FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gateway Championship Wrestling #7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 Empty
PostSubject: Gateway Championship Wrestling #7   Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:39 pm

Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 GQDGoTT

Dean Malenko: "Last week, Gateway Wrestling tried stacking the deck against me by putting me in a triple threat match against Mustafa Ali and Jushin Liger! A match I had won until that fanboy, Ali saved Liger and cost me the match. Tonight, I get justification by defeating Mustafa Ali.            

Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 JNVynXe

Mustafa Ali: "Last week I got my dream latch against Jushin Liger. The only downside to it..... I lost and Dean Malenko was in the match. Malenko, you say I'm a fanboy? It's called having respect. Something you know nothing about. Tonight, I will teach it to you!"            

Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 4fyExTz

The cameras go live and pan around the live audience as Gorilla Monsoon welcomes everyone to the show as Bobby Heenan leads the new Gateway Heavyweight Champion, MJF to the ring.  

Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 SMznMnb

Bobby Heenan: "I  told all you Humanoids that I was going to create a bigger and better Heenan Family once I got here to Gateway Wrestling and I have shoved it all down your throats! Not only do I manage the IWGP Tag team champions...... The Faces of Fear! But now I have the Gateway Heavyweight Champion...... MJF too!

I also told you ham and Eggers that I woukd run Mr. Perfect out of the Wrestling business. And I have it on good authority that he isn't here tonight.  And let me show you why. Take a look at the tron......."        

Footage is shown from thos past weekends WWC event......

Afa and Sika savagely attack Larry Hennig . They put him in a corner and both do a running hip attack . Now they along with Snuka toss Hennig out . The 3 men go out after him and stomp him . Snuka climbs on some scaffolding. Afa and Sika hold Hennig down . Snuka with the Superfly Deathleap onto Hennig ! Now Afa and Sika slam Hennig through a table . he’s coughing up blood . Heenan walks over to Snuka and shakes his hand and hands him a pay envelope. Snuka , Afa , Sika and Hennig are all eliminated. EMT’s carry off The Axe.

Bobby Heenan: "Let that be a lesson to you Perfect! Do yourself a favor..... stay away from.Gateway Championship Wrestling! If not..... you may end up like your old man! And now the moment you have all been waiting for. I give to you, the Gateway Heavyweight Champion...... Maxwell Jacob Friedman!"          

MJF: "The last time I wore a championship title, nobody could beat me for it! Maybe you remember a place called the IWA? I was the goddamned Junior World Champion there for 18 months! And I defeated each and every challenger they put before me, until they just decided to close shop! So I sit out the remainder of my contract in the Hamptons. Until this man called me with a plan. He said he needed a star to be the centerpiece of The Heenan Family! And if it was a star he was looking for...... who better than MJF! So I got on the jet and made my surprise return. And after not being in the ring for over a year, with absolutely no ring rust at all...... I did what I do best and won another title!  And all I can say to you people is....... your welcome! So Gateway Championship Wrestling....... get ready! Because the second verse will be the same as the first! Because there isn't a man on the planet who can hang with MJF. I'm going to hold this strap for a very king time!"    

Roman Reigns: "While you tell a good story and all, I feel you left some of it out! I just happened to be the last guy in that ring with you at the Rumble. And if it wasn't for The House of Black..... there's no way you woukd be standing here today holding that title! But since your here standing in my yard..... why don't you and the Big Dawg go at it tonight for that Gateway Championship!"            

Heenan and MJF look at each other concerned as they wasn't expecting a challenge like the one they just got for tonight's Main Event!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match One: Mustafa Ali vs Dean Malenko in a NO DQ Match        

Ali attacked Malenko during his entrance and hit him with a senton flip from the ring to the outside. Malenko reversed a single leg take down with his boot. Malenko tossed Ali over the announce table. Ali and Malenko brawled around the ringside area. Ali sent Malenko over the barricade. Ali awed the crowd with a crossbody from the ring barricade and into the crowd area. Malenko staggered Ali with a front kick. Ali put Malenko  back at ringside and went for a tightrope move on the barricade but Malenko grabbed Ali by the head and slammed him into the metal part of the entrance ramp.

Malenko nailed Ali with a snap suplex. The action found its way back to the ring where Malenko worked on the lower back of Ali. Ali escaped a chinlock with a jawbreaker but Malenko made sure to maintain a striking advantage over Ali. Ali gained control after a catapult and popup dropkick. Ali did a parkour dodge through the ropes. Malenko blocked an initial X-Factor but Ali caught him on the ropes and gave him a draping spike X-Factor. Both men made their way to the announce area again. Malenko took the bottom of the ring steps and put it on top of the ring apron.

Ali blocked being sent into the steps. Ali cleared the announce table. Malenko baseball slid the steps into Ali and then hit a Tope Con Hilo with help of the steps on Ali. Malenko tossed Ali against the steps inside of the ring. Malenko got several nearfalls off the tosses. Ali gave Malenko a huracanrana into the steps. Malenko rolled recovered before Ali could hit the inverted 450. Malenko hit Ali with two power bombs for a nearfall. Malenko slammed Ali’s head several times into the steps and went high risk. The crowed wanted a table but he didn’t give it to them. Ali crotched Malenko on the top ropes.

Ali put the steps in the upright position and hit a superplex from the top of the upright stairs and onto the ring. Malenko rolled to the outside to prevent a pin attempt. Malenko flapjacked Ali on the announce table. Malenko tried to splash Ali though the table but was crotched on the barricade. Ali ran at Malenko and hit a Spanish Fly from the barricade to the announce table.. Malenko caught Ali in the ring with a high knee strike and trapped him in the ropes like a crucifix. Malenko hit Ali with consecutive face wash knees. Malenko hit Ali with a short-arm knee and got a nearfall off it.

Malenko dropped the stairs on Ali but Ali rolled away. This brings Jushin Liger to ringside. Malenko is yelling for Liger to leave as Ali hit a tornado DDT on Malenko from the top of the stairs to the mat to pick up the win.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from break and see Drew McIntyre making his way to the ring......

Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 KaHlcT4

Drew McIntyre: "Everybody is talking about what happened at the Rumble.  I'm going to touch base on three things. First, nobody, and I mean nobody was more dominant than Drew McIntyre in that match. I had more eliminations than anyone. And if it wasn't for that wise ass, Roddy Piper...... I woukd have won it. But I will get to Piper in just a moment. I have business to settle with the man who eliminated me from the Rumble. And that's you Pete Dunne! They say you like a fight...... get out here and prove it!              

Match Two: Pete Dunne vs Drew McIntyre                  

McIntyre has control, flipping Dunne over with a back body drop. Dunne goes for a waist lock and headlock, but Drew gets out of both before taking down Dunne with a boot to the face. Drew lays into Dunne with some chops in the corner, before hitting a big belly-to-belly suplex. Drew grabs Dunne, who holds on to the ropes to stop him. Dunne gets some momentum, but gets taken down hard by Drew with a suplex. Dunne in the corner, and Drew hits a big avalanche splash, climbing up to the top to hit an elbow on Dunne. Dunne hits a slap on Drew, who responds by taking him into the corner and unleashing some offense on him. He sets Dunne up on the top rope, but Dunne slaps him…only to be shoved off the turnbuckle by McIntyre! Drew brings Dunne back in the ring with ease, setting up in the corner to hit the Claymore for the win!

As McIntyre celebrates his win, we hear......

Roddy Piper: "I'm so sorry for the interruption! But I was in the back and I couldn't help but overhear you saying my name! Seems you may have something you wanna say to Hot Rod? I mean that all you have done the past three weeks..... is mention my name! So tell ya what Drew...... nice kilt by the way! I'm kinda busy right now. Ya see I gotta head to Mexico City and defend my NWA World TV Title! But since ya been name dropping my name alot, alls I can figure is you must be wanting a title at the champ! Which got me to thinking......  I'm Scottish! And since your wearing a kilt.... you gotta be Scottish. And you want a tiitle shot........ why don't we do it on June 30th at NWA World tour Scotland?"      

The crowd pops big time as McIntyre gets a real smirks grin on his face in nods his head in approval.

The cameras pan backstage where we see Mean Gene Okerlund standing by......

Gene Okerlund: "OHHHHH MY! How about that for a match announcement?  McIntyre vs Piper in Scotland?? Take my money! The Summer hasn't even started yet and things are getting red hot! Just like my guests at this time...... Matt Riddle and Jeff Cobb...... come on in here Gentlemen! Since the inception of Gateway,  we have seen you guys in some of the most evenly matched, hard hitting contests I've seen in quite some  time!"        

Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 WJG33ly

Matt Riddle: "BROOOO..... You ain't lying! It seems like everything I kick or chop him as hard as I can, all he does is pop up and suplex me on my head! So we got together and said Hey..... instead of constantly beating each other up...... why don't we team together, Bro...... and beat up other people together! We even came up with a kickass team name Mean Gene! From now on you can just call us...... The Chosen Bros!"                

Gene Okerlund: "There you have it fans..... a tag team is created right before your very eyes! That couod be bad news fir the tag team division here in Gateway Wrestling!"          

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Three: Eddie Kingston vs Rocky Romero                    

Both exchanged wristlocks to start before Romero hit a dropkick.  Monsoon and Heenan continued to play up Romero’s experience as he hit three tope suicida dives onto Kingston on the floor as the Brain once again calls Kingstonna bum! On the third one, Eddie caught him and hit a vertical suplex

Romero maintained the offense. Kingston motioned to Romero to “bring it.” The two exchanged slaps and Romero hit a guillotine dropkick for a two count. Kingston hit a clothesline in the corner and a series of chops. Romero hit Sliced Bread off the second rope for a near fall. Romero hit two running clotheslines in the corner and went for a third one but was met with two spinning backhands from Kingston. Eddie put Romero in his Stretch Plum finisher for the submission! After the win,  Kingston takes the housemic.......

Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 ZlWsHrU

Eddie Kingston: "I'm just gonna make this real short and sweet..... I'm not one of those guys who likes to come out here and get on this mic and talk for 15 minutes! I prefer to do my talking in this ring. But since I've got here in Gateway Wrestling there's one guy who likes to talk and call me names. What was it you like to call me Bobby....... a bum?"                

Hernan takes a big gulp and you can see he's clearly nervous!

Bobby Heenan: "Well...... you know what pal? Yea I said it! Your a bum!"              

Eddie Kingston: "That's where your wrong Bobby! I'm the King of Bums you sonofabitch! And Bums like me will slap the taste right outta your mouth! Matter of fact.......                  

Kingston drops the mic and jumps out of the ring, making his way towards Heenan when all of a sudden he's jumped from behind by........

The brand new WWC Anarchy champion....... Lance Archer!

Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 IE6Z3PG  

Kingston never seen Archer coming and Archer just beats the piss out of Kingston before ramming him shoulder first into the steel post. Kingston is down as security makes their way out!

Bobby Heenan: "That's right Humanoids...... add another Champion into the Heenan Family! He us the WWC Anarchy champion! And he will be the enforcer of the Heenan Family...... he is "The Murderhawk " Lance Archer!"              

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Four: Kendall Windham vs Tully Blanchard w/ Baby Doll                  

One half of the Gateway tag team champions, Tully Blanchard meticulously worked over Windham with some great transitions. Windham almost mounted a comeback but was immediately cut off. Much to everyone in attendance’s surprise, we had a near fall following an elbow drop by Blanchard, who eventually picked up the victory following a slingshot suplex. After the win Tully joins Okerlund at ringside......

Gene Okerlund: "I have to admit, in all of the entire NWA, there isn't an odder pair of tag team champions than Randy Orton, and yourself, Tully Blanchard!"                      

Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 KqTOdNg

Tully Blanchard: "Odd doesn't even  come close to describing it! I'm not sure why Mike Smith thought it would be a good idea for the last two men standing in Battlebowl to become his tag team champions was...... but there's no way an Orton and a Blanchard can coexist, let alone be tag team partners! Take a look..... I'm a Blanchard! I have inly the finest women, such as Baby Doll here! I wear the finest clothes. And live a lifestyle people can only dream about! He's an Orton! Going around wearing gym shorts and shirts that are too small for him to make his muscles look bigger! He probably lives in a trailer park somewhere in St. Louis! I can't stand the guy!"            

Gene Okerlund: "Well, you better find a way, because I've been told that  right here next week...... there's going to be a tag team gauntlet match to determine the #1 contenders to those Gateway tag team titles! Where you and Orton will soon defend against that winning team not long after!"            

Tully Blanchard: "Good grief! I already hate this place! Why did we come here Baby Doll? Let's go!""                  

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Main Event: Roman Reigns vs MJF for the Gateway Heavyweight title                    

The bell rings, and they circle the ring. MJF  surprises him with some right hands and punches him to the corner. MJF sends him across the ring, but Reigns comes back with a clothesline. Reigns head-butts him and sends him into the ropes, but he lowers his head and eats a kick. Reigns comes back with a Samoan Drop for a two count. Reigns sends MJF to the corner, but he runs into a boot. MJF connects with a missile dropkick for a two count. MJF boots him in the back and chokes him on the ropes. MJF clubs away at him and hits the ropes, but Reigns moves. Reigns hits a pair of clotheslines, but he has a whip reversed. Reigns then takes him down with a leaping clothesline. MJF quickly drops him onto the apron and counters a Superman Punch with a springboard dropkick to the floor. MJF taunts the crowd and goes for a baseball slide, but Reigns sidesteps him. Reigns goes for a Drive By Dropkick, but MJF sidesteps him. Reigns crashes and burns against the ring post. Reigns gets in at nine. MJF stomps away at him.

MJF applying a chin lock. Reigns fights up and punches out. MJF reverses a whip and turns him inside out with a knee to the midsection. MJF slaps him in the back of the head a few times and calls him “boy.” Reigns angrily gets up and uppercuts him. Reigns sends him to the corner, but he runs into a boot. MJF goes for a bulldog, but Reigns sends him into the corner. Reigns clubs him in the back of the head before hitting a back suplex powerbomb for a two count. Reigns sets up for a Superman Punch, but MJF sidesteps it and hits a back elbow. Reigns gets the knees up for a Splash attempt and gets in the corner. MJF counters a spear with a kick. MJF goes for a Heatseeker but Reigns holds him up and goes for a powerbomb. MJF counters into a hurricanrana and rolls through for the Boston Crab. Reigns rolls through it eventually and rolls him up for a two count. MJF kicks him, but Reigns sends him to the apron. MJF goes to the top rope and leaps into a Superman Punch!!! 1........2....... NO!!! Reigns is stunned.

Reigns gets the crowd going and goes for a spear, but MJF rolls him up and goes for the Boston Crab again. Reigns rolls him out and goes for a shoulder thrust in the corner, but MJF moves. Reigns hits the ring post shoulder first. The referee checks on Reigns. MJF takes the top turnbuckle pad off. The referee sees this and admonishes him. The referee puts it back on. MJF uses the distraction to get the Gateway Championship from Heenan. MJF tosses it at him and takes a bump. The referee turns and sees MJF down with Reigns holding the title. The referee doesn’t disqualify Reigns. MJF pops up with a Codebreaker for a near fall! MJF kicks away at him and stomps him down. The top turnbuckle pad falls off. MJF stomps him down and charges, but Reigns sidesteps. MJF hits the exposed turnbuckle headfirst. Reigns viciously runs him over with a spear!!! 1.......2........ Somebody pulls Reigns out of the ring! It's Malachi Black and The House of Black! They put a beatdown on Reigns yet again as the ref calls for the bell. Heenan grabs the Gateway Championship and gives it to MJF as they head for higher ground. The House pummels Roman down and stand over him as show fades to black.

Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 DPbU9jo

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Gateway Championship Wrestling #7   Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:29 pm

I like that SNME feel opening .

Heenan paid off a lot of people . Good stuff with MJF .

Roman has a point . Huge challenge .

I think at some point Malenko is going to fuck up both Ali and Liger .

Damn !! Big match made for Scotland .

Chosen Bros . I love it .

Say hello to the WWC Anarchy Champion , Kingston .

Tully’s interview was hilarious. I hate this place . Lol

House of Black is pissing me off . Lol

Good stuff buddy .
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Gateway Championship Wrestling #7   Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 8:53 pm

fukin heenan is really full of himself but i guess he has a right to be...for now

damn good mjf promo

here comes reigns to rain on heenan and mjf's parade

damn dean... dont let liger distract u...FOCUS!!

drew... quit blaming PIPER for your shortcomings

drew gets payback on dunne just as he said he would

oh shit drew...time to pay the piper!!

first of all...PIPER apologizes for nuthin!!

" nice kilt by the way" lol

drew aint got a chance in hell in scotland!!

the chosen bros...im digging it

i fukin love kingston calling himself king of bums lol

fukin archer!!

tully...i dont think mike smith would know a good idea if it slapped him in the face

great tully promo btw

reigns had that shit won
fuck you hob!

GREAT SHOW

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gateway Championship Wrestling #7   Gateway Championship Wrestling #7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gateway Championship Wrestling #7
Page 1 of 1