being butt hurt and came back from overseas lol

THE APA!! luv it!!

ali is gonna be a star and jay white may wanna be on the look out for him

doc is getting pumped!!

liger is coming! yesss

faces of fear are here and arent wasting any time a message has been sent!

perfect!!

seems like perfect is ignoring the weasel lol helluva match tho and a big debut,or should i say a perfect debut?

Orton will fit here great!!

okada is gonna be booked here soooo much better than aewn would ever do

BLASSIE and BATISYA !!! this combo is very intriguing!

KICK ASS DEBUT SHOW!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gateway Championship Wrestling #1   Gateway Championship Wrestling #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gateway Championship Wrestling #1
Page 1 of 1