FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 34 : What Wrong With The Heenan Family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 34 : What Wrong With The Heenan Family Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 34 : What Wrong With The Heenan Family   WWF # 34 : What Wrong With The Heenan Family EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 2:39 pm

WWF # 34 : What’s Wrong With The Heenan Family ?

Highlights of the Manhattan Center Show plays . Then we go to Gordon Solie at the podium.

Gordon : Hello we are back in the WOR studios here in New York it is our second week here . We have some very exciting news and here to tell you is Vince McMahon . Mr . McMahon ?

Vince : Gordon , while there is a lot going on in the NWA right now , the upcoming Wrestle Kingdom and the World Tour the WWF cannot lose focus on our fans . Next week , we head back to the Midwest ( crowd boos ) . Yes , I know , but Chicago fans don’t have much to cheer for . Look at their sports teams . So give them a break ( crowd laughs ) . Lockdown will be held at the United Center on Feb . 5th . The winner of the Elimination Chamber gets an NWA World Heavyweight Title Shot . Also on that Show Kenny Omega will take on Tiger Mask for the new WWF Super J Championship . Then from Feb to April 21 we return here to East Coast for the Big One . WRESTLEMANIA SEASON !!! ( Crowd cheers )

That’s right , every tv show and every house show is geared toward Wrestlemania ! All five NWA World Titles will be at stake . Also all WWF Titles are on the line . Right now I want to introduce the man who , because of recent performance is already guaranteed the NWA Super Junior Heavyweight Title shot at Wrestlmania . Ladies I’m gentlemen headed to the ring . The NJPW Super J Champion CHRIS BENOIT!!!

Chris Benoit vs Kofi Kingston: A good match . Kofi hits trouble in Paradise , but Benoit grabs the bottom rope at 2 and half . Benoit at the 7 minute mark sinks in the Crippler Crossface ! Kofi taps . The crowd cheers and Benoit acknowledges and leaves .

Gordon : So there you have it . No matter who the NWA World Super Junior Heavyweight Champion is Chris Benoit gets that title shot . He has a plane to catch right now . When we come back the Minnesota Wrecking Crew is in action . We’ll be back .

Break

The Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs Skull & Eight Ball : The Harris brothers are not a push over team . Ole and Arn though cut the ring off and cut them down to size . Skull gets his arm worked over for nearly 9 minutes of this 15 minute time limit match . Arn stretches out the arm , while Ole comes off the top rope with a knee to it . Skull collapses to the mat holding the arm screaming in pain . The ref waves off the match as EMT’s attend to Skull .

Gordon : Gentlemen , that two men with broken arms the last two weeks .

Arn : That’s right and we are gonna keep laying out bodies until we get some damn respect out here .

Ole : You see , Gordon the Mega Powers get multiple shots at Dr. Death and Dibiase . Your NWA World Paper Champions march out here and take titles away from good men like Roddy Piper , then when we challenge them in back they run and hide on the NJPW tour . They get booked to face Demolition and we get screwed . Well , we’re sick of it . Where is our turn ?

Arn : We are gonna keep breaking arms and legs and ribs until we get what we want . WWF will be known as the place not to come . Crockett family , McMahon family do something about it or else .

Gordon : When we come back , an unusual tag team tandem . Andre The Giant and Tully Blanchard . Members of the Heenan Family . We’ll be back .

Break

Andre The Giant and Tully Blanchard vs The Mulkeys : This is almost embarrassing. Randy and Bill are whipping toys for ten minutes . Andre tosses Randy into a camera man on the outside , while Tully hits the Slingshot Suplex for the 3 .

They are joined by Bobby Heenan .

Gordon : Last week for you was rather tough Mr . Heenan

Heenan : Gordon , what’s done is done . No Freebirds this week because they are all hiding on the NJPW tour . I will tell you this , Terry Gordy , come Wrestle Kingdom and the NWA World Tour you’re gonna wish you never met Antonio Inoki pal . The man is home in Japan . He’s at his home dojo and is focused on one thing …. You !

Now let’s talk business . If Ole and Arn want a WWF Tag Title shot , they need to do me a favor this time . I’m calling the shots . I got a Mega Powers problem . Knock them out if the # 1 spot in the WWF tag team title rankings , you will get your shot . You know what , we can do it at Madison Square Garden .

Now onto Lock Down . Tully . This is all about you . Stay away as long as you can , let the big man here take care of business . Andre be what you are . A weapon of mass destruction .

Andre : Wait !! What about me ?

Heenan : I told you , you plow the road , Tully follows and ….

Andre : I can beat Seth Rollins . What about me ? I can beat anybody .

Heenan : Ok , while I appreciate the confidence big guy , let’s look at facts . You couldn’t stop Hogan , you couldn’t stop Savage , you couldn’t stop Taz . You had your shot , now your time is done . Just do what I tell you . I call the shots in this family .

Andre : No ! I want a World Heavyweight Title shot . Tully Blanchard you beat me in the Elimination Chamber and you can have the shot , but you won’t .

Tully : What the hell ?

Heenan : ( poking Andre in the chest ) Look pal , you are out of opportunities. You blew it . I own you ! Fall in line like you’re supposed to . There is a pecking order pal and you’re on the bottom .

Andre : NO !!!

Heenan : You … listen to me !!!!

Hernan slaps Andre in the face . And immediately regrets it .

Gordon : Wait a minute .

Heenan : Oh no , look I’m sorry . I- I got money. How much do you want ?

Andre slaps Heenan . He goes flying . Andre grabs up Tully and chokeslams him on the floor . Andre then grabs up the podium and beats tosses it across the room .

Gordon runs like hell !

Andre drags Tully up by the ring and then gets on the ring apron and splashes him !! Tully is coughing up blood . Doc and Ted come out . Andre shoots them a look . They tend to Heenan .

Andre goes to the interview area and grabs the discarded mic off the floor . He screams into it . It’s hard to understand him , but you can make it out .

Andre : Heenan ! I guess Tully isn’t gonna make it to Lock Down !!! SETH ROLLINS IM GOING TO DOMINATE!!! IM COMING FOR YOU !!!!!

Break

Gordon : Welcome back we don’t know the condition of Tully Blanchard at this time .However Mr . McMahon for Tully Blanchard’s own safety has ruled him out of Lock Down . That leaves an open spot and that spot will be settled tonight . In a second chance match .Goldust taking on John Cena , that is tonight in at the DAR Constitution Hall in Washington DC . Right now let’s go to the ring . The NWA World Television Title is on the line .

NWA World Television Title Taz vs Bruce Hart : Now Bruce Hart is a very accomplished wrestler . We know his story . However Taz pissed off and angry . He dumps Hart on his head with a Siato Suplex and gets the 3 .

Gordon : 35 seconds in . Wow !

Taz : Gordon Solie : I don’t get paid by the hour . I get paid to defend this belt . Where is Piper !!! I want him ! You come on to my turf . Kick me in the balls and put me in a sleeper . Now you wanna wrestle me like a man , I would have shaken your hand and if you wrestled me straight up , but you didn’t . You kicked me in the balls Piper . Then time ran out and you tried to run off with my belt claiming victory . Well you didn’t win shit ( bleeped on 5 second delay )! It was a tie . Piper you came to my turf , I just may come to yours . Normally I’m the hunted because of being World Champion , but Piper you’re the hunted now . Anybody that gets in my way , I’m tossing you aside , because I’m Taz the NWA World Television Champion . Beat me if you can . Survive , if I let you !!!

Gordon : We’ll be back . Kevin Owen is in action next .

Break

Kevin Owens vs Danny Davis : Owens is looking real good here . A pop up Powerbomb !! Then a Stunner gets Owens a victory .

Gordon : Kevin Owens first welcome to the WWF . You have been turning heads in Progress and now you’re here .

KO : Gordon , it’s a pleasure to be here . I want up thank the McMahons for drafting me . You know , I hear Razor Ramon doing a lot of talking about being the bad guy . Well , I’m just as bad and I love a good fight . I went to the McMahons and the Crocketts . Razor , it’s you and me in the Sky Dome for your National Heavyweight Title. I’m gonna kick your ass all over my home country and take your belt .

Gordon : A big signing there , we’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back . As was said earlier the Fabulous Freebirds are not here . They are all in San Francisco this week . However David Von Erich earlier in the week visited Japan . What we are about to show you is some astonishing footage . David Von Erich has seemed to add a bit to his repertoire. Let’s take you to Japan .

Gordon : Here you see Hiro Matsuda ringside . Now watch this . Magic Dragon who has one of the most underrated and far Superkicks in pro wrestling , fires and right there with a shield block . Now there you see a spinning back fist from David to the back of the head . Magic Dragon staggered . Now watch right here David with those large hands with a clamp down on the ribs . Now he switches with a double claw hold to the left side of the neck . Magic Dragon goes down rather quickly and that is all she wrote he has passed out .

Gordon : As you see this is a very different style and David Von Erich may have indeed become a very dangerous man . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and I just got word that tonight at the DAR Constitution Hall that Curt Hennig will defend the WWF Heritage Championship against Jushin Thunder Liger . Right now I want to bring in the Rock . Young man , we were rather shocked to hear that you are leaving the National Heavyweight Division and moving in to the World Heavyweight division.

Rock : Gordon Solie , the Rock it tired of being the reliable mid card guy . The millions ( fans: and millions ) of the Rock’s fans are all asking when is the Rock going to wrestle Seth Rollins ? Why is the most electrifying man in pro wrestling sitting on the side lines . Well , the Rock says no more . The Rock is going into Lock Down and he’s gonna take out that big ape Andre the Giant and hand him a banana on the way out of the cage . Then the Rock is gonna take Ultimo Dragon and send him back to the midget division where he belongs . Then the Rock is gonna send Flyin Brian Pillman flying out of the cage . Then from there the Rock gonna take Kevin Von Erich and that ugly ass haircut of his and send his monkey ass back on the Dutch Boy Paint Can where he belongs .

Gordon : What about John Cena or Golddust?

Rock :It doesn’t matter about John Cena or Goldust ! One I can’t see and the other is a wannabe Rock . Then the way I understand it , is that whoever wins at Wrestle Kingdom , Antonio Inoki with the Kung Fu Grip or Terry Gordy’s Baby Hughe ass gets the final pod . The Rock is gonna lay boots to asses and then at Wrestlemania the Rock will beat Seth Rollins a man famous for laughing like a sheep in heat or some other jabroni and become NWA World Heavyweight Champion . If Ya Smelllllllll What The Rock is Cookin !!!!

Gordon : We are out of time . See you next week

End Show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 34 : What Wrong With The Heenan Family   WWF # 34 : What Wrong With The Heenan Family EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 10:51 am

A LOT GOING ON IN THE WWF FOR 2024 gonna be a great upcoming year here

benoit looks to be at the top of his game and white better be ready for him whenever they meet

damn...ole and arn are sending a message to all the teams in the wwf

great promos from the andersons

poor mulkeys lol

heenan ALWAYS wants people to do him favors lol

FINALLY!!! heenan pissed off the wrong dude and no one is gonna stop this angry giant! just ask tully what happens!!

taz aint fukin around

taz is pissed but u know and EVERYONE knows u still have that belt because of a damned crooked ref PIPER aint hard to find!

good debut for KO but danny davis aint no RAZOR RAMON !

david ve is indeed a dangerous guy

the dar show is gonna be great

helluva promo from the rock but we all know he was scared of razor AND RAN AWAY TO TRY SETH ROLLINS INSTEAD!

KICK ASS WWF CRAZINESS AS ALWAYS!
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 34 : What Wrong With The Heenan Family   WWF # 34 : What Wrong With The Heenan Family EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 10:58 am

Lockdown is looking good so far

I predict Kenny Omega to have a break out year here

Benoit already has his ticket punched to Mania. Ironic that both he and Jay White cut their teeth in NJPW at the same time...... i guess they was set to clash at some point

I used to be a Kofi fan, but the New Day push in real life makes me hate all of them

The Andersons keep breaking arms, but ya know maybe they are right. They dont get much respect here..... i say put them in a triple threat against the Mega Powers and Doc and Dibiase. DREAM MATCH

Andre and Tully could be a sleeper team to keep an eye on

Now Andre, you of all people should know better than to want a shot at Seth Rollins

Careful Heenan..... your walking a thin line here

And just like that Andre snapped..... what was Heenan thinking...... did we just see the beginning of the end for the Heenan family

I hope Goldust gets tht last spot. But what just happened with Andre, does anyone really wanna be locked in the Chamber with him

Quit crying Taz..... Piper outsmarted you...... you will learn this is the cost of being a world champion

Didnt take long for KO to jump into the deep water here

Cool touch using Gordon to orchestrate Davids trip to Japan

Your gonna need alot more than nursery rhymes in that chamber Rock

AWESOME SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 34 : What Wrong With The Heenan Family   WWF # 34 : What Wrong With The Heenan Family Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF # 34 : What Wrong With The Heenan Family
Page 1 of 1