FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NWA Press Conference

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

NWA Press Conference  Empty
PostSubject: NWA Press Conference    NWA Press Conference  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 3:13 pm

The camera open up and we see a shot of the beautiful Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis, Missouri.

NWA Press Conference  QcH9iBk

NWA Press Conference  R5w7k8U

David Crockett: "Ladies and Gentlemen of the press, on behalf of the National Wrestling Alliance,  I woukd like to welcome you here tonight for a historic ground breaking announcement.  On a recent episode of WWF television,  Dave Batista assaulted an NWA official, in referee Mike Smith. The NWA in no shape or form condones any wrestler to lay their hands on a official.

A few days after that incident I held a private meeting with Mr. Smith and his attorney.  Going into that meeting, I feared the worse. I was certain that Mr. Smith would file a lawsuit against the NWA. However, that was not the case. Instead, something positive has came from that incident. And at this time I would like to bring in Mr. Smith to make that announcement."    

NWA Press Conference  HGdxgPT

Mike Smith: "Thank you David! Before I go any further, I would like to thank you as well as the National Wrestling Alliance for allowing me to work for such a great organization as an official. I will always remember my time in that position.  But now I have two announcements to make. The first...... as of yesterday,  I am no longer an official for the NWA. Nor do I hold any ill feelings towards the NWA or Dave Batista himself.

After talking with Mr. Crockett, a solution to the problem has been made. And I believe it not only makes both parties involved very happy, but now we can pass it on to the Wrestling fans as well. Because during our meeting I obtained 100% rights to all contracts and business affairs of the Midwestern states such as Missouri, Illinois,  and Indiana. And starting in those areas will be the launch of my new wrestling company........ Gateway Championship Wrestling! 

NWA Press Conference  7wUKWCo

Mike Smith: "And starting in the month of April, we will begin running bi-monthly shows under the NWA Banner! And in closing, I would like to introduce to you the very first member signed under contract to GCW at this time!"              

The lights go dim for a few seconds and then a man makes his way to the podium........

NWA Press Conference  EVuPBg8

Kazuchika Okada

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

NWA Press Conference  Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWA Press Conference    NWA Press Conference  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 10:23 pm

This is gonna be fun .
Back to top Go down

NWA Press Conference
Page 1 of 1