FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paradigm TV #15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Paradigm TV #15 Empty
PostSubject: Paradigm TV #15   Paradigm TV #15 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 11:38 am

Paradigm TV #15 Britishfist-logo1
STRONG STYLE

/strôNG/ /stīl/

1. ‘... A style of wrestling evolved from Japanese Puroresu (プロレス) and traditional British Catch wrestling that incorporates full contact martial arts kicks and strikes with a strong emphasis placed on submission wrestling ...’

Paradigm TV #15 Cropped-newlogo

Paradigm TV #15 Dbdsuo8-b4ba12f6-f2ed-4f33-a873-02a5d7f81fc9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWI3ZDZiZDMtYTdkNi00MmRmLWE3MDEtMjRmYWI3OGQyMWZjXC9kYmRzdW84LWI0YmExMmY2LWYyZWQtNGYzMy1hODczLTAyYTVkN2Y4MWZjOS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQElite Champion:
Chris Jericho

Hometown:
Winnepeg, Mannitoba Canada Ireland

Finisher:
Judas Effect
Codebreaker
Walls of Jericho

Reign: 11/25/20
Monarch Women's Champion:
Deonna Purazzo

Hometown:
Hackettstown, New Jersey

Finisher:
Venus De Milo
Cosa Nostra (Cradle Piledriver)

Reign: 12/19/20
Paradigm TV #15 De2wpc8-049fad60-367e-4bb7-a219-f574b0e2c782.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDRlNjk5MTMtZTBmOC00YmIxLWJjNGYtZGQxOTZlNTMwZWFkXC9kZTJ3cGM4LTA0OWZhZDYwLTM2N2UtNGJiNy1hMjE5LWY1NzRiMGUyYzc4Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
Paradigm TV #15 Dcvh9zx-8291bb22-f184-4f1b-8373-4bb9cab392f3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTlmZDUzOGQtMDIwNS00NjQzLWE4Y2MtZTgyODQyZDQxOGRjXC9kY3ZoOXp4LTgyOTFiYjIyLWYxODQtNGYxYi04MzczLTRiYjljYWIzOTJmMy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQParadigm TV #15 Dd4dnpa-e5001781-1660-45f0-851d-7108abe79666.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGM3ODJlNGMtZmFlMC00YTg3LWI3YjEtYTc1MjU5OGQ5ZGY5XC9kZDRkbnBhLWU1MDAxNzgxLTE2NjAtNDVmMC04NTFkLTcxMDhhYmU3OTY2Ni5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQTag Team Champions:
Tomasso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano

Hometown:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Cleveland, Ohio

Finisher:
Willow's Bell, Fairytale Ending
Gargano Escape, One Final Beat

Reign: 01/25/21

ARENA: Royal Albert Hall

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Wade Barrett

INTERVIEWS: Gabby Loren & Dasha Fuentes
Paradigm TV #15 009

* * * SHOW OPENING HIGHLIGHT PACKAGE* * *

- Bianca BelAir won a women's battle royal to earn a Monarch title match against Deonna Purazzo ...

- Chris Jericho challenged Intercontinental Champion Jon Moxley to be his first guest on the HIGHLIGHT REEL, held live on PRO WRESTLING THIS WEEK ...

- Johnny Gargano and Eddie Kingston waged a violent and bloody war inside the abandoned CWX Temple, which saw the return of Candice LeRae as her husband vanquished Kingston and ended their feud that has raged on since the beginning of Paradigm ....

- In the POST CREDIT scene, the mysterious man in the shadows fired Eddie Kingston, and then looked out on the CWX Temple as mysterious crates were being moved in marked 'MLW' ....

- FROM PWTW Episode 2: Deonna Purazzo retained the MONARCH title with a disqualification victory over Bianca BelAir

- On the HIGHLIGHT REEL, Chris Jericho called out Jon Moxley but instead MJF arrived to have a back and forth with Jericho.  Moxley made his presence known, laying out Jericho with the Death Rider and standing tall as MJF escaped ....

We go ringside with Mauro Renallo and Matt Striker .... They hype tonights main event as Chris Jericho will defend the ELITE title against a man that has been on a big roll lately, 'Limitless' Keith Lee ....

Paradigm TV #15 Johnny-Gargano-Candice-LeRae

'REBEL HEART' hits and out come Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae to start the show .... Mauro talks about Candice showing up in the Temple last week and getting her own revenge on Eddie Kingston for what he has done to their family .... Johnny says it’s good to finally be back home .... he does the babyface thing and thanks the fans for having their back and all the tweets and well-wishes during both his recovery and then Candice’s recovery ....

Everyone saw what happened in the Temple between him and Eddie Kingston last week .... now it’s over .... But instead of being able to move on, Johnny has to go from one nightmare to another, and that is the return of Tommaso Ciampa .... Johnny says 3 years ago he closed the book on his friendship with Ciampa and he wants nothing to do with him .... There is no way to co-exist with a man like Tommaso Ciampa .... But then there is this *holds up 1/2 of the Paradigm tag team titles* .... But if holding these means being partners with Ciampa, then maybe he doesn't want to.

Johnny is interrupted by the arrival of The North .... Ethan Page has the mic and says it's another episode of As the World Turns .... Enough with the soap opera drama, The North have been screwed at every turn.  They should already have the belts .... Who do they need to talk to?  Eric Bischoff?  Tony Khan?  The man in the chair?  Since Johnny doesnt want the belts he can just hand them over to the rightful tag team champions, The North ....  

Johnny won't back down, so the North jump him.  Johnny gets the double team beatdown, but out of the back runs Ciampa! .... Ciampa hits the ring and runs wild on the North and clears the ring .... Ciampa turns his attention to Johnny, who is trying to pull himself off the mat from being beaten down .... CIAMPA GRABS HIM AND HITS WILLOWS BELL!!!! .... Ciampa has a disgusted look on his face, and he takes the tag title belt and lays it across Johnny's chest ....

IN THE BACK:

MVP approaches Bianca BelAir and offers her his services .... If he would have had her back, what happened at PRO WRESTLING THIS WEEK wouldn't have happened and she would be standing here with the Monarch title .... Montez Ford comes out of the bathroom and sees MVP there and gets up in his face .... MVP tells him to relax and says he is just looking out for his other 'brothers and sisters of color' .... Ford tells him to look somewhere else ....

* * * BELAIR STORMS OUT OF THE LOCKER ROOM LOOKING FOR DEONNA PURAZZO * * *

MVP's words have obviously fired up BelAir, and Ford follows her as she busts up into Valifornia's locker room and goes after Purazzo .... Ford holds her back .... BelAir wants another shot at the Monarch title but Purazzo says that BelAir couldn't get the job done at PWTW with all the eyes on her .... She can't believe that BelAir stooped so low to hit her with a chair and disrespect her like that ....

BelAir wants another shot, and Purazzo makes her a deal: if she can run the gauntlet against every member of Valifornia tonight she will give her another shot .... BelAir says that if she runs the gauntlet then she gets to decide what match it is .... Purazzo agrees, but says if BelAir fails then she won't get another shot ....

Tag Team Match:
Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar)
- vs -
Ever-Rise (Matt Martel & Chase Parker)

This is the debut for Authors of Pain, adding to an already-stacked tag team division .... This is a squash match, as the AOP attack and dominate .... they hit the super collider followed by the Last Chapter to win the match in dominating fashion ....

Winner: Authors of Pain
Time: 2:09

IN THE BACK:

Johnny Gargano is pissed and looking for Ciampa .... Candice is following him and trying to calm him down .... Johnny storms out of the arena, leaving Candice standing there ....

Singles Match:
Matt Riddle
- vs -
Ridge Holland w/ Mustache Mountain

Riddle attacks with strikes, but Holland stops that and starts tossing him around the ring with suplexes .... not to be outdone, Riddle shows his deceptive strength by hitting the rolling Karelin lift suplexes .... Riddle hits a Ripcord Final Flash (bicycle knee), but Holland no-sells and beats his chest .... RIDDLE GRABS HIM AND HITS A FISHERMAN’S BUSTER!  Riddle follows with shoot kicks to the chest, but Holland ducks the wind up roundhouse and tosses Riddle in a German!  Riddle no-sells it and pops up!  German Suplex to Holland!  Holland no-sells again and fires up!  RIDDLE WITH BRO 2 SLEEP INTO ANOTHER GERMAN SUPLEX!!!!  1 ... 2 ... Holland kicks out!!!!  Holland catches Riddle off the top and goes for Northern Grit but Riddle slips out .... FINAL FLASH!  1 ... 2 ... Noooo!  Riddle to the top, but the Floating Bro hits the exposed knees of Holland!  Holland up ... Devastating Northern Lariat to the back of Riddle's head!  He scoops him up .... NORTHERN GRIT!  1 ... 2 ... 3!

Winner: Ridge Holland
Time: 13:44

This is a real breakthrough win for Holland, and the announcers put him over but you can tell he went through a war as he has to be helped to the back by Bate & Seven ...

Paradigm TV #15 Ridge-holland-848

IN THE BACK:

Valifornia is game planning for the gauntlet match against BelAir tonight .... Hyan says no way they can lost this match, which leads to Purazzo berating her and saying that she almost caused her to lose at PWTW because she threw the chair into the ring.  Hyan reminds Purazzo that she TOLD her to hand her the chair .... Purazzo shhhh's her and says she has been the weak link lately and Valifornia doesn't tolerate weak links .... She has a chance to redeem herself tonight and tells her to stop BelAir from getting to the end of the gauntlet .... Hyan says she won't let her down.
[/b]

Up next, out comes the ELITE champion Chris Jericho to the ring ....

Paradigm TV #15 Chris-Jericho-US-Champion-Cropped

* * * We get highlights of Jericho's interaction with MVP from this weeks Pro Wrestling This Week * * *

JERICHO - "Quiet ... QUIET!  For those of you parasites living under a rock that did not happen to see this week's episode of Pro Wrestling This Week, you may not understand my outrage .... I am supposed to be concentrating on defending the ELITE title against Keith Lee tonight, but all I can think about is that stupid idiot Jon Moxley putting his hands on me .... disrespecting me!  All I can hear is MJF's little whiny millenial voice inside my head, interrupting me and ruining the debut of the biggest wrestling talk show in history!  

But I finally understand now.  I understand why Jon Moxley refused to come on my show.  I understand why that little hipster MJF wanted to latch onto the coattails of the a star of my caliber.  I have called out Jon Moxley week after week and waited for a response, but all I get is crickets.  Jon Moxley, your silence DEAFENING.  You knew that if you came on my show you would have to answer the tough questions.  You would have to come face to face with your destiny.  And that is that the 'Jon Moxley Farewell Tour' has begun.  You are silent because YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!  

I am SICK of the disresepect!  I am a rockstar, a former world champion!  I am the #1 contender to the Intercontinental title!  And you know what happens when you disrespect Chris Jericho?  Do you?  Do you know what happens? (*Jericho takes out his clipboard, but then slowly lowers it*) No, no, no.  What happens is bad news for Keith Lee tonight.  Because apparently MJF, Jon Moxley, and all of these 'stupid idiots', present company included, need to be reminded who Chris Jericho is ...."

ANNOUNCEMENT: It is announced that Johnny Gargano & Tomasso Ciampa will defend the Paradigm tag team titles against The North next week ....

IN THE BACK:

Candice LeRae talks to Dasha backstage .... She says it's been a tough year for them and she thought they were through the worst part .... She doesn’t really know what to think about what’s going on .... She should be happy for Gargano being a tag champion, but she can’t .... what’s worse, the Rottweilers or Ciampa? .... Ciampa is a man that they welcomed into their home and became family, but this business tore their family apart ....

Deonna Purazzo walks up with the rest of Valifornia and interrupts, and cannot believe the disrespect .... Who the hell is Candice LeRae anyway?  This is supposed to be HER interview time so she can talk about how they are about to destroy Bianca BelAir once and for all .... But instead Dasha is talking to Candice?  Candice interrupts and says that this is HER interview time, not Purazzo's .... Deonna holds up the title in her face and says she is the champion so all the air time belongs to her .... In case she missed it since she’s been at home on vacation, but there is a pecking order now and she is low on that totem pole .... Purazzo is the leader of this locker room and Candice isn't even on her radar.  All she knows how to do is be a housewife and take care of her husband .... She tells her to watch what they do to BelAir tonight ....

As we get ready for the gauntlet match, Mauro and Matt Striker talk about how Deonna Purazzo is making a lot of enemies backstage that are gunning for her ....

Gauntlet Match:
Bianca BelAir
- vs -
VALIFORNIA w/ SoCal Val

Up first is Reika Saiki .... BelAir is very aggressive at first, looking to get this one over early .... Saiki actually matches power with BelAir early on, but BelAir hits a spear but then misses a moonsault .... BelAir lands on her feet, but appears to tweak her knee in the process .... Saiki goes to work on the knee, but BelAir fights through it and ends up scoring with the KOD for the pin .... REIKA SAIKI IS ELIMINATED

Up next is Hyan.  Purazzo tells her to 'sweep the leg' .... Hyan looks to object, saying she can beat BelAir .... Purazzo tells her to redeem herself to the champ .... Hyan enters and immediately attacks the knee .... BelAir tries to fight it off and hits a hard forearm .... BelAir teases the KOD but is one one leg .... Hyan gets the figure four, but Purazzo reaches in and grabs Hyan's arms for extra leverage .... It seems like Hyan is trying to pull free, but Purazzo won't let go .... The ref counts to 5 and disqualifies Hyan!!! .... HYAN IS ELIMINATED

Hyan argues with Purazzo afterwards, asking why she wouldn't let go.  Purazzo jabs her finger in Hyan's chest and tells her not to talk to the champ like that!  ROLLUP FROM BEHIND BY BELAIR!  1 ... 2 ... 3!!!!  BelAir has just pinned the champion!!!!DEONNA PURAZZO IS ELIMINATED

BelAir looks to have won the match, but Purazzo quickly grabs the microphone .... That didn't count!  She wasn't ready!  The ref tells her the decision is final and goes to raise BelAir's hand, but Purazzo interjects again .... You thought she was the last entrant?  No, there is one more person.  The newest member of Valifornia ....

SPOILER:

Green attacks BelAir from behind and beats her down.  Green goes after the knee, but BelAir kicks her off into the turnbuckles .... Green up top, but BelAir whips her with her braid and causes her to crash and burn .... Spear by BelAir but she rolls away clutching the knee .... Green has time to recover, but BelAir avoids the curb stomp THEN PICKS GREEN UP FOR THE KOD WHILE STANDING ON ONE LEG!!!!  BelAir hits it!  1 ... 2 ... Purazzo has seen enough and she hits the ring to attack BelAir for the DQ!

Winner: Bianca BelAir
Time: 20:01

BelAir has earned another shot at the title, and this time she gets to pick the stipulation.  Purazzo and Green attack her, and Purazzo brings in a chair .... She is going to make sure BelAir doesn't make it to the match .... She puts BelAir's leg inside a steel chair and is going to Pillman-ize it, when HIkaru Shida, Jordynne Grace and Candice LeRae run out of the back for the save!  They clear the ring, and Valifornia + their newest member head to the back .... BelAir, Grace, Shida and LeRae are clearly not buddies, as they are all after the same thing, and they cautiously eye each other as Valifornia makes their escape ....

VIGNETTE:

We see a man sitting in a dark room .... he is seated and slumped over with his elbows resting on his knees .... his face is hidden by a hooded sweatshirt .... Both his palms are open, and in one hand is a red pill and in the other is a blue pill (A reference to The Matrix).

MAN - "Every second of your life that you spend staring at this screen is another second wasted.  Aimlessly watching ... commenting ... scrolling ... liking ... sharing ... trolling .... Your life is so empty that you spend it searching for someone else to live vicariously through .... A celebrity, a musician, an actor, a politician, a blue check mark, a ‘superstar’ .... Do you think how you’re supposed to think? .... Do you just consume and consume what they tell you to?  Are you a statistic?  Are you just treading water?  Find your purpose ... challenge yourself .... damage yourself .... Find ... your ... purpose!  I have, and now I am everything you’re not .... you have been warned.  Free ... your ... mind ..."

FADE OUT

Main Event: For the Paradigm 'ELITE' title
(Champion) Chris Jericho
- vs -
'Limitless' Keith Lee

Keith Lee makes his entrance, only to be blindsided by Chris Jericho wielding a steel chair!!!!  Jericho is screaming as he blasts Lee all across his upper body with the chair .... The trainers come out to check on Lee as Jericho yells at the fans at ringside some more ....

JERICHO - "I'm Chris Jericho!  I'm Chris Jericho damnit!!!!  Respect me!  I'm the Best ... in the World ... at what I ..."

Jericho trails off as Keith Lee pushes his way past the trainers and rolls in the ring.  Lee is slumped in the corner and the ref comes over to check on him ....

LEE - "Ring the bell!"

The ref objects ...

LEE - "I said ring the damn bell!!!!"

Jericho attacks again, but walks right into GROUND ZERO!  

Paradigm TV #15 Giphy

1 ... 2 ... 3!

But wait!  Jericho puts his foot on the ropes AFTER the 3 count, but when the ref looks up after the count he sees it and assumes it was already there.  The ref restarts the match!!!!  Lee walks right into the Judas Effect from Jericho and it knocks him all the way out of the ring to the floor!  Jericho yells at the ref to count Lee out, and Jericho is content to win like that, but Lee somehow makes it back into the ring at 9!!!! .... Jericho goes for a Codebreaker but Lee blocks him in mid-air .... He powers him up INTO THE SPIRIT BOMB!!!!  Lee can't cover, and Jericho rolls to the floor .... the ref starts his count, but Jericho decides to take a walk and grabs his title and heads up the ramp .... the ref reaches the 10 count and calls for the bell ....

Winner by countout: Keith Lee
Time: 15:04

POST MATCH: Lee calls Jericho back to the ring and he isn't gonna win like that .... He wants another restart, but Jericho declines .... Jericho heads up the ramp and holds up the title

BUT HERE COMES JON MOXLEY!!!!  DEATH RIDER ON THE RAMP BY MOXLEY!!!!  Jericho is laid out and Moxley stands tall over him again as we fade out ....

Paradigm TV #15

* * POST CREDIT SCENE * *

We see Eric Bischoff and Tony Khan walking up the steps to the Temple .... they enter an office with a large window, the same office that we saw in the post-credit scene of last weeks show .... As they enter the office, Jaxson Ryker, Wesley Blake and Steve Cutler step out of the shadows behind them and block the way out .... Bischoff swallows hard while Tony Khan thinks everything is fine .... The chair at the desk is turned facing out the window, and the shadows once again hide his identity .... Tony Khan goes to sit down at the desk ....

MAN IN THE CHAIR - "Don't bother sitting.  This won't take long ..."

Now Khan appears nervous as well ....

BISCHOFF - *clears throat* "You wanted to see us sir?"

MAN IN THE CHAIR - "Neither one of you were able to handle the Eddie Kingston problem, but as you can see, I took care of that myself.  And that got me thinking.  Now that I have some more time on my hands, maybe I need to take more of an active role in things ...."

KHAN - "I assure you sir, I have everything under control.  I followed your instructions to the letter and ...."

MAN IN THE CHAIR - "See, that is where we see things differently.  On the contrary Tony, you have treated Paradigm like your own personal fantasy league and made emotional decisons ....  Trying to live up to the Khan name.  Well, I don't have time for games.  I have a goal in mind ...."

The chair spins around.

Paradigm TV #15 Donald-trump-the-apprentice

TRUMP - "Tony ... you're fired."

KHAN - "But, but sir ..."

TRUMP: "Get him out of here."

KHAN: "No Wait!"

The Forgotten Sons grab him and drag him out, leaving just Trump and Bischoff there ....  

TRUMP: "You don't have to talk, just listen.  I tolerated Khan's behavior because I've had a lot on my plate with all the impeachment trials and voter fraud investigations.  But that's over now.  And now that the Temple is almost complete, and the wall is built, it will be a perfect staging ground for taking us to the 'Major Leagues'"

Trump stands up and he and Bischoff walk over to the window.  The Temple below, which was the battleground for Gargano and Kingston going to war a week ago, now looks totally different .... There are banners hanging above the arena with the letters 'MLW' .... where we see banners hanging above the arena with the MLW logo ....

TRUMP: "MLW is going to make wrestling great again ...."

BISCHOFF: "Yes sir ..."

Paradigm TV #15 4itUhVBa4_X6UNF5k4FpodwFdybeXP_rucyW9q8J6Bic3Oa9G51ds6UMixUOvP6nfj1fum5GrgFw92Lvc5Ws8uSb89MRhBDG66do_PZjcvjKfBAsJH1DKsWGfwFasAAy0--zfQ

Paradigm TV #15 Logo
Back to top Go down

Paradigm TV #15
Page 1 of 1