FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USWA TV # 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

USWA TV # 4 Empty
PostSubject: USWA TV # 4   USWA TV # 4 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 9:05 pm

Filmed at the WMC-TV 5 Studios in Memphis Tennessee and shown on ESPNPLUS!

# REMEMBER...THIS SHOW WAS TELEVISED BEFORE THE FIRST ROAD TO STARRCADE!

LANCE RUSSELL welcomes the fans in the studio and at home and then intros a music video package highlighting HELLOWEEN with various clips from all the matches!

LANCE:" I goyya say that HELLOWEEN was one heck of an event and as you just saw,one of the biggest surprises was the appearance of " The Enforcer" ARN ANDERSON!"

The studio audience boos as ARN makes his way out !

LANCE:" Well ARN, seems to me that the fans didin't appreciate what happened at HELLOWEEN!"

ARN:" Well LANCE, I could not care any less about what these hillbillies think or for that matter what ANYONE thinks! Me and the so called SUPERFLY have a bit of a history and he may have thought it was over with but rest assured that me and that jungle boy have unfinished business and i came here to settle it!

And now i'm going to step in that ring and show these fools and that punk in the ring just why i'm called The Enforcer!"

1st Match: ARN ANDERSON vs BILLY JOE TRAVIS

ARN is aggressive from the start and commences to beating down TRAVIS before hitting the spinebuster and getting the pin!

2nd Match:"Hot Stuff" EDDIE GILBERT vs TONY FALK

FALK tries but GILBERT is too much and after some typical GILBERT shenannigans, EDDIE hits a slingshot suplex before getting the three count on FALK!

LANCE then gives the fans info on the upcoming ROAD TO STARRCADE and exactly what that entails and that it kicks off on December 1st at the Philadelphia Spectrum as USWA will send some of their stars to face the stars of the WWF and this is gonna be a great happening!
And one of those big matches will actually be a USWA Tag Team title defense as my next guests will defend those titles against a very tough team in USWA newcomer ARN ANDERSON and his cousin OLE ANDERSON!"

The audience pops as USWA and NJPW tag team champions -The BRITISH BULLDOGS- make their way out!

They shake hands as LANCE welcomes them!

DYNAMITE:" LANCE, thanks for having us and first thing i wanna say is DEVIL'S DUO....u guys talked alot of smack to us butb in the end at HELLOWEEN the BULLDOGS came out as we expected... AND STILL!"

DAVEY BOY:" You got that right! so HERDERS, step to the back of the line! Now we are very honored to go to Philadelphia on December 1st and we have a big challenge ahead of us in the ANDERSONS!"

DYNAMITE:" ANDERSONS,you two are very tough and damned good wrestlers but the BULLDOGS are champions in two different organizations and there's a reason why we are and on the 1st in Philadelphia, we are going to show you exactly why!"

3rd Match: KEN SHAMROCK vs PAUL ROMA

The World's Most Dangerous Man makes his USWA debut here a successful one as he simply overpowers the muscular ROMA!
KEN hits a belly to belly which stuns ROMA and leaves him open to an ankle lock which he submits!!

JERRY "THE KING" LAWLER then has an interview and speaks about how he did his beat against the massive VADER and may have underestimated VADER'S speed !

He then talks about Road To Starrcade and how he's trying to avenge his good friend TOMMY RICH as he faces that snake TULLY BLANCHARD!

4th Match: USWA TV Champ-RODDY PIPER w/ DR. D DAVID SHULTZ vs JEFF GAYLORD in a TV Title match!

PIPER has a little trouble early on with the much bigger and stronger GAYLORD but his usual cunning and wile, along with some timely distraction from the good doc, alows PIPER to get a small package pin to retain his belt!

5th Match: RAZOR RAMON vs BUDDY WAYNE

RAMON is on fire as of late and doesnt let up against WAYNE! Eventually RAZOR hits theb Razor's Edge and gets the pin!

RAZOR is then intvd by LANCE where he talks aboutr facing HBG in Philly at the Road to Starrcade and how he's going to take the Heritage Title of the sexy boy!

JIMMY SNUKA then cuts a promo on how sick and tired he is of always having some crazy thing happen whenever he faces CHRIS ADAMS and he now is going to make ARN ANDERSON pay!

He also talks about facing TAZ for his WWF TV title and how he looks forward to the challenge!

6th Match: STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN vs HORACE HOGAN

SCSA enters the ring with several cans of whoop ass already open and spends several minutes beating the hell outta HORACE before hitting the Stone Cold STunner and getting the pin!!

NExt out comes USWA Heavyweight Champion- NIKITA KOLOFF with his manager-JIMMY HART!'''

Of course HART does the most of the talking and runs down AUSTIN before warning NWA World Heavyweight Champ- RANDY SAVAGE about Road To Starrcade and how the Russian Nightmare is coming to take that title in Philadelphia on Dec 1st!

EMD OF SHOW!

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

USWA TV # 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 4   USWA TV # 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 3:48 pm

Good touch having Arn come in with a bad taste in his mouth for Snuka and their past

Eddie Gilbert needs to step up here IMO I feel like he's in the shadows looking in

Now that the Bulldogs have beaten them I wonder what's next for the Herders

Shamrock is a helluva pi kup for USWA

Piper just keeps winning here.

Time to put up or shut up in a couple of weeks Razor

Nikita has been a beast. If he can defeat Austin then Savage had better get real concerned about him

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

USWA TV # 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 4   USWA TV # 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 5:20 pm

Ole and Arn vs Bulldogs is gonna be fun .

Shamrock could be a major player here .

Can the Bad Guy hang with HBK ?

Nikita vs Savage will be off the hook .

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USWA TV # 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 4   USWA TV # 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

USWA TV # 4
Page 1 of 1