FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USWA TV # 11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

USWA TV # 11 Empty
PostSubject: USWA TV # 11   USWA TV # 11 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 10:04 pm

taped at wmc-tv5 studios in memphis and shown on ESPNPLUS
* SHOW TAPED BEFORE AMERICAS CUP SWEET 16 TOOK PLACE

LANCE RUSSELL welcomes the fans in the studio and those watching at home and introduces highlights from the first 2 nights of the Americas cup!

He then talks about the upcoming NWA World tour show in Toronto on frb 17th and says we will have interviews with NWA National Champion- RAZOR RAMON and NWA World heavyweight title challenger for that night- STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

LANCE also says the men who advanced in the Americas Cup Sweet 16 will have some taped promos later in the show!

LANCE starts to run down todays show when he is interrupted by former USWA TV Champ-RODDY PIPER!

PIPER comes out.,throws LANCE'S notes aside and grabs the mic!

PIPER:"ENOUGH! ENOUGH! ENOUGH! Ya think ol' hotrod is a pink? some kinda fool? You cost me mt tv title! You cost me my chance to win the Americas cup! You took money outta my pocket and think i ain't doing a damn thing about it??
Well listen up you damn oompa loompa! You done messed with the wrong man! And in just a few short days , i got your ass in that ring in Canada and you will feel what it means to pay the piper !!"

LANCE:" A very angry and determined RODDY PIPER! I hope TAZ is prepared because PIPER will do anything to win that title!"

1st Match:BUZZ SAWYER vs BILLY JOE TRAVIS

BUZZ looking sharp here as he just dismantles TRAVIS and damn near kills him with a lightning fast power slam and gets the pin!

2nd Match: JERRY LAWLER vs KEN WAYNE

A fairly scientific match here for the most part but LAWLER ends things with a top rope fist drop followed by the pile driver and pin!
During the match, PAUL ORNDORFF comes out to ringside to watch and after LAWLER wins, ORNDORFF sarcastically applauds the KING and leaves!

LANCE:" FANS, i have got a surprise for everyone as i have been told i am finally getting an interview with JIMMY"SUPERFLY" SNUKA! I've been trying for several weeks to get this and he has finally agreed to speak with me so come on out JIMMY!"

SNUKA comes out as the fans give him a nice pop and he shakes hands with LANCE!

LANCE:" Well JIMMY i really appreciate you doing this and i know the fans have been wanting to hear from you ! I know that ever since you were basically robbed of the NWA World TV title that..."

JIMMY interuppts

SNUKA:" LANCE, excuse me for interrupting but i want to say to you and the fans that from now on i will no longer speak to you or them! If you wish to know anything from now on, you will have to speak to my manger!"

The crowd is stunned as NATURE BOY BUDDY ROGERS walks out!

BUDDY and SNUKA hug!

LANCE:" WOW, this is a big surprise BUDDY!"

BUDDY ROGERS:" Well LANCE, in the very near future you and all the fans here in USWA are really going to be surprised! For far too long this man has been screwed over time and time again by not only the man who stole the world title from JIMMY buy by the NWA itself as time and time again JIMMY was passed over for his rightful rematches and when he did get the rare rematch he had to deal with constant interference by other managers and inept referees! Well that stops here and that stops now!
I have taken over JIMMYS business dealings outside of the ring such as his finances and travel and more so from now on he can concentrate on his training and not have any distractions! In the upcoming weeks everyone will see a new and improved JIMMY SNUKA, a man that can fully concentrate on the task at hand and thats to remind everyone just exactly why he is ione of ,if not thebest, wrestlers in the entire world ! And with my guidance, and many of you may not agree with my tweaks to JIMMY'S style,we are goin to show everybody that this man has had enough and is about to get back what is rightfully his and more! Let's go JIMMY!"

LANCE:" WOW! I do not know what BUDDY has in mind but i have a feeling that we all are going to find out very soon!"

3rd Match:TRIPLE H vs TRACEY SMOTHERS

SMOTHERS fights fire with fire but HH is just a little too strong and a little too quick as HHH hits the pedigree for the win!

LANCE:"Well HUNTER, another impressive win here i your second appearance!"

HHH:" What else woukld you expect> A lot of guys need to come out here and talk a lot to get their point over but i'm a man that gets straight to the point ! BARRY WINDHAM, i'm coming for you!"

4th Match: TERRY FUNK vs DANNY DAVIS

FUNK starts off with just brawling and DAVIS never has a chance to recover as FUNK is a madman! He eventually clamps on the spinning toe hold and gets a submission win!

LANCE:" Now lets hear from our americas cup sweet 16 participants!"

JIMMY HART:" BUZZ SAWYER, you running around crying about what ALBANO and SULLIVAN did to you? Well u better be worrying about the Russian Nightmare and what he's going to do to you in Louisiana baby!"

JERRY LAWLER:" Harley Race, everybody knows that you are one of the toughest men to ever step in the wrestling ring and i know its not going to be easy but you are gonna find out soon what it means to be crowned by the KING!"

BUZZ SAWYER:" JIMMY HART...NIKITA KOLOFF! You bums think that MAD DOG is afraid of two buffoons like you two? You better believe that my bite is much worse than my bark!"

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN:" KURT ANGLE.. YOU can take those ol' gold medals and shove them where the sun dont shine son! Im coming to weeziana ,gonna stomp a mudhole in your ass and stun my way to the sweet sixteen! and thats the bottom line CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!"

5TH Match: KEVIN SULLIVAN w/ CAPTAIN LOU ALBANO vs TONY ZANE

SULLY is all over ZANE with punches, stomps and kicks and mecifully ends things with a brutal double stomp to the abdomen on a prone ZANE to get the 3 count! During the beatdown, SULLIVAN keeps calling ZANE by the name BUZZ as he sends a message to BUZZ SAWYER!

6th Match: The MIDNIGHT EXPRESS w/ JIM CORNETTE vs CARL FERGIE/GENE LIGON

LIGONand FERGIE never stood a chance as the MX, under CORNETTE'S instructions from ringside, just systematically tear down both these men and end it when CONDREY hits a front face full nelson slam into the mat on FERGIE and gets an easy pin!

After the match, CORNETTE has entered the ring and implores the MX to continue the assault!

However the crowd pops huge as USWA tag team champs-THE BRITISH BULLDOGS run in the ring to stop it!

CORNETTE quickly jumps out of the ring to escape but the MX are not so lucky!

DYNAMITE has EATON in one corner just clubbing him with forearm shots to the head while DAVEY BOY whips CONDREY nto the ropes and on the rebound he lifts DENNIS over his head, presses him three consecutive times and then slams him to the canvas!

CONDREY rolls out of the ring in pain!

DYNAMITE then whips a groggy EATON into DAVEY BOY who lifts BOBBY up and hits hm with a running power slam!

DYNAMITE then climbs the top rope and hits EATON with a flying head butt !

The crowd goes ape shit as the BULLDOGS play to the crowd!

A furious CORNETTE and CONDREY drag the near conscious EATON from the ring and carry him to the back as the show ends!

EBD OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

USWA TV # 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 11   USWA TV # 11 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 12:16 pm

Taz done screwed up......Piper is on tilt..... i predict we see a new world tv champion soon

That battle of the piledrivers between Lawler and Orndorff is getting closer and closer

Buddy Rogers..... this just may be the thing that Snuka needs to get back on track

Hunter vs Windham..... take my money

Sullivan and Buzz both seem ready...... lets hook their asses up

Uh-oh......something tells me the Bulldogs may pay for that

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

USWA TV # 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 11   USWA TV # 11 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 5:08 am

Piper is pissed , but I assure you Taz is as well . These two are on a collision course what looks like all year .

Buzz has been impressive as of late .

Lawler vs Orndorff could be epic

It’s WWF 1983 all over again . Love this move by Snuka bringing in Buddy Rogers

HHH vs Barry Windham !! Yes Please !!!

Not sure Sullivan and Albano want Buzz . He’s crazy and has been red hot as of late .

Damn !!! Eaton got fucked up !!! Cornette’s mother won’t be happy with The Bulldogs .

Great stuff buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USWA TV # 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 11   USWA TV # 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

USWA TV # 11
Page 1 of 1