FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019   Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:11 am

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 Rising11

PRESENTS

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 Outrage-4f7360a74703d

Coming to you live from Korakuen Hall, Tokyo, Japan

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 ACM-Anime-Hot-Spot-Korakuen-Hall-in-Tokyo-Japan-wallpaper-700x466

Kevin Kelly & Professor Toru Tanaka introduce the show then run down tonight's card.

1. Blonde Bashers vs Bullet Kingdom - Grand Prix Semi Finals
2.  Roppongi 3K vs Sadist Colony - Grand Prix Semi Finals
3. Toa Henare vs YAMATO
4. Onna-Musha vs Cherry, Nagisa Nozaki, Jungle Kyona & Hiroyo Matsumoto
5. Jonathan Greshem vs Hajime Ohara
6. Mayu Iwatami vs Meiko Satomura
7. Minoru Suzuki vs Yoshi-Hashi
8. Kamaitachi vs John Kronus
9. CIMA vs Hirooki Goto -  - RSW All-Asia Championship
Main Event: Grand Prix Finals

Kevin Kelly introduces RSW Ring Announcer, Fuka. She then introduces our opening Battle.

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 Latest?cb=20170523072424&path-prefix=de

Fuka: This is our OPENING BATTLE - GRAND PRIX SEMI-FINALS

The Blonde Bashers 8-3 vs Bullet Kingdom 2-0 w/Maria & Pieter

Bennett & Takahashi try to attack before the bell but the Bashers were ready and are the ones getting the best of them. They hit Takahashi with a double clothesline. Makabe slams Bennett as Honma drops the Kokechi. Covers... 1.. 2 No! Things look bleak for Bullet Kingdom until Pieter is able to distract Togi and allows Takahashi to kick him low out of the referee's sight. He hits him with Pimp Juice as Bennett keeps Honma occupied. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: Bullet Kingdom (3-0)

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 0ed1221a8176b308243765e1506d42cfRising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaKpi6wqXlOnYm5EAxLynejPeotMYmYDnsDNZjbV7SZcehr5QW

2ND BATTLE - GRAND PRIX SEMI-FINALS

Roppongi 3K 7-3  vs Sadist Colony 12-0 w/Mio Shirai

Mio Shirai leads the undefeated reigning Tag Team Champions to the ring. The two young men stand in the ring waiting. Announcements are made as both teams stare each other down. Bell rings and we get a quick start. Both teams throwing caution to the wind early. EVIL is able to hit a German Suplex on YOH. He quickly goes for his STO finisher but YOH counters into a Small Package! 1.. 2.. NO!

Match continues and SHO catches SANADA with a Neckbreaker. He goes to the apron and hits a Springboard corkscrew Leg Lariat. He looks to go up again but is shoved off and to the floor by EVIL. Now the champs take over on the hurt SHO. EVIL hits a Chokeslam and covers 1.. 2.. No. SANADA comes in and applies Skull End on him but YOH runs in and breaks the hold. SHO is in bad shape EVIL goes over from the outside and pulls YOH off the apron and sends him shoulder first into the railing. Now with him out the picture Mio yells at SANADA to end it. He climbs the ropes.... MOONSAULT.... MISSES! He grabs SANADA.... Powerbreaker (Powerbomb dropped into a double knee backbreaker)! He covers! 1.. 2.. Broken up by EVIL!. SANADA rolls to the floor. EVIL has a waistlock on SHO and goes for another German Suplex. But SHO ducks low and EVIL is hit by a YOH Superkick! He's stunned... 3K (Flapjack (Sho) / Reverse STO (Yoh) combination)!!!! 1.. 2.. 3!!!! Roppongi 3K have just done the impossible!

Winners: Roppongi 3K (8-3)

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 Roppongi-3k-sho-and-yoh-pose-during-the-new-japan-prowrestling-at-ota-picture-id1134167426

3RD BATTLE

Toa Henare 2-2 vs YAMATO 9-4

The crowd is still buzzing over the biggest upset in RSW history. The New Zealander takes the fight early to YAMATO but the experience comes in to play in this one as YAMATO uses all his dirty tricks to turn the tide then he gets Toa in the CBV and wins by tap out.

Winner: YAMATO (10-4)

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 Tumblr10

4TH BATTLE - 8 WOMAN TAG MATCH

Onna-Musha vs Cherry, Nagisa Nozaki, Jungle Kyona & Hiroyo Matsumoto

The Onna-Musha team consists of Tam Nakano, Kris Wolf, Natsu Sumire & Hana Kimura. They have been dominant in these multi-woman matches and here it's more of the same. That is until Matsumoto gets in the ring and is pounding away at everyone. She sends alll 4 opponents in separate corners and hits each one with a Corner Lariat, then stands tall in the center ring. Then all 4 at once attack her. Hiroyo's partners run-in and attack. We have a free-for-all for a bit but then Hana gets Cherry and applies the Kamagatame (Indian Deathlock). Cherry taps out quickly.

Winner: Hana Kimura (10-2)

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 WOH_Hana

(Hana grabs a microphone and cuts a promo on Io Shirai.)

5TH BATTLE

Jonathan Greshem 0-2 vs Hajime Ohara 5-7

Battle of Young Lions here. Greshem still fairly new to the RSW rings. Meanwhile Ohara who started with a terrible losing streak has really improved and it shows by his record and the crowd reactions he now receives. Greshem looks to keep this one on the mat, which is his game a Mat Wrestler. But Ohara is able to get things going his way after a couple of crisp knee strikes.  Then connects on a Northern Lights Suplex for a near fall. Jonathan then gets Ohara in a Crossface. He almost taps but fights to a rope break. Greshem hits a Belly to Belly Suplex. He looks for a La Magistral Cradle but Ohara counters into a Devil Ray (Arm trap headscissors rolled into a cradle). 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Hajime Ohara (6-7)

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 120?cb=20190823153409

INTERMISSION

Mao, The Yellow Barbie steps into the ring for her interview segment.

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 O0635096012674717817

Mao: Please welcome Naomichi Marufuji.

Marufuji: Mao, I asked for this time because I have some issues with RSW and Mr Inoki-san in particular.

Mao: This sounds serious. You are such a beloved star here in RSW. What is the issue?

Marufuji: You just made it for me. I AM a very popular star here but even more is I'm successful. Look at my record. And yet I'm left off this show? That is the true OUTRAGE.

Mao: Well Outrage was the host event for the Grand Prix Tag Team Tournament so I guess there just wasn't enough spots.

Marufuji: No spot for me, but yet we get a Young Lion Match? Tell me why isn't our Champion, KENTA defending his title. Better question is why isn't he defending it against me?

Mao: I see where this is going. You want a shot at the RSW Championship.

Marufuji: Yes I do. Chris Jericho was here for a cup of coffee and got one on a huge stage. Well I want my shot, I've earned it.

(Out walks Mio Shirai & Kamaitachi)

Kamaitachi: Tick Tock... Tick Tock... Just stop the clock for a second... or 30... You earned it? I am the former Junior Heavyweight Champion. Look at MY record. I get KENTA next and that title and when I do? Time's up... Boom!

Marufuji: You just said it yourself. Junior.... You aren't on our level.

Mio Shirai: I beg to differ. We are more than ready and if you don't believe come out later and watch the next RSW Champion in action.

Marufuji: Yu just said it yourself. Junior.... You aren't on our level. I'll come out, just for the laugh. Then after if you like we can finish this debate... in the ring.

Kamaitachi: The great Marufuji wants to watch me? Well EVERYONE wants to watch me of course. But they don't know I'm really watching them. Just like I'm watching you now. Watch... Yes I'm looking at my watch, and it says Your time is over. But me.... I'm about ready to go off..... Hahaha.....

Mao: I swear that boy was dropped on his head too many times. Send it back to ringside.

6TH BATTLE

Mayu Iwatami 1-1 vs Meiko Satomura 1-1

Mayu & Meiko come center ring and shake hands. They go into a scientific Match. Most people would have thought that would heavily favor Iwatami but it's Satomura who is excelling tonight. Mayu decides to try a different route by unleashing some hard chops but Meiko answers with even stiffer kicks. She gets her down and goes for Scorpio Rising but Mayu evades it and gives her a Backstabber. Mayu goes up top... Flying Body Press! 1.. 2.. No!

Iwatami goes for a Springboard Hurracanrana but Satomura counters into a Spinning Sitout Powerbomb. Then she nails Scorpio Rising for the win.

Winner: Meiko Satomura (2-1)

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 DHCpB-oV0AE-xdT

7TH BATTLE
Minoru Suzuki 6-2 vs Yoshi-Hashi 4-5

Minoru has been in a bit of a slump lately, Losing in a highly anticipated match for the World 6-Man Belts. Then his big Grudge match with CIMA and again in the Grand Prix. So the leader of Suzuki-gun was in a foul mood and that's a bad thing for YH. Hashi does catch Minoru with a Flying Clothesline and a running Senton. But he goes for Karma and it's blocked.Suzuki goes into the Rear Naked Choke. Yoshi is falling out then just before he's out cold Minoru turns around and gives him the Gotch-Style Piledriver. He covers for three.

Winner: Minoru Suzuki 7-2

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 Minoru-suzuki

8TH BATTLE

Kamaitachi w/Mio Shirai 9-2 vs John Kronus 1-1

John is out here without his Manager, Larry Sweeney or his partner, Perry Saturn. Before Kamaitachi enters we see Naomichi Marufuji joining the broadcast team as a guest announcer. THe match is one of strikes with Kronus utilizing his Martial Arts training. The Sadist Colony Member though turns up the heat and catches John with a Powerbomb off the Apron. Kronus is hurt as Kamaitachi laughs towards Naomichi. THen he spits at him. Marufuji has to be physically restrained. All this allows John to regain some sense and catches the former Junior Champion with a Spinning Heel Kick.

Kronus throws Kamaitachi back in the ring. He goes for a Spring board Back kick but Kamaitachi ducks it. He has him and delivers a Dynamite Plunger. He locks i D (Triangle Choke) as he stares out at Marufuji. Kronus taps.

Winner: Kamaitachi (10-2)

(Takashi immediately is taunting Marufuji to come in to the ring.

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 Tenor

But Marufuji stays put in his chair. Now Mio enters and raises his hand as the crowd boos. Then while their attention is elsewhere Marufuji bolts from his seat and enters the ring. He does a double leg take down and starts grounding a nd pounding. The referee has to get other officials to finally break them up.)

9TH BATTLE - RSW ALL-ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP

CIMA  9-5  vs  Hirooki Goto 7-2

CIMA is coming off the biggest win of his career against Minoru Suzuki. Due to that high profile victory Antonio Inoki gave him this opportunity. Goto and CIMA tie up and Goto backs him into a corner and we get a clean break. They do it a second time but this time CIMA lands a knee to the mid-Section He whips him into the ropes and nails a Leg Lariat. The challenger now is going to work in a very methodical fashion trying to slowly wear out the larger Champion.

Match continues and CIMA goes for a corner dropkick but Goto moves away CIMA hits hard and eats an even harder Rolling Elbow Smash to the jaw. Goto looks for a Shouten Kai but CIMA slips fee and lays in a leg kick. He goes for a Reverse Sitout Backslam but Goto hooks the ropes. He follows with a big Lariat. Cover for two. He again goes for the Shouten Kai and connects. 1.. 2.. No!

Goto now hooks him for the GTR but CIMA spins and hooks him in the Dos Caras Clutch! 1.. 2.. No!!!!!! CIMA lands a Superkick to the jaw. He goes for the Schwein but Goto fights free and has CIMA hooked.... GTR! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & STILL Champion: Hirooki Goto (8-2)

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 220px-Hirooki_Goto_IWGP_Intercontinental_Champion

(After the match Goto offers his hand to CIMA who takes it and raises the Champions arm before leaving the ring.)

MAIN EVENT - GRAND PRIX TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT FINALS

Bullet Kingdom 3-0   vs    Roppongi 3K 8-3

Two teams that no one thought would be in the finals now square off. Bullet Kingdom is out in full force. YOH has his shoulder bandaged up from what happened in the Semi-Final match.The referee is trying to get everyone out the ring. He doesn't see Cody Hall grab SHO by the legs and drag him out the ring with force. He nails him with a Discus Lariat. Immediately Takahashi & Bennett attack YOH. Stomping away at his injured shoulder. The referee finally gets Yujiro to leave the ring and calls for the bell to start the match.

Bullet Kingdom are taking turns beating down YOH. SHO is back on the apron trying to will his partner to make a tag. Takahashi hits a Vertical Suplex. Then locks in a seated Chinlock. Hall, Owens & Bone Soldier are yelling at the ref to call it. But Red Shoes never gets a submission from YOH. Maria tells Bennett to put it away. He comes in for Kingdom Come but YOH hits a Swinging DDT. He crawls to his corner and reaches up...

But Bone Soldier pulls SHO off the apron. Bennet tags Takahashi who drags  YOH back. But he hits a one-legged Mule Kick. He scrambles back to the buckle as SHO jumps back up and makes the tag. SHO is all over Takahashi. Bennett comes in but SHO knocks their heads together. Chase Owens goes over to beat on YOH out on the floor. When running from the back is....

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 101281558718837

Rocky Romero!!! Rocky grabs Owens and starts fighting him on the outside in the ring SHO is trying to fight Takahashi & Bennett but YOH is up and runs in and evens things they drive them out the ring. Bone Soldier goes over to help them as SHO hits the ropes and dives out on all 3. Rocky rams Chase's head into the ringpost. SHO sends Bennett back in the ring. Maria & Pieter are trying to distract the ref but out comes Yuji Nagata! He puts both women on his shoulders and takes them to the back. Its total Chaos but Cody Hall comes in the ring and goozles YOH. But Rocky slips in and gives him a low blow. Bullet Kingdom have been neutralized. Takahashi has run after Nagata and the girls. Roppongi 3K send Bennett into the ropes.... 3K!!!!!!! 1.. 2.. 3!!!!!

Winners of the 2019 Grand Prix Tag Team Tournament: Roppongi 3K (9-3)

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjOXpmblMYQ_DFd7UHcn0Qx7OzyC1EhhxpM3wZ1oGJqQlNMUpGIg

(Kevin Kelly & Professor Tanaka put over an incredible Star making performance by Roppongi 3K and wonder if they now have the momentum to take the titles off Sadist Colony. They thank everyone for watching, and wish everyone a Good night.)

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

Rising Sun Wrestling: OUTRAGE 2019
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Rising Sun Wrestling-
Jump to: