FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 35 : Heenan’s Move

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 35 : Heenan’s Move Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 35 : Heenan’s Move   WWF # 35 : Heenan’s Move EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 12:22 am

WWF # 35 : It’s Heenan’s Move !

Gordon : Hello again and welcome to the WGN Broadcast Museum and Studio live from Chicago this week . Today Kevin Owens will be in action . The Mega Powers are here and after what went down recently at Madison Square Garden , they will be taking on the WWF Tag Team Champions at Lockdown ! The Fabulous Freebirds are in action as well . Also on today’s show , a three on one handicap match . 3 men will battle Andre The Giant afterwards we hope to talk to him . Right now , I want to tell you about the upcoming NWA America ‘s Cup . It starts on Feb . 5 and 6th and it will conclude on March 2nd at Lukas Oil Field . We will talk about the entires of that big 32 man tourney a little later on . We will find out who will represent the WWF . Right now let’s go to the ring .

Kevin Owens vs Apollo Crews : Crews has a pretty good showing , but the prize fighter hits him with a big right hand and then a Stunner for the 3 . He joins Gordon at the podium .

Gordon: A good win for you this week young man . Well it was indeed signed . You will take on Razor Ramon for the National Heavyweight Title at NWA World Tour . The Skydome in Toronto , your home country of Canada .

Owens : Gordon , around many circles I’m known as the Prize Fighter . I look at that NWA National Heavyweight Title and all I can think it’s one of the biggest prizes in our sport . This was a belt that Randy Savage himself held and never lost . We know what he went on to do . That’s what the belt represents . Not only the NWA nationally , but it also means it’s the step to getting numerous title shots at the NWA World Heavyweight Champion . It means you are the next guy on the ladder . It means you are not only the hunted by the guys who want your spot , but you are the hunter to the biggest and greatest title in the whole world and I like that feeling . Razor Ramon the Skydome get ready because Im hunting you and im taking your belt as my prize .

Gordon : Fair Enough . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Joining me now the two men who had a rather interesting weekend . The Mega Powers Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan .

Hogan : Dean Solie , let me tell you something dude , I’m tired of Doc and Dibasie always taking outside the ring . I’ll say one thing for Ole and Arn brother , they fought us like men . Well we got one more shot brother . Lockdown.

Savage : Oh Yeah ! They run away from us and keep the belts . Well the running is over boys . Dig It !! Hulk Hogan , I need to know something brother , you’re a man of honor , oh yeah . But brother , the time for doing what’s right could be over . I need you to look me in the eyes brother and tell me what you are prepared to do !!!

Hogan : Macho Man , I’m tired of those two hiding behind their titles . You lead brother and I’ll follow . I’m prepared to finish it once and for all and if that means choking out Ted Dibiase with the 24 inch pythons while you come off the top in that over grown Randy Owens wannabe brother , I’m right there . You want me to bounce Dr . Death’s head off the railing I’ll do it . You want me to bend a steel chair over Ted Dibasie’s back , I’ll do it . I’m prepared to take it all the way .

Savage : Oh yeah !!! I like it brother . You gotta crazy look in your eyes it reminds me of the Macho Man himself !!! Let’s finishing it !!! Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhh !!!!

Dr . Death and Dibiase whatcha gonna do when the Madness and the Maina run wild on you !!!!

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and as we said earlier there will be a 32 man tournament, running the entire month of February. The WWF will have five representatives in this America’s Cup Tournament. $1,000,000 purse and a shot at the NWA World Heavyweight Title from the night of the cup until Starrcade . Here now are the WWF five entries . Each gentleman will be introduced and have some time to speak their mind about this upcoming tournament. First John Cena .

Cena : Gordon , this is going to be so much fun . I can’t wait . I’m ready to go right now !! Yeah !!!

Gordon : Thank you John . Terry Gordy .

Gordy : One Million Dollars and a World Title shot , the rest of you boys better be ready for a fight when the master of disaster steps inside that ring .

Gordon : WOW ! A subdued Terry Gordy . He is not here , but Antonio Inoki . The WWF Heavyweight Champion . Next up the Rock .

Rock : Only one minute for the People’s Champ to Speak ? Seth Rollins , this past weekend you learned what the Rock is all about . The Rock is going to not only win this , but Lockdown . Seth Rollins the Rock isn’t done with you yet . I have to beat every jabroni in the NWA I will do it . If ya Smellllllll what the Rock is Cookin !!!!!

Gordon : Always entertaining and never in a loss for words and finally Andre The Giant .

As Andre makes his way out , he’s hit from behind .

Gordon : Wait a minute !! It’s Bruiser Brody !!! Please sir , I ask you to contain yourself . You don’t work here .

Brody : Huss !! Huss !! Huss !!!

He savagely beats Andre the his chain and then wraps it around his neck , pounding on his head at the same time . Andre is a bloody mess . He’s out cold . Heenan comes out .

Heenan : Ok Brody , here …. Well earned .

Heenan hands Brody a briefcase and he walks off .

Heenan : Look at this man laying down . He’s a defeated man , because he threatened the Heenan family . I went out and paid the most dangerous man on the planet to take care of my problem . He got the job done . Looks like Andre not only won’t make it to Lockdown , but America’s Cup doesn’t look good either . Freebirds , Mega Powers , be looking over your shoulders . The only reason , you have survived this long is because I allowed it !!!

Gordon : We need medical attention. Can we have medical attention, please !

Break

When we come out of break Terry Gordy and Doc are fighting it out .

Gordon : Welcome back and brother I’ll tell you we have a peirsixer going in here . For no reason Terry Gordy and Dr . Death Steve Williams came spilling out of the back .

Michael Hayes jumps in . This brings out Ted Dibiase and Curt Hennig . David and Kevin come out and the two of them mixing it up . Then ……

Gordon : Wait a minute , who is this ???? It …. It appears to be …. Yessir it is !!! It’s. KILLER KROSS !!!! He is right in the fray of things here and has taken up with the Heenan Family.

Heenan comes out to the podium .

Heenan : I told you Solie . I told everyone . You don’t Kross the Heenan Family . Hahahaha .

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 35 : Heenan’s Move   WWF # 35 : Heenan’s Move EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 10:31 am

Owens may be the prize fighter, but this is pro wrestling pal, do you have enough Machismo to take down the bad guy

The Mega Powers.....if they can ever get ranked number one......im calling it, they will be world tag champions. But there are a lot of great tag teams in that division..... so easier said than done

The WWF boys sound confident about the America Cup....... that entire field is too hard to predict a winner

Andre just got his ass handed to him......couldnt one of Heenans members have got the job done. I have a feeling Brain may have just woken a sleeping giant

Kross...... im gonna have to see something out of him here...... because i have a feeling the Brain may be feeding him to the wolves so to speak with Andre

Good show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 35 : Heenan’s Move   WWF # 35 : Heenan’s Move EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 9:51 pm

good promo by owens but does he really think the Bad Guy is gonna just lay down for him?

GREAT promo from the megapowers!!

americas cup is going to kick ass!!

fukin BRODY the bounty hunter....hope andre is ready for the americas cup...NOT

Heenan always has a plan!!

crazy brawl and wtf??? killer kross is yet another heenan family member??

KICK ASS SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 35 : Heenan’s Move   WWF # 35 : Heenan’s Move Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF # 35 : Heenan’s Move
Page 1 of 1