FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) Empty
PostSubject: NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37)   NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 4:20 pm

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) Nwalog11

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) Finewrestling

National Heavyweight Champion-One Man Gang
Southern Heavyweight Champion-Magnum TA
Television Champion-Kamala
Tag Team Champions-Rock n Roll Express (Ricky Morton/Robert Gibson)
Womens Champion-Angelina Love

National Wrestling Alliance
Television Taping
JCP Arena  
Charlotte,NC
Tape Date-January 3rd 2022
Air Date-January 8th 2022

CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING #  43

-NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING-
NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) Nwachampionshipwrestling

Gary Hart is shown arriving at the building before the show.

Highlights Of Last Week’s Show are shown.

The opening montage is shown to this-

**NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING-BRING YOU GREAT PRO WRESTLING SANCTIONED BY THE NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE AND THE IWA**

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) Davidntony

Tony Schiavone and David Crockett welcome everyone to the show then preview the show-
Angelina Love will be in action. Billy & Bart Gunn will be in action. And in the Main Event Magnum TA will face Kevin Von Erich.

Brian Pillman beat Alex Porteu by pinfall
During the match Seth Rollins was shown backstage near a monitor watching the match.

WRESTLE KINGDOM Promo.
This 1 focuses on the WORLD TAG TITLES MATCH.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

HARDY BOYZ Promo.They will debut soon.

Craig Johnson is at the podium with Skandor Akbar. He says that the NWA is full of cowards because they are all afraid to get in the ring with Kamala. He says that he will put up $10000 to anyone in the NWA that can beat him for the NWA TV Title. Suddenly Ron Simmons comes out. Before Ron can say anything Akbar walks away.

Angelina Love beat Leila Grey by pinfall
Talia Madison did not come to the ring with Angelina. During the match Alexa Bliss was shown in the crowd with a sign 'Angelina Love’s # 1 Fan'.Alexa was not mentioned by name but it was mentioned that she is a former women's champion in the IWA.After the match Angelina pretended not to see Alexa has she left the ring even though Alexa was trying to get her attention.

UPCOMING LIVE EVENTS Promo.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

WORLD WIDE WRESTLING Promo. This week’s show will feature the WORLD TV CHAMPION and the WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.

Craig Johnson is at the podium. Gary Hart comes out and makes his way over to the podium.
Craig: Gary Hart what are you doing here in the NWA?You do not work here.
Gary: That is where you are wrong Craig. I do work for the NWA.My previous employer decided that he longer wanted to be in the sport of professional wrestling so I decided to come here to the NWA where the checks don’t bounce.
Craig: Can’t say that I disagree with you on that. Do you have your eyes on any of the wrestlers here in the NWA?
Gary: Yes, I do and that person is the ONE MAN GANG.I am here to let you all know that I have bought the contract from Don Carson and I now represent the ONE MAN GANG.I will be handling all his business from now on.
Craig: Wow.
Gary: Yes WOW. The ONE MAN GANG will be a fighting champion unlike the previous champion who hasn’t been seen since CHRISTMAS NIGHT. He will defend his title against anyone who thinks they deserve a shot. The ONE MAN GANG is a Future IWA World Champion because he can beat them all.

Jim Duggan beat Cuban Assassin by pinfall
After the match Duggan asked for a mic:Gary Hart, tell your client that I want a title shot. The fans cheered for this.

IVAN & NIKITA KOLOFF Promo.They will debut soon.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

NWA TOP 10-
National Heavyweight Champion-One Man Gang
1-Steve Corino
2-Magnum TA
3-Kamala
4-Brian Pillman
5-Ron Simmons
6-JBL
7-Jim Duggan
8-The Patriot
9-Konga The Barbarian
10-Andullah The Butcher

Abdullah The Butcher and Don Carson come out and go to the ring. The BEVERLY EXPRESS (Blake Rose/Beau Smith) are in the ring preparing for the next match. Abdullah begins attacking both of them. He assaults them for a few minutes until security and referees come to the ring. Carson calls Abdullah off and they go to the back.

NWA SHOP ZONE Promo.

-COMMERCIAL-

BIG BOSSMAN Promo. He will debut soon.

The BEVERLY EXPRESS are shown being tended to in the back.They are a bloody mess.

Billy & Bart Gunn beat Phil Lafon/Doug Furnas by pinfall, Morton pinned Lafon
During the match the fans chanted ‘ROCK N ROLL’ which infuriated the GUNNS.

Craig Johnson is at the podium with Jeff Jarrett and Buddy Landell.They say it’s time for them to get a shot at the NWA Tag Titles.They stay that are the best tag team in the NWA and it’s time for everyone to show them the respect that they deserve. Jim Cornette comes out. He says they are not the best tag team in the NWA.but that the Midnight Express. He says that the only thing Landell and Jarrett are good at is bending over for JBL.Jarrett looks like he is about to hit Cornette but stops as the MXE come out.Landell/Jarrett decide to leave and go to the back.

NWA WE WRESTLE Promo.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

WRESTLE KINGDOM Promo.
This 1 focuses on the RESPECT MATCH between David & Kevin Von Erich.

Chris Jericho and JBL both joined Tony Schiavone and David Crockett for the main event.

Kevin Von Erich w/ JJ Dillon  beat Magnum TA by countout
During the match Sunshine came to ringside. When JBL sees this, he leaves the announcers area and goes over to Sunshine and begins to argue with her. He tells her to go to the back because she doesn’t belong out here.Sunshine slaps him.JBL then goes to hit her but he is prevented by Magnum who has left the ring.JBL and Magnum argue with each other. As this is going on David Von Erich comes out and starts coming towards the ring as the show comes to an end.

The closing montage plays to the instrumental version of this -

©2022, Jim Crockett Promotions Inc.

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) Jcplogo2

Last edited by badstreetusa on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:05 pm; edited 8 times in total

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37)   NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 4:21 pm

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) Nwalogo

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) Finewrestling

NWA National Heavyweight Champion-One Man Gang
NWA Southern Heavyweight Champion-Magnum TA
NWA Television Champion-Kamala
NWA Tag Team Champions-Rock n Roll Express(Ricky Morton/Robert Gibson)
NWA Womens Champion-Angelina Love

National Wrestling Alliance
Television Taping
Center Stage Theater
Tape Date-January 2nd  2022
Air Date-January 8th 2022

WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37

Play By Announcer--Craig Johnson
Color Commentator-Joe Pedicino

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) Nwaworldwide

The opening montage is shown -

The Patriot
beat
Luke Kurtis
by pinfall

Jungle Boy
beat
Barry Darsow
by pinfall
to retain the World Television Title

Harley Race/Nick Bockwinkle
beat
Tom Zenk/Brad Armstrong
by pinfall
to retain the World Tag Team Titles
During the match an insert promo by Jim Cornette is shown:So Harley and Nick finally come to the NWA to defend their titles! How convenient that it’s on a show that the Midnight Express are not booked. The Midnight Express should come to your home promotion but there are rumors that the promoter can’t pay the bills and is having to close the promotion down. Good luck at WRESTLE KINGDOM because you 2 are gonna need it.

(c)2022,Jim Crockett Promotions Inc.

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) Jcplogo2

Last edited by badstreetusa on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:06 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37)   NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 10:37 am

I am really digging the KVE heel stuff ... the 'respect is earned' match has a lot of interest

Gary Hart with the Gang is gonna be good .... Gang should own this place, but your roster is stacked

Good show

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37)   NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 12:51 pm

Wes-ticular Fortitude wrote:

but your roster is stacked

don't i know it.i'm trying to work out a few things because of this................

Wes-ticular Fortitude wrote:
I am really digging the KVE heel stuff ... the 'respect is earned' match has a lot of interest

i always wondered how a Heel Kevin would have worked back in the down

the Respect Match Idea came from a WCCW Show i was watching where someone said on the show "Respect Is Something You Earn' when talking about i believe Kevin Von Erich,i believe it was during the Chris Adams/Kevin Von Erich Feud.

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37)   NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 4:02 pm

Gary Hart is here.....I expect big things from him since you drafted him. Dont see many managers getting drafted

Whats going on between Pillman and Seth?

Simmons makes his debut and gets dissed from the start..... DAMN!!

Hmmmm......Alexa playing mind games. She definitely puts star power in your womens division

Didnt take long for Hart to get in the thick of things......Him managing Gang is huge

Cant wait for the Russians debut.....we need some good foreign hatred in the fed

Surprised to see Abby only ranked 10th.....especially after that recent win over Hogan

Are the Midnights and Corny going babyface?

Good stuff

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37)   NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:07 pm

ChairShot wrote:
Gary Hart is here.....I expect big things from him since you drafted him. Dont see many managers getting drafted

Whats going on between Pillman and Seth?

Simmons makes his debut and gets dissed from the start..... DAMN!!

Hmmmm......Alexa playing mind games. She definitely puts star power in your womens division

Didnt take long for Hart to get in the thick of things......Him managing Gang is huge

Cant wait for the Russians debut.....we need some good foreign hatred in the fed

Surprised to see Abby only ranked 10th.....especially after that recent win over Hogan

Are the Midnights and Corny going babyface?

Good stuff

no the MXE/Corny are not going babyface,i just like having heel vs heel feuds.

i've been having a hard time finding the right time for The Koloffs to make their debuts which is why it took so long for the promos to begin.

yes Abby beat Hogan but Hogan isn't in the NWA.Also Abby hasn't had many tv matches until recently.

i've always wanted to have Gary Hart on a roster in the past but he wanever available and when he became available i decided to try to see if i could get him.

Simmons actually made his debut awhile back but i haven't really done much with him until recently.....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37)   NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37) Empty

Back to top Go down

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 43/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 37)
Page 1 of 1