FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13) Empty
PostSubject: HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13)   HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:54 am

HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13) J-crown2013_zps15d76c17

Cole: Hello everyone and welcome to Night 2 of the J-Crown Tournament. I'm Michael Cole alongside Steve Lombardi and special guest, the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champ, Austin Aries. Welcome champ.

Aries: Whatever. I warn you guys, the last time I did commentary, I was attacked. You guys better keep the rif raf away tonight.

Cole: That was very unfortunate as Kenny King heinously attacked you without provocation.

Lombardi: Maybe the provocation was Aries costing him his Cruiserweight tournament match.

Aries: Aries? It's MISTER ARIES! In fact its Champ. Or even better ...Sir! You need to show some respect. You're living in the Age of Aries now.

Cole: That's right Lombardi! Give the champ his respect. I apologize for him..He's from Brooklyn. But Champ 4 men remain in this J-Crown and the winner gets a title shot against you at a time of their choosing.

Aries: You mean they get to choose when I embarrass them? How quaint. I see the 4 men here aqnd I have an opinion on all 4 which I will give you...at a time of MY choosing.

Lombardi: Well the 4 men are Eddie Mansfield, Nigel McGuinness, Steve Regal & Paul London.

Cole: That's not all! The World Tag Team Champions are here. They will put those titles on the line against the 3 Time orld champions, The Skyscrapers. All that & more but right now we will have the HLW Ladies title match. Kelly Kelly won a battle Royale on night one and now she has a shot at Mercedes Martinez. Your thoughts, Mr Aries?

Aries: Unlike many of my compatriots I have no beef with the Women's division. They are inferior but they have their place..at the top of the card.

HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13) Kelly+Kelly+-+female+wrestling ----VS----HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13) 1813827_f260

Mercedes Martinez(c) vs Kelly Kelly- HLW Ladies Championship

(Kelly is an HLW original and gets a great ovation from the crowd. Mercedes seems a bit surly tonight. Hearing the cheers for Kelly seemed to annoy her as well. Bell rings and Martinez charges. Kelly drops and executes a Drop toe Hold. Mercedes lands face first. Mercedes scrambles to her feet but is slammed to the mat. Leg drop by KK. She covers for just a 1 count. Kelly goes for a spin kick but Martinez grabs her and hits a Capture Suplex. Kelly is sent to the ropes and Mercedes hits a Spinebuster. Kelly Kelly is writhing in pain. Mercedes is smirking. She slaps at the head of KK a few times then pulls her up by the hair. Looking for her finisher.

Out of nowhere Kelly rolls her up in a small pacckage! The ref counts! 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!!! Martinez kicks out! She has a look of shock on her face. Kelly still battered struggles in the corner to get to her feet. Mercedes charges and nails her in the face with a Running Boot! Martinez pounds Kelly's head into the mat a few times. She pulls her up...Pescadora Buster!! She covers for the 3 count.)

Winner and STILL HLW Ladies Champion: Mercedes Martinez

Cole: Martinez is still champ. She has been on a roll and we have seen radical change in her demeanor.

Lombardi: She's angry, Cole. She feels like she hasn't gotten a fair shot at the World title and she is making everyone pay.

Aries: Seems to me this could just be a timing thing. Giver her a week and I'm sure she'll be fine.

Cole: Ummm. Up next our first semi-final match of the night. Paul London of APW takes on WLW's Nigel McGuinness.

Lombardi: London got here bt defeatting Chris Candido while Nigel defeated Hakushi in an incredible match on night one.

Aries: London has some talent but he's a head case. He doesn't have the intestinal fortitude it takes to get to where I am. As for the bloke from Jolly ole England. If he was half as good as he thinks he is he would be half as good as I am.

HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13) Paullondon----VS----HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13) 240814_1

Paul London vs Nigel McGuinness

(London and Nigel take it slow early. Feeling each other out. London takes Nigel down with a hip Lock. Then goes for a Hammerlock, but Nigel is able to reverse it and now has London down. He jams a knee into the bicep of Paul. and really is trying to take the arm out the match. Nigel continues top work the arm awhile but Paul is able top use the ropes to vault himself free and he catches Nigel with a spinning back kick to the solar plexus. Then a sitout facebuster. London is trying to shake some feeling back into his right arm. McGuinness is up to his knees and London lets off a few hard kicks to his back. Paul then locks on a Figure Four Leglock.

Nigel is having to breath hard here which will sap your strength. He is able to free himself and lands a vicious Elbow which opens a gash over London's left eye. Nigel executes Divorde Court into a single arm DDT. London is writhing in pain now. Nigel Leans back against the ropes London finally rises Nigel comes forward with a kick to the face then falls back for the Jawbreaker Lariat but London Doropkicks him in the face sending Nigel over the top and to the floor. London wipes the blood from his face. Hits the ropes and takes off hitting a Somersault Plancha on Nigel. Both men are lying on the arena floor. London clutching at his arm. London is up first he rolls Nigel in the ring. He goes to lift McGuinness up for a Brainbuster but his arm gives way and he drops Nigel who hits an STO. He covers 1.. 2..

NO! London kicks out. Nigel gets Paul up and puts him on the buckle. Nigel sets up for the Tower of London. He hooks him but London pushes off the corner post and hits a Sliced Bread #2. In one motion he races up the other side and hits a Moonsault! 1.. 2..

3!)

Winner: Paul London

Cole: What a finish! London pulled that out from seemingly nowhere!

Lombardi: This kid London showed me something here bleeding and basically with ine arm. He somehow defeats the great Nigel McGuinness.

Aries: There's nothing grweat about McGuinness but I really thought he had this one in the bag. I guessed he choked on a krumpet.

Cole: So who will he face in the Finals tonight? Its time to find out as Mr Electricity Steve Regal goes one on one with SECW Junior champion, Eddie Mansfield.

Aries: Steve Regal... This guy made a public challenge to me. I would almost be angry if it wasn't so amusing. Where did this guy Regal come from? Mr Electricity? Really? Whose more electric than the greatest Champion thats Ever Lived? He wants me July 19th. He just made a huge mistake. As for Percy. He dumped Eric Embry in favor of Eddie Mansfield. So far it looks like he made the right decision. I know Eddie pretty well. He's a miserable bastard but tough in the ring.

HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13) EddieMansfieldHOHpose----VS----HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13) 02

Eddie Mansfield w/Percy Pringle vs "Mr Electricity" Steve Regal

(Surprising to almost everyone these 2 men wrestle very cleanly. Both have there moments but Its Regal who is in control now. He has Mansfield in an Abdominal Stretch. When the ref isn't looking Regal grabs the ropes for extra leverage. Pringle points this out and Eddie is able to send him over with a hip toss. Then a scoop up Powerslam.Eddie goes right into a Boston Crab. Regal fights his way to the ropes. But just before he gets there Mansfield drags him back to the middle. Regal raises his hand...

And starts to crawl again. This time he makes the ropes for the break. Eddie immediately starts stomping him on the small of his back. Percyy is yelling instructions. He lifts up Steve and positions him for a Piledriver. But Regal back drops him. Then hits the ropes and nails a Leg Lariat. Reverse Neckbreaker on Mansfield. Regal covers but Percy Pringle is on the ring apron going bananas. Then from the back comes Eric Embry. He grabs Pringle and throws him over his shoulder and drops him to the mat. Then he grabs Percy by the hair and drags him back up the aisle as the fans cheer. Regal smiles then  Jits aSide backbreaker in the middle of the ring. He lowers his knee pad the goes to the 2nd rope. He comes off with a Flying Knee Drop.

He misses!! Eddie slowly rises and clips the same knee from behind! He clamps on a Single Leg Crab. Regal holds out as long as he can then finally taps!)

Winner: Eddie Mansfield

Cole: Eddie Mansfield has reached the Finals!

Lombardi: Despite his manager being dragged off by Eric Embry. Mansfield gets it done.

Aries: But where is Percy and will this affect him in the finals?

Cole: That is the question. Coming up next, Shelton Benjamin will defend the Tri-State Championship. But latrer we will see The Simpsons defend the World Tag eam belts against The Skyscrapers who are backstage with Becky Bayless. Lets go there now.

(Camera switches backstage.)

Bayless: Thanks Michael. I am here with the Bill Alphonozo and the HLW Tag Champs, The Skyscrapers. Gentemen tonight you try to do what some would call impossible. Become World Champions for an umprecedented 4th time.

Alphonso: You said it Becky! We are the most decorated team ever! When it comes to the World Titles The Skyscrapers  are the flag bearers, daddy.

Sid: Bart! Lisa! Nothing personal. We like your show bt we want our titles back!

Spivey: Nah bro. Thats not who we wrestling.

Sid: You said we wrestling the Simpsons.. Is it Homer & Marge?

Spivey: Nah, Its not THOSE Simpsons. Its a couple of kids from South Africa

Sid: ...Well whatever. We coming for our Titles and you boys can go back to Springfield without those belts around your waist!

Alphonso: You heard it boys. Springfield, South Africa. Its all the same to us! We get our belts back tonight!

(camera switches back to the ring.)

Shelton Benjamin w/Teddy Long vs Ron Killings- HLW Tri-State Title

(This is all Killings early on. He is in rare form. Taking the fight to Benjamin. And battering him around the ring. The crowd is solidly behind "The Truth". As he nails a Jawbreaker on Shelton. He covers for 2. Ron Hits the Ropes for the Axe Kick but he is tripped up by Long. Killings stumbles and is caught in an overhead Release Belly to Belly Suplex by Benjamin.  Shelton sends Killings into the buckle and hits a Corner Splash on him.  Snap mare and the Shelton hits the ropes and nails a sliding Clothesline. He covers 1.. 2.. No! Benjamin has Truth down in a verticle headlock.

Killings gets to a semi verticle base when Benjamin nails a LungBlower. He covers for another near fall. Benjamin goes for Paydirt but Ron hooks the Ropes and Shelton hits the mat hard. . Killings hit the ropes And nails the Spinning Forearm Smash!. Before he can cover Teddy grabs the referee's pants. Ref Joey Marella has had enough. He orders Long to the back! Teddy is livid. Killings laughs and waves goodbye to his former manager. He doesn't see MVP has snuck in the ring. He turns and is caught by the Drive By Kick. MVP leaves. as Long heads to the back. Shelton is up. Grabs Ron and nails Paydirt! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13) 2755908

(Killings is sitting in the ring staring out at Benjamin Wide-eyed and he begins to talk to himself.)

Cole: The League come together and Shelton retains his title!

Lombardi: Simply ridiculous. How could the referee miss that? The damned League steals another one!

Aries: Is that guy talking to himself? What a nutcase. I wonder if the voices he hears is calling him a loser. Hahaha!

Adamle: Time for the World Tag Team Championship.

Aries: You know the Skyscrapers used to be a pretty fearsome team. But they seem to have gone a little soft as of late.

Cole: Not sure if I would say that...at least not out loud.

Lombardi: They have been involved with The Kings of Wrestling of the Uprising as of late. But I'm sure tonight their focus is on the champions.

The Simpsons(c) vs The Skyscrapers - UWF World Tag Team Championship

Spivey and Steve are in the ring at the start. Visually this looks like a mis-Match. But The Simpsons have seen this before and not flinched. What they lack in size they make up for in Speed and Energy. The challengers try to rough up the brothers but They fight back with abandon. A double dropkick knocks Spivey into the corner. They each hit Flying forearms on him. Shaun. climbs the ropes and starts pounding punches dowm. Dan Grabs Shaum and hurls him to the floor. DAn gets back to his corner and tags Sid. As Sid enters Shaun does a Springboard Flying Clothesline which staggers Sid. He then tags his brother and the hit a opair of Superkicks knocking Sid into the ropes. A running Double Clothesline sends Sid to the floor. Steve hits a Plancha but Sid catches him but Shaun follows with a suicida which now takes sid and Steve down. The champs are back in the ring. Now as Alphonso gets Sid to beat the count. Steve is pelting Sid with Calf kicks. Vicious is trying to swing back but keeps missing. You can see he's started to limp a little. Steve now tries a springboard Elbow but flies right into the Big Boot of Sid. Steve is down as Sid limps over and tags in Deranged Dan.

Dan comes in and lifs Steve up by by the neck. But Shaun comes in and pulls Steve down then they let off a series of chops to Dan's chest. Spivey takes it in and then charges and clotheslines both men at the same time. He grabs Steve... Powerslam! 1.. 2.. No Shaun breaks it up. Sid is now in and hits Shaun with a Sledgehammer to the back.  The referee Charles Robinson tells Sid to get back. Spivey goes for a Powrerbomb on Shaun. But Steve comes off the top Rope with a Missile Dropkick! He covers, 1.. 2..

NO!!! Dan barely kicks out! Dan Dan grabs Steve and hits a Chokeslam. He staggers and tags Sid. Sid comes in While Shaun does a flying cross body on Spivey sending both men over the top rope. Sid Sets up Steve and has him up for the Powerrbomb...

Then The Kings of Wrestling attack! They are all over Sid. then hero sees Shaum starting to stand and he lays him out with the Spinning loaded Elbow. Then he and Castagnoli get Sid up and hit KRS-ONE. They fans are furious and are booing loudly. Spivey and Steve each enter the ring with chairs as the KOW jump to the floor.

Nicole: The referee has declared this match a No Contest! STILL champions, The Simpsons

HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13) Claudio+Castagnoli+y+Chris+Hero+WWE+Kings+of+Wrestling+ROH

(Afterwards both teams stand in the ring. The crowd gives them a standing ovation. The Scrapers look bewildered then stare at the Champs. They walk up to them as the crowd goes silent. Then they they raise the arms of the Simpsons and the shake thier hands.  The crowd is Chanting "rematch" All 4 men look out to the crowd soaking it up.  The Simpsons nod their heads and point to the crowd and tell the Skyscrapers. There will be a rematch.)

Aries: You call these guys champions?

Adamle: The Kings of Wrestling ruined what was a great title Match. I think they may have finally gone too far.

Lombardi: Shocking to hear you say that Cole. You're usually waving your Uprising pom poms out here. They have gone too far awhile ago.

Cole: Well its time for our final tournament match. Who will wear the J-Crown?

Aries: Both these men have had tough matches earlier. But I think Eddie Mansfield will win this. Not sure if he would ever even take the title shot against me though.

Lombardi: I'm picking Paul London.

Paul London vs Eddie Mansfield

(Eddie is upset by the absence of his manager. He is telling the announcer they have to postpone the match. Nicole ignores him and makes the introductions. London has a small bandage over the cut he sustained last match. The match starts off in a back and forth fashion. London hits a few arm drags that frustrate Eddie. Eddie needs to stop the momentum and he does by a hair pull take down in which Paul bangs the back of his heasdd. Now Eddie Drives his heel intop the throat of London. He rams his face into the buckle then does a rope burn across Paul's eyes. Now Mansfield starts targeting his eye with jabs and sure enough the cut starts to bleed again.

Eddie is really relying on roughouse tactics at this point. Opening up on London. Eddie slams Paul to the mat then hits a running senton splash. He covers for 2. He sends Paul for a back body drop but he counters into a Sunset Flip. 1.. 2.. NO! Eddie kicks out. London immediately applies a leglock to Mansfield. Eddie takes a minute but he makes it to the ropes. London with a face full of blood. Does an Atomic Knee Drop. Then a Slingshot Elbow Drop. 1.. 2.. No! London wipes the blood from his face then throws a few haymakers at the head of Mansfield.

London Irish Whips Eddie into the turnbuckle. Then he charges for a spear but Mansfield moves and London reinjures his right arm. Mansfield sees this and immediately pulls him out and locks on an arm bar. London is in serious trouble here. Crowd is chanting "Please Don't Tap!".  London is able to do a forward roll and hook Eddie with his legs into a roll-up. 1.. 2..

No! Eddie kicks out. Both men are up and tradind punches. London is using his left hand. Eddie seems to be getting the advantage then London leaps up and nails a dropkick. Paul moves in and hits a Northern Lights Suplex 1.. 2...

NOOO!!! Mansfield kicks out again. London tries another dropkick but Mansfield evades it. Eddie looks for a Back Suplex but London flips freeand in one motion nails a reverse DDT. He rises and hits a Standing Shooting Star Press! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Paul London

HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13) 246-7be0d0beeeb02412a2f31432e2070126

Cole: Its over! Paul London is the J-Crown Champion 2013.

Lombardi: What a Final! London defied the odds!

Aries: Kid has some promise. But He was a bit lucky. He wouldn't be able to sneak by A Double like that.  

(HLW GM Jack Tunney and an Executive from Vitamin Water are on hand to hand London his check for $250,000. Paul is visuallly moved by the ovation he receives.)

London: Wow...Not sure what to say... I want to thank HLW & Vitamin Water for hosting this event. This is the most prestigious event for the Junor division. I'm proud to be part of it and even prouder to stand here the winner. Now. I need to get this eye stitched up. But I got one good eye and right now I see Austin Aries sitting there. Well champ. I'll be seeing you again soon. I owe you for what you did on APW TV. Believe me I got your receipt.

Aries: Anytime punk...anytime.

Cole: Well thats our show. It was a great time again, Steve.

Lombardi: Absolutely Mike. This is what the Junior Heavyweight Division is all about. I can wait for next years.

Aries: And I'll be here still the World Champion.

Cole: Well folks that's all. See you next time when we return with a new episode of HLW TV. Until then, take care!
[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW Presents J-CROWN 2013 Night 2 (6/19/13)
Page 1 of 1