FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill Watts Press Conference

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Bill Watts Press Conference  Empty
PostSubject: Bill Watts Press Conference    Bill Watts Press Conference  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 7:51 pm

Bill Watts is sitting in front of a large wall with the Mid South Logo on it . Off to his right , sits Bob Backlund . To the left The Iron Sheik . Next to Backlund are the Rock N Roll Express . Next to Sheik is Art Barr . At the very end next to RNR is Kerry Von Erich . Next to Barr sits Ole and Arn Anderson . Jim Ross is in the middle of all of this a podium .

JR : Hello folks and welcome to this press conference to kick things off here . I have great pleasure of saying this first . Welcome to Mid South Championship Wrestling . Bill Watts along with USA Network have returned pro wrestling to the Mid Southern States of Texas , Oklahoma and Louisiana . Here now is the President of Mid South Bill Watts .

Watts : Thank you JR . Folks ever since I lost the UWF to Progress , I wanted to return pro wrestling to the Mid South area . Have these states abandoned like that just didn’t seem right . The first thing I did was buy out Verne Gagne’s NACW . My next move was partnering with USA Network . We will now have pro wrestling in the Mid south region for years to come and no worthless Indianapolis Colts punter is gonna take it away this time . If he tries , he’ll get the business end of a 2x4 .

So what is the goal now . Well the first goal is to sign the best possible wrestling out there . So with that in mind , let’s begin there . Folks our first signee coming back home to Denton County Texas . Kerry Von Erich !!!

Kerry goes to the podium .

Kerry : It’s a pleasure and an honor to be back home . I can’t wait to get going here .

Bill Watts : Thank you Kerry . Now we also signed one of the best tag teams around . A team that recently took the NWA World Tag Team Champions to their limits . Jerry Blackwell ain’t waking the same since . Ladies and gentlemen, the Minnesota Wrecking Crew Ole and Arn Anderson .

The two men don’t bother going to the podium . They just lock eyes with the North American Tag Team Champions the Rock N Roll Express .

Watts : Now folks our first show will be Feb . 10th . We will be having a title unification bout . The USA Television Champion The Undertaker will take on the North American Heavyweight Champion Bob Backlund . This will be at the OKC Thunder Arena . There will be no home television for this event . You have to be there in person . Also on that show , The Iron Sheik will take on Razor Ramon . The Sheik has agreed to cash in the Big Sky Belt to get this title shot at the National Heavyweight Title. Also on the show . Art Barr will defend the North American Junior Heavyweight Title against Rey Mysterio Jr . Finally , The Last Battle . Tully Blanchard vs Wildfire Tommy Rich after one year and 3 territories have agreed to end their historic feud in a Steel Cage . The loser goes back to the WWF or becomes a free agent . The choice is their’s . This match , the only way to win is to make your opponent not answer the count of ten . The following week, we will come to you from the old world class Sportitorium. Where we will be every week on tv . We will crown a new Mid South Television Champion in a four man elimination gauntlet. There will be more announcement on the way soon . Thank you .

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Bill Watts Press Conference    Bill Watts Press Conference  EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 6:26 pm

great news not only or the NWA but for all of us fans as well!
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Bill Watts Press Conference    Bill Watts Press Conference  EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 6:28 pm

Typical Watts.....he loses his company and comes back in throwing his money around, which is fine, but he sounded salty that the 'Colts kicker' put him outta business. Be the man he says he is.....and just admit the better man/company won Very Happy

I will say this, he has established quite the roster here

I hope we get to see a long term Samoans vs Rock n Roll Express program

So Kerry has found him a home..... lets see what he does

Im already digging this place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Watts Press Conference    Bill Watts Press Conference  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill Watts Press Conference
Page 1 of 1