FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paradigm TV #9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Paradigm TV #9 Empty
PostSubject: Paradigm TV #9   Paradigm TV #9 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 11:15 am

Paradigm TV #9 Britishfist-logo1
STRONG STYLE

/strôNG/ /stīl/

1. ‘... A style of wrestling evolved from Japanese Puroresu (プロレス) and traditional British Catch wrestling that incorporates full contact martial arts kicks and strikes with a strong emphasis placed on submission wrestling ...’
Paradigm TV #9 Cropped-newlogo

Elite Champion:
Chris Jericho

Hometown:
Winnepeg, Mannitoba Canada Ireland

Finisher:
Judas Effect
Codebreaker
Walls of Jericho

Reign: 11/25/20
Paradigm TV #9 Dbdsuo8-b4ba12f6-f2ed-4f33-a873-02a5d7f81fc9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWI3ZDZiZDMtYTdkNi00MmRmLWE3MDEtMjRmYWI3OGQyMWZjXC9kYmRzdW84LWI0YmExMmY2LWYyZWQtNGYzMy1hODczLTAyYTVkN2Y4MWZjOS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Paradigm TV #9 The_broserweights_nxt_tag_team_champs_2020_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16_dduoa30-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0zMTAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYzc4MmU0Yy1mYWUwLTRhODctYjdiMS1hNzUyNTk4ZDlkZjlcL2RkdW9hMzAtNDc3NjAxZDgtOWMyZi00NjljLTg3MTUtMTVjNDdmZThlYzJkLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD00MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQTag Team Champions:
’Bro-serweights’ (Matt Riddle & Pete Dunne)

Hometown:
Las Vegas, Nevada
Birmingham, England

Finisher:
Bitter End
Bro-mission

Reign: 12/16/20

Monarch Women's Champion:
Deonna Purazzo

Hometown:
Hackettstown, New Jersey

Finisher:
Venus De Milo
Cosa Nostra (Cradle Piledriver)

Reign: 12/19/20
Paradigm TV #9 De2wpc8-049fad60-367e-4bb7-a219-f574b0e2c782.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDRlNjk5MTMtZTBmOC00YmIxLWJjNGYtZGQxOTZlNTMwZWFkXC9kZTJ3cGM4LTA0OWZhZDYwLTM2N2UtNGJiNy1hMjE5LWY1NzRiMGUyYzc4Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Paradigm TV #9 009

ARENA: Royal Albert Hall

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Wade Barrett

INTERVIEWS: Gabby Loren & Dasha Fuentes

* * * SHOW OPENING VIDEO PACKAGE * * *

Mauro Renallo and Wade Barrett are at the desk ... Happy 2021 to everyone ... They recap the last show of 2020, where controversy reigned supreme as Cara Noir left with the Paradigm Elite title ... Chris Jericho would still go on to reach the finals of the UWF 'Best of the Best' tournament before finally succumbing to Daniel Bryan ... In the midst of all of this, rumors regarding the future of Paradigm has begun circulating on the internet ... Mauro says that he is as much in the dark as everyone else is, but they are here tonight to do their jobs and they have a big show planned ....

1. Ridge Holland (GREAT BRITAIN) vs. Ilja Dragunov (RUSSIA)

Show kicks off with a stiff hoss battle with these two beating the shit out of each other .... The announcers put Holland over as a breakout star, and he is able to earn an impressive hard-fought victory by hitting the Northern Grit on Dragunov, bringing their feud to an end ....

Up next, we get a pre-recorded statement from Eddie Kingston and his attorney Clarence Mason .... Kingston insists that he isn't 'fired' but instead hes on 'paid vacation' .... Mason reiterates Kingstons demands as part of his impending lawsuit against Paradigm stemming from Johnny Gargano ramming Kingston with his car .... Kingston says that if Bischoff doesnt want to give him a match against Johnny Gargano then he wants a match against Bischoff instead!  He doesnt care either way, but he's giving Bischoff a chance to take the easy way out .... Give him his match and let people pay a fuck ton of money to watch him kill Johnny Gargano .... Because he would hate for his lawsuit to fuck up the company selling to Disney .... Oh shit!  Was I supposed to say that?  See you in court, or in the ring ... he doesn't give a shit ....

We cut to Dasha Fuentes with Eric Bischoff .... Bischoff is not going to entertain any of Kingstons insane demands, and he is not going to comment on the situation because the contracts of the Rottweilers and Johnny Gargano have been voided .... As far as the 'internet rumors' about a potential sale, he is not going to speak for Tony Khan or anyone else in management on the situation .... He is here to put on the best in-ring product and thats what hes going to do ....

Up next, we get an in-ring segment with the arrival of 'Valifornia', consisting of SoCal Val, the Monarch Champion Deonna Purazzo, and Hyan .... SoCal Val welcomes Hyan as her newest client, and says together they are the strongest, most sophisticated group in women’s wrestling .... They have class, elegance, and intelligence .... Purazzo interrupts and takes the mic from Val, and she's furious and embarrassed by what BelAir did to her last week .... how dare she disrespect the Monarch champion like that????  Purazzo says she is responsiblefor putting the biggest so-called ‘stars’ on this roster on the shelf and in the process proved that she is the brightest one of all .... She calls BelAir an 'inconvenience' and tells Hyan to take care of her tonight .... Purazzo will defend the title next week, but it won't be against BelAir ....

2. Bianca BelAir (UNITED STATES) def. Hyan w/ SoCal Val & Deonna Purazzo (UNITED STATES)

Hyan attacks the previously-injured arm of BelAir, with Purazzo shouting instructions from the outside .... BelAir overcomes and pins Hyan following the KOD ....

POST MATCH: BelAir challenges Purazzo to get in the ring, but Hyan attacks from behind .... Hyan and Purazzo beat down BelAir, but Hikaru Shida runs out of the back with her kendo stick and clears the ring!  Shida points the kendo stick at Hyan and says 'next week!'  Valifornia heads for the back ....

BACKSTAGE - Dasha Fuentes discusses the current tag team situation in Paradigm .... Teams are breathing down the Broserweights neck, and the competition is getting fierce .... Up next the Broserweights will defend against Mustache Mountain ....

This brings in Grizzled Young Veterans to interrupt .... Gibson says he's 'Liverpools #1' and they are Grizzled ... GRIZZLED Young Veterans .... They are the best tag team in the UK and sooooooon to be recognized as the #1 tag team in the entire world .... they are setting their sights on the Paradigm tag team championships .... The North come in and tell them to pump the breaks .... they lay their own claim to the belts, which leads to the two teams agreeing to a match for next week ....

3. Paradigm Tag Team Titles:
(Champions) Bro-serweights ---- Pete Dunne (GREAT BRITAIN) & Matt Riddle (UNITED STATES) vs. Mustache Mountain ---- Tyler Bate & Trent Seven (GREAT BRITAIN)

This is a classic back and forth wrestling match .... Riddle takes most of the heat and Dunne is hardly in the ring to face his former teammates .... Riddle finally makes the hot tag and Dunne hits the ring .... There is a faceoff, and Dunne just shrugs before attacking Bate & Seven ....  They battle back and forth, but Bate & Seven hit the rebound clothesline + Dragon Suplex for a nearfall but Riddle breaks the pin up .... Now all 4 guys are going at it, and Riddle and Seven spill to the floor .... Bate counters the Bitter End into a tornado DDT for a 2.99999, but then Dunne reverses the Tyler Driver 97 into a cradle for the 3 count out of nowhere!

POST MATCH:  All 4 guys stand face to face in the ring, but Riddle and Dunne extend their hands to Mustache Mountain .... Bate & Seven shake hands and then raise Dunne & Riddle's hand as the crowd applauds .... However, as soon as the champs turn their backs, Bate & Seven jump them from behind!!!!  Instead of attacking Dunne, they toss him to the floor and isolate Riddle and beat the shit out of him in the ring!  Dunne eventually recovers and hits the ring, and rather than face Dunne, Mustache Mountain bail out to a chorus of boos from the crowd ....  

A vignette airs for the return of one of the U.K's most celebrated wrestlers, Zack Sabre Jr. ... after a brief stint in the United States, Sabre Jr. is returning to the UK to be a part of Paradigm ....

THE PAT MCAFEE SHOW

It's time for this weeks edition of the Pat McAfee show, and McAfee is in the ring to introduce his guest .... However, he is cut off as 'JUDAS' by Fozzy hits and out comes Chris Jericho .... McAfee says that he isn't supposed to be the guest this week ....

Paradigm TV #9 NpWPudVZ-600x338

'Quiet ... Quiet ... QUIET!  I know what you and all the other 'stupid idiots' on the internet have been saying all week about me, McAfee.  You think you're real cute.  You are all saying that this hasn’t been a good week for Chris Jericho.  Well, you're wrong!  Any day you can wake up and be Chris Jericho is a good day.  It is a hell of a lot better than waking up and having to be Pat McAfee, I can tell you that.  But after all the tweets, the hashtags, and trending worldwide like I do on a regular basis, I am here to fact check you morons ....  And since it is the holiday season, I have the gift that everyone wanted this year and that is the ‘Gift of Jericho’ ... drink it in maaaaaan!'  Exhibit #1: Did I tap out to that circus clown mime, Cara Noir.?  Yes ... Yes I tapped out because that move is an illegal choke.  I tapped out because I like being able to breathe.  You can put me in that and I'll tap all day long.  But if a tree falls in the forrest and no one is around to see it, does it make a sound?  The answer is 'no'.  You see, there are no challenge flags or instant replays in wrestling, and I declined the match being restarted .... So, at the end of the day, it means nothing because before that I pinned Cara Noir's shoulders to the mat for the 1-2-3 and the original official in the match saw that.  So that means that the Paradigm ELITE title is still mine, It is still around the sexy waist of 'Le Champion' .... And speaking of 1-2-3, I have a very special piece of footage to show everyone ....

* * * Jericho shows highlights of the end of the Best of the Best tournament.  Daniel Bryan hits a bridging Dragon Suplex and scores the pin, but Jericho pauses the video as soon as the ref counts 1 .... From the video, it looks like both of Jericho's shoulders are down, but Jericho zooms in and insists that one of his shoulders is barely off the canvas .... Like literally if his shoulder IS up, you couldnt slide a cell phone between his shoulder and the canvas .... The ref continued the count and Bryan was declared the winner .... Jericho leaves the still image on the big screen .... * * *  

JERICHO - 'That brings me to Exhibit #2 and that is you, Daniel Bryan.  It is up there on the screen for the world to see.  You didn't beat me.  My shoulder is clearly up, and it is obvious that the corrupt UWF referee should have started the count over .... and of course, I would have kicked out of that sloppy Dragon Suplex.  There is no way I would have lost to Daniel Bryan, because Daniel Bryan is just like all of you.  Daniel Bryan is normal, he's an 'every man', and I just cant relate to that .... I am not regular, I'm not ordinary, I am the Haley’s Comet of wrestling ... talent like mine comes around once every 76 years ....

'But the truth is the last thing the UWF wants is Chris Jericho in the main event of Wrestlemania .... I have been world heavyweight champion, I have main-evented WrestleMania before, and that is something Cara Noir will never do .... Maybe last week I underestimated Noir, but the reality is that what I did was elevate Cara Noir beyond his own capabilities to heights he has never seen, because that is what Chris Jericho does .... And now everyone is talking about a rematch.  The network wants one, the advertisers want one, everyone wants one .... But they aren't getting one though .... Cara Noir had his chance, he did good but not good enough .... just take the rub and go back to the mid-card because I am done with you .... Just like I am done with this interview ....'

Jericho turns to leave, and McAfee says something under his breath about Jericho being delusional and laughs .... Jericho turns ... JUDAS EFFECT LAYS OUT MCAFEE!  THE LIGHTS GO OUT!  The spotlight shines on the ring and we can see Cara Noir standing behind Jericho, the light reflecting off his mirror mask.  Jericho turns, right into the Swan Woo dropkick!  Noir attacks, but Jericho fights back .... Noir counters a Judas Effect into the Black Swan sleeper!!!!  Jericho gets choked out!!!!  Noir takes a bow before the audience and the spotlight blinks out .... When it comes back on Noir is gone!

Paradigm TV #9 Maxresdefault

BACKSTAGE ---- Chris Jericho is hoarse after being choked out by Cara Noir, but he is yelling and throwing stuff around .... He cuts a promo demanding another match with Cara Noir NEXT WEEK!  Pat McAfee busts in the locker room looking for Jericho and he tackles him to the ground!!!!  Security and agents come in and pull the 2 men apart ....

4. Angel Garza (MEXICO) vs. Hideo Itami (JAPAN)

These two are having a good match when Alberto Del Rio gets involved and distracts Itami, allowing Garza to hit a super kick and knock Itami to the floor .... With the ref distracted, Del Rio grabs Itami and tosses him into the ring post .... Brandi starts arguing with Del Rio on the floor, while Garza pulls Itami in and finishes him off with the Wing Clipper for the 3 count ....

BACKSTAGE ---- We see Angel Garza and Brandi Lauren in the back after what just happened .... Del Rio comes up to Garza and pleads with him, but Brandi is grossed out, saying Del Rio smells and needs to take a shower .... Del Rio begs Garza to help him because he has lost everything and now he's homeless .... Garza's family name still carries a lot of weight in Mexico, and he can talk to his father for him .... Brandi tells Garza not to listen to Del Rio ....

Shinske Nakamura and Hideo Itami come up to them and Itami is pissed at Del Rio for what just happened .... They want to fight Del Rio but Garza steps in between .... Shinske challenges Garza to a match next week instead .... Garza says he isnt associated with Del Rio but if Nakamura wants a fight then Garza will give it to him ....

5. MAIN EVENT STEEL CAGE MATCH:
Bobby Lashley w/ MVP & Elijah Burke (UNITED STATES) vs. 'Limitless' Keith Lee (UNITED STATES)

These two collide in a big hoss battle similar to their previous meetings, using the cage as a weapon .... We get a ref bump during the match, and the other Hurt Business members enter the ring and beats Lee down 3 on 1 but out comes Jay Lethal .... Lethal scales the cage and dives off onto all 3 men .... Lethal superkicks Lashley and sends him through the cage door to the floor, then tries the Lethal Injection on Burke but MVP pushes him out of the way and takes the move instead of Burke .... This allows Burke to take out Lethal .... Lashley and Burke are on the outside, and Lee leaps into the side of the cage, breaking the wall down and sending him and the cage wall crashing down on top of Lashley!!!!

From here things completely break down and we get ANOTHER no contest between these two .... They start to fight all over the arena, which brings out all the agents and security to break it up .... Lashley and Lee take a break from killing each other to destroy all the security and there are bodies strewn everywhere!  They are at a stand-off and both men eventually go their separate ways ....

The cameras follow the Hurt Business as they leave the arena .... They exit to the parking lot to find their rental car has been completely flipped on its roof!  Keith Lee is standing there next to it (implying that he is the one that flipped the car over) .... The Hurt Business attack Lee and the brawling starts over again as the show goes off the air ....

Paradigm TV #9 Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down

Paradigm TV #9
Page 1 of 1