FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  Empty
PostSubject: Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion    Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 1:52 pm

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  Yj5XsVI

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  EGmPLpE

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  EoYlhYP

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  IGrfqFj

Bill Apter: "Hello once again wrestling fans and welcome to the historic Cow Palace in San Francisco! If these walls could talk about all the legends who have competed here! Fans let's get right to it. As you know, we are crowning the GFW Nex-Gen champion in a 8 man tournament.  But you fans have spoken, and we listened! So if I could have all 8 participants come out here please?"     

This brings out Kenny Omega, Sammy Guevara,  Okada, Malachi Black, Seth Rollins, Keith Lee, Shane Douglas, and Tommy Dreamer!

Bill Apter: "Fellas, unfortunately there will be no tournament tonight! However, you will be in competition! And there will be a GFW Nex-Gen champion crowned, as you compete in a...... LADDER MATCH!!!!"        

The live audience pops huge at the news as all the participants look at one another while the title is hoisted above the ring!

8 Man Ladder Match to Crown the GFW Nex-Gen Champion                 

The bell rings, and the crowd is already chanting, “This is awesome.” Sammy Guevara bails out of the ring while Malachi Black and Okada attack Kenny Omega. Keith Lee then throws Okada out of the ring. Shane Douglas and Lee come face-to-face with Seth Rollins egging them on. They turn to Seth and attack. Douglas and Lee come out on top before arguing with each other. Omega then takes them out with a springboard shooting star press plancha! Omega grabs a ladder and puts it in the ring. He sets up the ladder, but Okada attacks. Omega gets the better of him and hits a head-scissor takeover before kipping up and dropkicking him down. Okada quickly drops him on the apron, but Omega punches him back. Omega goes for a springboard, but Okada hits the ropes to knock him to the floor. Okada climbs the ladder, but Malachi cuts him off and stomps him down in the corner. Lee grabs Malachi, but Seth lays him out with a step-up enzuigiri. Malachi hits Okada with a fireman’s carry neckbreaker. Dreamer runs in and attacks Malachi before hitting a rolling neck snapper. Douglas runs in and clean house before hitting a flapjack powerslam on Malachi. He then hits Guevara with a powerslam. Lee throws Douglas out of the ring and wipes him out with a suicide dive!

Lee hits Omega and Okada with clotheslines before picking them both up. Malachi quickly big boots him down. Malachi and Omega trade blows before Lee gets involved. Guevara runs in and punches away at Omega. Douglas comes into the ring with another ladder and throws it at the other five! Douglas rans it into Keith Lee before flooring Malacho and Dreamer. Omega and Okada meet the same fate. Douglas sets the ladder up in the corner and sends Lee into it. Douglas grabs Okada and slams him midsection first onto a ladder. Douglas sets up the ladder and climbs, but Omega cuts him off. Omega goes for a sunset flip powerbomb, but Douglas hangs on. Malachi, Okada and Dreamer join in to complete the bomb. Malachi gets in Lees face and talks trash. Lee then head-butts him down. Omega charges Lee, but Lee gives him a back body drop onto the ladder. Lee sets up the ladder in the center of the ring and climbs, but Guevara takes him out with a face-buster off the ladder. Guevara and Malachi join forces to hit Douglas with the ladder and punch him down. Douglas is in the corner with the ladder wedged in his midsection. They then get a large ladder and build a bridge from the apron to the commentary table. They send Keith Lee ribs-first into the ladder. Malachi and Seth get in the ring and ram Douglas in the midsection with the ladder before doing a high five. Malachi then turns on Rollins and gives him a fireman’s carry slam onto the ladder. Malachi hits Okada, Lee, and Dreamer with superkicks. Omega goes for a springboard, but Malachi superkicks him out of mid-air. Malachi sets up the ladder and climbs while the crowd loudly chants, Douglas knocks over the ladder. Okada hits Rollins with the ladder.

Okada goes to the top rope and drops the Rainmaker on Dreamer. He then hits Malachi with the Rainmaker. Okada to the top rope once again for a third Rainmaker to the back of Omega’s head. Okada picks up the ladder, but Douglas powers him to the corner and wedges the ladder into him. Douglas goes for an avalanche, but Okada hits him in the face with the ladder. Okada sets the ladder up in the corner and climbs. This is a much taller ladder than the others. Okada stands on the top of the ladder and poses before dropping a MASSIVE Rainmaker on Douglas! A LOUD “OKADA" chant fires up. Okada climbs the ladder and touches the title, but Rollins  climbs the ladder and powerbombs Okada off the ladder onto another ladder in the corner! Keith Lee runs in and dropkicks Rollins. Guevara quickly takes Lee down and starts to climb the ladder. Malachi pulls him off and quickly climbs. Guevara cuts Malachi off and climbs the ladder before hitting a TKO off the ladder! Another “This is awesome” chant picks up. Guevara climbs the ladder, but Lee rips him off and hits a big POUNCE!!  Lee climbs the ladder, but Malachi stops him. Lee throws him to the corner before lifting Guevara up for a fireman’s carry slam. Lee picks up a ladder and slams it down on Sammy. Lee then hits him with a senton splash with the ladder on him! Lee now climbs the ropes, but Malachi jumps on his back. Lee then hits a SpiritBomb onto the ladder on top of Sammy with Malachi on his back! The fans chant "HOLY SHIT!" HOLY SHIT!"

Lee and Dreamer come face-to-face, but Omega gets in the way. Omega hits them both with bicycle kicks. Dreamer quickly turns him and throws him across the ring in front of Lee. The crowd chants, “Throw him back,” which Lee is more than happy to oblige. Omega falls out of the ring in pain. Lee and Seth exchange punches in the center of the ring. Lee kicks Seth in the midsection before clotheslining him down. Lee charges Seth but Rollins catches him and slams him down. Rollins is alone in the ring with the ladders. Seth sets one up and slowly starts to climb. Omega cuts him off and pulls him off the ladder before connecting with a superkick. Omega quickly climbs the ladder, but Rollins  begins tipping it over. Omega then does a moonsault block off the ladder onto Lee and Malachi who are outside the ring! Omega pulls himself up to the apron and hits Seth with a springboard dropkick. Guevara quickly chop blocks Omega and puts him on the top rope before wildly chopping him. Omega kicks him back, and Guevara falls onto a ladder. Omega then hits a shooting star press onto Rollins, sandwiching him onto the ladder! Omega climbs the ladder, but Okada cuts him off and kicks him down. Pkada was busted open. Omega and Okada go to hit each other with ladders, but they create a ladder bridge in the ring. Okada lays Omega onto the ladder, and he climbs the other ladder. Omega cuts him off. Omega hits a double leg takedown on the ladder bridge. Okada quickly kicks the leg and after a few moments hits a rolling death valley driver on the ladder bridge! Everyone is down now. Okada gets up outside the ring, and Douglas wipes him out with a clothesline. Rollins puts Okada on the ladder bridge that was set up earlier. Seth gets on the apron, but Guevara cuts him off. Seth pulls Guevara to the apron and hits the Curb Stomp onto Okada through the ladder bridge! The ladder snaps in two! The crowd is going wild!!!

Lee sets up another ladder bridge and puts Omega onto it. Lee gets on the apron, and Malachi cuts him off. Lee picks up Malachi and leaps off the apron, slamming him through Omega and the ladder bridge! Douglas is the last one standing, and he gets in the ring before setting the ladder up under the Championship. Douglas slowly climbs the ladder, but Lee climbs the opposite side. They exchange blows before Guevara gets in the ring and hits them both with a ladder. Guevara sets his ladder up side-by-side of Douglas and Lee’s. Malachi and Guevara then start climbing the ladder. There is a four-way brawl happening on the ladders. Olada runs in and sets up another ladder side-by-side. There are three ladders, and all five are fighting it out. Omega somehow gets back in the ring and climbs the ladder. Malachi is knocked to the canvas. Malachi and Guevara take each other out. Okada gets his hands on the title, but Omega stops him. Omega then hits Okada with an avalanche neckbreaker off the ladder! Rollins then wipes out Guevara with a Curb Stomp off the ladder! Seth climbs the ladder, but Omega springboards off the ropes and jumps on his back. The ladder buckles under the weight. Keith Lee sets up the ladder and climbs, he's almost to the top..... he reaches up and barely gets his fingertips on it but Omega knocks him off to the floor. Omega climbs the ladder and claims the belt!! KENNY OMEGA IS YOUR GFW NEX-GEN CHAMPION!!!!

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  Fc0HKNj 

Bill Apter: "What an incredible match by those eight men! And congratulations go out to our new Nex-Gen champion..... Kenny Omega! I look forward to how he will represent what could be the most entertaining division in the GFW!" 

Match Two: David Von Erich vs Lance Archer                

Archer stalls entering the ring and is on the defensive for the first few minutes. David tosses him to the corner, where Archer flips out of the ring. He's up on the apron, when David attacks with a flying head-scissors to bring him back in. Archer comes back with an irish-whip ino a slam. David counters with his own slam to send Archer out of the ring again. David slows things down with a headlock and takes Archer to the mat. Archer rolls him over for a quick 1 count. Archer fights his way out and press-slams David onto the top rope, twice. David rolls out to the aprong, but Archer suplexes him back in for a 2 count. Archer clamps on a reverse chinlock. Von Erich fights out and comes off the ropes with a flying bodypress for 2. Archer goes back to the chinhold. David fights out of the chinlock, whips him to the ropes, leapfrogs over him, then cinches the CLAW! Archer is wobbly, so David whips him to the turnbuckle, then Archer comes stumbling out of the corner and Dave rolls him up in a schoolboy for a three count! 

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  QzveR1R 

Bill Apter: "David Von Erich getting a measure of revenge on Lance Archer there from Battle Bowl and making his home state of Texas proud. Hopefully we will see more of the Von Erich family here in GFW going forward. Fans... hold on to your seats, we have a huge surprise for you at this time!!" 

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  XPCrcdM

The bagpipes play and out comes......

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper!!!!

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  GW8D1dE

Roddy Piper: "You will have to excuse me...I'm not real used to hearing the applause from yous people! Because rest assure...assured.... I'm still the no good sonofabitch I've always been! But when Willie Apter called me up and told me he's running a rasslin company now, and he wanted to surprise you people with a Pipers Pit.... who am I to say no? But then I found out who my guest is! He says he's better than you..... MJF!"         

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  PanPdy4

Wardlow leads the IWA X-DIVISION champion to the ring. Piper looks them both over..... unimpressed!

Roddy Piper: "So your the guy everyone's talking about huh? Nice scarf there by the way!"          

MJF: "Says the guy wearing the skirt!"          

Roddy Piper: "It's a Kilt! And you better remember that if you want to keep your head on your shoulders!"           

MJF: "Is that right? Meet my bodyguard..... Wardlow! By the way..... what kind of pathetic excuse of an introduction was that anyway? You do realize that your looking at the IWA X Division champion? A title Ive held onto for almost a solid year....without losing a match! The man that has ended the careers of Rey Mysterio and Brian Cage! And the man who will captain his team to a victory at Survivor Series! I am......"   

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  ZpsqY19

The Miz: "Really? Really? REALLY?? Did I just hear you call yourself the captain of Team Miz at Survivor Series? The most must see team of all time? Please, enlighten me.... what makes you think that your the captain?     

MJF: "Because I'm Better Than You.... And You Know It!"           

The Miz: "But im.....I'm...... AWWWEEESSSOOME!!!"              

Roddy Piper: "Well it's awful nice of you to grace us with your presence! But after listening to all that nonsense, I've already forgotten.... what's your names again? Neal and Bob? Or is that just what you do?"            

The Miz: "Awful big talk from someone wearing a skirt!"         

Roddy Piper: "Just like I already told your girlfriend earlier.... it's a Kilt! And if your wife was here, I would have her lift it up to show her what a real man looks like! So moving on..... you two fellas are on the same team against what might be the most well rounded team on the entire show.....Team Okada! While you two are gonna argue about who's awesome or who's better than who.....Team Okada will be kicking your asses all over Detroit that night!"          

MJF: "Ya know something Piper.... that's twice you have insulted me since I've been out here! And normally, I would have Wardlow here dissect you limb from limb. But because of your rudeness, I haven't even got to give you your gift for having me on your show!"            

Roddy Piper: "Well I hope it isn't Miz's wife! The last time I was with her, the doctor almost didn't have enough penicillin!!"            

MJF: "Real cute, Piper! Real cute! See I know your reputation when it comes to these Pipers Pit shows. You always have an Ace up your sleeve. Something cold..... and dark! And knowing all of that.... I got the perfect gift for you!"           

Roddy Piper: "Is that so? Well color me intrigued now! I would live to see just what this gift is!"           

MJF: "All you gotta do..... is just turn around!"          

The fans begin shrieking and then Piper turns around right into a short arm lariat from.......

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  YPgI4Cu

Jake "The Snake" Roberts!!!

MJF, Wardlow, and Miz all take their leave as Jake pulls Piper up by the hair....... DDT!! Jake then slithers his iwn body over Piper sadisticly as security rush to Pipers aid!

Match Three: The Steiner Brothers vs The Heavenly Bodies for the GFW Tag Team titles          

The Bodies jump the Steiners as the bell rings but end up getting cleared from the ring themselves. Scott puts is some good work on the Bodies as the Bodies gets more and more flustered on the outside of the ring. They return to the ring and isolate Scott while using quick tags to maintain the advantage. Scott gets a bit of offense in and eventually gets the hot tag to Rick. Both brothers take over the match and leads to a ‘Frankensteiner’ and The Steiners getting the win and retaining their newly won titles. 

Bob Caudle: "Alright fans, how about that win for The Steiner Brothers? Guys, you went through 16 of the IWA's best last week to become the GFW Tag Team champions.  Now that your the champs, who are some of the teams your looking forward to defending those title's against?"       

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  VhBo4kn

Rick Steiner: "IT DONT MATTER TO ME AND MY BROTHER!! WE WILL FACE EM ALL! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!"       

Scott Steiner: "The tag team divisions is red-hot right now! Ya got teams like The Midnight Express,  Leather & Lace, The Pain Makers, and The Sheepherders! Just like my brother said..... we will take em all on! So of anybody wants a shot at......:         

The Steiners are interrupted by the appearance of Stevie Richard's and Raven!

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  Wfs73lt

Raven: "So your fighting champions? Will face anyone.....any time? Be careful what you wish for! Quote the Raven...... Nevermore!"              

Bob Caudle: "Well no sooner than the Steiners start mentioning names, they start coming out of the woodwork! Raven and Richard's have apparently threw their name into the hat. Fans, it's time to get back to the ring!"            

Match Four: "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs Andrade            

Savage attacks Andrade before the bell, complete with robe on. He knocks him silly with the axe handle, knocking Andrade to the floor. They exchange rights until Savage sends Andrade back to the floor following an atomic drop and clothesline. Andrade lures Savage into a game of cat-and-mouse and dumps him over the top rope. Back in the ring, Andrade stomps and chokes. He comes off the second rope with an axehandle, followed by a fist drop for a two count. Savage teases a comeback, but gets sent to the turnbuckle. Andrade with a big clothesline and another double axehandle for a near fall. Andrade with a flurry of rights and piledriver for another two count. He goes high risk again, but this time takes a fist to the midsection. Savage with a series of elbows. Andrade gets introduced to the turnbuckle 10-times. He hangs Andrade across the top rope and follows with a pair of running elbows. Andrade side-steps a third attempt, throwing Savage through the ropes. Andrade follows, planting him with a slam. Back in the ring, Andrade drops a pair of fists for a two count. Savage teases a comeback, but Andrade goes to the eyes and takes him over with a suplex for two. Andrade tries sending Savage to an exposed turnbuckle, but Savage counters and Andrade staggers out of the corner into a schoolboy by Savage for the pinfall.

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  0TxcW8R

Bob Caudle: "Impressive win for The Macho Man there, but joining me now fans, along with their manager, Dan Lambert,  is America's Top Team! Dan....big match coming up for your men, but inconspicuous by her absence, is Baby Doll?"     

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  WvelbEl

Dan Lambert: "Why would she be here? I don't think you understand the definition of a business agreement. Baby Doll pays us very well to show up in the AWA and make life hell for Dusty Rhodes. Which we are more than happy to do as long as those checks keep clearing the bank. See you need to know the difference. In the AWA..... our business with Dusty is personal. It's not about wins our losses there. It's about ridding Rhodes of wrestling!

Now the difference here in Global is our personal mission to overcome all the old geezers like Dusty, Hogan, and the rest of the old timers who try to keep guys like Jeff Cobb and FTR out of the spotlight! That's where I come in. I refuse to let that happen here in GFW! See Bill Apter is already falling into the politics.  Dusty Rhodes is the GFW Heavyweight Champion. And instead of defending that title tonight..... they protect old man Rhodes by putting him in tag matches! So tonight.... American Top  Team makes it personal. We are out for blood!" 

Match Five: Dusty Rhodes, Jungle Boy, and The Undertaker vs American Top Team           

Dusty and Cash Wheeler start it off and Dusty immediately hits a bionic elbow and belly-to-belly suplexes him to the apron. Forearm clubs to the chest are followed by a elbowdrop by Dusty. Rolled into the ring, a kickout at 2. Undertaker tagged in, big boot to Wheeler! Kickout at 2 again.

Taker chops Wheeler but a kick to his knee fells sends Taker down, allowing Hardwood to get tagged in. Taker vigorously beat down in the Americas Top Team corner but gets his way out of it. Taker off the ropes once… twice…Elbow connects on Hardwood. Kickout at 1.

Hardwood into the opponents’ corner, and Jungle Boy tagged in. Double Axehandle from the top rope onto Hardwoods wrist. Punching exchange brings Jungle to the opponents’ corner, a tag to bring in Jeff Cobb and a stiff right hand. Cobb sends Jungle Boy into the empty corner, springboard dropkick! Jungle tags in Taker….. Jungle kicks Cobb… clothesline from Taker… springboard splash by Jungle…. Taker tags Dusty in. Dusty with a second rope elbow drop, 1......2...... FTR tries to break things up but Dusty gives Hardwood a belly-to-belly. Jungle rearing up for a Snare Trap, but FTR pulls Cobb under the ropes to the outside for a breather and regroup with Dan Lambert.

Back in, FTR has found a way to control the match, wearing down Undertakers knee. Tags between Wheeler and Hardwood keep Taker away from his teams’ corner, then Cobb decides to join the fray by stomping down on the knee. Taker chops violently at Cobbs chest, trying to get to his corner, but a thumb to the eye sends him reeling to the empty corner.

Chops to Undertaker brings him down and Cobb continues to rain the stomps onto the knee. Hardwood tagged in now for more wear and tear on the knee. A rope break gets Hardwood off. Taker kicks him away and scrambles for a tag. Wheeler tagged in, cuts Taker off. A powerplex is countered with a roll-up pin by Taker, 1.....2.....kickout at 2! Cobb is tagged in. Taker has rolled to the apron. He stands up, gives a back elbow to Cobb. He tries to connect with a DDT on Wheeler but is sent over the ropes to the floor! Cobb meets Taker there. Belly-to-back suplex onto the commentary table!

Hardwood has tagged in Cobb but Taker tagged in Jungle Boy who flies off the top rope..... double axehandle onto Cobb.  Bumrushes with a right hand to Wheeler at the corner! Forearm… backhand… dropkick on Cobb! Off the ropes, leaping clothesline on Cobb! Wheeler’s in the ring… dropkick off the ropes from Jungle Boy!  Belly-to-back from Cobb….. and Jungle lands on his feet! Canadian Destroyer on Cobb! Cover… 1… 2… Hardwood with the save!

Hardwood tries to send Jungle to the outside, but Jungle turns the tables. Hardwood on his feet, eats a clothesline from Dusty. Wheeler nails Rhodes with a swinging DDT stepping from the apron. Undertaker tries to punt from the apron, but Wheeler sweeps the knee sending Taker face-first onto the apron. Wheeler tries to get in the ring, and gets dropkicked out by Jungle! Jungle off the ropes….. Cob. cuts him off,  and sets him up for a vicious Hangman’s DDT.

Cobb tags in Hardwood. FTR setting Jungle up for the Mindbreakee… but Dusty pulls Cobb out of the ring under the ropes and sends him into the post! Jungle Double DDT’s FTR!! Taker is up on the top turnbuckle....elbow drop on Wheeler to the opposite side of the ring! Jungle puts the Snare Trap on Hardwood! Outside, Cobb hits an Athletic-plex on Dusty! Wheeler hits an elbow to the back of the head of Jungle Boy, breaking the Snare Trap! Taker comes in..... MINDBREAKER TO UNDERTAKER!! 1.....2......3!!! AMERICAN TOP TEAM WINS!

Cobb isn't finished. He grabs a chair and blasts Dusty in the head with it! Dusty is busted open! 

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  M6PvAjf

Cobb sends Dusty in the ring where FTR are beating on Jungle Boy. FTR throws Jungle out of the ring! Cobb whips Dusty into the ropes...... TOUR OF THE ISLANDS!!! Cobb stands over a bloody Dusty as Dan Lamberts grabs the GFW title and enters the ring! Lambert is laughing and enjoying the carnage as he takes the GFW title and drops it on Dustys chest. Lambert raises the arms of the victorious American Top Team then they take their leave! 

Main Event: Bret Hart vs Hulk Hogan Guantlet Match (Winner Faces World Champion )          

Stand-off leads to Bret shoving Hogan into the corner. Hogan pounds his way back and corners Bret, leaving him open to some big right hands. Bret bails to buy himself some time, but Hogan slowly stalks him and beats him up in the aisle. Bret gets dropped neck first on the guardrail and then sent face first into the apron for good measure. Bret rolls outside again and Hogan follows, choking him with his boot on the floor. Back inside, Bret gets some kicks to the knee but Hogan slugs him down and sends him outside again, where Bret gets sent into the steps.

Bret gets sent spine first into the ring post and Hogan nails him out there as well. Back inside the ring, Bret gets sent spine first into the turnbuckle and collapses. Hogan signals for the powerbomb but Bret fights it off with everything he has. Bret slugs his way back into the match and even starts biting Hogan as both men continue to show no mercy to one another. Bret goes to work on Hogans legs in hope of weakening them for the Sharpshooter. Bret locks in a Figure Four as he continues the work on the legs of Hogan but Hogan refuses to quit.

Bret tries the Sharpshooter but Hogan is just too big and kicks him away into the turnbuckle. Bret fights back by wrapping Hogans leg around the ring post a few times and the takes things to a new level by getting an electric cable and tying Hogan to the post so he can’t move.

Hogan is now trapped in the corner with nowhere to go, so Bret is able to hit the now stationary big man with an axe handle from the second rope. Bret made use of his ring smarts to take Hogans size advantage right out the equation there. Bret grabs the chair Hogan hit him with earlier and tries to dish out some payback, but Hogan is able to kick him away in desperation. Bret has success on a second attempt however and is able to drive the chair into Hogans left leg a few times.

Bret drops some elbows now and successfully delivers a back breaker to his bigger foe. Bret grabs the chair again and heads up top, but Hogan recovers in time and crotches Bret on the top before flinging him across the ring. The break in the action gives Hogan a chance to undo the cable around his foot and now he’s unhappy to say the least. Hogan gets a side slam for two before sending Bret chin first into the corner, which Bret sells fantastically.

Hogan gets the snake eyes but Bret is able to counter just in time and send Hogans face into the corner instead. Bret follows up with the Hart Attack clothesline and second rope bulldog, but both moves only manage to net him a two count. Bret gets a Russian Leg Sweep for another two count and sends Hogan outside. Bret goes for a plancha but Hogan moves out of the way. This leaves Bret knocked out on the floor as Hogan rolls back inside.

Bret stumbles back onto the apron and Hogan sends him tumbling off through the Announce Table. Bret lays in the carnage of the table as Hogan looks out to him. What Hogan does know....... is someone's behind him! It's.......

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  K6tSwc7

SCOTT HALL!!

Hogan turns around and Hall kicks him in the midsection! Hall grabs Hogan...... RAZORS EDGE TO HOGAN!!

Hall rolls out of the ring and throws Bret back inside. Hall gets in the ring and grabs Bret by the arm, pulling Bret on top of Hogan! The ref knowing there must be a winner, drops and makes the three count! Bret Hart will face the IWA World champion in April! 

Hall calls for the housemic......

Scott Hall: "HEY YO!!! Everywhere I go lately, people say.....what's up with the NWO? Real simple chico....big Kev..... he's nowhere to be found. HBK? He went home and had a change of heart and wants to play Cowboys with Hangman Page now! So that leaves me! The Bad Guy! And I sat at home and heard this Jabron saying that him, Undertaker, and that runt Jungle Boy are now the Wolfpac? Not on my watch! So Hulk.... let this be a lesson to ya! The NWO or Wolfpac.... whatever you wanna call it...... is dead! And if I have to come straighten you out again.....so will you be!"         

Hall throws his toothpick down on Hogan then leaves the ring as show fades to black!

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion    Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:30 pm

yes!!! Ladder Match!

what a match ! I gotta say that,imo, Omega and Okada were the mvps of this match with Lee being right behind them!!

Congrats to KENNY OMEGA!

Damn!! I really like Archer! that was a good match too!

That PIPER'SPIT was ...awesome!

The clash between those three personalities was entertaining as fuck!

JAKE!!! WTF?? he did say PIPER wasn't safe anywhere and he proved it!

Great segment!

I noticed the STEINERS didnt mention the world tag champs in their little promo! Best they stick to second rate teams they can beat!

Raven/Stevie wants to play ,huh?

Great win for SAVAGE but damn ANDRADE gave him a run for his money!

Great Lambert promo!!

What a kick ass match !

Jungle Boy was mvp of this match imo

wow!! taker takes the pinfall !!

ATT is a big force in the IWA!

Poor Dusty gets that melon split wide open and is layed out!

i bet Babydoll is happy!!

wow what a main event!

Those two fought like they were fighting for their lives which just shows u how badly they want that title shot!

I thought it was over once BRET was almost knocked unconsious...but...WTF??? SCOTT HALL!!!

i'm not sure BRET will be happy about this win but Hall made a damn statement here!!

GREAT FUCKIN SHOW!!

ChairShot and badstreetusa like this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion    Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:31 pm

Congrats to Kenny Omega !!!

Pipers pit was amazing .

Good promo from Rick and Scott

Buddy that match with American Top Team and The Wolfpack was excellent .

Oh Hall and Nash will have bell to pay .

Awesome stuff my man

ChairShot and badstreetusa like this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion    Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 12:30 pm

very good show here.

the Piper/MJF/Miz stuff was awesome.

Scott Hall is here and makes a statement.

good match for Bret/Hogan.

Dusty always wants to blade.....

another great Lambert Promo.

The Steiners continue to be on a roll.

Raven/Stevie are here. cheers

DVE with a win. Cool

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion    Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion  Empty

Back to top Go down

Global Force Wrestling: Crowning A Nex-Gen Champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: