FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 Empty
PostSubject: UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018   UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 6:49 pm

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 Rising10

FROM THE KAGOSHIMA ARENA

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 Kagoshima_arena_01

PRESENTS

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 8451_logo

Kevin Kelly and Professor Toru Tanaka welcome everyone to the Kagoshima Arena in Kagoshima, Japan. Then give the run-down of the card tonight.

1. Roppongi 3K, Yoshi Tatsu & Taiji Ishimori vs GoShinGo, Noam Dar & David Finlay
2. Cutie Pie Club vs Saki Akai & Nagisa Nozaki
3. Mike Bennett vs CIMA
4. Bullet Club vs Kaz Hayashi, BxB HULK & Yuji Nagata
5. KENTA vs Taka Michinoku
6. Guerillas of Destiny vs Speed Muscle
7. Hirooki Goto & Yoshi Hashi vs Authors of Pain
8. Molly Holly vs Io Shirai - World Womens Championship
Main Event: Sadist Colony vs Blonde Bashers, Dragon Lee & Naomichi Marufuji

Kevin Kelly introduces the RSW Ring Announcer, Fuka. She then introduces our opening Battle.

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 DU3t5XAVoAA3O28

Fuka: This is our OPENING BATTLE

Roppongi 3K, Yoshi Tatsu & Taiji Ishimori vs GoShinGo, Noam Dar & David Finlay

Wild 8-Man opener that sees David Finlay hit the Prima Nocta (Stunner) on Tatsu for the win.

Winner: David Finlay 2-2

2ND BATTLE

Cutie Pie Club (1-1) vs Saki Akai & Nagisa Nozaki

CPC kind of use the Freebird rule. You never know which you're going to face. Tonight it was Khloe Hurtz and the returning Kiera Hogan. They dismantle the game, but outmatched opponents. It ends after Khloe hits Akai with the All Natural DDT.

Winners: Cutie Pie Club 2-1

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 MLhCXj6

3RD BATTLE

Mike Bennett w/Maria Kanellis (3-3) vs CIMA (3-2)

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 Jk7bwe4q_400x400.....VS.....UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 Cima-image

This is a much harder fight than Bennett expected. CIMA brought his A game tonight and had Mike on the run. But a Maria distraction proved to be the turning point and Bennett gets the pinfall after hitting Kingdom Come (Samoan Driver).

Winner: Mike Bennett 4-3

4TH BATTLE

Bullet Club w/Pieter (1-0) vs Kaz Hayashi, BxB HULK & Yuji Nagata

The Japanese faction of BC led by Yujiro Takahashi, which includes Chase Owens & Cody Hall are really hearing the boos tonight. Well except for Pieter who the male fans love. We can see Yuji Nagata trying to reason with her about getting away from The Tokyo Pimp, Takahashi but she seems scared to even look up at him.

By the books 6-Man and we see Nagata's team dominating the action for a while. But Cody catches HULK with a Discus Lariat. Now BC take control beating on him until he escapes and makes a hot tag. Yuji gets a hold of Yujiro and has him in the Nagata Lock IV but but a big kick top the head by Hall stops that. Everyone is in the ring and Yujiro catches Hayashi with Pimp Juice for the win.

Winners: Bullet Club 2-0

5TH BATTLE

KENTA (4-1) vs Taka Michinoku (1-1)

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 A38b1ff74114a1e6bb042b26a5a1_Gallery......VS......UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 Chan

Taka is accompanied by El Desperado and Akira Tozawa, 2 other members of Suzuki-gun. KENTA cares not as he takes the fight but eventually the action spills to the outside and they do get involved. They double whip him into the steel barricade. In RSW outside interference is tolerated out on the floor. As long as you don't enter the ring. But they do their damage and send KENTA back in for Taka to end it with his Michinoku Driver but KENTA escapes and hits a Busaiku Knee Kick (Single leg running high knee). Then ends it with the GTS.

Winner: KENTA 5-1

(After the bell the other members of Suzuki-gun run-in and attack KENTA and leave him lying after Taka does hit a Michinoku Driver.)

INTERMISSION

Mao, The Yellow Barbie steps into the ring for her interview segment.

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 C06924c012747763034d36f2a1b393ec

Mao: Please welcome to the ring, the newest member of the RSW roster.... Kota Ibushi!

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 Kota-ibushi-ibushi-1339618609

(Crowd gives a great reaction to this. You can hear some of the younger female fans screaming for the young man with the Pop Idol looks.)

Mao: Well.... Aren't you yummy? Welcome to RSW.

Ibushi: You are too kind. I have wanted to be here for a while. Unfortunately I was injured in a match and had to delay that. But the doctor's have cleared me and I am ready to show these fans what the Golden Star can do.

Mao: I think they are ready for that too. So now that you are finally here what are your goals?

Ibushi: It's no secret that Antonio Inoki has not yet crowned a RSW Heavyweight Champion. Well that may be because he promised me a chance to be that Champion while I was rehabbing my injury. So that is my goal. I want to be the top man here in RSW.

(Out walks Noam Dar and Alicia Fox)

Alicia: Kota... Me and Noam also want to welcome you here to RSW. And we have some advice for you. In this place you need friends. Take a look around. You have Suzuki-gun, Sadist Colony, The Kingdom and now Bullet Club is here. So you see you need someone watching your back. Now me and Noam thought we would be the nice people we are and extend that olive branch to you.

Mao: Nice people? You two?

Alicia: Zip it, nitwit. So what do you say Kota?

Ibushi: I appreciate the offer. But for right now I want to focus on my personal goals rather than that of a group. You understand?

Dar: Are you serious, right now? You let my girl stand here and give you that heartfelt offer and you toss it back in her face? You stupid ingrate! Who do you think you are? You wont last 5 minutes here with out someone like us helping you!

Ibushi: I think I've done pretty well throughout my career without needing any help. In fact I don't need any help taking care of you right now!

(Ibushi steps towards Dar to get in his face when from behind he is spun around by David Finlay and given a Prima Nocta. Ibushi is laid out.)

Dar: You see??!! We TOLD you. In this place, you need someone watching your back. Welcome to RSW, kid.... Hope you survive the experience!

Mao: Get the hell out of here! Can we get some help please?

(We get some help from the back to get Ibushi back to his feet and backstage.)

6TH BATTLE

Guerillas of Destiny vs Speed Muscle (2-2)

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 Tongas.....VS.....UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 SpeedMuscleASWD

Doi & Masato have been chomping at the bit to get their hands on the Tongan Brothers ever since their sneak attack at the Bash. This is a different Speed Muscle. Very aggressive and serious. They are hitting double team move after Double team move and have completely taken over the match. But Masato gets caught with a Loa spear. Now BC go to work for a bit. They pound away at the smaller Yoshino but can't keep him down for 3.

He is able to make a hot tag and Doi goes off hitting a double Lariat on both members of the GOD. He powerslams Tama for a 2 count before Loa breaks it up. Everyone is in the ring now. Tanga Loa is choking Doi on the ropes as Red Shoes is trying to get him to release him. on the other side Yoshino hits Tama Tanga with Lightning Spiral and cover. But slipping in with a  a pair of brass knucks is Chase Owens. He cracks Masato and slides back out. Loa tosses Doi to the floor then he and Tanga hit Guerilla Warfare (Aided Double Arm DDT) and get the victory.

Winners: Guerillas of Destiny 1-0

7TH BATTLE

Hirooki Goto & Yoshi Hashi (0-2)

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 WTL-2017-Goto-and-YOSHI

......VS......

Authors of Pain w/Maria Kanellis (4-2)

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 Authors-of-Pain-Raw-62518-645x370

The war between Goto and the Kingdom continues. This time he brought his semi-regular tag partner in Yoshi-Hashi. But they are definitely the smaller team and AoP love to assert their advantage in size and strength over their opponents. YH is doing exceptionally well here but he gets caught by a Powerslam. AoP woerk him over. Rezar hits a big splash. 1.. 2.. NO. They continue to batter him but Yoshi hits a Flying Lariat that knocks Akam into Rezar. YH crawls over and makes the hot tag. Goto is hitting lariats on AoP. He sets up Akam for the GTR but Maria is o the apron. Goto has had enough of her and goes over. From behind Rezar knocks him over the ropes and to the floor.

AoP now look for The Last Chapter (Russian Legsweep (Akam) / Lariat (Rezar) combination) on Yoshi but he is able to escape and Rezar drops Akam with the Lariat. Goto is back in and sends Rezar to the floor as YH hits Akam with Head Hunter (Flipping Neckbreaker). Goto and Hashi grab him... GYR (Assisted Spinning Facelock Lariat into a Facebreaker)! Yoshi covers as Goto stands guard. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: Hirooki Goto & Yoshi Hashi 1-2

(Goto and Hashi receive a standing ovation after pulling off the huge upset. Maria is screaming in anger. )

8TH BATTLE

Molly Holly vs Io Shirai - World Womens Championship

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 X8dIik1z_400x400.....VS.....UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 Bee31396e1f18dd511e82e811ca58d4cfb038001_hq

We see sitting at ringside the former #1 contender, Melissa Anderson. She is emotionless very intently watching the ring. The match is a wrestling classic. These two women can go and it shows. Starting off with a lot of Mat wrestling. Both women battle to a stalemate. Then it moves to striking where both women excel. Molly hits a Jawbuster. Then does a backdrop suplex with a bridge. 1.. 2.. Kick out!  

Molly looks for the Molly Go Round but Io meets her at the top and delivers a Overhead Belly to Belly Superplex. Io goes up.... Moonsaullt connects! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!! Io locks in the Io Crossface.  Molly fights and gets to the ropes. Io lands some kicks in the corner. She gets a head full of steam and comes with a corner kick but Molly catches her. Exploder into the buckle! Psycho Driver by Holly who collapses on Shirai. 1.. 2.. Foot on the rope by Io. Holly thinks she's won. She raises her hand but the referee says no. Io hits a running knee that knocks Holly to the floor. Io goes outside and looks to send her into the railing but its reversed and Io is thrown right into Melissa Anderson who was standing in the front row.  

Melissa is down holding her face. Molly throws Io back in the ring. She enters and they begin trading elbows. Both women are rocked but then are taken out by a Double Clothesline from Anderson. She begins pounding on both women as the referee is calling for the bell. The crowd is booing but Melissa looks enraged. She grabs Molly... Air Raid Crash!. Then she goes over to Io... Curb Stomp!!! Anderson stands over both women.She starts to leave then stops. She tosses the ring attendant from his chair and brings it into the ring with her. She Whacks Shirai across the back. She goes to hit Molly with it but Molly kicks her in the gut and takes the chair away. She swings it at her but Anderson ducks and rolls out the ring. Io is getting up and sees the chair in Molly's hands. he thinks she hit her and dropkicks the chair in Molly's face. Things have really broken down as the bell is ringing and ringing. Finally they get everyone to the back.

Result: No Contest

MAIN EVENT

Sadist Colony w/Mio Shirai vs Blonde Bashers, Dragon Lee & Naomichi Marufuji

Big 8 Man Match with the most dominant force in RSW. Inoki put together this team to try to slow them down. This quickly gets out of control with everyone just fighting without tags. Dragon Lee catches Kamaitachi with a running Frankensteiner, while jumping over the top rope while he was standing on the apron. The crowd gives a huge pop for that spot. Sanada hits a TKO on Honma. He covers but its broken up by Marufuji. Running Powerslam by Makabe on EVIL. But he eats a double foot to the grill courtesy of BUSHI.

The battle continues with big spots both in the ring and on the floor. EVIL hits Everything is EVIL (STO) on Marufuji while Kamaitachi has Makabe in D (Triangle Choke.) The ref is asking Togi if he quits while EVIL is covering Marufuji. Togi gets his leg to the ropes. Finally when Red Shoes counts EVIL's cover Marufuji kicks out at 2. EVIL is furious as is Mio. EVIL lifts him up to hit it again but Marufuji executes Perfect Inside Cradle. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Naomichi Marufuji (5-1)

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018 MarufujiPerfectInsideCradle

(Kevin Kelly puts over Marufuji's great record here in RSW and how one half of the undefeated Tag Champions just was pinned. He thanks everyone for watching and welcomes everyone to watch RSW on Gaora TV. He and Tanaka sign off.)

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

UWF- Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2018
Page 1 of 1