FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SNME : America’s Cup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

SNME : America’s Cup  Empty
PostSubject: SNME : America’s Cup    SNME : America’s Cup  EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 8:08 am

NWA Saturday Night’s Main Event Americas Cup Finale

Gordon Solie : Hello and welcome to Roberto Clemente Coliseum. We had a last minute change to Puerto Rico, as you can see though we have 32,000 on hand and they are still coming in . Welcome to the America’s Cup Finale . This is Saturday Night’s Main Event . Jim Ross could not make the trip due to a conflicting schedule, but we are here and joining me tonight on commentary , is the National Heavyweight Champion the Bad Guy Razor Ramon .

Razor : Gordon , it’s great to be a Bad Guy , Chico . Thank you for having me . This first match , two tough sobs . Something finally has to give . The Giant and Brody hate one another .

Chain Match Bruiser Brody vs Andre The Giant : Brody comes out swinging the chain all over hell . The ref bales out . He swings it at Andre who catches it somehow . He pulls on it and Brody goes flying into a clothesline . Andre now chokes Brody with the chain and rains down punches on his head . Brody reaches back and gouges the eyes . Now he chokes Andre in the corner with the chain and bites the forehead . Both guys are busted open . Andre with a chokeslam and then a leg drop on Brody . He now drags Brody around the ring slamming his head into every turnbuckle . Brody with a low blow and now rubs Andre’s face with the chain . Brody covers 1………2……Andre kicks out . Andre fights up to his feet and gets off a right hand that drops Brody . Andre covers 1…….2……Nooooo !! Brody kicks out . Andre pulls Brody up and wraps the chain around his forearm. Andre repeatedly beats on Brody in the corner with the forearm . Andre with a Powerslam !!! He covers and get 1……..2……..Noooo !!! Brody kicks out . Brody clotheslines Andre with the chain . Brody ties his man up to the bottom rope . Brody goes out and gets a chair . He slams it across Andre’s back . Now he stands above Andre with the chair and goes to hit the tied up leg , but Andre with his free leg boots the chair in Brody’s face . Andre gets the cover . 1……..2……3 !!!

Gordon : It’s finally over . Andre The Giant finally defeats Bruiser Brody .

Razor : Ya know Gordon , this has to feel good . Brody hospitalized Andre twice and the second time , he was out forever . But Brody is one tough son of a bitch . He’s now free to go after Rollins , who o wouldn’t want to be right now .

Gordon : Agreed . When we come back a special match was booked . Kevin Owens taking on David Von Erich . We’ll be back .

Break

Kevin Owens vs David Von Erich : David uses every dirty trick in the book . He uses a series of nerve holds taught to him by Hiro Matsuda . Owens fights through it all and gets off a Stunner for the 3 .

Post match Owens points to Razor .

Razor : Oh what , you want a piece of the bad guy Chico . We can dance right now .

Razor throws down his head set . Security comes and separates the two men . Razor goes back to the broadcast table with Gordon .

Razor : Hey , I’ll see you in Dublin KO . It will be a bad day for you .

Break

Eddie Gilbert vs Eddie Guerrero: Good back and forth match . Both guys cheat like crazy . Late in the match , Gilbert goes for the Hotshot , but Guerrero springboards off the ropes into a crossbody for the 3 count .

Gordon : A brilliant moved by Eddie Guerrero.

Razor : Ya know Gordon Solie , he’s gotta be turning heads . Jay White you better watch out Chico .

Break

Roddy Piper vs Kerry Von Erich : Before the match can begin , Taz storms the ring . He whacks both men with a chair . They are out cold . Taz

grabs the USWA Television Title and shoves in the referee’s chest . He grabs the NWA World Television Title and puts it over his shoulder .

Taz : Sorry Kerry , you were in the way . Referee give that title back to Barry WIndham . Alright Piper , I want your ass to watch this when you wake up the hospital . You want to try and steal my belt . I got it back . Mess with the Bull you get the horns . You and me , Last Man Standing in a Steel Cage in Dublin .

Taz takes his leave .

Gordon : A big match issued by the World Television Champion .

Razor : That will be a war Gordon Solie . Dublin is gonna be busy . Taz and Piper are gonna beat the hell out of one another and I’m going to kick Kevin Owens ass all over the place .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back . We have an added match . The British Bulldogs will put their USWA Tag Team Titles on the line against the Midnight Express .

Razor ; Gordon , the Bulldogs look unstoppable as of late .

Gordon : Let’s go to the ring .

USWA Tag Team Titles The British Bulldogs vs The Midnight Express ( w/ Jim Cornette) : Condrey and Dynamite open with a wrestling clinic . Both guys switch dominate positions several times . It looks like a high school wrestling match , until they get to the corner and Eaton stomps on Dynamite’s left hand . Condrey gets the tag off and Eaton slams the hand into the mat . He goes up and drops a knee on the hand from the second rope . He tags Condrey back in and he does an Anderson slam in the left arm . Condrey tags back off to Eaton …… front dropkick by Dynamite !! He tags in Davey Boy . Big clothesline on Eaton and then a Powerslam by on Condrey !! Cornette gets on the ring apron and tries to get in the ring . He’s threatening the ref with his Tennis Racket .

In the mean time Patera and Blackwell hit the ring . It’s four on two ! Patera Full Nelson Slams Dynamite on the floor . Blackwell splashes The Daveyboy . The World Tag Team Champions take their leave . Cornette jumps down and the Express hit the Alabama Jam on Daveyboy !!! Eaton covers 1………..2……….3 !!!!

Razor : Gordon Solie , do we have new USWA Tag Team Champions .

Gordon : I’m getting conformation from the referee Mike Smith now and yes . We have new USWA Tag Team Champions indeed Razor Ramon .

Razor : I think Patera and Blackwell may have signed their death warrant Gordon Solie .

Solie : Could be . We’ll be back .

Break

NWA America’s Cup Finale Jerry Lawler vs Lex Luger ( w/ Medusa ) : Lawler waist no time . He goes right at Luger . A big clothesline and then a body slam . He gets a two count . Gordon and Razor talk about Lawler being a notorious slow starter, this flurry has taken Lex off his game . Luger gets to his feet , Lawler with a dropkick and then another body slam . Fist drop by Lawler gets another two count . Lawler with a big round house right hand puts Luger in the mat again !!! He hits a Piledriver !!! 1………2………Nooooo ! Medusa puts Luger’s foot on the ropes and points it out to the ref . Lawler turns to yell at her . Luger clotheslines Lawler in the back o the head knocking him over the top rope down to the floor .

Lawler splits his head open on the fall and Luger rains down punches on the cut . Luger stomps the hell out of Lawler and gets back on the ring . The ref starts the count . Lawler at 8 while trying to get back in the ring ,Luger kicks the middle rope racking Lawler . Luger hits a Hangman’s DDT !! He covers 1……….2……….Nooooo !! Lawler kicks out !!! Luger goes for a Piledriver, but Lawler backdrops out !! Lawler now pulls down the straps and goes ape shit on Luger ! A big right uppercut sends Luger to the mat 1………2……..Medusa is trying to get in the ring . The ref is trying to get her off the ring apron . Lawler goes to pull Luger up for a Piledriver , but Luger gets off a low blow ! Medusa jumps down . Luger hits a Piledriver on Lawler . He covers 1………2…….3 !!!

Razor : Lex Luger and Medusa are a couple of cockroaches Gordon Solie , but Luger just won America’s Cup .

Gordon : Congratulations to him . He is being presented the Cup and the $1,000,000 purse now as we speak . For us however we are out of time here on NBC for Razor Ramon , I’m Gordon Solie , so long for now .

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: SNME : America’s Cup    SNME : America’s Cup  EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 7:18 pm

I have really enjoyed this program with Andre and Brody, and what a way to end it. Bobby Heenan better be worried about Andre now

Is KO getting under the skin of Razor

Thats a big win for Guerrero..... i have a feeling there may be some latino heat in Jay Whites future

Ohhhh Taz what have you done...... you want Piper in a cage. Thats just crazy

Who the hell was reffing that tag team match..... Ray Charles

And the Midnites do something that not very many teams can say they have done lately and thats beat the Bulldogs

YES...... Luger wins the Cup...... you can bet thatgot the attention of Seth Rollins

I have really enjoyed the Cup tournament and this was one heck of a show for the finale

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: SNME : America’s Cup    SNME : America’s Cup  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 1:19 pm

we are in puerto rico so let the bloodbaths begin lol

thats how u fuking start a show in puerto rico

andre stepped up his game and brody took the loss but this aint gonna deter BRODY

RAZOR on commentary is damn good

good win for ko... but he better show some respect to the bad guy before he gets a beatdown in dublin

GILBERT has no shame in losing to eddie g who is damn hot right now but GILBERT IS WALLOWINGB IN NOTHINESS LATELY AND NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING TO KICK START HIS CAREER

well i cant blame taz... PIPER had it coming to him!

last man standing cage match is gonna be brutal!

fianlly these two meet!

MX hanging tough here !

WTF are Blackwell and patera doing here??

DAMN corny DOES WHAT HE SAYS HE WAS GONNA DO AND REGARDLESS OF HOW it happened, he got it done

and ofc that inept buffoon ref is involved in this again! FIRE HIS ASS!!

WHY TF WAS madusa allowed at ringside?

regardless a big win for luger and to add salt to the wound he wins by using LAWLERS own finisher on him!

the americas cup was awesome and this was an AWESOME SHOW!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SNME : America’s Cup    SNME : America’s Cup  Empty

Back to top Go down

SNME : America’s Cup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: