FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paradigm TV #14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Paradigm TV #14 Empty
PostSubject: Paradigm TV #14   Paradigm TV #14 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 11:36 am

Paradigm TV #14 Britishfist-logo1
STRONG STYLE

/strôNG/ /stīl/

1. ‘... A style of wrestling evolved from Japanese Puroresu (プロレス) and traditional British Catch wrestling that incorporates full contact martial arts kicks and strikes with a strong emphasis placed on submission wrestling ...’

Paradigm TV #14 Cropped-newlogo

Paradigm TV #14 Dbdsuo8-b4ba12f6-f2ed-4f33-a873-02a5d7f81fc9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWI3ZDZiZDMtYTdkNi00MmRmLWE3MDEtMjRmYWI3OGQyMWZjXC9kYmRzdW84LWI0YmExMmY2LWYyZWQtNGYzMy1hODczLTAyYTVkN2Y4MWZjOS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQElite Champion:
Chris Jericho

Hometown:
Winnepeg, Mannitoba Canada Ireland

Finisher:
Judas Effect
Codebreaker
Walls of Jericho

Reign: 11/25/20
Monarch Women's Champion:
Deonna Purazzo

Hometown:
Hackettstown, New Jersey

Finisher:
Venus De Milo
Cosa Nostra (Cradle Piledriver)

Reign: 12/19/20
Paradigm TV #14 De2wpc8-049fad60-367e-4bb7-a219-f574b0e2c782.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDRlNjk5MTMtZTBmOC00YmIxLWJjNGYtZGQxOTZlNTMwZWFkXC9kZTJ3cGM4LTA0OWZhZDYwLTM2N2UtNGJiNy1hMjE5LWY1NzRiMGUyYzc4Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Paradigm TV #14 Dcvh9zx-8291bb22-f184-4f1b-8373-4bb9cab392f3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTlmZDUzOGQtMDIwNS00NjQzLWE4Y2MtZTgyODQyZDQxOGRjXC9kY3ZoOXp4LTgyOTFiYjIyLWYxODQtNGYxYi04MzczLTRiYjljYWIzOTJmMy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQParadigm TV #14 Dd4dnpa-e5001781-1660-45f0-851d-7108abe79666.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGM3ODJlNGMtZmFlMC00YTg3LWI3YjEtYTc1MjU5OGQ5ZGY5XC9kZDRkbnBhLWU1MDAxNzgxLTE2NjAtNDVmMC04NTFkLTcxMDhhYmU3OTY2Ni5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQTag Team Champions:
Tomasso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano

Hometown:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Cleveland, Ohio

Finisher:
Willow's Bell, Fairytale Ending
Gargano Escape, One Final Beat

Reign: 01/25/21

ARENA: Royal Albert Hall

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Wade Barrett

INTERVIEWS: Gabby Loren & Dasha Fuentes
Paradigm TV #14 009

* * * SHOW OPENING HIGHLIGHT PACKAGE* * *

- Tony Khan declared that the Final Battle between Johnny Gargano and Eddie Kingston would take place in an empty arena at a time and place of his choosing ...
- Street Profits made their debut ...
- Chris Jericho defeated Pat McAfee in the main event where McAfee more than held his own against the ELITE champion ...

- FROM PWTW 'When Worlds Collide': Chris Jericho defeated Seth Rollins and then had a heated face to face confrontation with Intercontinental champion Jon Moxley ...

We go to Mauro Renallo at the announce desk, and this week he is joined my Matt Striker .... Mauro does not understand why Striker is even there, or why he has replaced Wade Barrett on commentary .... Striker eludes to the fact that there may be more changes coming ....

As we go to the ring, we see the entire women's roster in the ring.  Everyone EXCEPT Bianca BelAir.  MONARCH champion Deonna Purazzo is at the top of the ramp along with the rest of Valifornia and she says as their Monarch champion she has called them all to the ring for an opportunity.  Shida and BelAir THOUGHT they were fighting for a shot at her title last week, but they were just fighting for her amusement .... She says she will give a shot to the winner of this battle royal this weekend at the next PRO WRESTLING THIS WEEK show!

Mauro and Striker say that the match for the title between her and BelAir was already announced but now Purazzo is changing the goal post!  Striker calls it 'Champions Perogative'.  BelAir's music hits and she comes out HEATED.  She goes after Purazzo but Hyan and Reika Saiki jump her .... Shida leaves the ring and brawls with Saiki, and BelAir is down!  In the ring, the battle royal begins with all the women starting to throw crazy fists on each other!  

WOMEN'S BATTLE ROYAL FOR A FUTURE MONARCH TITLE SHOT:

PARTICIPANTS:

Jordynne Grace
Hikaru Shida
Hyan
Killer Kelly
Reika Saiki
Bianca BelAir
Mia Yim

BelAir is being tended to by the trainers after the attack, and Saiki & Hyan work together and try to eliminate everyone to ensure the title safe .... Grace is the most dominant woman in the match, tossing Killer Kelly and Hikaru Shida .... The trainers try to take BelAir to the back for further evaluation but she breaks free of them and hits the ring .... She goes after Hyan and Saiki first, but eventually is taken out by Mia Yim.  BelAir comes back and ends up tossing Mia Yim with a KOD over the top rope .... It comes down to Saiki, Hyan, Grace and BelAir .... Hyan dumps BelAir but she catches herself on the apron, while Saiki and Hyan double-team Grace.  Grace tosses Saiki, and BelAir is back in to toss Hyan .... Purazzo enters the ring and attacks BelAir, but Grace takes exception to this and grabs Purazzo by the hair!  GRACE PUTS PURAZZO IN THE TORTURE RACK!  This allows BelAir to come from behind and dump BOTH Grace and Purazzo over the top, eliminating Grace to win ....

Winner: Bianca BelAir
Time: 23:08

POST MATCH: Dasha is in the ring with Belair .... Bianca is hyped and says Purazzo has ducked her at every chance but she refuses to be held down .... She keeps putting up obstacles to try to deny her, but even though its 2021, she has '20/20 vision' set on the MONARCH title .... Now it's time to finish the climb.  Deonna thinks she’s the badd-est, but there is only ONE 'E-S-T' and this weekend it's gonna be Bianca walking out with the title ....

Deonna comes down to the ring and puts herself over with all the Virtuosa buzz words.  So what BelAir is fast?  So what that she's strong?  Deonna doesn't need labels because she is the complete female wrestler ... the only label she needs is MONARCH Champion! .... She is the best in the ring, the most calculating, and has the most class and elegance .... Bianca obviously isn’t 'smart-E-S-T' because if she was, she’d understand that if they get in the ring together, Deonna will leave with her arm just like she did the last time ....

Bianca hits her with the, 'GUUUUURRRLLL, UH-UH'.  Bianca says the only thing her arm is gonna do is lift up the Monarch title after the match ....  Deonna says that BelAir is all hype, while she is all class and sophistication.  Bianca slaps the shit out of Purazzo!  Hyan and Saiki hit the ring and go after BelAir, but Bianca quickly escapes to the outside!  BelAir makes the belt sign across her waist and tells Purazzo she will see her this weekend ....

Paradigm TV #14 EVCNdMOXsAABksM

* * * * * BREAK * * * * *

BACKSTAGE: Dasha Fuentes is with Keith Lee .... It is announced that next week Lee will face Chris Jericho for the ELITE title .... Lee gives his comments about breaking through the glass ceiling, but he is interrupted by a big clap on his back.  He turns and it's Shane Taylor, who made his debut last week .... Both guys stare each other down, but then Lee smiles and they share a hug ....

Paradigm TV #14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGgQTc28-bv8GXTEV8NUXgzbmLbNnKJW934w&usqp=CAU

It is revealed here that Lee and Taylor are best friends and broke into the business together .... Lee says he is happy Taylor is here, but then MVP walks up and Lee's expression changes .... The issues between Lee and the Hurt Business in the past have been well-documented .... Things get tense between Lee and MVP .... Lee asks Taylor 'What are you doing with this guy?'  MVP says Taylor is his client, but then Taylor speaks up and says it’s just business .... he says some people didn’t get the big break like Lee got, and he had to do what he had to in order to get his foot in the door .... He'll catch Lee later .... Good luck next week ....

SINGLES MATCH:

'Bruiserweight' PETE DUNNE vs. TRENT SEVEN

Good back and forth match with good aggression between these former friends and stablemates in British Strong Style.  Dunne eventually earns the tap out win after trapping Seven in the triangle choke and snapping his fingers over and over again ....

Winner: 'Bruiserweight' Pete Dunne
Time:

POST MATCH: British Strong Style as a unit attack Dunne .... MATT RIDDLE IS HERE and he hits the ring to make the save! .... Holland EATS a STIFF Final Flash knee from Riddle, but it doesn't even take Holland off his feet!  RIDDLE WITH A 2ND FINAL FLASH!!!!  Holland is knocked out of the ring, but he is up quickly and immediately tries to get back in the ring!  Seven and Bate grab Holland and hold him back, and the Bro-serweights own the ring ....

BACKSTAGE: DASHA IS WITH CHRIS JERICHO .... Dasha asks Jericho for his thoughts on defending the ELITE title against Keith Lee next week ....

JERICHO - "Dasha, it is no surprise to me that the inept leadership of this company has booked Chris Jericho in another match next week.  When I say 'I am the best ... in the world ... at what I do', do you know what that means?"

Dasha starts to answer but Jericho interrupts her ....

JERICHO - "That was rhetorical.  By now everyone should know.  What I do is win matches ... I create ratings ... I make history ... I demand respect and I elevate everyone I’m in the ring with ... Since I stepped foot in this company I have elevated it to a whole other level .... Last week I elevated that goof Pat McAfee, and even when I step foot outside this company I elevate everything like I did with the NOW! Rankings show and PRO WRESTLING THIS WEEK.  To be quite honest, Dasha, I am elevating YOU right now ... You are trending worldwide right now just by standing next to Le Champion!  I give opportunities, and speaking of opportunities, next week Keith Lee gets his opportunity courtesy of yours truly .... And people like you and these other 'stupid idiots' think I should be standing here shaking in my $7500 boots?  Well, I'm not.  Keith Lee is big, Keith Lee is impressive.  But I'm Chris Jericho.  I am not 'ordinary' or 'average' .... And next week, Keith Lee gets his opportunity to 'Bask in the Glory' of Le Champion ....   

You see Dasha, I cannot relate to 'average' .... Like people like Jon Moxley are average.  Like all of these people in the audience are average ....  I am not some 'every man' like Jon Moxley .... Because I am the Haley’s Comet of wrestling ... Talent like mine only comes around once every 76 years ... And I have what this company, this business, and more specifically the Intercontinental title, need .... and that is the ‘Gift of Jericho’ ... drink it in maaaaaan! .... And speaking of opportunities, I have one for you Jon.  This week, on PRO WRESTLING THIS WEEK, I am inviting you to be my guest on the hottest talk show in pro wrestling, THE HIGHLIGHT REEL.  So what do you say Jon, yes or no? "

Paradigm TV #14 Chrisjericho-1403088766_effected

* * * * * BREAK * * * * *

* * * CINEMA SCENE * * *

As we come back from break, the screen turns into letterbox format like a movie screen ....

We see an exterior shot of a small private airplane in the night sky.  

CUT TO: INTERIOR OF PRIVATE JET

Inside the airplane we see Tony Khan and Eric Bischoff .... Khan is on the phone giving instructions to someone on the other end about where to take 'them'.  Khan seems satisfied and hangs up the phone

KHAN - "It's done."

BISCHOFF - "Are you sure he's going to be on board with all of this?"  

Khan smiles ....

KHAN - "This is the fun part."

CUT TO: EXTERIOR SHOT (NIGHT)

The screen is black when suddenly a black bag is pulled off someone's head to reveal Johnny Gargano .... he squints his eyes as he struggles to adjust to his surroundings.  He is tossed in the dirt by two men, who turn out to be Wesley Blake & Steve Cutler, and his hands are bound with zip ties.  One of them throws a knife on the ground in front of Johnny, and then they get in the car and peel out, throwing dirt everywhere.  Johnny picks up the knife and cuts his hands free, looking up to see the same construction site we have seen in the previous videos with Tony Khan.  It's the CWX Temple.  Johnny looks around and he is all alone.  He cautiously heads inside ....  

Paradigm TV #14 Feature-1

The camera tracks Gargano as he explores the ruins of the temple.  There is scaffolding set up as if part of the temple is under construction, but it is still run down and in various states of disrepair.  The old ring is still there, but the mat is missing, exposing the wooden frame underneath and the ropes are sagging .... There is a referee in the ring .... The arena is lit with the light of trash can fires and there is still broken glass and debris everywhere .... As Gargano surveys the scene when we hear Eddie Kingston's voice ....

KINGSTON: "I don't see your boyfriend around, did you not bring him with you?"

Paradigm TV #14 D409C1FF-A34B-4CC3-B444-5DE2D06FF81E

Johnny looks up to see Eddie Kingston up in the stands on the opposite side of the arena from where Johnny is.  They lock eyes.  

Paradigm TV #14 Eddie-kingston

JOHNNY: "It's just you and me."

KINGSTON: "Nah son, all I see is me and a dead man."

Both men enter the ring at the same time, and the ref lets them know he's just here to count the 3 or the submission.  He has a chair in his hand and he drops it in between Johnny and Eddie .... Eddie reaches down for the chair but Johnny kicks it away .... Kingston stands back up slowly and smiles

KINGSTON - "I hope you borrowed the your wife's balls because you ain't walking out of here ...."

Johnny throws a right and then we get crazy fists from both men .... this is just a fight with a wrestling move or 2 sprinkled in .... Johnny bites the ear of Kingston, and blood quickly starts flowing down the side of his head!  Johnny goes for a dive from the ring to the floor on Kingston, but Kingston produces a trash can out of nowhere and throws it into Johnny's face!  The fight goes from the floor of the arena into the stands, with each man attacking the other with various parts of the Temple.  Kingston busts Johnny open by smashing a bottle over his head, then takes a shard of glass and digs it into his forehead!!!!

EXT: TEMPLE PARKING LOT

The fight moves out of the temple and into the parking lot, where there are several abandoned vehicles .... Eddie tries to piledrive Johnny on hood of a car but Johnny backdrops him sending him crashing through the windshield!!!!  Kingstons back is cut and bleeding now, and Eddie tries to escape back into the Temple with Johnny giving chase.

CUT TO: TEMPLE INTERIOR

They work their way back into the Temple, and Johnny grabs a camera away from one of the crew filming this and blasts Kingston with it!  The camera explodes and pieces go flying everywhere, and now Kingston is busted open!!!!  They work back to the ring, and Johnny introduces more weapons into the fray and pulls an old rusted folding chair and a black bag out .... He dumps out the contents of the back and it's thousands of thumb tacks!!!!  But Eddie is up and grabs Johnny from behind, hitting a saito suplex into the tacks!!!!  Johnny is shaking violently and looks like a human pin cushion!  Eddie grabs the broken chair and screams that there is no one here to help Johnny now!  Johnny to his knees and flips Kingston off, and Kingston hurls the chair with full force right into the bloody face of Gargano!  Kingston with the pin, 1 ... 2 ... but he pulls Johnny up at a count of 2!  

KINGSTON - "Nah son, it ain't gonna be that easy.  I'm gonna take your career boy!  I'm gonna send your bitch ass crawling back to your broken wife!"  

Kingston with a crossface, but Johnny bites Eddie's hand to break free of the hold!!!!  Johnny grabs Eddie and lawndarts him into the unprotected turnbuckle (none of the turnbuckles have pads on them)!  Eddie tries to reach into his pants and pull out some powder, but Gargano superkicks the powder right back into Kingston's face!  Kingston is blinded and Johnny hits One Final Beat!  1 ... 2 ... No!  Kingston kicks out! ....  Johnny's expression goes blank, and he looks down at all the thumbtacks still sticking out of his arm .... He grabs a handful of thumbtacks off the mat and shoves them in the mouth of Kingston .... SUPERKICK TO THE FACE OF KINGSTON SENDS TACKS FLYING EVERYWHERE!!!!  Blood is pouring from Kingston's mouth ....

Johnny leaves the ring and pulls some barbed wire from the entranceway, but Kingston catches him coming back in and hits a low blow!  Kingston picks up the barbed wire and starts wrapping it slowly around his fist, laughing as he does it ....  The barbed wire is cutting into his hand, causing it to bleed.  

KINGSTON - "I didn't feel nothin!  Maybe because they ain't there huh?  I knew you didn't have any balls, boy.  I guess Candice really does have the balls in the Gargano family .... Too bad she ain't here, at the end ...."

"I'm right Here"

Paradigm TV #14 Wwe-nxt-candice-lerae-2-1223231

Eddie turns to see Candice LeRae standing there.  She kicks Eddie right between the legs!  Kingston doubles over, and Candice kicks him right between the legs a 2nd time!  Eddie drops to his knees, and Candice gets the same far-away look in her eyes.  Candice wipes the blood off of Kingston's face and looks at her hand, then wipes it across her chest!  She picks up the rusted, broken steel chair that Eddie introduced earlier .... Eddie looks at her and laughs ....

EDDIE: "Do it bitch!  Hit me!"

Johnny reaches out to Candice, as if to try to stop her ....

JOHNNY - "Candice ..."

With that, Candice swings for the fences and smashes the chair so hard over Eddie's face that the chair breaks!  Johnny pulls himself up, and he and Candice lock eyes .... Johnny never breaks eye contact with her as he slowly unwraps the barbed wire from Kingston's hand .... He sinks in the Gargano Escape, WRAPPING THE BARBED WIRE ACROSS KINGSTON'S FACE!!!!  HOLY SHIT!!!!  Kingston starts tapping immediately, but Johnny doesn't let go.  

Paradigm TV #14 1*JNGc0Sm-WNxPi4ramkqCeg

CANDICE - "Johnny, that's enough..."

Johnny finally releases the hold and collapses to the mat .... He is a bloody mess and Candice helps him up slowly but he has to lean on her just to move ....

CANDICE - "It's over Johnny ... it's over ..."

Together, they limp out out of the Temple leaving Eddie Kingston behind a broken mess .... In the stands, we see Tommaso Ciampa has been watching the action unfold, and he lets a smile cross his face as he claps for Johnny ....

Paradigm TV #14 Maxresdefault

* * * EPILOGUE * * *

After the Gargano's have left, Kingston is alone in the Temple.  He is having a hard time walking, and he limps out of the Temple, unwrapping his taped fists as he does it .... He exits the Temple, only to find his path is blocked by Jaxson Ryker, Wesley Blake and Steve Cutler.  

They direct him up the stairs to an office high above the Temple, the office has a big bay window that looks out over the Temple below ....  The chair behind the desk is turned facing the window but you can tell there is someone seated in the chair .... as he speaks, the shadows hide the persons identity ....

KINGSTON - "What is this all about?  Who ..."  

MAN IN THE CHAIR - "It's over, Mr. Kingston."  

KINGSTON - "What the fuck does that mean 'it's over'?  I'm the one that says ..."

MAN IN THE CHAIR - "Wrong .... I'M the one that says when it's over.  You played your little game with the courts and the lawyers and where did that get you?  Look at yourself.  Normally I wouldn't even bother to meet with someone like you face to face, but I rather enjoyed what I just watched .... I was entertained .... And I wanted the satisfaction of telling you this to your face.  You're out Eddie."

The chair spins around to face him .... the perspective of the camera changes to over the shoulder of the man in the chair, once again you can't see his face .... Kingston gets a huge look of shock on his face.  

KINGSTON - "You???  You're the one Khan has been hiding this whole time?  But ..."    

MAN IN THE CHAIR - "Get out of here, you're fired!"

On queue, The Forgotten Sons jump Kingston and beat the shit out of him.  Kingston has been through a war and has no fight left.  They mop the floor with him and Kingston can't even pull himself off the floor.  Blake & Cutler each grab an arm and pull Kingston up.  The chair turns back to face out the window again ....  

MAN IN THE CHAIR - "Get rid of him."  

The Forgotten Sons drag Eddie Kingston away.  The man in the chair stands and moves over closer to the window, his identity still hidden by the shadows .... The camera shot is over his shoulder again, looking out on the Temple below as forklifts have brought in a bunch of wooden crates .... it looks like the warehouse at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark ....

Paradigm TV #14 Raiders-of-the-lost-ark-warehouse

We then switch to a camera shot on ground level as a forklift carrying a wooden crate, and it lowers the crate down and we see a logo has been stamped in the side ....

Paradigm TV #14 EiB_4lbX0AAvGA4

MAN IN THE CHAIR - "Yes ... This will do nicely."
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Paradigm TV #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradigm TV #14   Paradigm TV #14 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 11:37 am

Up next, 'JUDAS' by Fozzy hits and brings out the Paradigm ELITE champion Chris Jericho ....  

Paradigm TV #14 SD_677_Photo_070-1

JERICHO - "IT'S TIME FOR THE HIGHLIGHT REEL BAYBAY!  And tonight I debut the newest, hottest concept in wrestling talk show segments.  Better than Pipers Pit and certainly better than anything that goof Pat McAfee has ever done.  And with me just being out here, like I always do, the ratings for this segment have already exploded through the roof!  Because, after all, I am the god of the 18-34 demo .... The 'Demo-God' .... and I am here to bestow the ‘Gift of Jericho’.  So 'drink it in maaaaan', because you can only experience this in the presence of Le Champion and you will never feel like this again in your lives.  And for that I should be thanked, I should be applauded, but not from you Solie or you Pedicino, or any of these parasites here.  I want it from people that actually matter.    

You know what, nevermind that.  I'm out here for one reason and that is that tonight I mark the official beginning of the ‘Jon Moxley farewell tour’.  Let’s face it, the Intercontinental title deserves better .... it deserves Chris Jericho.  I want it, and I'm going to get it.  But Jon, I want to take it from you on the biggest stage of them all, the only stage fitting for a rock star like Chris Jericho .... WRESTLEMANIA.  Now I didn't just come here to say this to Gordon Solie .... So Jon, why don't you come on out so I can tell you this face to face ...."

Moxley’s music hits, but Moxley doesn't come out .... instead, out comes MJF, Maxwell Jacob Friedman!  MJF mocks Moxley’s entrance with a shit-eating grin on his face .... The studio crowd boos and chants 'asshole', but we don't know if they are chanting at Jericho or MJF lol ....  

MJF - “‘Christopher, Christopher, Christopher’ .... before we even start talking, I just want you to know I’m a big fan .... but listening to you out here talking it seems you think that YOU should be the one to get the intercontinental title shot at Wrestlemania ....”

JERICHO - “Well, first things first. I did not invite you on this show, I invited Jon Moxley. But now that you’re here ‘Maxwell’, I have heard you talking and it seems like you think that YOU should be the one to get the intercontinental title shot at Wrestlemania ....”

MJF - “‘Christopher’ it seems like you think that YOU should be the one to get the intercontinental title shot at Wrestlemania ...."

JERICHO - “Maxwell it seems like you think that YOU should be the one to get the intercontinental title shot at Wrestlemania ....”

MJF - “Who whoa whoa, let’s just take a step back for a second .... Now Chris, I know you like to partake in ‘a little bit of the BUBBLEY’ .... but I’m starting to think that just like all these stupid idiots out here ....”

JERICHO - “Hang on a second there, Junior.  That is gimmick infringement.  Kind of like coming out to someone else’s music .... I don’t do that. When you’re Chris Jericho you come out to your own music, and people sing your theme song ...."

MJF - "Sorry, Christopher I apologize .... all due respect, and I mean all due respect buddy .... but back to what I was saying, I’m starting to think that you like to partake in the BUBBLEY a little TOO much because you are failing to see that standing in this ring is THE fastest rising star and the total package when it comes to pro wrestling .... I check every single box ...."

JERICHO - "It’s funny that you say that because standing in this ring IS the biggest star in the UWF .... But it ain't you.  Now, I will agree that you do check all the boxes. A lot like someone else I know. A lot like .... ME. And now that I think about it, it kind of seems like you want to be just like Chris Jericho .... I mean, think about it, we are both from Long Island, we both have 3 letter nicknames, we love scarfs, funny guys, crushingly handsome .... I see that you are a champion yourself, but lol you’re just the champion of a ‘TV’ station in Australia .... You see, Maxwell, that is where the similarities end .... Now, don't get me wrong, I can understand why you would want to emulate 'Le Champion', because being in the ring with me you have a little glimpse of what the mountaintop actually feels like.  But you've wasted enough of my time you entitled, millennial jackass!"

MJF - "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!  Jackass?  You think I'M a jackass?!?!  Do you want to know who the REAL jackass is here Christopher!?!"

JERICHO - "Oh I know who the real jackass is Maxwell...."

MJF - "I’m gonna say it .... I know who the REAL jackass is?"

JERICHO - "Oh you go ahead and say it because I know who the REAL jackass is ...."

Jericho and MJF get nose to nose ....

Paradigm TV #14 Untitled-design-2020-11-05T073150.073

JERICHO/ MJF - "JON MOXLEY!"

MJF and Jericho share a laugh and it even looks like they are going to give each other a high-five, but Moxley’s music hits again and they stop in their tracks!  Both men turn their attention to the entranceway, and MJF tells Jericho that they are going to take Moxley 'together'.  However, Moxley doesn't come out again .... Instead he comes out from the other side of the studio and slides in the ring behind Jericho and MJF .... he spins Jericho around .... kick to the gut .... DEATH RIDER!  MJF just watches and laughs about this, but then Moxley turns his attention to MJF and MJF quickly begs off .... Moxley goes after him but MJF slides out of the ring and escapes ....

Paradigm TV #14 Giphy
Back to top Go down

Paradigm TV #14
Page 1 of 1