FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

GLOBAL  CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  Empty
PostSubject: GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GLOBAL  CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Global Championship Wrestling
Tv Taping
Tape Date-February 14th 2010
Air Date-February 20th 2010
GCW Studios
Columbus,Ohio

GLOBAL  CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  Gcwtvticket

DARK MATCHES

Wage Reichten beat Jeff Helmsley by pinfall  

Gary Young/Tom Prichard beat  Danny David/Billy Joe Travis by pinfall

TV TAPING

The opening montage is shown to the instrumental version  of ‘Hot Girls In Love’ by Loverboy.

**Global Championship Wrestling:Bringing You Great Wrestling Action,Sanctioned By The Universal Wrestling Federation**

Marc Lowrance and Bill Mercer are at the podium.
Mercer-Welcome to the debut of Global Championship Wrestling.I’m Bill Mercer.
Lowrance-And I’m Marc Lowrance.
Mercer-We would like to thank you all for tuning in to what we hope will become 1 of the top wrestling promotions in the UWF.
Lowrance-To get things going please welcome to the show,the Commissioner of GCW,Max Andrews.
The fans cheer as Andrews comes out.
Mercer-Welcome to the show Mr Andrews.
Andrews-Thank you Bill.
Lowrance-The floor is all yours.
Andrews-Thank you Marc.I wanted to come out here because I have a few things that I want to let everyone here in the studios and at home watching this show know a few things.GCW is gonna be a promotion where you must prove yourself if you wanna get a chance in that ring.I don’t care if you are just starting out in this business or if you are a veteran and I don’t care if you are  a Current World Champion or a Former World Champion either.Here in GCW you either make an impact or you  go home..Today’s show will feature a few people that some of you know may know and a few that you may not know….Now let’s  get on with the show.
Mercer-Fans we’ll be back after this with our 1st match.

A promo for Wrestlemania is shown.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

JJ Dillon is shown arriving at the building during the commercial break.

-Match # 1-
Blake Albright
Face
-vs.-
Austin Tacious
Heel
Winner-Blake by pinfall after a jumping hangmen’s neck breaker
Time-5:45

Bill Mercer is at the podium.
Mercer-Ladies and gentlemen please welcome to GCW,Jeff Jarrett.
The fans boo as Jarrett comes out.
Mercer-Welcome to GCW,Jeff.
Jarrett-Slappy first thing is that when you introduce me you   introduce me as ‘The Chosen One’.
Mercer-Okay.
Jarrett-Next thing is you need to tell all of these idiots out there they need to shut up and show me some respect when I am out here.
Mercer-They are free to boo and cheer for whomever they want to.
Jarrett-Watch it slappy.
Mercer-So Mr Jarrett what brings you to GCW?
Jarrett-I came here because Max Andrews begged me to come here because he said he was desperate and only wanted the best on this show.
Mercer-Well I heard that you are the one that begged Max to come to come here?
Jarrett-Well you obviously heard wrong.I am 1 of the most sought after wrestlers in the history of this business.
Mercer-Rumor has it that you are a very difficult person to work with  and that is why you are not under contract with a promotion for very long.
Jarrett-Well I am here in GCW now so let’s get on with this interview.I have a message for everyone in the back.
Mercer-And what is that?
Jarrett-That ‘The Chosen One’ has arrived.Right here and right now I am issuing a open challenge for anyone in the back to face me later in the main event.That is if anyone has the guts to face me.
A few seconds go by.
Jarrett-Just like I figured.
‘Click Click Boom’ by Saliva begins to play as Kendall Windham comes out.
Jarrett-Is someone playing a joke on me in the back?
Windham-Do I look like a joke?
Jarrett-Yes you do.Kendall Windham you  are  nothing but a big joke,just like your daddy and brother are.
Windham-Well we will all see later when I take your open challenge.
Jarrett-Slappy you are  a nobody.
Windham-Well I am a Former World Tag Team Champion.
Jarrett-Yes you are a Former World Tag Team Champion but that was years ago and you haven’t done anything since then.
Windham-Well at least I can call myself a Former World Team Champion which is something that you can’t do.
Jarrett-That’s because all the World Champions are afraid of me.
Windham-Why would they be afraid of you?When I was teaming with Steve Corino you called me all the time trying to get me to help you get signed with the promotion that I was working for at the time.
Jarrett-Everyone knows that Steve Corino carried your ass when you  and him were champions.Steve even told me that after you lost the titles.
Windham-Well Steve isn’t here.I‘ll see you in the ring later in the show.
Windham leaves and heads to the back.
Mercer-Fans we’ll be back after this.

A GCW ‘Make An Impact Or Go Home’Video is shown.The video basically shows GCW Wrestlers pinning  wrestlers not under contract with GCW.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

JJ Dillon is shown coming out of the Commissioner’s Office.He smiles as he leaves the building.As he is leaving he passess Jeff Jarrett and tells him good luck in his match later.

A promo for The Fantastics is shown.

-Match # 2-
The Fantastics(Bobby Fulton/Tommy Rogers)
Faces
-vs.-
Scott & Shawn Sanders
Heels
Winner-Fants by pinfall,Fulton pinned Scott after a flying senton
Time-6:28

A promo for John Tatum/Jack Victory is shown.They will make their GCW Debut next week.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Marc Lowrance interviews David Von Erich at the podium.
Lowrance-Welcome to GCW David.
DVE-Thanks Marc,it feels good to be here.Bill it really irritates me when someone like Jeff Jarrett comes out on tv and runs his mouth off.Everywhere he has been  he always runs his mouth and can’t back it up then when he doesn’t get his way he he leaves the area.Jeff I am gonna laugh later when Kendall Windham pins you in the ring then after the match I am gonna go out and celebrate with him.When he does pin you it will show everyone what I have always known about you and that is you are nothing but a big mouth nobody.
Jarrett comes out but security and referees step in before anything could happen.

-match # 3-
Tom Zenk
Face
-vs.-
Rick Russo
Heel
Winner-Zenk by pinfall after a flying dropkick
Time-6:02
After the match as Zenk was leaving the ring he was attacked Blake Albright who gave him a jumping hangmen’s neck breaker and the floor.As Albright left  he looked into the camera-Now that’s what I call making an impact.

A promo for The Patriot is shown.He will make his GCW Debut next week.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tom Zenk is shown being tended to in the back during the commercial break.

A promo for Big Bossman is shown.He will be making his GCW Debut soon.

-main event-
‘Chosen One’ Jeff Jarrett
Heel
-vs.-
Kendall Windham
Face
Winner-Jarret by pinfall after he rolled him up from behind and had his feet on the ropes
Time-11:47
After the match Jarrett grabbed a chair and hit Kendall with it.Jarrett continues to assault Kendall until David Von Erich comes in for the save.DVE and Jarrett fight with each until they are broken up.

Marc Lowrance-Fans we are out of time for this week.For Bill Mercer,I’m Marc Lowrance,See you all right here next week.

The credits roll as the instrument version of ‘Thriller’ by Michael Jackson plays.

©2010,Global Sports Inc.

Last edited by badstreetusa on Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GLOBAL  CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Tv Taping
Tape Date-February 14th 2010
Air Date-February 27th 2010 @ 12:00 P.M. EST
GCW Studios
Columbus,Ohio

DARK MATCHES

No Dark Matches As This Show Was Taped On The Same Day As Show # 1

TV TAPING

Highlights of last week’s show is shown.

The opening montage is shown to the this theme-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G1kRRj7rC4

*Global Championship Wrestling:Bringing You Great Wrestling Action,Sanctioned By The Universal Wrestling Federation*

Bill Mercer and Marc Lowrance are about to welcome everyone to the show when  some music begins to play- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7XAzusjYY0 followed by Jeff Jarrett who comes out ,grabs a mic then gets in the ring.
JJ-Cut my damn music.David Von Erich you made a mistake when you decided to get involved in my match.It’s just like a Von Erich to stick their nose in someone else’s business.David I am calling your ass out to the ring right now.
A few seconds goes by then ‘La Grange’ by ZZ Top begins to play followed by DVE who comes running from the back and immediately gets into the ring and begins fighting with Jarrett.DVE and Jarrett fight with each other for a few minutes until security,referees,and several wrestlers come to the ring.

A promo for Wrestlemania is shown to this theme-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am6ByM1N36U

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bill Mercer-Fans during the commercial break we were informed that today’s Main Event will be Jeff Jarrett taking on David Von Erich.
Marc Lowrance-That match is sure to be one for the record books.
Mercer-You are correct Marc.Now let’s get up to the ring for our 1st match.

-match # 1-
The Patriot
Face
-vs.-
Dennis Flux
Heel
Winner-Patriot by pinfall after a full nelson suplex
Time-6:23

A  ’Make An Impact Or Go Home’ Video is shown.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A promo for Michael Barry is shown.He will make his GCW Debut next week.

JJ Dillon is shown arriving at the building in a limo during the commercial break.When he gets out he can be heard telling someone inside-Tonight will be the night that you 2 make an impact in this business. JJ shuts the door and heads inside.

Marc Lowrance-I’m not sure what that is all about but it doesn’t look good…Fans last week on this show Tom Zenk was attacked on this show by the man standing next to me,Blake Albright. footage is shown.Now Blake why did you attack him after his match?
Blake-I didn’t attack him,I was just welcoming him to GCW.You see I am ‘The Poster Child’ on how to make an impact in this business.
GCW Commissioner Max Andrews comes out. Blake that was uncalled for last week but I have decided that if you really wanna make an impact in this business then next week you will get a chance to prove yourself when you face Tom Zenk in that ring.
Blake-What?You can’t do that.
Max-I can and will.Good day gentlemen.
Max leaves and heads to the back.Blake,visibly upset,  leaves and heads to the back.

-match # 2-
Big Bossman
Face
-vs.-
Soto Miyagi
Heel
Winner-Bossman by pinfall after a bossman slam.
Time-6:02

A promo for Honky Tonk Man is shown.He will make his GCW Debut in a few weeks.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A promo for Southern Rockers(Rex King/Steve Doll) is shown.They will make their GCW Debut next week.

Bill Mercer interviews John Tatum and Jack Victory @ the podium.
Mercer-Welcome to GCW gentlemen.
Tatum-Whatever old man.In just a few minutes me and Jack are gonna show everyone why we are ‘Every Mothers Nightmare’.

-match # 3
Every Mothers Nightmare(John Tatum/Jack Victory)
Heels
-vs.-
Kyote Joe/Eric Rose
Faces
Winner-EMN by pinfall,Tatum pinned Joe after a super kick
Time-7:18

A promo for Ron Simmons is shown.He will make his GCW Debut next week.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

JJ Dillon and Jeff Jarrett are shown talking to each other backstage.When they see the camera they walk away from each other.

A promo for the Next GCW Tv Taping is shown.It will take place on February 28th 2010 @ 3:00 P.M. EST from the GCW Studios in Columbus,Ohio.

David Von Erich is shown backstage making his way towards the entrance.

A promo for the GCW Heavyweight Title and Tag Team Titles Tournaments is shown.They will  both take place on April 3rd 2010 from the Newport Music Hall in Columbus,Ohio.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A promo for Chris Masters is shown.He will make his GCW Debut in a few weeks.

-main event-
David Von Erich
Face
-vs.-
Jeff Jarrett
Heel
Winner-No Contest after the referee lost control of the match
Time-12:46
After the match as DVE and Jarrett fight with each other Doug Gilbert and Brian Christopher,in street clothes, hit the ring and join in on the assault on DVE.Jarrett/Christopher/Gilbert triple team DVE until Bart Gunn and Bob Holly,whose tights said 'Old School Express', come in for the save.As Jarrett/Gilbert/Christopher stand ringside JJ Dillon comes out and stands beside them.JJ/Jarrett/Christopher/Gilbert leave and head to the back together.

Bill Mercer-Fans we are just about out of time.For Marc Lowrance,I’m Bill Mercer.See you right here next week for more great wrestling.

The credits roll to end the show but then they stop as ‘Undead’ by Hollywood Undead begins to play-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epr8l3-zUcU   as the song plays a message appears on the screen Every Family Has A Bad Seed And Soon GCW Will Have One To Add To Their Family.

©2010,Global Sports Inc.

Last edited by badstreetusa on Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GLOBAL  CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:19 pm

Tv Taping
Tape  Date-February 28th 2010
Air Date-March  6th 2010 @ 12:00 P.M.  EST
GCW Studios
Columbus,Ohio

DARK MATCHES

Al Perez beat Ben Jordan by pinfall

Ron & Don Harris beat  Pat Tanaka/Paul Diamond by pinfall

TV TAPING

The opening montage is shown to this theme-

*Global Championship Wrestling:Bringing You Great Wrestling Action,Sanctioned By The Universal Wrestling Federation*

Bill Mercer and Marc Lowrance welcome everyone to the show then preview the show.

-match # 1-
Michael Barry
Face
-vs.-
Seth Allen
Heel
Winner-Barry by pinfall
Time-5:56

-match # 2-
Southern Rockers(Steve Doll/Rex King)
Faces
-vs.-
State Patrol(Sgt Buddy Lee Parker/Lt James Earl Wright)
Heels
Winner-Rockers by pinfall,Doll pinned Wright
Time-6:09

-match # 3-
Ron Simmons
Face
-vs.-
Leroy Morgan
Heel
Winner-Simmons by pinfall after a power slam
Time-6:23

-match # 4-
Old School Express(Bart Gunn/Bob Holly)
Faces
-vs.-
Dos Hombres(I/II)
Heels
Winner-OSE by pinfall,Holly pinned # II
Time-6:05

-main event-
‘Poster Child’Blake Albright
Heel
-vs.-
Tom Zenk
Face
Winner-Albright by pinfall after a swingin neck breaker

©2010,Global Sports Inc.

Last edited by badstreetusa on Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GLOBAL  CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:20 pm

Tv Taping
Tape  Date-February 28th 2010
Air Date-March 13th 2010 @ 12:00 P.M. EST
GCW Studios
Columbus,Ohio

DARK MATCHES

No Dark Matches As This Show Was Taped  On Same Say As Last Week’s Show

TV TAPING

The opening montage is shown to this theme-

Bill Mercer and Marc Lowrance welcome  everyone to the show then preview the show.Before they could say much they are interrupted by JJ Dillon who comes out and makes his way over to the podium.
Lowrance-JJ Dillon what are you doing out here?We didn’t even know you were in the building.
Dillon-Marc there are a lot of things that you 2 don’t know..I am out here because I have a big announcement.
Mercer-And what would that be?
Dillon-That I have managed to put together what I believe is the greatest group of ment that this business has ever seen.This  is a group  that will make a huge impact here in GCW and the UWF.I give you  a man who is a Future World Heavyweight Champion and a team that are Future World Tag Team Champions.So everyone in this studios stand up and show these men the respect that they deserve.Jeff Jarrett,Brian Christopher,and Doug Gilbert otherwise known as Impact Incorporated.
‘Comfortable Liar’ by Chevelle begins to play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FifGFuPIxp8
After a few seconds Jarrett/Christopher/Gilbert come out and make their  way over to the podium as the fans boo.They are all in suits.
Jarrett-You inbred morons better stand up and show us the respect that we truly deserve. the fans continue to boo.
Gilbert-You yahoos wouldn’t know what talent is if  it hit you in your ugly ass faces. the fans continue to boo then they slowly stop a little bit.
Christopher-You have the audacity to boo us but yet you cheer no talent hags like  Davey Von Erich and his 2 girlfriends,the Old School Express. the fans then cheer.
Jarrett-Old School Express you 2 made a huge damn mistake 2 weeks ago when you decided to get involved in our business but that’s fine because later in the show we are gonna  show you what happens when you stick your  noses in our business.
Gilbert-And unlike our ancestors in this business,we are gonna come out on top.
Dve and OSE come out and make their way over to the podium.Security and referees step in before anything could happen.

A promo for Wrestlemania II is shown to this song-
‘Invincible’ by Adelita’s Way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2bJ1-zo5lQ

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A promo for Chris Masters shown to this  theme-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D5ovv8xSuo

-match # 1-
‘Masterpiece’ Chris Masters
Heel
-vs.-
Rage Logan
Face
Winner-Masters by submission after the masterpiece
Time-5:56

The ‘Bad Seed‘ Promo is shown to this song-
‘Undead’ by Hollywood Undead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epr8l3-zUcU
At the end of the promo 2 letters are shown-
E & A

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A promo for Honky Tonk Man is shown to this song-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvFiNHrRxFw

-match # 2-
Honky Tonk Man
Heel
-vs.-
Rick Russo
Face
Winner-HTM by pinfall after a shake,rattle,and roll
Time-6:15
After the match HTM asked for a mic and then started to insult the Big Bossman.After a few minutes  Bossman came out to ringside then got in the ring but HTM left and went to the back.

A promo for the GCW Heavyweight Title & Tag Team Titles Tournament is shown.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bill Mercer announces that on next week show the Big Bossman will face Honky Tonk Man in the main event.Marc Lowrance announces that in 3  weeks on this show the GCW Tv Title will be decided in a battle royal.

-match # 3-
The Patriot
Face
-vs.-
Martin Justice
Heel
Winner-Patriot by pinfall after a power slam
Time-6:25

Marc Lowrance interviews The Patriot @ the podium.
He says that he will be in the battle royal in 3 weeks which he plans on winning and becoming the 1st GCW Tv Champion.He  says that 2010  is gonna be his year.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The ‘Bad Seed‘ Promo is shown.

-match # 4-
The Fantastics(Bobby Fulton/Tommy Rogers)
Faces
-vs.-
El Grande Pistolero/Soto Miyagi
Winner-Fants by pinfall,Rogers pinned Pistolero after a roll up from behind
Time-5:49
During the match Every Mothers Nightmare(John Tatum/Jack Victory) came to ringside to observe the match.

A promo for Wrestlemania II is shown.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bill Mercer announces that at the request of JJ Dillon,Brian Christopher and Doug Gilbert are to be refered to as ‘Greatness On Demand’.

-main event-
Impact Inc.(Jeff Jarrett/Brian Christopher/Doug Gilbert) w/ JJ Dillon
Heels
-vs.-
David Von Erich/Old School Express(Bob Holly/Bart Gunn)
Faces
Winner-Impact Inc by pinfall,Jarrett pinned Gunn after he used brass knucks on him while JJ had the referee distracted
Time-13:33
After the match DVE grabbed a mic-Impact Inc this is far from over?

Bill Mercer-Fans we are out of time for this week.For Marc Lowrance,I’m Bill Mercer.See you all next week.

The credits roll to end the show as ‘Thriller’ by Michael Jackson plays.

©2010,Global Sports Inc.

Last edited by badstreetusa on Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GLOBAL  CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:23 pm

The above show was my last show in the UWF until 2020....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING    GLOBAL  CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING  Empty

Back to top Go down

GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Page 1 of 1