FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APW Press Conference

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChadCa$h

APW Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: APW Press Conference   APW Press Conference EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:36 pm

Chad Cash approaches the podium ready to address the media.

Chad: Ladies and gentlemen thank you for gathering here today. I am here to address the recent accusations, rumours, and controversy regarding the UWF that have been bought to light in the past few days, as well as what this means for the future of Australian Pro Wrestling.

Chad: Let me first state by saying that hand on heart APW, its board, and its talent, have had no participation in any collusion, politicking, or corruption what so ever. There is no room for corruption in professional wrestling and this is something APW and its management are taking very seriously.

Chad: The rumours and speculation regarding a number of the UWF Board of Governors are deeply concerning. APW is awaiting the results of its own independant investigation into the recent affairs before it commits to a decision on its future within the UWF. APW remains committed to promoting its scheduled Great American Bash show under the UWF banner. I will make no further comment of these matters until the results of the investigation are made public.

Chad: Regardless of the outcomes, the APW brand will remain in operation.

Chad: At this stage I can confirm that APW has had it's license to promote wrestling approved under the newly formed International Wrestling Alliance.  

Chad: The first APW show under the IWA banner will commence on July 18th. On that card I can confirm the following events:

APW Heavyweight Title: Shelton Benjamin [c] (w/Chael Sonnen) vs The Velveteen Dream
The Mighty Don't Kneel (w/Bill Dundee) vs Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate
Appearances by APW Legends Kurt Angle & Daniel Bryan.

Chad: I will now be taking questions.

Supes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: APW Press Conference   APW Press Conference EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 8:32 am

Nice little write up .
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: APW Press Conference   APW Press Conference EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:56 pm

Welcome aboard C-MONEY!!
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: APW Press Conference   APW Press Conference EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:56 pm

Loved this
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: APW Press Conference   APW Press Conference EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:08 am

I'm really glad APW is part of IWA.

Always have been a fan of your stuff do I'm anxious to see what you do here

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APW Press Conference   APW Press Conference Empty

Back to top Go down

APW Press Conference
Page 1 of 1