FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WCW Monday Nitro #62 (light version)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

WCW Monday Nitro #62  (light version) Empty
PostSubject: WCW Monday Nitro #62 (light version)   WCW Monday Nitro #62  (light version) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 11:15 am

Asalways, Jim Ross and Jesse Ventura open up the show and give the run down of tonights show and we kick things off with match four in the best of 7 series......

Match One: Sammy Guevara vs Dean Malenko:

These two just continue their rivalry to one up the other and this match is no different as it goes nearly 20 minutes before Guevara hits a shooting star press to get the victory and even the series at 2 wins apiece.

Match Two: Jushin Liger vs Andrade for the WCW TV Title:

Andrade does everything in his power including breaking every rule he can think of to defeat Liger, but even after taking alot of abuse in the match, Liger outsmarts Andrade and gets a roll up to successfully defend his title.

The cameras pan backstage and we see a very happy Eric BIschoff on the telephone......

Eric Bischoff: "So we have a deal? Thats outstanding! I will have my people fax over the contract to you and you lawyers and all you have to do is sign them to make it official. Welcome to WCW!!!"

Match Three: Toni Storm vs Billie Kay for the WCW Womens title:

Kay puts up a good fight, but the champ fights back and hits a brutal hip attack followed up by the Perfect Storm for the champion to retain.

Match Four: Yokozuna vs Koko B Ware for the WCW Heavyweight title:

This one isnt even close as Yoko just uses his size and power to throw Koko around like a rag doll. Yoko hits a devastating Banzai drop to get the win. But Yoko is satisfied......he wants another one! BUt before he can deliver another Sting charges the ring and Yoko bails before Sting can get to him, but Yoko is pissed that STing has once again came to someones rescue.

Eric BIschoff comes out and says its time for these two to settle their differences.....and it will happen at Labor Day Battleground on September 5th as Yokozuna will defend against Sting for the WCW Heavyweight title.

Gene Okerlund catches up with Chris Adams and Terry Taylor backstage and asks them about their match tomorrow night at The Open against The Painmakers. But before either Adams or Taylor can respond, Gino Hernandez walks into the picture and tells Okerlund that Adams and Taylor will win.....because they have him in their corner.

Main Event: Tully Blanchard vs MJF for the IWA X Division title:

Tully just tears into MJF on behalf of his Horseman associate, Ric Flair, and the ongoing rivalry between the Horsemen and The Pinnacle. After 15 minutes of grueling action, it looks like Tully has MJF on the outs until Terry Gordy and Steve Williams come to his aid. And you already know this brings out Ric Flair and Arn Anderson to even the odds. The fight is on!!! And eventually the Pinnacle get the better part of it and MJF grabs a chair and puts Flairs foot in it.....HE WANTS TO BREAK FLAIRS LEG!!! MJF climbs up the turnbuckles but before he can do the deed..... OUT COMES WARDLOW!!!!

Wardlow runs the Pinnacle off before the damage can be done. And once again this brings out Eric Bischoff who says its time for these guys to go to war and at Labor Day Battleground it will be Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, TUlly Blanchard, and Wardlow against The PInnacle and whoever they can get to team with them in an 8 man tag match!

MJF does not like that announcement whatsoever as Jim Ross and Ventura talk on commentary about who would want to team with The Pinnacle as show fades to black.

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: WCW Monday Nitro #62 (light version)   WCW Monday Nitro #62  (light version) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 11:55 am

Series tied up . I’m hoping Malenko wins this .

I was pulling for Liger .

Wonder who the new guy is .

Sting is gonna beat Yoko’s ass !!!

I’m thinking Cobb will be the newest member of the Pinacle .

Good stuff

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: WCW Monday Nitro #62 (light version)   WCW Monday Nitro #62  (light version) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 12:17 pm

i'm gonna go with Malenko winning the best of 7.

looking foward to seeing who the person that Bischoff was talking to.
Wonder how long until we see who it is?

Koko was no match for Yoko.
Wonder how Sting will do against him.

great main event.

Labor Day Show is gonna be awesome.....

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WCW Monday Nitro #62 (light version)   WCW Monday Nitro #62  (light version) EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 7:25 pm

i like this series and am pulling for sammy g

i dig seeing liger on a winning track here he has so many good match ups available here in wcw

bitchoff always wheeling and dealing

storm definitely too much for kaye in this title defense

yoko wins with a squash in this squash

Sting ain't having it!

yoko and sting is money

wtf is up with gino

the pinnacle/horsemen feud grows in intensity

DAMN GOOD SHOW!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCW Monday Nitro #62 (light version)   WCW Monday Nitro #62  (light version) Empty

Back to top Go down

WCW Monday Nitro #62 (light version)
Page 1 of 1