FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USWA TV # 12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

USWA TV # 12 Empty
PostSubject: USWA TV # 12   USWA TV # 12 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 10:26 pm

Taped at WMC-TV 5 Studios in  Memphis  and televised on ESPNPLUS

In the mean time Patera and Blackwell hit the ring . It’s four on two ! Patera Full Nelson Slams Dynamite on the floor . Blackwell splashes The Daveyboy . The World Tag Team Champions take their leave . Cornette jumps down and the Express hit the Alabama Jam on Daveyboy !!! Eaton covers 1………..2……….3 !!!!

LANCE RUSSELL:" Fans, you just saw the ending of the USWA tag team title match between the MIDNIGHT EXPRESS and the BRITISH BULLDOGS on the most recent SNME!  A very controversial ending and we will hear from both teams later in the show but we do have new USWA tag team champions in the MIDHIGHT EXPRESS!

In other big news, the NWA World Tour continues this Sunday in Dublin ,Ireland and we have some big match announcements for that show concerning a few of our biggest stars here in USWA and speaking of that, let's go to the ring where the NWA National Heavyweight Champion-RAZOR RAMON- is in action!"

1st Match: NWA National Heavyweight Champion- RAZOR RAMON vs  DUSTY WOLFE

WOLFE is just way overmatched in this one as RAZOR pretty much does whatever he wants against him!  The Razor's Edge ends things as the National Champ makes his way over to LANCE!

LANCE:" A sort of an easy win for you champ but i feel things may be a little bit harder this Sunday in Dublin when you defend the National title against the number one contender-Kevin Owens!"

RAZOR:"HEY YO!!  LANCE,you are right about one thing, it will be a tough job to beat that Canadian coward Owens but the bad guy has beat him once and the bad guy will do it again!"

2nd Match- Mr. Wonderful PAUL ORNDORFF vs MARIO MANCINI

PAUL seems extra aggressive as he beats down MANCINI right from the start!  After clubbing MARIO with some double axe handles to soften him up, ORNDORFF hits him with the [ile driver and gets the pin!

LANCE:" PAUL, you were playing no games today amd MARIO MANCINI payed the price!"

ORNDORFF:" Enough talk about that jabroni!  I didn't even break a sweat !  But someone who should be sweating is JERRY LAWLER!  i've been here for several weeks and called the queen of memphis out and still nuthin!  Well LAWLER, you claim to have the best pile driver in the business and I say that's a bunch of crap! I got an idea... let's settkle it once and for all! For our first match, that is, if youn have the guts to sign the contract, let's have a pile driver match ! The winner is decided when one of us hits the other with the pile driver!  So by all accounts, i should win this in about 2 minutes!  I look forward to hearing your excuse for not signing the contract!"

3rd Match- JIMMY SNUKA w/ BUDDY ROGERS vs TRACY SMOTHERS

A fairly even first couple of minutes until SNUKA rakes SMOTHER'S eyes and starts a series of illegal ractics to wear SMOTHERS down!

A flying knee drop followed by a body slam puts TRACY down long enough for SNUKA to climb the top turnbuckle and hitb the superfly leap !

1...2...SNUKA pulls SMOTHERS up by the hair ,breaking the count!  He then does as BUDDY says and climbs the turnbuckle once again and hits a second superfly leap and this time pins his opponent!

As ROGERS raises JIMMY'S hand in victory, SMOTHERS is injured and stretchered out of the ring!

LANCE :" We just saw a side of JIMMYN SNUKA and i dont like what i just saw!  In fact..."

The crowd roars with boos as former USWA Tv champion- RODDY PIPER interuupts!

PIPER:" Enough about poor JIMMYNSNUKA!  That neanderthal has finally used what little brain he has and now maybe he ca make something nof himself!  Now let's talk about that coniving, cheating, oompa loompa coward Taz!  This so called champion has tried every trick in the book to keep me from that world tv belt which is rightfully mine!  Don't forget that crooked ref Mike Smith cost me that championship in the first place  he will get what's coming to him.  And speaking of getting what's coming to them...this weekend in Dublin.. i get that coward in a steel cage where he cant run or hide!  Hell he wont even be able to have those potato eating drunk irishmen help him !  So Taz, be ready to feel pain and hurt like you never hurt before!  It's damn time to pay the piper and there aint a damn thing you can do about it!"

4th Match: TERRY FUNK/ STAN HANSEN vs The MULKEYS

Sheer destruction here as the MULKEYS are damn near killed!

After FUNK betas the hell outta RANDY, he tags in STAN who amn near tales RANDY'S head off with a lariat before getting the pin!

LANCE:" Just a brutal beatdown here and in a few weeks these two men will be participating in the tournament to crown the first NWA National tag team champions! And they will step in against the former NWA world tag team champions- the Fabulous Freebirds!

Up next we get a vtr from USWA owner-JERRY JARRETT  who announces that on March 30th at Rupp Arena in Lexington ,Kentucky, USWA will be holding a big event known as MATCH MADNESS!  Some of the matches already signed are as follows:

BUZZ SAWYER and KEVIN SULLIVAN finally face off one on one...

in a special Pile Driver match, Mr. Wonderful PAUL ORNDORFF faces JERRY The King LALWER where the only way to win is to hit the pile driver!

USWA TV champ- BARRY WINDHAM defends against TRIPLE H

More matches to be announced!

5th Match: HHH vs CARL FERHIE

AN aggressive HELMSLEY takes control at the stat and never lets up ! FERGIE is doomed and is pinned rather quickly as TRIPS hits the pedigree and gets the pin!

LANCE:" Fnas, i'd like to bring out the current NJPW tag team champs and former USWA tag team champions- the BRITISH BULLDOGS!"

The BULLDOGS get a big pop as they make their way out onky wearing the NJPW tag titles!

LANCE:" Fellas, great to have you here but sorry to see what happened!"

DYNAMITE KID:" That's right ! Now the MIDNIGHT EXPRESS may have stole those titles from us but we will get those belts back and thats a promise! Right DAVEY?"

DAVEY BOY SMITHJ:" That's right DYNAMITE!  Not only did JIM CORNETTE'S interference help us lose but interference from the NWA world's tag champs-KEN PATERA / JERRY BLACKWELL  interfered and cost us those belts!  I'm sure they got a big laugh out of it and from what we found out, Momma Cornette paid them well for their part in us losing those titles!"

DYNAMITE:" But he who laughs last, laughs loudest and we are going to get the last laugh!  Because this weekend in Dublin, Ireland , the BRITISH BULLDOGS get their chance to get our hands on then and get some revenge!  So Patera...Blackwell... be ready because you two blokes arte gonna pay for what you did to us!  Count on ut!"

6th Match: KEN SHAMROCK vs PAUL ROMA

ROMA starts strong here as his experience pays off at the start!  But soon KEN overcomes this with sheer tenacity and his mma background!

KEN eventually gets a submission win when he applies the ankle lock!

As the ref raises SHAMROCK'S hand, he is all of a sudden jumped by USWA Heavyweight champion- NIKITA KOLOFF!

KOLOFF stuns KEN with some fore arm blows and sens KEN into the ropes!

He goes to hit SHAMROCK with the Russian Sickle as he rebounded off the ropes but KEN duckes it and as NIKITA turns around he is caught in a belly to belly suplex!

The crowd pops huge as SHAMROCK applies the ankle lock to the russian!

Before he could really put a hurting on NIKITA, JIMMY HART runs in and clocks KEN in the back with a chair!

HART is a wimp so the chairshot annoys KEN more than hurts him and he lets go og the ankle lock to chase HART !

As HART escapes, NIKIYA rolls out of the ring and limps back to the dressing room!

SHAMROCK yells for the champ to return as the crowd goes nuts!

END OF SHOW!

Last edited by Brunogod on Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

USWA TV # 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 12   USWA TV # 12 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 12:00 pm

Just like Razor said, he beat him once, who is to say he cant do it again

Orndorff is very confident..... are we ever going to hear what Lawler has to say, or is Orndorff right and perhaps Lawler knows that Mr Wonderfuls piledriver is better

Snuka has gave up all his frustrations for a more intense attitude and its working for him so far

I still say that Taz is in for a long night when he gets in that cage with Piper

This team of Funk and Hansen is still fairly new, but these guys could own this place if they set their minds to it

Give me this March Madness over any basketball game any day

Bulldogs looking for revenge...... dont bet against them

Whoa..... Shamrock just did something that many cant do and thats get the best of Nikita...... this time

Great show

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

USWA TV # 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 12   USWA TV # 12 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 10:23 pm

I can promise KO is gonna give the Bad Guy all he wants .

Sounds like Orndorff is taking Lawler lightly .

This new attitude could lead to big things for Snuka

Well Piper , Taz always says beat him if you can . Guess we will see .

Hansen and Funk could make a lot of noise here .

Digging Match Madness so far .

Oh quit crying Bulldogs . Lol

Dayyyyyuuummmmm ! Shamrock just showed the Russian Nightmare is human .

Great stuff buddy .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USWA TV # 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 12   USWA TV # 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

USWA TV # 12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: