FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paradigm TV #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Paradigm TV #2 Empty
PostSubject: Paradigm TV #2   Paradigm TV #2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:57 am

Paradigm TV #2 Cropped-newlogo

Paradigm TV #2 Britishfist-logo1 par·a·digm

/ˈperəˌdīm/

A paradigm is a standard, perspective, or set of ideas. A paradigm is a way of looking at something...

STRONG STYLE

/strôNG/ /stīl/

‘... A style of wrestling evolved from Japanese Puroresu (プロレス) and traditional British Catch wrestling that incorporates full contact martial arts kicks and strikes with a strong emphasis placed on submission wrestling ...’
Paradigm TV #2 Secondary-logo-coloured

Paradigm TV #2 009

ARENA: Royal Albert Hall

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Wade Barrett

INTERVIEWS: Gabby Loren & Quinn McKay

Show opens with the recap of the debut TV show for Paradigm ...

- Bobby Lashley def. Keith Lee in controversial fashion to qualify for the Gauntlet Scramble at GLORY, as did Matt Riddle did after a victory over his friend/rival Jeff Cobb ....
- Chris Jericho made his Paradigm debut, defeating Ilja Dragunov ....
- The North debuted with a win over Mustache Mountain
- Hikaru Shida debuted

Paradigm TV #2 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTPqb_2ohdBr5dMAfqx7VIvAadFL8OZ2jR1Hg&usqp=CAU

The show starts as ‘JUDAS’ by Fozzy hits and brings out Chris Jericho ....

JERICHO - ‘All of you idiots should be on your feet right now .... you should all be giving me a standing ovation right now .... I should be getting a ‘this is awesome’ chant .... go ahead, let’s hear it ....’

Some people actually start up the chant,

JERICHO - ‘Shut up!  I’m the star of this show and you people don’t deserve me .... I have personally put Paradigm on the map and last week the ratings showed that .... I owned the ratings, just like I do everywhere I go .... I’m the ‘King of the Ratings’, man, the Champion of the Demo .... so you can say I’m a ‘Demo-God’.  I know what the people want, I understand drawing money .... and all of you gelatinous tapeworms in the audience owe me a thank you .... Eric Bischoff owes me a thank you .... but do I get it?  No!  First it was Ilja Dragunov, and now Cara Noir?  When will the disrespect end?  You people are going to give me the thank you I deserve and until you do I’m going to destroy everyone in that locker room starting with your little internet darlings .... And a qualifying match?  I’m Chris Jericho!  I shouldn’t have to qualify for anything!  As a matter of fact Eric Bischoff should come out here right now and hand over the Elite title to him!  No one else is capable of carrying this company the way Chris Jericho is .... Not Bobby Lashley, not Shinske Nakamura, not Matt Riddle .... ME!  Chris Jericho! ....’

The lights drops and the haunting strings of Swan Lake plays .... In the rafters, we see Cara Noir watching Jericho wearing his reflective mask .... Jericho and the enigmatic Noir meet tonight!

Paradigm TV #2 450?cb=20190727212440

BACKSTAGE w/ DASHA FUENTES -

We see Angel Garza arrive to the arena in his Tesla .... Dasha is there to get a word with him, but he is confronted by a disheveled, bearded homeless person .... He tries to talk to Garza in Spanish but as he approaches him Dasha and Garza both hold the noses because he obviously hasn’t showered in a long time .... Garza shouts down the man and pushes past him to enter the building .... He tries to enter the building but security won’t let him .... Dasha suddenly recognizes him and says ‘Alberto Del Rio?  Is that you?’  The man quickly ducks his head and hurries away, leaving Dasha standing there looking confused ....

Ethan Page w/ Josh Alexander (CANADA)
- vs -
Tyler Bate w/ Trent Seven (GREAT BRITAIN)

RESULTS:  The North made their successful debut last week at the expense of Mustache Mountain, although it took a handful of tights to do it .... the issues between the teams are obviously not over as both are staking their claim to the tag division .... lots of back and forth action with both men’s partners getting involved .... Alexander enters the match and he and Page hit the double team Iconoclasm, but Seven pulls the ref out before the 3 .... Alexander comes outside but gets hit with the spinning back-fist, then Bop and Bang take out Page .... Bate hits the Tyler Driver 97 to get the 3 count ....

BACKSTAGE w/ GABBY LOREN -

Eric Bischoff tells Gabby that next week there will be a 2nd chance match, with the losers of the qualifying matches facing each other for a 2nd chance at the last spot in the Gauntlet Scramble at GLORY ....

Johnny Gargano approaches Bischoff .... Last week Bischoff dangled the carrot in front of Johnny about getting a match with one of the Rottweilers, but he has to give up his spot in the qualifying match against Nakamura .... Johnny says this issue with the Rottweilers is more important than a title .... He wants Kingston .... Bischoff gives him the match ....

Angel Garza (MEXICO) & Tyson Kidd (CANADA)
- vs -
Austin Theory & Alexander Hammerstone w/ Brandi Lauren (UNITED STATES)

RESULTS: Garza flirts with Brandi the whole time .... Brandi seems to be warming up to him .... Garza gets the hot tag and runs wild, even getting the big man down .... Garza goes for a moonsault, but Theory knocks him off the top from outside the ring, allowing Hammerstone to hit the Nightmare Pendulum and pin Garza ....

After the match, Theory tries to keep Brandi away from Garza, but she appears to want to check on him ....  she acts concerned, then kicks him between the legs! .... Brandi leaves with Theory, but we see Garza in the ring and it looks like he’s smiling ....

VIGNETTE - BIANCA BELAIR

MVP and Bobby Lashley come out next in nice suits looking really sharp and legit ....

Paradigm TV #2 F1-A87605-6-BC6-4-B2-D-85-CC-097-CF5-E142-FB

MVP says we are looking at the face of this company .... People hyped Keith Lee but then last week Lee ran up against a real combat athlete, walking Armageddon .... Lee isn’t in their league, so he can take his 2nd place participation trophy and go play with the mid carders .... Meanwhile, Lashley is going to GLORY and will become the first Paradigm Elite champion ....

Keith Lee comes out!  Lee gives no fucks and enters the ring where he is outnumbered and he tells MVP he always believed actions were louder than words .... Yeah, Lashley beat him last week but let him remind everyone of who was the last man standing .... ** We see highlights of Lee taking out both MVP and Lashley last week ** .... MVP says Lee has the receipt coming for that, but Bobby Lashley is focused on the Elite title and nothing else .... Lee says  he’s going to get into that gauntlet match somehow, but Lashley better hope he doesn’t ....

BACKSTAGE w/ DASHA FUENTES -

There is a knock on Eric Bischoff’s door backstage and it is Hyan .... She wants another chance .... Bischoff says he gave her the chance and she lost in less than a minute .... there are other people that deserve the opportunity .... Hyan just wants one more chance and Bischoff says she can have it if she can win next week ....

Up next, it was supposed to be Johnny Gargano vs. Shinske Nakamura in a qualifying match, but Gargano gave up his spot to get a chance at revenge on Eddie Kingston .... Nakamura comes out and awaits his replacement opponent, and out comes JAY LETHAL!!!!

Paradigm TV #2 Jay_Lethal_2016

Shinske Nakamura (JAPAN)
- vs -
Jay Lethal (UNITED STATES)

RESULTS: Gauntlet Qualifier: The crowd is buzzing with the Paradigm debut of Jay Lethal .... This one starts off as a banger from the beginning, and eventually Lethal settles in and attacks the knee .... Lethal really goes to work on it, negating Nakamura’s striking .... Lethal hits Hail to the King for a close 2 .... The Lethal Injection is countered into a flying cross armbreaker but Lethal escapes using the ropes .... Nakamura battles back with the reverse exploder and then hits the Kinshasa but can’t cover because he’s clutching the knee .... Triangle choke but Nakamura let’s go because of the injured knee .... Nakamura recovers and goes for another Kinshasa but Lethal cuts him off with a superkick and hits the Lethal Injection!  1 ... 2 ... 3!  Lethal has won his debut and qualified for the Gauntlet Scramble at GLORY!

BACKSTAGE

We see Johnny Gargano walking backstage headed to the ring .... Candice LeRae walks up and grabs his arm .... it looks like she might try to talk him out of this, but instead she hands him a kendo stick .... Johnny takes the stick, nods to her and keeps heading toward the ring ....

Johnny Gargano comes out and he’s tired of waiting .... he wants Kingston now!  The Rottweilers come out and Kingston says Johnny ain’t the one that calls the shots, Eddie does .... Johnny can have his little match, but it will be against the King of New York, the Notorious 187, HOMICIDE! ....

Homicide w/ Low Ki & Eddie Kingston (UNITED STATES)
- vs -
Johnny Gargano (UNITED STATES)

RESULTS:  Johnny attacks at the bell and brawls with Homicide .... Johnny tosses him and hits a cannonball off the apron .... Homicide comes back and hits a lariat, then digs at the eyes and mouth of Johnny .... Homicide works the neck of Johnny while jawing with the fans .... Johnny battles back but Kingston and Low Ki get involved .... Out comes Candice!  Johnny is yelling for Candice to get out of there and leave .... Kingston and Low Ki intimidate Candice, but the ref comes over to stop them .... while the ref is messing with Kingston and Low Ki, Candice hits Homicide with the kendo stick, allowing Johnny to hit the One Final Beat (slingshot DDT) to get the pin!

POST MATCH: Johnny and Candice try to escape but the Rottweilers jump them and beat down Johnny .... Homicide grabs Candice by the hair and tosses her into the ring, but she ain’t backing down and she grabs the kendo stick and starts hitting everyone in sight!  Kingston grabs the kendo stick and takes it away from Candice then drills her with a spinning back-fist!  Candice drops like a rock again .... Johnny fires up and starts throwing crazy fists on all the Rottweilers, but its 3 on 1 and he gets beaten down .... Kingston holds Candice and forces her to watch as Low Ki & Homicide give Johnny the Cop Killa/ Warriors Way!!!!  OH MY GOD!!!!  

Trainers and EMT’s immediately hit the ring and tend to Johnny .... Kingston laughs as Candice is in tears as she covers her husband .... The Rottweilers leave, as Johnny is put in a hard collar and loaded on a stretcher and taken out of the arena ....

Paradigm TV #2 5d8b71671b9c0ec0da98dc51414973797ada58d9_00

* * * I edited these events because I made a mistake in writing Candice to be the one that was attacked by the Rottweilers .... It was supposed to be Johnny that was the victim of the attack, but I messed up .... so when you read this keep in mind that I actually went back and re-wrote history and these events happened a different way * * *

VIGNETTE - HIDEO ITAMI

Hideo Itami vignette - Itami exemplifies Bushido, or Fighting Spirit and takes whatever his opponents can dish out and returns fire in kind .... a former amateur kick-boxer, Itami’s style reflects that in his emphasis on strong kicks and strikes .... Ferocious and unintimidated, Itami has no problem taking on opponents twice his size ....

Chris Jericho (CANADA)
- vs -
‘The Black Swan’ Cara Noir (GREAT BRITAIN)

RESULTS:  Noir soaks in the reaction as he stands across from Jericho .... Meanwhile Jericho looks like he’s insulted that he’s even in this match ....

Cara goes for some wrestling early, and Jericho tries to prove he is the superior wrestler by matching his holds .... Jericho shoulder blocks Noir to the mat, but Noir is undeterred and tries it again and this time Jericho with a knee to the gut .... Jericho takes over and dominates, mocking Noir .... the story is Jericho is very arrogant in his offense because he feels Noir isn’t on his level .... Jericho begins to poke fun at the crowd as they try to get behind their ‘Internet darling’ as Jericho calls him .... Cara battles back briefly but Jericho suckers him to the outside and throw him into the steps .... the first 10 minutes is 95% Jericho in control, but Noir finally breaks through by hitting Swan Woo sending Jericho crashing into the corner .... Noir rallies now with a series of elbows and then gets a hanging Black Swan sleeper in the corner .... the next 5 minutes of the match is 100% Noir as he hits a release German suplex and a Rude Awakening .... As we are 15 minutes in we are at a stalemate .... Jericho escapes the package piledriver and hits a Bulldog and a Lionsault but only gets 2!  Noir fires back with a shoot headbutt, then Swan Woo is caught in mid-air and countered into the Walls of Jericho!  Ask Him!!!!  Noir battles and makes the ropes but Jericho drags him back to the center of the ring!  Noir reverses it into a cradle!  Jericho kicks out at 2!  Noir blocks the Codebreaker and catapults Jericho into the corner, then goes for the Black Swan sleeper but Jericho hits a back suplex before he can lock it in .... Another Lionsault but Noir gets the knees up!  Package piledriver but Jericho flips out to land behind Noir .... CODEBREAKER!  1 ... 2 ... 3!  

Jericho gets the win, but he’s obviously disgusted that it took him this long to put Noir away .... He didn’t destroy the crowd favorite like he promised and Noir comes out looking like more of a star than he did at the beginning as the fans cheer him .... Jericho pulls Noir to his feet and looks like he’s going to show him respect BUT KICKS HIM BETWEEN THE LEGS INSTEAD!  Jericho assaults Noir with right hands, then locks on the Walls of Jericho!  He ignores the ref trying to pull him off, keeping the hold on for a little bit before finally letting go .... Jericho leaves the ring, but then goes back and lays Noir out with the Judas Effect!  Noir is tended to as Jericho leaves with a disgusted look on his face ....

Paradigm TV #2 Jericho-Facial-hair

NEXT WEEK: 2nd Chance Qualifier for the final spot in the Championship Scramble Match:

'Limitless' Keith Lee vs. Cara Noir vs. Jeff Cobb vs. Shinske Nakamura
Back to top Go down

Paradigm TV #2
Page 1 of 1