FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF & AWA Press Conference

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF & AWA Press Conference  Empty
PostSubject: WWF & AWA Press Conference    WWF & AWA Press Conference  EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 11:30 am

Gordon Solie : Hello wrestling fans . I’m Gordon Solie . I’m here for a major announcement. It appears the AWA has merged with the WWF . To tell you more here is the president of the World Wrestling Federation. Jack Tunney .

Tunney : Thank You Gordon . It is our pleasure to announce the merger between two great companies . The AWA and the WWF . On September 8th live from Windtrust Arena and September 9th from Madison Square Garden we will kick things off to celebrate at The Wrestling Fall Classic . Both Hulk Hogan the WWF Heavyweight Champion and Tully Blanchard the AWA Heavyweight Champion have agreed to surrender their respective championships to enter a one night tournament for the new WWF Heavyweight Title.

I’m edition to six other men . On night one , the match ups are as followed ….

The former AWA Heavyweight Champion HHH taking on the former NWA World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker .

The Great Lakes Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels vs The East Coast Heavyweight Champion Greg Valentine .

David Von Erich will take on Raven .

The WWF Tag Team Champions Ken Patera & Jerry Blackwell will defend their tag team titles against Evolution Randy Orton and Dave Batista .

On that same night , we will crown the WWF Television Champion . The current WWF Heavyweight Champion Taz will defend his title against the WGN Television Champion Tommy Wildfire Rich .

Your main event for that night , Owen Hart the AWA Junior Heavyweight Champion taking on the WWF Cruiserweight Champion Chris Benoit . The winner will be new WWF Light Heavyweight Champion .

On night 2 from Madison Square Garden the winner of HHH vs Undertaker will take on the winner of Shawn Michaels vs Greg Valentine vs the winner of David Von Erich vs Raven .

The winner of that match will take on the winner of Hulk Hogan vs Tully Blanchard.

From there we have two special treats . Brock Lesnar will go one on one with the Rock .

The NWA World Heavyweight Champion Randy Savage will be defending his championship with an opponent tbd .

Then it’s time for your main event . The WWF Heavyweight Champion will be crowned !!!

So fans get ready . This will be an exciting night of action
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF & AWA Press Conference    WWF & AWA Press Conference  EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 1:28 pm

I find it interesting that both Tully and Hogan agree to relinquish their titles, especially since both havent been champ very long. Will the gamble come back to bite them in the ass

Some intersting matchups for sure

I always enjoy these shake ups so to speak as you really never know what to expect which is right up your alley in the way you right

Cool stuff
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF & AWA Press Conference    WWF & AWA Press Conference  EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 9:32 pm

WOW TITLES BEING RELINQUISHED

i am digging this wrestling fall classic

both nights are freakin stacked!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF & AWA Press Conference    WWF & AWA Press Conference  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF & AWA Press Conference
Page 1 of 1