FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paradigm TV #4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Paradigm TV #4 Empty
PostSubject: Paradigm TV #4   Paradigm TV #4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 11:05 am

Paradigm TV #4 Cropped-newlogo

Paradigm TV #4 Britishfist-logo1 par·a·digm

/ˈperəˌdīm/

A paradigm is a standard, perspective, or set of ideas. A paradigm is a way of looking at something...

STRONG STYLE

/strôNG/ /stīl/

‘... A style of wrestling evolved from Japanese Puroresu (プロレス) and traditional British Catch wrestling that incorporates full contact martial arts kicks and strikes with a strong emphasis placed on submission wrestling ...’
Paradigm TV #4 Secondary-logo-coloured

Paradigm TV #4 009

ARENA: Royal Albert Hall

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Wade Barrett

INTERVIEWS: Gabby Loren & Dasha Fuentes

* * * We are taken to the final moments of the Championship Scramble match from GLORY * * *

‘.... Lashley is back in and charges for the spear on Jericho, but he leap frogs the attempt and Lashley takes out Lee with the spear instead!  JUDAS EFFECT KNOCKS LASHLEY THROUGH THE ROPES TO THE FLOOR!  We are under a minute left!  Jericho turns around RIGHT INTO THE LETHAL INJECTION!  1 ... 2 ... NOOOOO!  Riddle breaks it up!  Lethal with a superkick to Riddle, but on the rebound Riddle explodes with the Final Flash (bicycle knee)!  Riddle scoops Lethal up ... BRO 2 SLEEP! Jericho grabs Riddle from behind and tosses him shoulder-first into the post! Jericho covers Lethal and steals the 1 ... 2 ... 3!!!!  Jericho leads as the final seconds are ticking away .... Jericho rolls to the floor to safety, and the clock ticks away and expires! We have a winner!!!! Chris Jericho is the 1st ever Paradigm ELITE champion!!!!

The lights drop in the arena and we get the Millennium Countdown like 1999 Chris Jericho .... the countdown expires and the pyro explodes, then ‘JUDAS’ by Fozzy hits .... Out comes Chris Jericho!  Jericho soaks it all in ....

Paradigm TV #4 Dbxp1ls-67284b7f-bde5-4ab1-8724-e898b7010ee2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTJjMTVhODktZjBiNC00YThiLTg2ZGQtNzE2NWJkNzE4OWEwXC9kYnhwMWxzLTY3Mjg0YjdmLWJkZTUtNGFiMS04NzI0LWU4OThiNzAxMGVlMi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

JERICHO - ‘Quiet .... QUIET .... As I sat in the back in my personal trailer, my posh quarters enjoying ‘A LITTLE BIT OF THE BUBBLAAAY’, I realized that the only way to properly begin this show was with me, the crown jewel of this company, YOUR Neeeeeeew Elite champion .... ‘Lé Champion’, Chris Jericho baybay!  And I didn’t come out here because of any of you, oh no.  I came out here because I have only one thing to say to you and that is this: I ... TOLD ... YOU ... SO!  I told you, I told every one of you .... That’s right, I am more valuable than Han Solo dipped in carbonite, worth more than Marcellus Wallace’s briefcase in Pulp Fiction, and more revered than the Ark of the Covenant .... so where is my thank you?  Where is my round of applause?  My standing ovation?  Where are all the generic chants that you chant for all your little internet darlings, all your heroes .... All of you should bow down on your knees and thank me because now, more than ever, I rightfully deserve the praise of the entire PARADIGM fanbase, the locker room, backstage, front office, all across the board ....

But on second thought, that’s ok because I’ve got my own ‘thank you’ right here .... and that’s the ELITE title .... So even if all of you did thank me I wouldn’t accept it .... Instead, maybe I should be the one congratulating all of you STUPID IDIOTS out there .... Congratulations on having Chris Jericho as your Paradigm ELITE champion .... the pleasure is all yours .... You know, I could stand up here for hours and brag about my accomplishments, but rubbing it in your little faces isn’t even fun anymore because I am above all of you, above all everyone watching, everyone in the back .... so I will leave you with this: I’m Chris Jericho baybay!  And you can bathe in the glory of Le Champion .... you’re welcome ....’

‘OH BASK IN HIS GLORY!’ out comes Keith Lee!  Jericho looks surprised .... Lee says he couldn’t help but overhear Jericho say  something about ‘bathing in his glory?’ .... Lee tells Jericho to allow him to enlighten him, and he says he is the one guy in the match that was NEVER pinned, and he pinned 2 people INCLUDING Jericho .... Which means that Lee wants to be first in line for a title shot, ‘champ’, and he wants it TONIGHT ....

Lee says let’s give the people what they want, but Jericho doesn’t care about what the people want .... Lee says Jericho is scared, and throws in the fact that Lee was the only member of the Paradigm roster in the UWF rankings this month .... This pisses Jericho off to the point that he agrees to the match!  But it won’t be for the ELITE title! .... Lee has to prove he deserves a title shot and if he can beat Jericho he will give him a title match!  Lee turns away and Jericho tries to hit him with the title!  Lee avoids it .... SPIRIT BOMB LAYS OUT JERICHO!!!!  Lee puts a foot on Jerichos chest as the fans count ‘1 ... 2 ... 3’ .... Lee picks up the Elite title and stands over Jericho ....

BACKSTAGE w/ DASHA FUENTES -

Eric Bischoff is with Dasha backstage and he says a lot of things are going on in Paradigm ....

1. Bischoff announces the Paradigm tag team champions will be crowned in a tournament that will begin next week .... He announces the first 4 teams in the tournament: Mustache Mountain, The North, The Chosen Bros (Matt Riddle & Jeff Cobb) and, against his better judgement, The Rottweilers ....
2. Speaking of the Rottweilers, he announces that due to several people being injured, the ‘187’ is banned effective immediately .... he issues a stern warning that the Rottweilers violent nature is getting out of hand ....
3. He has another major announcement, but says that will have to wait until later tonight ....

* * * Back at the announce desk, the announcers hype Jericho vs. Lee in the main event tonight! * * *

1. Bianca BeAir (UNITED STATES) vs. Gisele Shaw (CANADA)

After weeks of vignettes about BelAir, ‘The EST’ makes her in-ring debut against a very crisp and polished Gisele Shaw .... BelAir shows her power with a press slam early on, but Shaw battles back with a trouble in paradise kick .... Shaw tries her patented armbar finisher but BelAir with more power and deadlifts her up on her shoulders for a powerbomb .... The KOD finishes it ....

POST MATCH: Thunder Rosa’s music hits and she comes out to the ring, getting right face to face with BelAir .... Rosa says she is the top female in Paradigm .... BelAir claps back saying she’s the EST .... They are interrupted as SoCal Val comes out to the ring .... She hands both of them her business card and then leaves ....

VIDEO PACKAGE - ‘The Black Swan’ CARA NOIR

A video package airs for Cara Noir showing his performance in the 2nd chance qualifier last week .... a replay is shown of the spot where Lee gave Nakamura the Ground Zero on top of Cobb & Noir while Noir had Cobb in the Black Swan sleeper .... Noir will return next week ....

2. The Rottweilers (Low Ki & Homicide) w/ Eddie Kingston (UNITED STATES) vs. Private Party (Marq Qwen & Isaiah Cassidy) — (UNITED STATES)

* * * We are reminded by the announcers that Eric Bischoff has banned the Rottweilers ’187’ finisher (Cop Killa + Double Stomp) .... this is the move that injured Johnny Gargano & Oney Lorcan in the last few weeks * * *

The Rottweilers have NUCLEAR heat, especially Kingston who stops to get in the face of some fans in the isle .... The Rottweilers aren’t pretty and they just jump Private Party at the bell and they never stand a chance .... They set Qwen up for the 187, but the ref stops them and reminds them the move has been outlawed .... They are going to do it anyway, and Kingston gets on the apron and gets in the refs face .... Kingston calls them off, and Low Ki stops toying with Qwen and finishes him off with the Dragon Sleeper for the tap out ....

POST MATCH: Kingston cuts a promo and says they are the most dangerous men in Paradigm .... if you don’t believe them just ask Johnny Gargano .... Ask that other jobber you put them in the ring with .... they don’t play .... He says they don’t play by the rules .... Eric Bischoff can outlaw their move, but he ain’t gonna tame them .... he can’t stop the violence and it’s gonna continue until they get the Paradigm tag belts and there ain’t shit him or any of these marks in the audience can do about it ....

3. Kota Ibushi (JAPAN) vs. Ridge Holland (UNITED KINGDOM)

Holland jumped Ilja Dragunov during his match with Ibushi at INVASION: ST. LOUIS, which prompted Ibushi to get involved and take out Holland with the Gold Star moonsault .... This is a power/brawling vs. speed/striking matchup .... During the match, Ilja Dragunov comes down and tries to take a shot at Holland, but he misses the Torpedo Moscow and hits Ibushi instead! .... This allows Holland to hit the Northern Grit on Ibushi and pin him ....

POST MATCH: Holland brawls with Dragunov .... Ibushi recovers and attacks both, this time laying out Dragunov with the Kamagoye .... Holland takes out Ibushi with a northern lariat, then lays Ibushi on the announce table and powerbombs Dragunov on top of him putting them both through the table!  Holland stands tall ....

THE DEBUT OF ‘THE PAT MCAFEE SHOW’

Up next is a new segment hosted by Pat McAfee called ‘The Pat McAfee Show’ .... it’s basically like any other interview segment like MizTV or the Highlight Reel, and for the first episode Pat has DREW MCINTYRE as his guest ....

Paradigm TV #4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfR9QDCC-HWI-p8m5S4uyGxFcaiaIrg4nXDg&usqp=CAU

Pat says they haven’t seen Drew since he lost the King of Power title to Sheamus in an emotional match in MWA .... then he turns up at GLORY and the cameras catch him during the Elite title match .... Since Pat is here to ask the tough questions, he wants to ask Drew about the rumors circulating on social media .... Has he signed a contract with Paradigm?  Drew gives a brief history about starting out in the UK and then being successful in the UWF .... He saw a chance to return to the UK and help Paradigm build something and he took the opportunity .... He confirms he has signed an exclusive deal with Paradigm, and makes his intentions known that he has his sights set on the Elite title ....

He is interrupted by Jay Lethal .... Lethal says he isn’t happy with the results of the Scramble match at Glory, but if people think this is the end of Jay Lethal and he’s just going to go away quietly, then they’re wrong .... For over a year he has He has endured being stuck in a tag team, and even though he took the cards he was dealt and turned that tag team into a top contender for the world titles, he wants MORE THAN THAT!  Lethal says he isn’t gonna just be pushed to the back of the line for the next ‘star’ that walks in the door .... he’s not a ‘chosen one’, he’s had to fight and scrape for everything he’s had to prove he he is the greatest first generation wrestler on this planet .... so if McIntyre wants to get anywhere near the Elite title, he is going to have to fight Lethal for it because Lethal has been fighting his whole career and he’s not going to stop now for McIntyre or anyone else .... McIntyre says he wouldn’t have it any other way, but if Lethal gets in his way he is going to Claymore him back to the mid-card .... Lethal says they will find out next week ...

Dasha is with the Chosen Bros, Matt Riddle and Jeff Cobb, to get their thoughts on being announced for the tag team title tournament at the next Cockpit show .... Riddle says he didn’t win the title at GLORY, but doesn’t cry over spilled milk .... He and Jeff are Bros, and there have been times they have bro’d down and times they’ve throwed down, but now they’ve got their eyes on the tag team titles and everyone else look out ....

The North come in to interrupt .... Page puts them over as the best team in Paradigm and basically says it’s a foregone conclusion that they will be champions .... He calls the Bros a joke, and mocks Riddle .... Riddle  is all chillax about it, but says if Page wants to go then they can go tonight .... Bro .... Page says he’s not Riddle’s bro, and Riddle says ‘whatever you say Bro’.

Up next, Hyan comes out .... she faces Hikaru Shida next and she cuts a promo and says Shida surprised her at Paradigm #1 but it didn’t count because she wasn’t ready .... She showed Shida what was up when she laid her out at INVASION: St. Louis  ....

4. Hyan (UNITED STATES) vs. Hikaru Shida (JAPAN)

This match is much more competitive than their first match at Paradigm #1 .... Hyan attacks and shows how good she is, but Shida rallies .... Shida sets her up for Tamashii, but Hyan bails .... When Shida goes after her Hyan pulls her leg out and slams it into the ring post multiple times!  Hyan locks a figure four on around the ringpost!  The ref puts the count on, but Hyan won’t break at the 5 count and the ref disqualifies her!  

POST MATCH: Shida can barely stand and Hyan attacks the knee again after the match .... She lays out Shida with her version of the knee strike, which she calls the ‘C-T-KNEE’

Paradigm TV #4 062-FB160-BDAA-4682-B7-AF-28-D0561-E6461

While officials help Shida out of the ring, we see a vignette air on the big screen ....

Paradigm TV #4 Ddpbyp3-1514e068-47f4-4499-a4bc-0f7ae0ecc462.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYWEzYzVmZmQtOGQ0NC00MDcxLTkwYjgtMDdmYjE5NjRlYmNiXC9kZHBieXAzLTE1MTRlMDY4LTQ3ZjQtNDQ5OS1hNGJjLTBmN2FlMGVjYzQ2Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ PURAZZO - ‘My name is Deonna Purazzo, and I am the 'Virtuosa' ... Do you even know what that means?  Allow me to explain ... I possess outstanding technical ability, and I have a cultivated appreciation for artistic excellence .... To be truly virtuous I have formulated the perfect equation for success which I implement with precision and unique training that not only lies in my technique but in the movements between .... allowing my reactions to not be within the stimulus but to be within my superior subconscious knowledge .... I am a submission ‘artist’, and I will paint my masterpiece against anyone in the Paradigm woman’s division ....’

5. CHOSEN BROS (Matt Riddle & Jeff Cobb) —— (UNITED STATES) vs. THE NORTH (Ethan Page & Josh Alexander) —— (CANADA)

Riddle and Cobb have a very innovative arsenal with Riddles strikes and Cobb’s amateur wrestling and uncanny power .... The match is a hard-hitting affair, and it breaks down into brawling from all 4 men .... the ref starts the count as they are fighting outside the ring and both teams are counted out ....

POST MATCH: Tempers are flaring and Cobb & Riddle want the match to be restarted but The North don’t want any part of it .... Page says this match means nothing and they will fight them when it actually matters, and that is in the tag title tournament ....

Austin Theory cuts a promo .... He wants Garza in a rematch next week .... As Theory is talking, a guy walks in from FTD with a dozen Roses and gives them to Brandi .... they are from Garza .... Theory gets pissed and tears them up and stomps on them .... Theory says he doesn’t want a rematch anymore and instead wants Garza to face Alexander Hammerstone next week!

5. If Lee wins he gets a future shot at the Paradigm ELITE title:
(Champion) Chris Jericho (CANADA) vs. ‘Limitless’ Keith Lee (UNITED STATES)

This is bait & switch as the match never happens .... Lee makes his way out when WHAM!  He is blindsided with a chair to the back from Bobby Lashley!  Lashley with another chair shot across the back!  Lashley locks on the Hurt Lock (Anaconda Vice) and chokes Lee out, but Lee hulks up, Deadlifting Lashley into the air with Lashley still holding onto the Hurt Lock!  Lee charges, DRIVING BOTH MEN THROUGH THE LED BOARD AND CRASHING TO THE GROUND BELOW!!!!  Holy shit!!!!  

Jericho watches on as trainers and EMT’s attend to both men on the floor!  Lashley is bleeding from the back of his head, and Lee’s back is cut up .... Both men have to be stretchered out of the arena ....

For the final segment of the night, Eric Bischoff comes out to the ring and announces that Paradigm has acquired the rights to the oldest women’s title in wrestling, the Woman’s Universal Championship .... Bischoff brings out his special guest, and it’s RHEA RIPLEY!  

Paradigm TV #4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEAL_RYXWCVDka-_CW4zTqfw1_RlWEL9kFXw&usqp=CAU

Ripley is here and she has the Womens Universal title with her!  Bischoff says at the next Cockpit show we will have a one night tournament for the the women’s championship tournament, and from now on it will be known as the ‘MONARCH’ title ....

Ripley takes the mic and says, as the last Universal Champion, she will be there to present the new title to the winner! .... on the ramp, all of the women of the Paradigm locker room have come out to get a look at the new championship as Bischoff pulls it out of the velvet bag ....

Paradigm TV #4 102-1020984_nxt-uk-womens-championship-hd-png-download

NEXT WEEK:

Drew McIntyre vs. Jay Lethal

Angel Garza vs. Alexander Hammerstone

Paradigm tag team tournament begins ...
Back to top Go down

Paradigm TV #4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of SSW/Wrestle Kingdom/PROGRESS/ PARADIGM-
Jump to: