FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW Presents J-Crown 2012 - Night 2 (5/17/12)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW Presents J-Crown 2012 - Night 2 (5/17/12) Empty
PostSubject: HLW Presents J-Crown 2012 - Night 2 (5/17/12)   HLW Presents J-Crown 2012 - Night 2 (5/17/12) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:07 pm

NOTE: THIS SHOW TAKES PLACE 2 DAYS BEFORE HIP #50

HLW Presents J-Crown 2012 - Night 2 (5/17/12) Jcrown2

Adamle: Hello everyone and welcome to Night 2 of the J-Crown Tournament. I'm Mike Adamle alongside Steve Lombardi and special guest, the UWF World Junior Heavy Champ, X-Pac. Welcome champ.

X-Pac: The pleasure is all yours. So this is the fabled "hOod" huh? Not impressed. Even less impressing is this tournament of wannabes.

Adamle: Well the vast majority disagree. This J-Crown tournament has been riveting. We are down to 4 men.

Lombardi: The winner of this tournament will get a World title shot against you at a later date. I may add one of the final four is one Eric Embry. A man you have unfinished business with.

X-Pac: Unfinished?? I beat him at Wrestlemania and at rematches all around the country. Embry is finished. He just doesn't want to accept it.

Adamle: Also tonight The World Tag Team Titles will be defended. The Shkyscrapers face the challengers of XWA's own, The Briscoe Brothers.

Lombardi: Demboys have been chasing the World titles for years. could tonight finally be the night?

Adamle: All that & more but right now we will hve the HLW Ladies title match. Cameron won a battle Royale on night one and now she has a shot at Mercedes Martinez. Your thoughts, X-Pac?

X-Pac: I am very familiar with the Ladies division....If you know what I mean. Haven't had the pleasure of seeing much of Cameron but Mercedes is a big fan of mine.

Mercedes Martinez(c) vs Cameron w/Teddy Long & Naomi- HLW Ladies Championship

(Things start up quickly. Mercedes is definitely the more seasoned and skilled opponent here. She hits Cameron with a Tilt-A-Whirl suplex for a near fall. A distraction by Teddy allows Cameron to gain the upper hand. She She uses some kicks and wear down holds to try to sap Mercedes strength. But Martinez Counters Cameron's neckbreraker attempt. She Hits a short-arm clothesline. Then sets up for the Pescadora Buster. But Naomi races in and attacks her from behind. The referee calls for the bell.)

Winner by Disqualification and STILL HLW Ladies Champion: Mercedes Martinez

(Both Naomi and Cameron are beating down the champ. Naomi hits the Booty Call. Then Cameron hits her Neckbreaker. They raise their arms in victory as they stand over the beaten down Champ. The crowd is booing loudly.)

Adamle: Martinez is still champ but The Ladies of the Negro League sent her a message.

Lombardi: I'm sure we haven't heard the last of this situation.

X-Pac: Regardless Mercedes is still champion. And still a big fan of mine.

Adamle: Up next our first Quarter-Final Match. Eric Embry of CCW will face the upstart from WLW. "Cool Hand" Luke Robinson

Lombardi: You have to figure Embry is the favorite but this kid Robinson is so cocky he doesn't know enough to be intimidated.

X-Pac: Embry is washed up. This kid Robinson is the future. One day after I retire this belt, He might be able to be something.

Eric Embry w/Percy Pringle vs Luke Robinson

(Embry sends Percy to the outside then offers Luke a handshake. Luke laughs at him and mocks his waistline. They lock up and Luke arm drags Eric over. Luke just stands and smiles a shit-eating grin. They lock up again he again takes him over with an arm drag. Luke looks to the crowd and shrugs. Eric nods They go to tie up again but Eric instead slaps Luke, then kicks him in the gut and sends him flying over the top rope as the fans cheer.

Luke is stunned and Eric is outside taking the fight to him. Sending him into the railing. Luke tries to escape by running into the ring. Eric chases him in but Luke jumps out the other side. When Eric looks to follow he is caught with a dropkick. Luke slams Embry to the arena floor then climbs back in. Eric gets back in at the count of 7. Robinson continues the assault on Eric. Pringle is slapping the mat trying to get Embry to get back in the match. Luke goes for a vertical Suplex but it's blocked. Then it's Embry who executes the maneuver instead. Eric goes to the 2nd rope and hits a fist drop. He covers 1.. 2.. NO! Embry pulls Luke up and and hits a butterfly suplex into a pin. 1.. 2.. NOOO! Luke kicks out again. Embry once again pulls him up then sets him up in the corner for a Superr-Plex but Robinson fights back and sends Eric crashing to the mat. He stands and waits...Missile Dropkick! Luke covers 1.. 2.. NO! Luke sets up Embry for a Tornado DDT. Pringle jumps up on the apron screaming at the referee. As the ref tries to get Percy down Eric counters he Tornado DDt into a roll-up. But the ref is busy with Pringle. Embry gets up and races over to them he starts shouting at Pringle. Luke comes from behind and goes for a roll-up Eric and Percy heads collide and Luke gets him in the reverse Sunset flip. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Luke Robinson

(After the match Embry looks very upset with Percy. As they leave the ring they pass the announce booth and X-Pac is mocking Eric. X-Pac spits water at him. Embry tries to jump over the desk. Security steps in quickly and pulls Embry back as X-Pac laughs.)

Adamle: Was that necessary?

Lombardi: You would do well not to antagonize the man who is the top contender for your title champ.

X-Pac: I don't sweat the Prince of Pudginess. He will NEVER beat me for this belt. NEVER!

Adamle: Well up next is our other Semi-Final. Denny Brown goes one on one with Cody Rhodes.

X-Pac: Denny Brown doesn't get much respect but the guy keeps on winning. As for Cody, I kinda like the guy. He reminds me of a young X-Pac minus the skill and movie star looks.

Denny Brown vs Cody Rhodes

(Both men start out slow feeling each other out. On paper brown should win the ground battle. But Cody surprises all with some nice counters. It seems he has answer for almost everything Denny attempts. So Denny rakes his eyes. Denny follows with some European Uppercuts. Then a hip lock takedown transitioned into a short-arm scissors. Brown continues to focus his attack on the left arm of Rhodes. Cody is eventually able to Get to his feet and drive Brown into the corner forcing a break. When they do Cody hits a quick kick to the mid-section of Brown then hooks him and hits a Tornado DDT. He covers for 2.

Cody goes for the Cross Rhodes but Denny hooks the top rope and Rhodes crashes to the mat. Denny goes into a La Magistral Rollup. The ref counts 1.. 2.. NO! Cody kicks out. Cody hits a clothesline on Brown with his left arm which causes him pain as well. Brown dropkicks Cody which sends him into the buckle. Brown charges but Cody gets a boot up into his face. He goes for The Disaster Kick... He nails it! He covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Cody Rhodes

Adamle: The SSW Impact Champion is in the Finals!

Lombardi: Unbelievable these 2 guys gave it all they got.

X-Pac: I have to give credit where it's due. I think I'm really good at this commentary stuff.

Adamle: What about that last match?

X-Pac: Meh. It was Ok I guess.

Adamle; Well up next the HLW debut of a man you know all too well. Jushin "Thunder" Liger. But first we have Santino in the back with the World Tag-Team Champs.

(Camera switches backstage.)

Santino: Gratze, Michael. I am here with the Bill Alphonozo and the Skypers.

(Both Skyscrapers look menacingly at Santino.)

Alphonso: I don't know if you're trying to be funny or you're just plain stupid! If I was you I would leave..

Sid: NOOWW!!!!!!

(Santino runs off leaving the mic with Alphonso.)

Alphonso: Here we go again. Another team stepping up to the slaughter House. Nasty Boys, Power & Glory, Soul Patrol now 2 dumb rednecks, The Briscoes. Not to mention what the Sheepherders are saying?

Spivey; What are they saying???!!!!

(Sid grabs Alphonso by the collar.)

Sid: ANSWER ME!!!!!!

Alphonso: Uh um they have been calling you out. s-sa-Saying they were gonna make you...... bleed.

Spivey; Is that right? Well tonight we got the Briscoes. But sheepfu*kers you two little inbred degenerates. You'll be seeing us soon.

Sid: You can count on that. Instead of counting sheep tonight I'm going to count broken Sheepherder bones. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(camera switches back to the ring.)

Super Calo vs Jushin "Thunder" Liger

(Calo hangs with Liger for the early part of the match but eventually we see Jushin begin to take charge. He hits a series of Palm thrusts to the chest sending Calo back into the buckle. Then one big Palm Strike he calls 'Shotei". He finishes him with a Liger Bomb for the win.

Winner: Jushin Liger

Adamle: Nice debut from the former World Champion, Jushin Liger

Lombardi: If memory serves me, didn't Liger pin you in the IWS Junior tournament, X-Pac?

X-Pac: First of all that wasn't a 1 on 1 match. 2nd, He cheated! 3rd I'm the one sitting here with the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship belt. Show me some respect!

Adamle: Speaking of World titles. Up next we will have a World Tag Team defense. HLW's The Skyscrapers will face the very serious challenge of The Briscoes.

X-Pac: You have to be a little off to want to wrestle these 2 monsters. They are out of control. They don't care at all about the welfare of their opponents.

Adamle: If the Skyscrapers are playing with half a deck, Demboys may be using the other half.

Lombardi: These two teams have a history together. They along with Hall and Nash all feuded for the World Titles in the past.

This should be fun.

The Skyscrapers(c) vs The Briscoe Brothers - UWF World Tag Team Championship

Spivey and Jay start the bout. They lock up, but Spivey easily throws Jay to the mat. He quickly gets up and in the face of Spivey. They two get into a shoving match. Jay ducks under a clothesline, and he hits a Springboard Clothesline to Spivey. Jay hits a Running Dropkick to Spivey. 1…2…No! Jay picks up Spivey, chopping him into the corner. He whips Spivey across the ring into the corner and follows in with a Yakuza Kick. 1…2…No! Jay is going for combo moves to wear down Spivey. Jay throws him into the ropes and goes for a Dropkick. But, Sid grabs a hold of Spivey. Jay gets up charging, but Spivey hits a Big Boot. Jay tries to get up, but Spivey drops an elbow to the back of Jay. He then picks up Jay in the air with a Double Choke then throws him into the corner. Spivey goes for a Foot Choke, breaking before a five-count. He grabs Jay, sending him into the ropes. Jay ducks under Spivey. He goes for a Body Splash, but Spivey grabs him and turns it into a Military Press Slam. Spivey makes the tag to Sid, who hits a running clothesline. As Jay tries to crawl to make the tag, Sid grabs Jay from behind – hitting clubbing shots to the chest of Jay. He goes to grab Jay, but he knocks Sid back with a European Uppercut. He starts fighting back before bouncing off the ropes, but Sid catches him with Boot. After making the tag, Sid grabs Jay – hitting a Sidewalk Slam. Spivey comes in with a Diving Leg Drop. 1…2…No! Mark comes in for the save. Spivey grabs Jay for Sid, but Jay is fighting back with Elbows and Rights. Jay catches Spivey with a Mule Kick. Sid comes in on the tag, hitting Jay from behind with a forearm shot. He sends Jay into the ropes, but Jay springboards off the turnbuckle with a Back Elbow. He rolls over to take in Mark. Mark hits a Karate Chop from the top rope onto Sid. As Sid gets to his feet, Mark sends Sid backwards with chops. He goes for an Irish Whip, but Sid reverses it. Sid goes for a Back Body Drop, but Mark lands on his feet. Mark hits Sid with a Step Up Enzuguiri. 1…2…No! Spivey makes the save.

Mark gets up – hitting both men with Redneck Kung Fu. He then nails a Slingshot Senton onto Sid. 1…2…No! Mark tries to go for a Suplex, but Sid uses his strength to prevent the move. He stops the hold and picks up Mark in a Bear Hug. He gets the move locked in, but Mark is trying to head-butt out of the move. Mark gets free and goes to bounce off the ropes, but Spivey drops down the top rope. Mark instinctively lands on the apron. After hitting Spivey, Mark hits a Springboard Dropkick. 1…2…No! Spivey hits Mark with a boot to the face. Mark is temporarily out of it as Sid goes over for the tag. Spivey graves Mark before he can make the tag and hits a Side Russian Leg Sweep. He picks up Mark, landing clubbing blows. Spivey hits a Gut-wrench Suplex. 1…2…No! Jay makes the save. The referee warns Jay to get out of the ring. As Mark gets up, Spivey hits a Hangman’s Neckbreaker. As Spivey turns around, Jay hits a Superkick on Spivey. Both men are down. Sid gets the tag in and grabs Mark before he can make the tag. He nails Mark with a Back Suplex. Sid signals the end. He picks up Mark for a Powerbomb, but Mark fights free. He counters into a Hurricanrana. Mark makes the tag to Jay, who comes in throwing haymakers on both Sid and Spivey. After repeated Jabs, he sends Sid into the ropes – hitting a Running Shoulder Block. Jay knocks Spivey out of the ring with a Yakuza Kick. As Sid gets up, he is met by a Superkick. 1…2…No! Sid gets his foot on the rope. Jay picks up Sid and starts the double underhook. He goes for the Jay Driller, but he can’t get up Sid. After releasing the hold, Jay chops Sid back before sending him into the ropes. Jay hits a Spinning Wheel Kick. Jay is sizing up Sid, but Spivey grabs his ankle. Sid catches Jay with a Big Boot. Sid scoops up Jay for Snake Eyes, but Jay slides down the back. He goes for a Roll Up. 1…2…No! Spivey breaks the pin, but Mark comes in to counter the attack. Jay goes for the Jay Driller again, but Sid uses his power to push Jay into the corner. As Jay drops to one knee, Sid picks up Jay. Powerbomb! 1…2…3! Sid gets the three-count before Mark can get into the ring. Sid and Spivey celebrate as Mark checks on Jay.

Kim K: Here are your Winners and STILL champions, The Skyscrapers!

(After the match the Scrapers grab Mark and pound him down. They then set-up for a Double Powerbomb but we hear gunshots from over the sound system and from the back race out LAX! The Skyscrapers want to fight but Alphonso is pleading for them to pull back. Finally they do.)

X-Pac: Who are these 2 Jabronis? The janitors?

Adamle: That is LAX and they have their sights set on the Skyscrapers.

Lombardi: Lets not forget to talk about the effort from the Briscoes. They in my opinion have given the champs the stiffest test since they regained the titles.

Adamle: Well its time for our final tournament match. Who will wear the J-Crown?

X-Pac: Not that it matters because I will always be the king. But I will say I think Cody has this.

Lombardi: Luke Robinson may be the hottest junior in the sport right now. I think momentum will carry him thru.

Luke Robinson vs Cody Rhodes

(Cody and Luke are in the ring glaring at one another. The usual cockiness seems gone from Luke. Cody remains as intense as he's been since night 1. The bell rings and the feel each other out. Both men get various takedowns and there are some counters. Neither man has taken any high risks nor has either man sustained any real damage. Cody catches Luke with a Powerslam. He then locks in a body scissors.

Luke after awhile is able to do a kip up to escape the hold then a basement dropkick to Cody's face. Luke hits the rope and nails a running knee drop. He then send Rhodes into the ropes and hits a Flying Back Elbow Smash. We now see that cocky smirk of his as he feels he has things well in hand. Luke goes for a Hangman Neckbreaker but Rhodes counters into a German Suplex for a near fall. Cody then hits a Bulldog on Robinson. Another cover for 2. He goes for the Beautiful Disaster but Luke catches it and executes a Dragon Leg Whip. Then transitions into a single leg crab. Rhodes is flailing away. He can't take the pain. But he reaches the ropes! The ref calls for the break. Luke stomps down on the knee then he pulls him back to the center of the ring. He goes for a Figure Four Leglock. But Rhodes hooks him into a small package! 1.. 2.. NO!!

Both men look at referee to make sure as it was very close to 3! Cody rolls out the ring trying to buy some time but He doesn't see Luke charge at him and does a Suicide dive out to the floor. Both men are down. Because this is the final the referee is not even counting. He knows this must end in the ring. Both men are exhausted. Cody is trying to shake feeling back into his leg. Luke gets himself up and rolls back in. Cody rolls in near the corner. Luke is stalking him. Robinson goes for  legdive but Rhodes uses the ropes to hop over and come down on Luke with a double knee drop. Cody rolls away then stands the leg is still hurting but seems to be better than earlier. Cody grabs Luke and rams him face first into the buckle. Then nails a Russian Leg Sweep. He covers 1.. 2.. No. Rhodes is getting frustrated. He goes for a Cross Rhodes but but Luke is able to dropdown and hook him into a Sunset Roll-up. 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!! The fans are chanting "J-Crown rules!" Luke Nails Cody with a Super Kick then goes up top. But he is slow getting there and Rhodes recovers and meets him there. They are battling on the ropes trading punches. Cody has Luke Rocked and goes for a Super-Plex. But in mid air Luke is able to shift his weight and comes crashing down on top of Rhodes! The referee counts 1.. 2.. 3! )

Winner: "Cool Hand" Luke Robinson

HLW Presents J-Crown 2012 - Night 2 (5/17/12) 761981241_H573n-S

Adamle: That's it! We have a winner! Luke Robinson is the J-Crown Champion 2012.

Lombardi: Epic match! A star was born here tonight.

X-Pac: A star is born? That may be over stating the facts but yes Luke Robinson has put himself on the map. Of course the bad news is now at some point he will get punked out by yours truly.  

(HLW GM Jack Tunney and an Executive from Vitamin Water are on hand to hand Luke his check for $250,000.Despite being a brash, cocky individual the fans give Luke a well deserved ovation.)

Robinson: Thank you, My Tunney and Vitamin Water. I have so many emotions right now. But the biggest is that I'm really happy.......to be getting the hell out of this dump and back to WLW. This place stinks. Luke grabs his check and trophy and leaves to a chorus of boos.

X-Pac: well played Luke, well played.

Adamle: Well thats our show. It was a great time for me, Steve.

Lombardi: Absolutely Mike. This is what the Junior Heavyweight Division is all about. I can wait for next years.

X-Pac: Next years??/ Ughh Look don't call me for that one. If I have to spend another night with you two buffoons I'll stick my head in an oven.

Adamle: Well folks that's all. See you next time when we return with a new episode of HLW TV. Until then, take care!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW Presents J-Crown 2012 - Night 2 (5/17/12)
Page 1 of 1