FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USWA TV # 10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

USWA TV # 10 Empty
PostSubject: USWA TV # 10   USWA TV # 10 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 10:40 pm

Taped live at the WMC-Tv 5 studio and televised on ESPN PLUS

LANCE RUSSELL:" Fans we gotta big show today !  We'll have the USWA debut of TERRY FUNK , BUZZ SAWYER will be in action along with JIM CORNETTE and the MIDNIGHT EXPRESS, along with some special interviews and to top it off, today's main event.. actually requested due to what happened last week...USWA TV Champion- RODDY PIPER has requested a rematch with BARRY WINDHAM !

Also i wanna remind folfs that tomorrow night we will be having a special show on the upcoming Americas Cup right here on ESPN PLUS!"

1st Match: KEN SHAMROCK vs RIP ROGERS

RIP does his usual under handed tactics to start things out but SHAMROCK doesnt putup with his crap for long and soon suplexes RIPO and applies the ankle lock o get the submission win!

LANCE:" Fans with me right now is KENNY SHAMROCK!  KEN, youve been on a nice win streak since arriving here in the USWA!"

SHAMROCK:" Well LANCE, thanks ! Ive been very fortunate in my short run here but i'm not a man with a lot patience! So i'm gonna cut to the chase! There's a big ,mean looking russian around here representing the USWA as its champ and i don't like it a bit so...NIKITA KOLOFF, why don't you get that little wimp manager to get the papers together and right here next week ,lets just see how bad of a nightmare you really are!"

LANCE:" Well KEN  definitely has a tall order in front of him but let's see what the champ and his manger has to say about thatz!:

LANCE:" Now while we have a few minutes,let's bring out, and STILLLL, your National Heavyweight Champion-RAZOR RAMON!"

RAZOR:" HEY YO.. LANCER!  I gotta say, thatb the match I had in japan was a damn tough one and Stinger was one tough dude, BUT, as you all see, the Bad Guy is still wearing the gold!  Now things do not get easier as i got them lining up to get a shot at my gold!   I got Kevin Owens on the 17th up in Toronto and he is no walk in the park , but he aint no Bad Giy!

And i get to show ol' sheiky baby and his goofy masked manager just what being humbled is all about so February is gonna be a big month for me...lI'm gonna call it the Month of Machismo !  So guys, don't sing it...BRING IT!"

2nd Match: The MIDNIGHT EXPRESS w/ JIM CORNETTE vs DANNY/DAVIS /kenny wayne

The MX have a helluva fight on their hands for the first several minutes, eventually regrouping with their manager on the floor!  It must have worked because the MX take over the match and several minutes later BOBBY EATON hits the Alabama Jam tp get the cover on DAVIS!

They join LANCE !

CORNETTE:" RUSSELL, im gonna make this short and sweet !  BRITISH BULLDOGS ,i hear you two goofs barely escaped with your lives over in Japan but again I don't see either of you two here today!  Well, the MX aint hard to find and sooner or later, you two paper champions are gonna have to face us and when you do, you will feel the greatness of BEAUTIFUL BOBBY...LOVERBOY DENNIS...the future USWA Tag team champions: the MIDNIGHT EXPRESS!"

LANCE:" Well ,i'm sure the tag champs are gonna have somethimg to say about that ...and speaking of something to say...let's bring out STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!"

AUSTIN:"  LANCE RUSELL, once again i hear a whole lotta nuthin coming outta peoples traps!  A little birdie tells me that the so called world's heavyweight champion himself has been whinning, crying, bitching and moaning because ol' STIONE COLD ain,t been talking about him !
Maybe his daddy didnt hug him enough as a kid,maybe he got his scrawny ass bullied in school,  whatever the hell it is ,i dont give a rat's ass about it !! Seth Rollins...maybe you need a pacifier in that big mouth of yours so you quit that sissy ass crying ! But i got a better idea! In toronto on feb 17th, STONE COLD is gonna give you a good ol' fashioned ass whooping and really give ya something to cry about !  and thats the bottom line...because STONE COLD SAID SO!"

3rd Match: TERRY FUNK vs STEVE ARMSTRONG

FUNK'S debut here is a wild and crazy one as FUNK lives up to his reputation ! The action spills out of the ring as well before finally FUNK  finishes off ARMSTRONG with the spinning toe hold submission!

4th Match: BUZZ SAWYER vs GEORGE SOUTH

BUZZ is a maniacal son of a bitch here and beats the every living hell outta SOUTH before ending things with a vicious powerslam and pin!

SAWYER grabs the mic from LANCE!

SAWYER:" KEVIN SULLIVAN!  FAT MAN!  What you just saw me doing to that poor jabroni is nuthin compared to whats going to happen to you two when i get a hold of you !  GET READY CAUSE ITS COMING!!"

MAIN EVENT

USWA TV TITLE MATCH

Special 15 minute time limit

RODDY PIPER (c) vs BARRY WINDHAM

The two start out exchanging punches but PIPER uses the tried and true eye rake to take advantage!  It's now vintage PIPER as he scrapes and claws away as BARRY is feeling the frustration from the champ due to feeling embarassed by what happened last week!

PIPER tosses BARRY outside to the floor and every time BARRY tries to reenter, he is met by a knee or kick frm the champ, preventing him from getting back in!

The ref issues warnings to PIPER but seems to fall on deaf ears!

BARRY has a few spots where he tries to fight back but PIPER cuts him off with some illegal tactic!

PIPER covers BARRY a few times but pulls him up at the two count as it looks liken the scotsman is trying to teach BARRY a lesson!

PIPER goes for a backdrop but BARRY leapfrogs him and  rebounds off the ropes and hits PIPER with a flying lariat!  BARRY covers but PIPER is able to put his foot on the ropes and stops the count !
As BARRY is arguing with the ref, PIPER reaches into his trunks and pulls out brass knux and as he places them on his hand, BARRY and the ref are still arguing about the failed pin attempt and have their  backs to PIPER!

PIPER is waiting like a snake for BARRY to turn around when he crowd pops huge as NWA World Tv champion- TAZ comes out to ringside!!

PIPER goes nuts as he sees TAZ who taunts him with the world tv championship!

BARRY takes advantage with PIPER being distracted and come from behind with a quick rollup and three count!~

BARRU WINDHAM is the newwwww USWA TV Champ!  An d as he is handed the belt, he leaves the ring quickly ,holding the belt high as the fans go nuts!

Meanwhile TAZ is taunting and laughing as he leaves and PIPER continues throwing a fit in the ring as the show ends!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

USWA TV # 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 10   USWA TV # 10 EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 7:18 am

Hell of a main event today .

Oh Shamrock . Not sure you want to piss off the big angry Russian!

Excellent promo from a very busy Razor as of late .

Man , you nail Cornette every time .

Bad news for Sully and Hump ! The Maddog is on the prowl

Take that Piper ! You wanna play , Taz is the master . Let’s go !!!

Great show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

USWA TV # 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 10   USWA TV # 10 EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 12:39 pm

Oh wow..... Shamrock and Nikita is a intriguing program. But Shamrock is gonna have to dig deep in his MMA experience to go head to head with Koloff

They keep lining up for Razor and he keeps putting them away

The Express keep calling out the Bulldogs,,,,when will they champs grant them the title match

The booze has effected Stone Colds thinking

I feel sorry for Sullivan when Buzz gets his hands on him

New champ in Windham, but i have a feeling that Piper will be coming for Taz strap even harder now

Good stuff

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USWA TV # 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 10   USWA TV # 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

USWA TV # 10
Page 1 of 1