FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paradigm TV #7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Paradigm TV #7 Empty
PostSubject: Paradigm TV #7   Paradigm TV #7 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 11:14 am

Paradigm TV #7 Cropped-newlogo

Paradigm TV #7 Britishfist-logo1
STRONG STYLE

/strôNG/ /stīl/

‘... A style of wrestling evolved from Japanese Puroresu (プロレス) and traditional British Catch wrestling that incorporates full contact martial arts kicks and strikes with a strong emphasis placed on submission wrestling ...’
Paradigm TV #7 Secondary-logo-coloured
Paradigm TV #7 009

ARENA: Royal Albert Hall

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Wade Barrett

INTERVIEWS: Gabby Loren & Dasha Fuentes

* * * RECAP * * *

We get a recap of last weeks show, where Pete Dunne & Matt Riddle were a surprise entrant in the tag title match and became the first tag team champions

FROM 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS: Deonna Purazzo became the first Monarch Women’s Champion, defeating Rhea Ripley, Bianca BelAir and Thunder Rosa in a Fatal 4 Way match Sssz

We kick off the show with an in-ring segment with new MONARCH champion Deonna Purazzo .... Purazzo comes out in an elegant black dress and it’s time for her very own ‘black tie affair’ ....

Paradigm TV #7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRabjYLzT36_XBhp_v6bdbUoev6Tc_x3Mmssw&usqp=CAU

PURAZZO - ‘You’ve heard of Michelangelo .... Donatello .... well now you can add Purazzo to that list because I have painted a masterpiece since coming to Paradigm .... If there was a shadow of a doubt that I am the best technical wrestler in the world, all of those doubters were hushed when I made Bianca BelAir tap out to the Venus De Milo and sent Rhea Ripley packing back to Australia .... so tonight is about celebrating me being the virtuosa and being the very FIRST Monarch champion ....’

She goes on to say the women’s roster is like the walking wounded .... Hikaru Shida can’t walk because of her, AND Bianca BelAir has to have someone drive her everywhere because her arm is in a sling .... Purazzo puts herself over as not only the best technician and submission wrestler, but has the most class of anyone .... This brings out Thunder Rosa for an objection .... Well, she is still standing so she is going to lay claim to a title shot .... She wants a match TONIGHT .... Purazzo is pissed that Rosa interrupted her black tie event and she wants to cement her legacy as champion .... she accepts and will make her tap out ....  

1. ‘The Black Pope’ Elijah Burke w/ MVP (UNITED STATES) vs. Noam Dar (SCOTLAND)

Burke’s in-ring debut and his first appearance since turning on Jay Lethal and joining the newly-christened ‘Hurt Business’ .... Burke wins an extended squash with the Elijah Express (shotgun double knees) ....

BACKSTAGE w/ DASHA FUENTES -

Vignette of Angel Garza sitting by the pool ... he is dressed in a nice suit and has a rose, then cuts a promo ... the camera pans to the pool as a woman comes up out of the water, and it’s Brandi Lauren .... Garza hands the rose to Lauren ....

Paradigm TV #7 Efp_poSWkAIInmM

Up next, we get the arrival of the new Paradigm tag team champions Matt Riddle & ‘Bruiserweight’ Pete Dunne .... Not only did they win the tag team titles in their first match together, they defeated William Regal and PAC at the ‘12 Days of Christmas’ show in London .... Dasha  congratulated them and asks what brought about them forming this unconventional tag team .... Riddle says it all started when The North took out his Chosen Bro, Jeff Cobb .... Riddle was looking for a partner and he saw ‘Stallion Pete’ sitting there, his first night with the company .... They don’t know each other very well but that’s what makes it work .... so he went up to Pete and said: ‘I’m a bro, you’re a Bruiserweight, let’s do this!’ .... He gave me the Pete shrug, I gave him the ‘brooooo’ ... we nodded, and it’s a thing now ....’ .... Pete Dunne says the last thing he thought he would do would be in a tag team with  Matt Riddle, but here they stand as champions .... Dasha asks about his former teammates Mustache Mountain, and Dunne says at the end of the day it’s a business and it’s about winning titles and making money .... he saw an opportunity and he took it ....

Out come The North to interrupt .... Page says this is cute, and he jokingly names them the Bro-serweights .... Riddle says ‘Bro ... that’s BRILLIANT!’  Page says he wasnt being serious, just like they aren’t a serious tag team .... Riddle likes the name and says that’s their name now, it’s a thing .... Page says The North aren’t an odd couple, they are an Elite couple .... Riddle & Dunne robbed them of their moment, and just the fact that they are holding the belts is insulting .... The North challenge them for the tag titles and Riddle & Dunne say they can do it tonight .... another title match!

2. Grizzled Young Veterans  (UNITED STATES) vs. The Hunt —— Primate & Wild Boar (GREAT BRITAIN)

The Vets look impressive here, getting the win over the Hunt after hitting Ticket to Mayhem on Primate ....

POST MATCH: Zack Gibson cuts a promo .... ‘I am ‘Liverpool’s #1’ Zack Gibson and this is ‘Mr. Mayhem’ James Drake and we are Grizzled ... GRIZZLED Young Veterans .... And finally Paradigm has come to its senses and the UK’s best tag team .... soooooon to be recognized around the world as the best tag team on the planet .... Gibson takes a minute to mock Matt Riddle & Pete Dunne, and says they aren’t even a team and won’t be champions for long ....

BACKSTAGE w/ DASHA FUENTES -

Dasha interviews Eric Bischoff .... Bischoff puts over Pat McAfee for running things while he took care of other business last week, so he’s given Pat the night off to be with his family for the Holidays .... Bischoff says tonight’s show is basically booking itself and is turning into a ‘Night of Champions’ .... he’s digging it .... Only champion not wrestling tonight is Chris Jericho,  but Jericho just beat AJ Styles to advance to the ‘Best of the Best’ semi-finals .... instead, Jericho hand-picked Cara Noir as his opponent for week ....

Dasha asks him about the actions of Johnny Gargano last week .... Bischoff can’t comment on it because of legal reasons but says he will make an announcement on this situation next week ....

3. Monarch title match:
(Champion) Deonna Purazzo (UNITED STATES) vs. Thunder Rosa (MEXICO)

These two tear it up .... Rosa avoids Venus De Milo numerous times and has Purazzo on the ropes but there is a ref bump .... Rosa hits the Fire Thunder Driver but the ref is down, when out of the back come SoCal Val!  Val starts trying to help the ref back in the ring, appearing to be coming out to help Thunder Rosa .... but when Rosa’s back is turned Val whacks her with the clipboard!  Purazzo is up and hits Cosa Nostra (Cradle Piledriver) and pins Rosa to retain! ....

POST MATCH: Val and Purazzo shake hands, and Purazzo holds up the title as they leave together ....

Paradigm TV #7 Deonna-win-600x375

Up next, we get an appearance by Paradigm ELITE champion Chris Jericho .... We notice that parts of the audience are singing along with Jericho’s theme song .... Jericho is full of himself tonight, and the announcers put over his big win against AJ Styles to advance to the semi-finals of the Best of the Best tournament .... * Highlights of the AJ Styles vs. Jericho match are shown as Jericho makes his entrance ....

Paradigm TV #7 Chris-Jericho-Say-Something_crop_exact

JERICHO - ‘Quiet ... Quiet ... Quiet .... I have to say it’s good to be Chris Jericho .... it’s good to be the BEST ... IN THE WORLD ... AT WHAT I DO!  And AJ Styles found that out first hand because I showed the world that even though AJ Styles is ‘phenomenal’, being in the ring with Chris Jericho elevated him to a whole new level .... but now I am moving on and my focus is going to the finals and proving that I already am the ‘Best of the Best’ .... that I am the Haley’s Comet of Professional Wrestling .... but there is just one thing standing in the way of that, and that is this annoying little insect that keeps buzzing around my head lately .... I’ve got a question for you Dasha ... why did the chicken cross the road?’

Dasha stumbles to answer the question but Jericho stops her ....

JERICHO: ‘it’s to get to the other  side, Dasha .... it’s a joke everyone knows .... its kinda funny when you first hear it, even if it’s a little stupid.  Then the more you hear it, the more you realize how dumb it really is .... That’s how I describe Cara Noir.  The more I see him the more annoying he becomes and  quite frankly it pisses me off.  Dont get me wrong, Noir has a unique presentation, and he got over on his own ....  It reminds me of what someone told me a long time ago, and that was ‘be different’ .... he was interesting until I realized that after all the pomp and circumstance, after all the theatrics, Cara Noir just wants to be like Chris Jericho .... I would be intrigued if I wasn’t so insulted!  But Cara Noir got out of his lane when he got in my face!  That is why I chose him as my opponent next week .... Next week, The Cara Noir experiment ends ....’

Queue the bagpipes and Drew McIntyre  is here!  McIntyre cuts a promo about signing with Paradigm .... he came here with the intent of making an immediate impact, and he has his sights set on the top of the card .... and that’s the elite title .... Jericho says he IS the top of the card and McIntyre is just another stupid idiot that wants to act like beating Jericho is a foregone conclusion .... Jericho is Le Champion and the Maltese Falcon of wrestling .... he’s a national treasure .... he is not going to lose because he’s the best thing going in this business .... you’re welcome .... Drew McIntyre says if Jericho happens to win next week he will have to cross paths with McIntyre eventually ....

4. Paradigm Tag Team Title Match:
(Champions) Matt Riddle (UNITED STATES) & ‘Bruiserweight’ Pete Dunne (GREAT BRITAIN) vs. The North —— ‘All Ego’ Ethan Page & ‘Walking Weapon’ Josh Alexander (CANADA)

Dunne & Riddle are great individually, but they have great chemistry despite never teaming together .... the match goes back and forth .... The North take over and get the heat on Riddle, but he battles back and gets the hot tag to Dunne .... Dunne runs wild with strikes and joint manipulation to Page .... Dunne hits the Bitter End on Page, but Alexander breaks it up right before the 3!  Riddle flies in with a Superman forearm and now we have all 4 guys going at it .... Dunne is tossed and The North hit the double gotch neutralizer on Riddle and have the pin but the ref tells them Riddle isn’t the legal man!  The ref tries to restore order and put Page and Riddle out, and Dunne snaps the fingers of Alexander!  Blind tag to Riddle and he hits the final flash out of nowhere on Alexander!  Dunne wipes Page out with a dive to the floor as Riddle covers Alexander for the 3 count! ....

Paradigm TV #7 Broserweights

5. ‘The Black Swan’ Cara Noir (GREAT BRITAIN) vs. Rich Swann (UNITED STATES)

Good match with a nice fast pace .... Andrews gets quite a bit of offense in, but he tries a poison rana off the top only for Noir to back-flip out of it and land on his feet in an impressive move .... Noir connects with Swan Woo (shotgun dropkick), but Madame Guillotine is countered into StunDog Millionaire for 2!!!!  Noir avoids the shooting star press and locks on the Black Swan sleeper to get the submission ....

POST MATCH: the screen goes letterbox and the lights drop .... the single spotlight shines on Noir as he takes a bow very theatrically .... However, out of the shadows comes Chris Jericho to blindside him!  Codebreaker!!!!  Jericho puts the boots to Noir and then locks on the Walls of Jericho!  Jericho refuses to let go for several minutes, until more refs enter the ring and pull him off .... Jericho screams ‘You aren’t in my league!’ and leaves Noir laying .... these two meet next week on the New Years episode of Paradigm!!!!

6. LUMBERJACK MATCH:
‘Limitless’ Keith Lee (UNITED STATES) vs. Bobby Lashley w/ MVP & Elijah Burke (UNITED STATES)

These two have a big hoss battle for a few good minutes, but eventually it all breaks down .... MVP and Burke jump on Lee when he gets dumped to the floor, which causes the other lumberjacks to get involved .... Matt Riddle & Pete Dunne brawl to the back with The North, continuing their beef from earlier tonight .... Jay Lethal comes out of the crowd and attacks Elijah Burke, leading to them brawling .... several lumberjack jobbers end up in the ring and Lee and Lashley just start taking turns wrecking everyone .... Lashley takes advantage and low blows Lee from behind, then sets up for the spear .... he charges, but Lee catches him coming in and scoops him up .... GROUND ZERO!!!!  Lee takes several of the fallen lumberjacks around the ring and stacks them up on top of Lashley and then pins Lashley as he is trapped under Lee and 3 other people!

Lee celebrates as the show closes ....

Paradigm TV #7 Keith-lee-nxt
Back to top Go down

Paradigm TV #7
Page 1 of 1