FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PARADIGM #16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PARADIGM #16 Empty
PostSubject: PARADIGM #16   PARADIGM #16 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 11:39 am

PARADIGM #16 Britishfist-logo1
STRONG STYLE

/strôNG/ /stīl/

1. ‘... A style of wrestling evolved from Japanese Puroresu (プロレス) and traditional British Catch wrestling that incorporates full contact martial arts kicks and strikes with a strong emphasis placed on submission wrestling ...’
PARADIGM #16 Cropped-newlogo

PARADIGM #16 Dbdsuo8-b4ba12f6-f2ed-4f33-a873-02a5d7f81fc9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWI3ZDZiZDMtYTdkNi00MmRmLWE3MDEtMjRmYWI3OGQyMWZjXC9kYmRzdW84LWI0YmExMmY2LWYyZWQtNGYzMy1hODczLTAyYTVkN2Y4MWZjOS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQElite Champion:
Chris Jericho

Hometown:
Winnepeg, Mannitoba Canada Ireland

Finisher:
Judas Effect
Codebreaker
Walls of Jericho

Reign: 11/25/20
Monarch Women's Champion:
Deonna Purazzo

Hometown:
Hackettstown, New Jersey

Finisher:
Venus De Milo
Cosa Nostra (Cradle Piledriver)

Reign: 12/19/20
PARADIGM #16 De2wpc8-049fad60-367e-4bb7-a219-f574b0e2c782.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDRlNjk5MTMtZTBmOC00YmIxLWJjNGYtZGQxOTZlNTMwZWFkXC9kZTJ3cGM4LTA0OWZhZDYwLTM2N2UtNGJiNy1hMjE5LWY1NzRiMGUyYzc4Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
PARADIGM #16 Dcvh9zx-8291bb22-f184-4f1b-8373-4bb9cab392f3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTlmZDUzOGQtMDIwNS00NjQzLWE4Y2MtZTgyODQyZDQxOGRjXC9kY3ZoOXp4LTgyOTFiYjIyLWYxODQtNGYxYi04MzczLTRiYjljYWIzOTJmMy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQPARADIGM #16 Dd4dnpa-e5001781-1660-45f0-851d-7108abe79666.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGM3ODJlNGMtZmFlMC00YTg3LWI3YjEtYTc1MjU5OGQ5ZGY5XC9kZDRkbnBhLWU1MDAxNzgxLTE2NjAtNDVmMC04NTFkLTcxMDhhYmU3OTY2Ni5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQTag Team Champions:
Tomasso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano

Hometown:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Cleveland, Ohio

Finisher:
Willow's Bell, Fairytale Ending
Gargano Escape, One Final Beat

Reign: 01/25/21

ARENA: Royal Albert Hall

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Wade Barrett

INTERVIEWS: Gabby Loren & Dasha Fuentes
PARADIGM #16 009
* * * SHOW OPENING * * *

Valifornia opens the show with Monarch Champion Deonna Purazzo and the newest member, Chelsea Green ....

DEONNA PURAZZO - “Well, well, well.  Here we are again.  Valifornia, the most dominant force in women’s wrestling and we only get stronger.  Along with me, The Virtuosa, the most dominant champion in Women's Wrestling.  We were already doninant, well, ALMOST.  Hyan made one too many mistakes and we sent her back to developmental.  But now, with an absolute star like Chelsea Green, we definitely upgraded.  Now we are stronger than ever and will continue to dominate.  Which brings me to last week, and you, Bianca BelAir.  Ok, so you may have won the Gauntlet match but you paid the price.  You see, you don’t get to be the Virtuosa without always being 2 steps ahead of your opponents.  You won, congratulations.  But now you are walking around on one leg.  Will you even make it to our match?  By all means girl, shoot your shot.  But the stipulation you choose is meaningless, because I’m playing chess while you’re just playing checkers ....”

Bianca BelAir comes out.  She doesn't play chess OR checkers, but if she did she would be the 'EST' at that just like she is the 'EST' at everything else .... She says she is on Purazzo's ass and now she's desperate ....  She has always had her friends there to save her at the last second, but they won't be able to save her now .... Because when they fight they are going to be locked INSIDE A STEEL CAGE!!!!

Purazzo looks very worried, as Val and the other members of Valifornia try to calm her down .... Bianca's music hits and she blows Purazzo a kiss ....

WE GO TO THE BACK w/ BRITISH STRONG STYLE:

Trent Seven and Tyler Bate put over Ridge Holland's win over Matt Riddle last week .... They talk about his bareknuckle fighting and rugby past and say he turned in a breakout performance, and he has his eye on the ELITE title .... Pete Dunne interrupts and gives zero fucks about being outnumbered 3-1 .... Dunne says Holland thinks he's the next big thing to come out of the UK, but Dunne disagrees .... Dunne says that he is the measuring stick and if Hoilland wants a fight he will take him into deep waters .... and he knows he can't swim ....

Singles Match:
Mia Yim
- vs -
Killer Kelly

This is a very snug and aggressive showing by both ladies, who have kind of been lost in the shuffle in the Paradigm womens division .... Both women lay their shit in very stiff, and Yim gets the win following the 'Protect Ya Neck' finisher ....

Winner: Mia Yim
Time: 4:11

Both ladies meet in the middle and shake hands afterwards ....

IN THE BACK:

Montez Ford catches MVP talking to Bianca again .... He doesn't like it ....  MVP tells him to chill, and that 'they' need to stick together ....  Companies like this were built on the backs of people that 'look like us' ....  He wants to make sure they are getting the opportunities they deserve ....  Ford steps to MVP, who holds his hands up and says he is just a manager ....  Shane Taylor steps to Ford and gets in between them, and says he handles MVP's business .... Angelo Dawkins is there to try to calm his partner down, and Taylor says that he handles things in the ring and he will see Ford out there later ....

Singles Match:
'Bruiserweight' Pete Dunne
- vs -
Ridge Holland

Dunne looks for the joint manipulations early on, but Holland traps both arms and unleashes a series of trapped headbutts .... Suplexes follow and Dunne is getting tossed around, but Dunne rolls to the floor .... Holland eats an enziguri as Dunne runs off the steps, but he tries it a 2nd time and Holland catches him and powerslams him on the floor .... from here it is all Holland with power moves, but Dunne fights back with an X-Plex out of nowhere for a double down .... Both men got to their feet in opposite corners to thunderous applause .... A striking exchange ensues and Dunne rocks Holland with a hard forearm followed Bitter End but Holland kicks out at 2!!!! .... Dunne gets the triangle choke and starts snapping the fingers, but Holland powers him up into a powerbomb!  Dunne holds on, but Holland powerbombs him a 2nd time .... The hold is broken, but Holland picks him up a 3rd time and hits a buckle bomb!  Dunne stumbles out, and Holland turns him inside out with a lariat that finally gets the 3 count .... 2 weeks, 2 hugely impressive wins for Ridge Holland ....  

Winner: Ridge Holland
Time: 13:35

POST MATCH: Bate & Seven check on Holland, while Riddle checks on Dunne .... The fans applaud the effort .... We almost get a show of respect afterwards, but then British Strong Style attack the Broserweights!  Riddle goes outside and grabs 2 chairs and tosses 1 to Dunne .... They stand back to back and hold British Strong Style at bay, and they finally give up and walk up the ramp .... Riddle takes the mic and says they want a fight so they can have a 6 man match next week .... Seven accepts, saying there are 3 of them but he only sees 2 of them .... Riddle says don't worry, they knows someone they can call ....

VIGNETTE:

We go to a playground at night where we see Tomasso Ciampa hanging out on one of the swings .... He talks about his 3 year feud with Gargano ....

CIAMPA - "Johnny, Johnny, Johnny ....  what a failure you have been ...."  

(* We are shown a highlight package of career highlights of Johnny Gargano over the years, mainly of the times he came up short in matches.  Failing to win the United States title, losing the US title to the Miz in a ladder match, Gargano & Ciampa failing to become the first Progress tag team champions, forfeiting the US title after being injured, contantly being laid out by the Rottweilers *)

CIAMPA - "Johnny, you WERE a failure.  But as soon as I came back into your life, you became a winner again.  3 Years ago, Johnny, I took you to school and showed you what it was like to be a killer.  And you know what Johnny, you listened.  You surprised me when you showed you could be that killer.  You bashed my skull with a chair and sent me away for 3 years.

PARADIGM #16 Maxresdefault

(* Ciampa holds up the Paradigm tag title belt *)

CIAMPA - "This right here, this was always where our journey was supposed to end .... tag team gold.  We were going to do it together.  But you became selfish and let your own pride get in the way.  It was YOUR fault that I did what I did.  You wanted a singles belt, and you let that sabotage OUR goals as a team.  Don't ever forget Johnny, you turned your back on me long before I turned my back on you ...."

Singles Match:
Shane Taylor w/MVP
- vs -
Montez Ford w/ Angelo Dawkins

Ford sticks and moves, using his crazy athleticism to offset Taylor's massive size and strength .... Ford scores with a dropkick and then a dive that almost winds up with him in the crowd .... Taylor fights back with some heavy hitting moves with MVP directing traffic and saying 'It didn't have to be this way!'  Ford fights back with a blockbuster for a nearfall, but Taylor rolls out of the way of the Mile High Frog Splash and Ford crashes and burns .... Taylor with a splash, but then picks him up and hits 'Welcome to the Land' (running fire thunder driver) and puts Ford down for the 3 count ....

Winner: Shane Taylor
Time: 5:32

IN THE BACK:

Dasha catches up to Jordynne Grace walking in the back ....  'Thicc Mama Pump' hasn't forgotten that Deonna Purazzo was the one that cost her a chance to win the battle royal at Paradigm #14 ....  She came out last week to bail out Bianca BelAir, but she wants Bianca, Hikaru Shida, Candice Lerae or anyone else to know that she isn't their friend ....  They may have a common enemy in Valifornia, but they ALL want the MONARCH title ....

She walks up to the door to Valifornia's locker room and beats on the door, calling Purazzo out.  Instead, Chelsea Green answers and she says Purazzo is busy with 'champion stuff'.  Grace wouldn't understand .... Grace says she understands just fine, so why doesn't Green meet her in the ring instead .... Reika Saiki comes out next .... Green says Grace is outnumbered, but Grace doesn't care and says she will fight both of them.  They can't keep Purazzo safe forever ....

Up next, ELITE champion Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring .... Jericho has a crazed look in his eye ....

* We see highlights of a frustrated Chris Jericho walking out last week and getting counted out against Keith Lee .... Jon Moxley showed up to lay Jericho out once again after the match *

PARADIGM #16 Atl_FA_CQAEq8v3

JERICHO - "Quiet ... Quiet ... QUIET!  You parasites BE QUIET!  I am the star of this brand, this company, this SPORT!  And you will respect me!  All week I have been dealing with the disrespect from you trolls on social media because I walked out of the match with Keith Lee.  Well, I dont have to play by the rules because I am already a living legend and I do what I want!  And simply put Keith Lee just isn't worth my time .... No, my time, my every waking second is focused on one man and that is Jon Moxley.  My sights are set on the Intercontinental title and Wrestlemania because now more than ever the Intercontinental title deserves better ...."

"Jon Moxley has not been man enough to come out and meet me face to face, he only wants to come in when my back is turned.  And why is that?  It is because he knows that everything I have said about his mediocre reign as champion is TRUE!  Is that the man that you want as your champion?  Did you forget who you are dealing with?  I don't just say I am the Best in the World, I AM THE BEST ... IN THE WORLD ... AT WHAT I DO!  I make history Moxley!  I have made Wrestlemania history beofre! ... March 26th, 2011 .... I carried that stupid idiot Tully Blanchard for 90 minutes and elevated him.  He went on to be considered one of the greatest champions in UWF history, because of ME .... You're welcome Tully!  Mania is the stage where the stars shine and no star shines brighter than Chris Jericho.  So the UWF Board of Governors need to do the right thing and put me in the Intercontinental match at Mania so I can make history again!  So I can save the Intercontinental title from mediocrity!  Do you understand ... what I'm saying to you ... Right Now ?!?!"

Jericho is FUMING.  He throws the mic down and walks off ....

IN THE BACK:

Keith Lee is watching Jericho on a monitor.  Dasha approaches for comment and Lee says that he is not done with Jericho by a longshot.  Jericho ran from him last week, but he can't run fast enough to get away from Lee .... Sooner, rather than later Jericho is going to 'Bask in his Glory' ....

Lee is interrupted as Shane Taylor comes into view .... (* It was established in a backstage segment on Paradigm #14 that Lee and Taylor are best friends behind the scenes and actually broke into the business together.  Lee has been featured more, while Taylor has only recently signed with a major UWF promotion *) .... Taylor asks Lee when someone else is going to get opportunities besides him .... Taylor says that Lee is managements 'one black friend' .... as long as he gets his chances then they don't have to explain why no one else is getting them .... They don't have to explain why someone like him has been knocking on the door for years without getting a call back or even a text saying 'thanks for trying' .... Say what you want about MVP, he's the one that opened the door for him .... He leaves Lee standing there speechless ....

Tag Team Match:
Valifornia (Chelsea Green & Reika Saiki) w/ So Cal Val
- vs -
Jordynne Grace & Candice LeRae

Jordynne comes out ready to fight Valifornia alone, but Candice LeRae comes out to be Jordynne's partner, making it a tag team match .... Candice and Jordynne work well together, with Candice electrifying the crowd with some dives and springboard moves .... at one point Grace presses Candice over her head and tosses her to the floor on top of Saiki and Green .... Saiki takes Grace out with a kendo stick, leaving Candice by herself and Green is able to hit the Unprettier for the 3 count on Candice ....

Winners: Chelsea Green & Reika Saiki
Time: 6:09

POST MATCH: Valifornia heads up the ramp, but Hikaru Shida comes out with her trusty kendo stick and blocks their path.  Green and Val back off, but Saiki stands her ground .... the 2 japanese ladies get nose to nose, and Shida challenges her to a one on one match .... Saiki accepts ....

VIGNETTE:

We get another vignette of a man sitting in a dark room .... he has on a hoodie with the hood pulled over his head so you can’t see his face .... In his open palms are a blue pill and a red pill (another Matrix reference) ....
MAN - "Pro wrestling is not some dream job .... It is not a 'noble endeavor'.  We create these facades to cover our true identities in order to ‘get over’.  Then what do we do with it?  We complain on social media.  If the blue check marks knew who we really were, what we really thought, would we be 'cancelled'?  Nothing in this world is real.  Spray tans and nair and baby oil .... makeup to hide our blemishes to the camera.  Catchphrases to sell t-shirts, cool entrance music .... Is it about passion or profit?  We shake each other’s hand and then stab each other in the back.  There is no honor among thieves .... Where the honor truly lies is tearing yourself down only to create something greater .... only when you’ve lost everything are you free to do anything ...."

The man tosses the blue pill on the ground and crushes it beneath his boot.  

MAN - "You have been warned ...."

Paradigm Tag Team Title Match:
(Champions) Tomasso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano
- vs -
The North (Ethan Page & Josh Alexander)

Johnny comes out, but there is no Ciampa .... Johnny shakes his head in disgust like he knew this would happen .... Johnny goes at it alone against The North, and actually has the advantage in the early moments until the double teams start happening .... The North work Johnny over, but can't put him away.  Ciampa ends up showing up toward the end of the match, just in time to run wild and lay everyone out .... Ciampa takes out both Page and Alexander as  Johnny tries to pull himself up using the corner .... He looks across the ring and realizes Ciampa is standing in the opposite corner with Page trapped between them .... Gargano looks hesitant but Ciampa yells at him to 'DO IT!' .... THEY HIT MEET IN THE MIDDLE!  Johnny backs up, expecting Ciampa to come after him, but Ciampa offers him the cover and Gargano reluctantly pins Page for the 3 count ....

Winner: Johnny Gargano & Tomasso Ciampa
Time: 12:02

Ciampa smiles and claps for Johnny like he is proud of him.  THEN HE GRABS JOHNNY AND LAYS HIM OUT WITH THE AIR RAID CRASH!  Ciampa holds up both belts, then tosses Johnny’s title on his chest and walks away with his ....

POST CREDIT SCENE

We are back in the dark office setting high above the Temple.  We Donald Trump, revealed last week as the man behind Paradigm as well as the rebuilding of the Temple, facing out the window.  Eric Bischoff enters the office, and Trump starts monologuing ....

TRUMP - "I was the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln.  I made America greater than it had been in a long, long time.  Now I will do that for the UWF.  I was once the most powerful man in the free world ... Now I am the most powerful man in the wrestling world.  I know what the people want, they want violence.  Here, in the Temple, I will give it to them.  But this place is just the beginning.  MLW will make wrestling Great Again.  Go, finish overseeing the preparations ...."

Bischoff nods at Trump's back and then turns and leaves .... We see a closeup on Trump's face from the side and he smiles.  But as he turns back toward his desk, he notices there is an hourglass sitting on his desk .... Trump looks around for who could have put it there, but there is no one in sight .... the office is empty ....

FADE OUT ....
Back to top Go down

PARADIGM #16
Page 1 of 1