FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 41 : Heenan’s Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 41 : Heenan’s Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 41 : Heenan’s Challenge    WWF # 41 : Heenan’s Challenge  EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 4:58 am

Gordon : Well another big week here in WWF and the NWA . We just finished the first NWA World Tour show and we will have fall out from that today . We have a final four in America’s Cup . Maddog Buzz Sawyer will be taking Jerry The King Lawler and the Total Package Lex Luger will take on Superstar Billy Graham . Right now however the NWA World Heavyweight Title is on the line Taz going out against Goldust

Goldie tried mind games with Taz , but they don’t seem to work . Taz is all business . He makes Goldust tap in a step over toe hold . He joins Gordon at the podium

Gordon : A good defense for this week . At the world tour you and Roddy Piper got into a rather heated exchange .

Taz : Piper that’s twice now we never got to finish what we started . I’m gonna hunt you down and

Bobby Heenan comes out with Killer Kross .

Heenan : Ok look pal , you’ve been ducking this man long enough . It’s time you put that World Television Title on the line against him .

Taz : I ain’t busy right now if this fool wants to go .

Heenan : No , not this week . Gives you too much of an advantage. Next week , you midget .

Taz : Killer Kross , get ready because next week , you will be just another victim . Because I’m Taz The NWA World Television Champion ……

Kross clotheslines Taz and then Doomsday Suplex on the floor . From there he puts on a Cobra Clutch !!!

Heenan : Ok Kross , that’s enough . Can’t take the title off a dead man . See you next week Taz .

Gordon : We need EMT ‘s out here . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and right now in the ring the WWF Heavyweight Champion Terry Gordy moving out against Porkchop Cash .

Hayes is at ringside for the match . He doesn’t interfere . He doesn’t need to . Gordy looks great as usual . He hits the Piledriver for the 3 .

Gordon : And there you have it and it appears we have all four of the Freebirds out here .

Hayes : Ya know Gordon , I look around and I see a whole lotta guys thinking they are bad . The problem in none of them have Gold . I got my big brother over here . Terry and he’s the unstoppable WWF Heavyweight Champion and then David my little brother over here and he’s the only man to hold the WWF Television Title besides Taz and then over here my other little brother . My partner . The perfect blend of strength, speed and athleticism , along with the finest technical ability in pro wrestling, Kevin and we are gonna take those NWA World Tag Team Titles at Wrestlemania , Jerry and Kenny you walked down Badstreet once and you survived . You won’t make it out twice . Now …. What the hell ?? Tommy Rich just walked right into Freebird time ?

Gordon : Well gentlemen . Your time was up . We have a match to get to . You can come back at the end of the show .

Tommy Rich vs Mike Jackson : This match never gets started . All four Freebirds storm the ring and try to attack Rich . He quickly slides and grabs a chair . Jackson is out quickly too and walks to the back . Bob and Brad Armstrong now join Tommy . Hayes is still taunting them . It’s four on 3 until …..

Gordon : Wait a minute . It’s the Honky Tonk Man Wayne Farris !!! He’s appeared here at ringside and now we have a peirsixer !! We got to get order restored . We’ll be back !!!

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and what a group we have here . The newly signed Armstrongs , the returning Tommy Wildfire Rich and well sir Wayne Farris the Honky Tonk Man , it was quite a surprise to see you .

Farris : Oh Gordon , that’s right baby , ladies and gentlemen at home don’t call you cable company or satellite company. There ain’t nothing wrong with your internet . Yes indeed it’s the me Wayne Farris . The Honky Tonk Man live and living color . Over here we have one of the prettiest men alive , Tommy Wildfire Rich and the best damn father son tag team Bob and Brad Armstrong . We are tired of the Freebirds and the Heenan family running things around here , so we come to clean things up and put back what’s right .

Rich : What’s wrong boys , when the odds ain’t in your favor , you sure do high tail it out of Dodge . Well we ain’t going nowhere so get ready for a fight .

Bob Armstrong : That’s right the Tennessee and Georgia connection is here to stay , daddy . It’s the Brotherhood of South and we are gonna show all of you, when you come after one of us , you come after all of us . Now Hayes and Kevin Von Erich , you got that World Tag Team Title Shot at Wrestlemania , that’s all well and good , but we ain’t done with you boys .

Brad ; That’s right daddy . You see it was never two on two . You had the Bashums in there as well and honestly , neither of those teams could beat me and my daddy here straight up in a tag team match .

Honky Tonk Man : Terry Gordy , you better be looking over your shoulder daddy , because the Honky Tonk Man is coming for ya and I’m going shake rattle and roll .

Rich : David Von Erich , you have hid behind that tv title long enough it’s time a real fighting champion holds it brother .

Gordon : Well a turn of events here . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and we have another new tag team debuting here tonight . Let’s go to the ring .

Fred Blassie comes out and takes the house mic .

Blassie : New York City . Shut up you pencil neck geeks . You can talk about the Freebirds , the Armstrongs , The Bashums , you can talk about the WWF Tag Team Champions , The Mega Powers and you can talk about the NWA World Tag Team Champions , Ken Patera and Jerry Blackwell , but there is only one real tag team that is truly The Big Deal and I have them for you . Big John Studd and King Kong Bundy !!!!

A air raid siren plays as Studd and Bundy make their way to the ring . Their opponents air Mike George and Swede Hansen big men who are dwarfed in size to Studd and Bundy . The match takes less than 5 minutes . Studd hits a chokeslam and then Bundy a big running corner splash . He tosses Swede to the mat and grabs up Mike George . Studd grabs up Swede and they lift both men and Powerbomb them into one another . Studd drops an elbow on Swede and tags in Bundy who finishes the man off with a splash . He covers for 3 , but yells out 5 . The ref adds two more onto the count .

Gordon : An impressive win for this new team if Fred Blassie’s . The Big Deal . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon: Welcome back and joining me right now is Bobby The Brain Heenan . Last week you asked for both John Cena and Ted Dibiase to be here . Well here they are .

Heenan : Ok , look you two ham and eggers .I see you looking at me like I’m a bucket of KFC in a third world country . You are obviously too stupid to realize that I’m out here alone . You both say you want a title shot at Mr . Perfect Curt Hennig’s Heritage Championship, well I say you earn it . At Wrestlemania , you two fight it out and the winner gets the shot .

Ted Dibiase : I want it signed and in the contract Heenan .

Cena : Yeah , I’m happy to wrestle Ted here . This guy is a legend , but I don’t trust you .

This brings out Vince .

Vince : Once again Mr . Heenan is making matches . He has no power .

Heenan : And once again , McMahon is out here thinking he’s more important than ge actually is . Look you ape , are you gonna let this happen or not .

Vince : I like it , so John , Ted , you have my word and not the weasel’s. Now if Mr . Perfect wins the National Heavyweight Title, then your match will be to crown the new Heritage Champion .

Heenan : Wait . Both belts would be Mr . Perfect’s . Why would he have to surrender a belt ? How many times did your old man drop you on your head as a kid ?

Vince : You got bigger things to worry about Mr . Heenan . I came out here to have Gordon introduce this video , but I’ll let it speak for itself .

Video replay : Andre The Giant is in a hospital getting stitched up . Blood is everywhere . Moments later we see Andre with gauze over his right eye .

Andre : Bruiser Brody ! You did a number on me . Ok , I’ll take care of you on March 2nd at Saturday Night’s Main Event . I’m gonna hurt you with your own chain , Brody . Bobby Heenan , this started with you . You hired Brody to keep me out of the Elimination Chamber because you knew nobody could beat me . Now in Toronto he cost me a shot at winning gold . Well , Bobby Heenan , I haven’t forgotten . I’m coming for you and your whole family . I’ll see you next week .

End video .

Heenan looks pale white . He’s sweating and the look of worry is in his face as we go to break .

Break

WWF Super J Title Tiger Mask vs Ultimo Dragon : Great way to end the show with an exciting main event . Liger is out there by ringside watching . Benoit on commentary . The match goes 27 minutes with Tiger getting a Tiger Driver for 3 .

Gordon : What a match . I want to thank Chris Benoit the NJPW Super J Champion for joining me . Good luck with Art Barr .

Benoit : Thank you Gordon . He’s a hellva wrestler and will pull out all the stops to win . I love this belt though and I plan to keep it . Gordon look at this stare down in the ring between Tiger Mask and Liger .

Gordon : And these two will meet up this Saturday in Japan for that WWF Super J Title . We are out of time , so long from the Big Apple of New York City .

End
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 41 : Heenan’s Challenge    WWF # 41 : Heenan’s Challenge  EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 2:12 pm

I keep thinking Goldust will have a bigge rrole around here, but after that lose to Taz its gonna be hard to bounce back

And now the Brain has Kross after Taz,,,,,, the world tv champion is getting a lot on his plate

I think its time the Freebirds take a good hard look at themselves...... no way would they let someone like Tommy Rich cut there time before and not pay for it

And right on cue lol

What the hell..... the Honky Tonk Man

Theres some good talent in this Brotherhood of the South, but im not sure they can handle the Birds

As if the tag team scene in the NWA wasnt stacked enough, now Studd and Bundy are together

Uh oh...... Iwouldnt wanna be the B rain when the Giant gets back

The junior division here is so strong......i want Liger to step up

Great show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 41 : Heenan’s Challenge    WWF # 41 : Heenan’s Challenge  EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 9:31 pm

good win for taz but im glad PIPER is still in your head!

taz better be careful or it will be Kross who PIPER will have to beat for that world tv strap

and look what happens!!

poor porkchop

great hayes promo

WTF!! HONKY IS HERE???

me thinks the freebirds are about to get plucked

the big deal is a great name and they just add to the great tag team excitement here!!

heenan thinking he runs the damn show lol

heenan you are fucked if andre survives BRODY!

Fantastic junior action as always!

HELLUVA SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 41 : Heenan’s Challenge    WWF # 41 : Heenan’s Challenge  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1