FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paradigm #17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Paradigm #17 Empty
PostSubject: Paradigm #17   Paradigm #17 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 11:41 am

Paradigm #17 Britishfist-logo1
STRONG STYLE

/strôNG/ /stīl/

1. ‘... A style of wrestling evolved from Japanese Puroresu (プロレス) and traditional British Catch wrestling that incorporates full contact martial arts kicks and strikes with a strong emphasis placed on submission wrestling ...’
Paradigm #17 Cropped-newlogo

Paradigm #17 Dbdsuo8-b4ba12f6-f2ed-4f33-a873-02a5d7f81fc9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWI3ZDZiZDMtYTdkNi00MmRmLWE3MDEtMjRmYWI3OGQyMWZjXC9kYmRzdW84LWI0YmExMmY2LWYyZWQtNGYzMy1hODczLTAyYTVkN2Y4MWZjOS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQElite Champion:
Chris Jericho

Hometown:
Winnepeg, Mannitoba Canada Ireland

Finisher:
Judas Effect
Codebreaker
Walls of Jericho

Reign: 11/25/20
Monarch Women's Champion:
Deonna Purazzo

Hometown:
Hackettstown, New Jersey

Finisher:
Venus De Milo
Cosa Nostra (Cradle Piledriver)

Reign: 12/19/20
Paradigm #17 De2wpc8-049fad60-367e-4bb7-a219-f574b0e2c782.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDRlNjk5MTMtZTBmOC00YmIxLWJjNGYtZGQxOTZlNTMwZWFkXC9kZTJ3cGM4LTA0OWZhZDYwLTM2N2UtNGJiNy1hMjE5LWY1NzRiMGUyYzc4Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Paradigm #17 Dcvh9zx-8291bb22-f184-4f1b-8373-4bb9cab392f3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTlmZDUzOGQtMDIwNS00NjQzLWE4Y2MtZTgyODQyZDQxOGRjXC9kY3ZoOXp4LTgyOTFiYjIyLWYxODQtNGYxYi04MzczLTRiYjljYWIzOTJmMy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQParadigm #17 Dd4dnpa-e5001781-1660-45f0-851d-7108abe79666.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGM3ODJlNGMtZmFlMC00YTg3LWI3YjEtYTc1MjU5OGQ5ZGY5XC9kZDRkbnBhLWU1MDAxNzgxLTE2NjAtNDVmMC04NTFkLTcxMDhhYmU3OTY2Ni5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQTag Team Champions:
Tomasso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano

Hometown:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Cleveland, Ohio

Finisher:
Willow's Bell, Fairytale Ending
Gargano Escape, One Final Beat

Reign: 01/25/21

ARENA: Royal Albert Hall

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Wade Barrett

INTERVIEWS: Gabby Loren & Dasha Fuentes
Paradigm #17 009

* * * SHOW OPENING * * *

The show begins with the arrival of the ELITE champion, Chris Jericho.  As Jericho makes his entrance, the announcers point out that sections of the audience are singing along with Jericho's theme music .... Jericho enters the ring, and quickly puts a stop to that ...

JERICHO - "Quiet ... QUIET!  You can save your fake cheers and your virtue signalling.  I know all of you worship the ground that I walk on.  I'm Chris Jericho!  A man in my position has a lot to be upset about, seeing as I was just screwed out of an opportunity to go to Wrestlemania, a place where I have shined brightly time after time after time.  A place where I have made history on several occasions.  But I refuse to stand out here and acknowledge this farce perpetrated on my by UWF management.  You know, that millenial clown MJF, that pimple on the ass of life, may be on to something.  Maybe Zelina Vega did get down on her knees for the BOG and 'begged' for her man to get the shot.  Maybe it was Jon Moxley himself that went to the BOG and used his stroke to avoid having to face me.  After all, his silence during the entire situation tells the tale of him working behind the scenes to make sure he didnt have to face Le Champion.  So he set himself up with another mediocre challenger to ensure his title reign continues.  Or maybe, just maybe, they are totally incompetent ass clowns incapable of recognizing true star power.  No matter what, if they think that this will stop me they are sadly mistaken because I am BIGGER than the Intercontinental title ...."

"Which brings me to that buffoon Pat McAfee.  I thought I got rid of you when I embarassed you in the ring, but you saw fit to gloat in the fact that I was screwed out of the Intercontinental match at Wrestlemania.  So you listen to me and you listen well.  IF I see you again I am going to knock your silly little head off with the Judas Effect you STUPID IDIOT!"

Of course, this brings out McAfee.  Pat says that he tried to text Jericho but he guesses Jericho didn't get it ....  (*Jericho destroyed his phone on PWTW #4 when McAfee tweeted out that Jericho would not be getting the Intercontinental shot at Wrestlemania and instead it would be Great Muta facing Jon Moxley*) .... McAfee tries to rub it in Jericho's face, and Jericho is FURIOUS.  He leaves the ring and goes after McAfee on the ramp ....

'OH BASK IN HIS GLORY ....'

Keith Lee's music hits and he comes out to face Jericho!  Jericho throws a right at Lee, who blocks it and fires back!  Jericho stumbles back to the ring trying to get away, but Lee catches him .... SPIRIT BOMB LAYS OUT JERICHO!  McAfee is jumping up and down on the ramp like a cheerleader, while Lee stands over Jericho.  He looks down and sees the ELITE title laying on the mat, so he picks it up and holds it high ....

Paradigm #17 WWE-NXT-Keith-Lee-defends-his-North-American-Championship

Back at ringside with Mauro and Pat McAfee.  McAfee talks some shit about Jericho in his usual arrogant way.  They talk about the statement Keith Lee made by laying out Jericho and they send it up to the ring for our first match ....

Singles Match:
Mia Yim
- vs -
Killer Kelly

This is a rematch from last week, which saw Yim win .... This time it is Kelly's turn to even things up as she wins a very snug and aggressive match after hitting the 'Killshot' (Kamigoye) ....

Winner: Killer Kelly
Time: 4:11

POST MATCH: Kelly helps Mia up and they show each other respect once again.  Kelly says they each have won against the other and proposes a match to 'break the tie'.  Mia accepts.

VIGNETTE:

We see Tomasso Ciampa sitting in a dark room with one of the Paradigm tag team title belts resting in his lap …. Ciampa is staring down at the belt, then looks up at the camera ….

CIAMPA – “Look what we’ve done Johnny.  Look what we’ve done together.  I want you to know Johnny, I forgive you.  I forgive you for leaving me for dead 3 years ago.  Because the universe has a way of correcting itself.  Now we are champions, just like we always said we would be.  And now we have to work together.   You may think I’m a terrible human being, and you’re right!  You don’t think you can trust me, and you’re right!  You can’t.  But one thing you CAN trust is that you know I will do what needs to be done.  You know Johnny, we really aren't that different, you just use the fans as a shield to cover it all up.  I know the REAL Johnny Gargano is in there, right below the surface.  Right below all the smiles and the ‘Johnny Wrestling!’ chants.  And I’m going to bring him out.  I’m going to bring out the REAL Johnny Gargano.  You remember one thing, without Tommaso Ciampa there is NO Johnny Gargano ....”

Tag Team match:
Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar)
- vs -
The Rascalz (Desmond Xavier, Trey Miguel) w/ Zachary Wentz

All of the Rascalz get involved early on, and the match becomes a 3 on 2 handicap match .... The Rascalz try all their high flying moves, but they just bounce off the bigger AOP like beebe's off a battleship.  The power of AOP takes over, and they hit the Super Collider on the Rascalz but then Rezar powerbombs Desmond Xavier over the top all the way to the floor onto Zachary Wentz!!!!  This leaves Miguel alone in the ring, and AOP hit the Last Chapter for the win in this extended squash ....

Winners: Authors of Pain
Time: 3:43

POST MATCH: Akam gets in the face of the cameraman and yells that the AOP are here for  competiton ....

ANNOUNCEMENT: It is announced by Mauro that Keith Lee will get his rematch against Chris Jericho for the ELITE title in 2 weeks ….

IN THE BACK:

Dasha is with Keith Lee and she gets his comments on the announcement.  Lee cuts a promo on Jericho and says he can't keep running from him .... In 2 weeks Jericho is going to ‘Bask in his Glory.’  MVP & Shane Taylor walk up and interrupt Lee …. MVP insinuates that Lee is benefitting from management trying to ‘virtue signal’ and say they are giving opportunities to people of color, but meanwhile, people like Shane Taylor are held down .... Taylor stops MVP and steps forward to talk to Lee directly.

SHANE TAYLOR – “Hold up a second, MVP.  I don’t need anyone to speak for me.  Look, Keith.  We’re friends so I know I can keep it real with you.  We broke into this business together, riding all over creation and wrestling on those shows that you don’t hear about on PWTW.  But let’s keep it 100 here, you got your big break.  You got your break and you left Shane Taylor behind.  That’s not me being bitter, that’s business.  You do You.  It’s all good.  But now it’s time for MY opportunity.  And I’m not going to let THEM stereotype me into a role that can be readily identifiable or comfortable with the masses.  I’m not going to let them put me in a box.  Because I’m gonna break out.”

KEITH LEE – “You need to keep your eyes open.  You don’t see Bobby Lashley around here anymore.  And that’s because of the man standing behind you.  MVP only cares about himself, and he will run you into the ground just like Lashley, or Elijah Burke, or anyone else.”

SHANE TAYLOR – ‘That’s what you don’t get Keith.  I got here on my own ability.  MVP just opened the door.  And now I’m just gonna start taking, so right now man to man I’m just keeping it 100 with you.  In 2 weeks you got another opportunity.  Another one.  And if I don’t start getting mine, I’m just gonna start taking.  And if the day comes that I have to take from YOU, well, then so be it.  In this business you can make friends or you can make money ….”

KEITH LEE – “So just what are you trying to say?”

*Taylor walks off*

MVP – “What he’s trying to say is that I talked to Eric Bischoff a little earlier.  We will see you in the ring later ….”

*MVP walks off, leaving Keith Lee standing there looking confused* ….

Singles Match:
Shinsuke Nakamura
- vs -
Zack Sabre Jr.

Nakamura hasn’t been seen in a few weeks, but the fans haven’t forgotten.  The match starts out with some quick action and holds.  It breaks down into strikes as Nakamura gets the advantage …. The fans eat up everything Nakamura does …. ZSJ grounds the action and ties Nakamura up in nots with various submission holds, but Shinsuke weathers the storm and scores with the reverse exploder suplex …. Striking fest from both guys and they are laying it in stiff, but Nakamura wins out …. Nakamura hits a diving Boma Ye knee strike from the 2nd rope, which sets ZSJ up for the Kinshasa and Nakamura gets the 3 count ….

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura
Time: 11:09

Up next, we get an in-ring segment with Dasha Fuentes as she introduces the newest member of the Paradigm roster, The 'Sword of Essex',  Will Ospreay.  Ospreay comes out for a promo and touts his accomplishments in the UK as well a Japan …. They recap Ospreay’s debut on this weeks PWTW show when Tyler Bate comes out to interrupt …. Bate says Ospreay gets all this fanfare and press because he can do a fancy flip or two.  Meanwhile, people like him who are the real workhorses on the UK scene just get dismissed as being a ‘good hand’.  He isn’t flash enough for these people, well they can all stick it up their asses …. He will put Ospreay on the mat and stretch him …. Ospreay is down to fight and tells him to try it, but the lights go out!!!!  A video plays on the screen ….  

[/color]

Both guys are frozen in the ring with a mix of confusion and wonder on their faces as they watch the video completely entranced by it.  The video finishes and then a spotlight shines on the ramp, which reveals Cara Noir’s Phantom of the Opera mirror-mask as the light shines off of it like a disco ball ….

IN THE BACK –

Matt Riddle talks to Dasha …. Lots of ‘bro’s’ in this promo, and he puts over his bro Pete Dunne getting a spot in the ladder match for the vacant Junior title at Wrestlemania.  But he has had this problem over the last couple of weeks and says its because that loss to Ridge Holland a few weeks back just hasn’t sat right with him.  He knows Ridge Holland is in the building, so why not fight right here tonight?  Holland comes into the segment and attacks Riddle and they start brawling on the interview set and sending Dasha running for cover ….

The brawl goes through the backstage area and both guys eventually emerge from behind the curtain into the arena!  Riddle with a running forearm staggers Holland, then the Final Flash knee strike but Holland is still on his feet!  Security comes out to break up the brawl, but Riddle and Holland turn and start beating up the security!!!!  They dispatch the security, and Holland blows Riddle up with a running shoulder tackle!  Holland goes for the Northern Grit on the stage, but Riddle slips out and gets on Holland’s back, locking in a rear-naked choke!!!!  Holland stumbles around carrying Riddle on his back but starts to fade from being choked out!  The Parradigm security are pulling themselves to their feet, and Holland gets a running start while Riddle is still on his back and mows through them like a bowling ball, wiping everyone out and sending Holland and Riddle off the stage and through the tables that were on the floor below!  HOLY SHIT! Chants from the crowd as both men have to be helped out after a long moment ….

Riddle and Holland are helped out, as we go up to the ring for our next match ….

No Disqualification Match:
Hikaru Shida
- vs -
Reika Saiki w/ SoCal Val

This is a rematch from PWTW #4, where Saiki stole the match from Shida but Shida left Saiki laying after attacking her with the kendo stick and hitting 2 Tamashii knee strikes .... Weapons are legal in this one and Shida goes for the kendo stick early on.  Saiki stops her but eats a meteora from Shida off the apron to the floor.  SoCal Val tries to distract Shida, but gets hit with a superkick!  This brings out the rest of Valifornia to attack Shida, and it is NO DQ!  Shida battles through it and uses some miscommunication by Saiki and Green to dispatch Valifornia, then she gets the kendo stick and lays out Saiki!  Shida measures her and hits the Tamashii and gets the 3 count!!!!

Winner: Hikaru Shida
Time: 8:21

POST MATCH: The numbers game catches up with Shida as Valifornia attacks her like a pack of wolves.  Purazzo and Chelsea Green hold Shida and Saiki hits her a couple of times with the kendo stick!  Saiki then drills Shida with a jackhammer.  Valifornia stands tall, and Purazzo grabs the microphone ….

PURAZZO – “That right there is what happens when you mess with Valifornia!  You know, sometimes it is possible for someone to get under the skin of someone as sophisticated, as elegant as me.  And that is what Bianca BelAir has done.  You want a steel cage match?  Fine.  Now you want to name a special referee?  Fine.  But honestly you should have gotten someone better than Becky Lynch, who hasn’t been relevant in 5 years.  So my game plan had to change, but I’m the Virtuosa!  Changing my gameplan is what I do best!  I am pure class, and I have proven time and time again that I am the BEST women’s technical wrestler on this planet.  So how DARE you ask if I can rise to the pressure.  Please!  That is obvious!  So I will take care of Bianca BelAir, and then Valifornia will focus on our other goals.  Because 1st, we will cement our legacy as the most dominant women’s faction in the entire UWF when we become the very FIRST SHINE tag team champions.  Then, at Wrestlemania, we will defeat those two disgusting, classless miscreants and become the NEW UWF world tag team champions!  Because, let’s face it, Su Yung and Rosemary?  As the champions?  Ewwww … just ewwww.”

Purazzo and Valifornia take their leave and it is time for our main event ….    

Singles match:
'Limitless' Keith Lee
- vs -
Shane Taylor w/ MVP

Lee seems hesitant in this match.  Taylor wanted to fight his best friend, which has thrown Lee off because MVP has gotten into Taylors head and turned him more militant than he was before …. Lots of hard-hitting HOSS action, but Taylor is the more aggressive to start …. Lee has finally had enough and starts to match his aggressiveness …. They brawl on the outside, and Lee ends up driving Taylor through the barricade with the POOOOUNCE!  The ref puts the count on, with both men making it to their feet at the count of 8.  Taylor slides in the ring, but Chris Jericho comes out of nowhere to blindside Lee with the ELITE title!  The ref doesn’t see this, and Lee is counted out!!!!

Winner (via countout): Shane Taylor
Time: 8:01

Jericho continues the attack after the bell as MVP tries to usher Taylor away ….  Taylor pushes his way past MVP and goes after Jericho, chasing him away and making the save for Lee!  MVP looks confused, but Taylor just leaves the ring and heads up the ramp …. Taylor stops to stare back at Lee as Lee pulls himself off the mat …. Lee nods to Taylor and they have a short staredown as we fade to black ….

POST CREDIT SCENE ….

The post-credit scene is with Eric Bischoff and it breaks the 4th wall ….  Bischoff is in the studio filming a taped promo about Paradigm's global expansion and rebrand as MLW .... Bischoff is talking to the producer, and they are going to do another take …. Bischoff complains that they have done enough takes already and this needs to be the last one …. His eyes are killing him from reading teleprompter.  The director says ‘action’ and Bischoff runs through the promo again, and he says the eyes of the wrestling world have been on Paradigm and Donald Trump since Trump revealed himself to the world …. He repeats Trumps line, saying he was ‘Once the most powerful man in the free world, now he is the most powerful man in the wrestling world.’  Trump has strategically positioned his presence in the United States, Mexico, and the U.K. to create a truly Global brand.  Bischoff announces that the MLW era will begin soon …. The producer wraps the take, and Bischoff asks if they're good ….

He stands up and takes off his microphone and when he turns around, sitting where he was just sitting is an hourglass ....

FADE OUT
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Paradigm #17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradigm #17   Paradigm #17 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 11:42 am

GORDON SOLIE – “Well fans, its time for our main event.  Bianca BelAir has picked the stipulation and the special referee.  Can she rise to the occasion and finally unseat Deonna Purazzo as MONARCH champion???”

MONARCH TITLE STEEL CAGE MATCH:
(Champion) Deonna Purazzo w/ SoCal Val
vs.
Bianca BelAir

Purazzo stalks BelAir early on, going after the knee but BelAir hits her with a fallaway slam then jogs around the ring showing that the knee is fine .... BelAir with a takedown and ground and pound, and she continues to control the match until Purazzo dodges the spear and BelAir is sent crashing between the ropes into the cage .... Purazzo goes on the attack, stomping BelAir into the cage but Becky backs her off . . . . there are spots where Becky has to admonish Purazzo leading to some tense moments between them .... BelAir is favoring the arm now after crashing into the cage, and Purazzo focuses her attack on it . . . . she tries for the Venus De Milo several times but BelAir avoids it .... Purazzo gets in Becky's face and protests the slow count but Becky pushes her to the mat!  Deonna gets up and gets in Becky’s face, but Becky points to her refs shirt and says that Purazzo can’t touch her!  Deonna turns right into a spear from BelAir!!!!  Both women are down!  BelAir goes to the top, but Purazzo catches her and hits a super-plex!!!!  BelAir slowly gets up and starts crawling for the door, but Chelsea Green comes in and slams the door shut in Bianca’s face!!!!  Becky goes outside the cage and attacks Green!  Purazzo gets up and then dropkicks the cage door and it swings into Becky’s face!  Green enters the cage and helps Purazzo double-team BelAir, but BelAir fights them both off . . . . KOD to Purazzo!!!!  Becky slowly crawls back into the cage, but she is still a little woozy . . . . she counts 1 . . . 2 . . . Green dives on Becky to break it up . . . . Becky locks Chelsea in the Disarm-HER!!!!  Purazzo tosses BelAir into Becky to break it up!  With everyone down, Purazzo tries to climb out of the cage but BelAir gives chase . . . . They both reach the top of the cage and start fighting it out . . . .  BelAir whips Purazzo with her braid!  Both women start to climb down the side of the cage to the floor, when out of the crowd comes ....

SPOILER:

Gonzalez swings the door of the cage open and sandwiches BelAir between the door and the cage itself, trapping her!!!!  Meanwhile, Purazzo drops off the side of the cage to the floor!  She wins!!!!  

Winner (and still champion): Deonna Purazzo
Time: 12:34

Raquel grabs Chelsea and pulls her out of the cage to the floor . . . . She retrieves Purazzo and helps both of them to the back as Purazzo holds up the title . . . Deonna has escaped with the title again while a disgusted Bianca BelAir continues to be screwed out of the title without being pinned ....

Paradigm #17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQgIT11krY1a7Gq-QkE7hMD4rv3x11r3VYRg&usqp=CAU

JOE PEDICINO - "Unbelievable!  Joe I’ve got to believe that Bianca BelAir had that match won, but Valifornia had another ace up their sleeve!  Bianca has got to be disgusted.”  
Back to top Go down

Paradigm #17
Page 1 of 1