FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis   Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:59 am

Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis Cropped-newlogo

Paradigm is LIVE in St. Louis, Missouri at the Chaifetz Arena as we prepare for GLORY on Thanksgiving night .... Emanating from the campus of St. Louis University, and this is a Takeover-style shows designed to introduce the Paradigm product more to the United States audience  .... The show is live-streamed on Paradigm’s YOUTUBE channel ....

Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis Chaifetz-Arena
Paradigms newest addition to the broadcast team, Pat McAfee, is our MC for the night .... Gabby Loren and Dasha Fuentes handle the backstage segments and ringside interviews ....

Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis Pat-McAfee-400x240
Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDNpOhPmIE_Xb2OuHomY7PCGkt8plewoJ5Bg&usqp=CAUParadigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis 0jaHi4Vy

Eric Bischoff starts out the show with all 5 members of the Championship Scramble already in the ring .... Bischoff says that he put Paradigm on the map by giving everyone their opportunity, but now they need to go out at GLORY and knock it out of the park .... make Paradigm THE promotion everyone is talking about .... He says tonight they will all compete to get ready for the match .... Jericho takes the mic from him and has something to say ....

JERICHO - ‘Quiet ... QUIET!  None of this should be happening.  What you should be doing instead, Eric, is handing the Paradigm Elite title over to its rightful owner, and that’s Chris Jericho baybay!  I am hands-down the best thing you have going and I am a bigger star than anyone in this ring!  I’m the one that put this company on the map, not Eric Bischoff.  I am the Best ... in the World ... at what I do!  And what I do is win matches, I make history and I elevate everyone I’m in the ring with!  I elevated your 2 little pet projects, your internet darlings, and I am elevating everyone in this ring right now!  I’m not ordinary, I can’t relate to being ordinary, because I am the ‘Haley’s Comet’ of professional wrestling.  Talent like mine only comes along once every 76 years!  I have what all of these people want, what they NEED .... and that is the gift of Jericho!  Drink it in maaaaaaan!’

‘As a matter of fact, all of you should be thanking me right now as well!  Every one of you should get down on your knees and kiss my $1500 boots!  There are 5 of you here, including you Bischoff, so that’s $300 a boot!  I want my thank you!  And I want my title and I want it NOW!  I want it ....’

Jericho is cut off as Keith Lee has had enough and caves in Jericho’s chest with the Grizzly Magnum!!!!  Riddle with the Final Flash takes out Jericho!!!!  Jericho bails out, and the other 4 men face off ....

Match 1: Austin Theory w/ Alexander Hammerstone & Brandi Lauren vs. Angel Garza

Lots of flirting with Garza toward Brandi, which she acts disgusted .... Theory takes advantage .... Garza rallies but Hammerstone tries to get involved .... this allows Garza to get the flash pin with a crucifix .... Hammerstone hits the ring after the match but Garza escapes ....

Match 2: Hyan vs. Madison Eagles

This match was set up when Eagles attacked Hyan in a post-match interview after Hyan stole the pin from her in a 4 corners match on Paradigm TV .... In what looks like a message to Hikaru Shida, Hyan uses her finisher, the Tamashii, to KO Eagles .... She calls it the C-T-KNEE .... Hyan locks on a Rings of Saturn/ Labell Lock combo she calls the ‘Monarch Butterfly’ and surprisingly makes Madison Eagles tap out ....

Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis D89-B5-E0-F-3-E66-4-D1-A-B73-B-CEC7-F47-C065-D

Pat McAfee is at ringside and he announces that tonight’s main event will be Jay Lethal & Bobby Lashley vs. Keith Lee & Matt Riddle ....

Match 3: The Rottweilers (Low Ki & Homicide) w/ Eddie Kingston vs. Oney Lorcan & Danny Birch

The Rottweilers have NUCLEAR heat .... Low Ki and Homicide are especially violent in this match .... lots of stiff work in this match .... Birch & Lorcan get some offense in, but it’s basically an extended squash as Low Ki & Homicide finish the match with the ‘187’ (Cop Killa + Warriors Way) to Lorcan .... Lorcan has to be stretchered out of the ring due to his neck being injured in the move .... Kingston and the Rottweilers show no remorse ....

DASHA FUENTES IS BACKSTAGE ...

Dasha catches up with Chris Jericho as he is leaving the arena .... he says he refuses to compete tonight .... There shouldn’t even be a match at GLORY because the title should already be HIS .... since it’s obvious that Eric Bischoff isn’t a good enough leader to see the bigger picture and hand the title over the him, Jericho isn’t going to risk injury for the amusement of these stupid idiots in St. Louis! .... his contract states that he doesn’t have to .... Jericho gets in his car and leaves ....

Match 4: Mia Yim vs. Jordynne Grace

Yim uses her strikes to offset the power advantage of Grace .... Grace overpowers her at every turn .... Grace powers out of a Protect Ya Neck attempt and gets Mia up in a powerbomb, but Mia slips out into a sunset flip for the win ....

Both ladies shake hands afterwards .... As Yim is leaving, she is approached by SoCal Val, who hands her a business card ....

Match 5:The Empire (Shinske Nakamura & Hideo Itami) vs. Mustache Mountain (Tyler Bate & Trent Seven)

This is the match of the night and a strong style fans wet dream .... it’s British style vs Japanese style .... strikes galore .... Nakamura goes for Kinshasa but runs into Bop & Bang from Bate!  They set Nakamura up for the Mustache Ride but Itami breaks it up with the flying Busaiku Knee to Seven .... Bate goes for the Tyler Driver 97 on Itami but Nakamura comes up behind him and hits the reverse Xploder!  Kinshasa!  The ref puts Nakamura out of the ring, and Itami comes in with the Busaiku knee and pins Bate as Nakamura holds off Seven ....

Match 6: Hikaru Shida vs. Killer Kelly

Shida gets streamers from the fans .... Kelly has a pocket of fans that chant ‘Kelly’s gonna KILL you!’ .... Both ladies with lots of strikes early on and Kelly grounds the action .... Shida fires up and unleashed with a meteora for a near fall .... Kelly goes for the Killshot, but Shida avoids it with a roll up and then manages to hit the ‘Tamashii no 3 count’ knee strike for the pin ....

POST MATCH: Hyan shows up again, attacking Shida from behind .... Hyan lays Shida out with the Beauty Sleep (Glam Slam) and leaves her laying ....

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT ...

MVP approaches Jay Lethal in the locker room about him and Lashley being partners tonight .... MVP respects Lethal, and he tries to offer him a spot in their group but Lethal makes it clear that they might be partners tonight but he is out for himself .... Lashley doesn’t intimidate him and he will be the first champion and show he is the greatest first generation star ....

Match 7: Kota Ibushi vs. ‘The Czar’ Ilja Dragunov

This match is just getting going good when suddenly Ridge Holland shows up and attacks Dragunov .... this is a continuation of what happened in their match last week .... the match is thrown out ....

POST MATCH: Ibushi takes exception to the interference and attacks Holland .... Holland is knocked to the floor, and then Ibushi hits the Gold Star moonsault onto both Dragunov and Holland on the floor!  Ibushi stands tall ....

Main Event: Bobby Lashley w/ MVP & Jay Lethal vs. Matt Riddle & Keith Lee

Both teams work well together as a unit .... Riddle takes the heat but gets the hot tag to Lee who runs wild .... Lashley and Lee throw bombs at each other but Lethal is back in to help his partner .... Lee hits a double POUNCE that takes both guys out!  Lashley gets Lashley on his shoulders for Ground Zero but we get a ref bump!  MVP is in and low blows Lee from behind!  Lashley locks on the Hurt Lock (anaconda Vice) and starts choking Lee out!  Chris Jericho is here!!!!  Jericho hits Lashley with a chair to the back!!!!  A chair shot to Lee!  Lee no sells it and Jericho backs off!  Lee goes for the Spirit Bomb on Jericho but Lethal clips his knee from behind!  Lee drops to one knee and Lethal takes him out with the Lethal Injection!  Judas Effect takes out Lethal!  Final Flash from Riddle takes out Jericho!  SPEAR TO RIDDLE BY LASHLEY!!!!  1 ... 2 ... 3!  

POST MATCH: Lashley lines up Keith Lee .... SPEAR!  He turns to Lethal .... SPEAR!  Now it’s Jericho’s turn, but Jericho escapes to the outside and heads to higher ground as Lashley stares him down .... Lashley stands tall ....

Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis 387a4e0cae3973bd-600x338
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis   Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 11:00 am

newest promotion in the UWF: Paradigm Wrestling out of England. Speaking of Paradigm, owner Tony Khan and RWA Commissioner Nicholas De Vannes worked out a bit of a “city exchange”. Two nights ago, Paradigm ran a show right here in St. Louis! The commissioner informed Larry prior to air time that, in exchange, RWA will be running a show in England this spring as RWA tours Europe! Lance points out that Drew McIntyre is seated on the front row. We haven’t seen him since he lost the MWA King of Power title to Sheamus. Paradigm will crown its first ever Elite champion next here at Glory!!! Larry suggests the Scotsman may have signed with a new promotion. Drew smiles (sneers really) for the camera and we go to the ring for our next match!

UWF Glory 2020 UWF-Drew-Glory

PARADIGM ELITE TITLE SCRAMBLE
MATT RIDDLE
–vs-
BOBBY LASHLEY w/MVP
–vs-
CHRIS JERICHO
–vs-
JAY LETHAL
–vs-
“LIMITLESS” KEITH LEE

Keith Lee and Matt Riddle start us off .... Riddle with strikes out of the gate but Lee mows him down with a shoulderblock .... Grizzly Magnum almost caves in the chest of Riddle as Lee dominates .... Irish wip into the corner and Riddle hits hard .... Riddle avoids a charge and jumps on Lee’s back for a sleeper .... Lee shrugs him off, but Riddle rocks him with a Superman punch and Lee falls to the outside .... Riddle follows but gets tossed into the stairs by Lee ....

Jay Lethal is out next at 5:00 .... Lethal runs wild with elbows and tosses Riddle .... Lethal goes up and hits Hail to the King on Lee, but Lee kicks out at 1! Lethal back up top, but Riddle catches him and hits a Karelin super-plex! Riddle charges, but runs into the Pounce from Lee! Lethal with a running knee to the back sends Lee to the floor, and he hits the Lethal Injection on Riddle! 1 ... 2 ... 3! Lethal is in the lead ....

Bobby Lashley is the 4th man out at 10:00, and he starts wrecking everyone .... Lashley dispatches Riddle and Lethal, then turns and comes face to face with Keith Lee .... they stand off .... Both guys just start throwing Bombs, and Lee gets the better of it with a hard forearm shot .... Grizzly Magnum to Lashley! Superkick to Lee by Lethal! Lashley clotheslines Lethal down, then sets him up for the spear .... he charges BUT LEE CUTS HIM OFF WITH THE POOOOOOUNCE!!!! Lee scoops Lashley up .... GROUND ZERO! 1 ... 2 ... 3! Lee has pinned Lashley! Keith Lee leads ... .... Riddle comes flying in with the Final Flash and rocks Lee, but doesn't take him off his feet! .... HE POWERS LEE UP ONTO HIS SHOULDERS AND HITS BRO 2 SLEEP!!!! Right into the German Suplex! What power from Riddle! 1 ... 2 ... Lethal comes off the top with 'Hail 2 the King' and breaks it up!!!! Everyone is down! Lethal sets for the Lethal Injection, he's cut off with a Spear from Lashley! Lashley covers Lethal for the 1 ... 2 ... 3! .... Lashley is now in the lead ....

The final man out is Chris Jericho at 15:00 .... Jericho tries to get cheap shots in on everyone, but Lashley goozles him .... Jericho kicks the knee and hits a Codebreaker on Lashley! He goes for the Codebreaker on Lee, but Lee blocks it in mid-air! He tosses Jericho up into the SPIRIT BOMB! 1 ... 2 ... 3! Keith Lee retakes the lead .... Riddle jumps on Lee’s back and locks on a sleeper, but Lashley charges and spears Lee back into the corner, squashing Riddle .... Lashley and Lee tumble through the ropes to the floor and they brawl outside .... LEE CLEARS OFF THE ANNOUNCE TABLE AND IS GOING TO POWERBOMB LASHLEY THROUGH IT! MVP stops him ... BUT LEE PUTS MVP THROUGH THE TABLE INSTEAD!!!! This allows Lashley to spear Lee through the barricade and into the front row!!!! Lethal with a dive to Lashley! Lethal quickly back in the ring and hits another dive, then a 3rd! Lethal goes for a 4th but Riddle cuts him off .... Lethal Combination to Riddle, then he goes for the Lethal Injection but RIDDLE JUMPS UP AND CATCHES LETHAL OUT OF THE AIR INTO THE BRO-MISSION!!!! Lethal taps!

Matt Riddle leads now and we are under 2 minutes left .... Jericho is back in and tosses Riddle, then tries to cover Lethal but he kicks out! Lethal and Jericho battle, but Lashley is back in and takes them out with a dual clothesline .... Running power slam to Jericho but Lethal breaks it up .... Codebreaker to Lashley by Jericho! 1 ... 2 ... Nooooo! Lashley kicks out! Riddle is back in and goes for the Final Flash on Jericho, but Jericho blocks it and grabs the legs .... Walls of Jericho! Ask Him!!!! Riddle is in trouble, but Keith Lee re-enters the ring and breaks it up .... Jericho comes right back with an enziguri to Lee .... Lashley is back in and charges for the spear on Jericho, but he leap frogs the attempt and Lashley takes out Lee with the spear instead! JUDAS EFFECT KNOCKS LASHLEY THROUGH THE ROPES TO THE FLOOR! We are under a minute left! Jericho turns around RIGHT INTO THE LETHAL INJECTION! 1 ... 2 ... NOOOOO! Riddle breaks it up! Lethal with a superkick to Riddle, but on the rebound Riddle explodes with the Final Flash (bicycle knee)! Riddle scoops Lethal up ... BRO 2 SLEEP! Jericho grabs Riddle from behind and tosses him shoulder-first into the post! Jericho covers Lethal and steals the 1 ... 2 ... 3!!!! Jericho leads as the final seconds are ticking away .... Jericho rolls to the floor to safety, and the clock ticks away and expires! We have a winner!!!! Chris Jericho is the 1st ever Paradigm ELITE champion!!!!
winner – Chris Jericho
Back to top Go down

Paradigm ONE NIGHT ONLY: St. Louis
Page 1 of 1