FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12) Empty
PostSubject: HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12)   HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:24 pm

HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12) Hlwpresentshell-idaycheer2012

(Show opens with a video of past Hell-iday Cheer Shows to the song I'm Coming Home.)

Match 1: Homicide vs Kenny King vs Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Prince Devitt - Fatal 4 way

(Very fun, action packed Cruiserweight Match. Tanahashi catches King with a Flying Necktie. Homicide is battering Devitt in the corner with punches. Homicide whips Devitt to the opposite buckle but he runs up the ropes and springboards into a Cross body Block. 1.. 2..

No Tanahashi breaks that up. He and Homicide execute a Double Suplex on Devitt. King hits a springboard dropkick to both men. KIng lifts up Homicide and delivers a T-Bone Suplex. Devitt comes over and hoists King onto his shoulders and does an impressive airplane spin. Which gets a few applause from the crowd. When he drops him to the mat, Tanahashi comes from behind and hits a bely to Back suplex with a Bridge. 1.. 2.. NO!

Meanwhile Homicide crawled over and covered King. 1.. 2.. NO! Devitt is up he goes for a clothesline on Tana but he ducks and Devitt runs right into a Gringo cutter by Homicide. King spears Homicide as Tana does a running Senton and covers Devitt. 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!

Fans are chanting "This is Hood!" Kenny nails Homicide with the Coronation. Tanahashi hits King with a Swinging DDT. But Devitt is up and nails his Finisher, Bloody Sunday (Lifting single underhook DDT). 1.. 2.. 3!)

HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12) Prince_Devitt_Bloody_Sunday

Winner: Prince Devitt

Match 2: Mercedes Martinez vs Naomi vs Cameron - HLW Ladies Championship

(The bell rings and Cameron and Naomi charge each other like wildcats. Mercedes is a bit surprised and backs away to the corner as the 2 former friends try to tear each other apart. Naomi & Cameron are just trading forearms with neither woman gving an inch.Cameron goes for a Spin kick but Naomi catches her leg and hits a Dragon Screw Leg Whip. Just then Mercedes sneaks up and rolls up Naomi in a Reverse Sunset. 1.. 2.. Cameron kicks Mercedes square in the face to break it up. Now both women start kicking away at the champ. Naomi pulls her up and they hit a Double Suplex. Cameron shoves Naomi away and sends Mercedes into the ropes and hits a lariat. Naomi grabs Martinez sends her into the ropes and nails a Leg Lariat. She covers but Cameron pulls her off and snaps her over by the hair.

Cameron lands a kick to the small of Naomi's back. she pull her up so she can slam her back down. Cameron goes to the 2nd rope and hits a Legdrop. She covers for a near fall. Cameron rains down a few hard punches then goes back up the ropes. This time she comes of the top with a Legdrop.

She Misses!! Naomi is weary but hits the ropes...BOOTY CALL on Cameron! But before she can cover Mercedes hooks her..Pescadora Buster! She covers as Justin King counts 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner & STILL Champion: Mercedes Martinez

"OOH AH AH AH"

(Down With the Sickness by Disturbed plays and out come the Uprising.)

Orndorff: Well well well. Did all of you see the Year End Award Show? Pretty good stuff huh? I'm sure you all saw how I put an end to that clown Santino. You see.. he like everyone else who has stepped in that ring with me, has fallen. I am the longest current champion in the UWF. I am unstoppable. In fact I know for a fact Santino isn't even here tonight to face me. Its now time to focus on someone else. The so-called Wrestler of the Year...

(What's my name starts to play as the fans leap to their feet. Out walks the Owner of HLW Snoop Dogg!)

HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12) Snoop_Dogg

Candido: Well look who's here? The missing in Action owner. Look Doggie, in case you haven't realized yet? The Uprising run this show...

Snoop: SHUT UP CANDIDO! It's been you for so long. The constant thorn in the side of HLW. Since the early days you have been a menace. The attack on the FBI on the night of their World title shot. The kidnapping of Frankie. Costing Los Maximos the World Tag titles. Injuring Junkyard Dog. But that's not all here are some thigs maybe some of the fans don't know. You were the one who brought R.Peters and Donald Trump together to try to steal my company. You are the one who got the network to threaten cancelling our TV show. Which led to Mike Adamle & Kristal quitting and Funaki being fired. It was you who twistd the minds of the Kings of Wrestling to join your cause. It was ALWAYS you! I'm done son. Tonight the Hood strikes back! Chris Hero you now have a match tonight aganst Brayden Walker. And you Orndorff...Yes Santino is injured thanks to you but you WILL defend that belt tonight!

Orndorff: Against who? There's no one left! Hernandez? In case you forgot no member of LAX can ever challenge me for this belt. Yuji isn't here. There's no one left.

Snoop: I'll find someone. Even if I have to get in here myself!

Orndorff: You??? Hahahaha! I'll look forward to it!

Snoop: Keep laughing. Hero stay where you are your match is now.

Match 3: Chris Hero vs Brayden Walker

(Brayden is fired up and is bringing the fight to Hero. He rams him head first nto the buckle then delivers a Bulldog. He goes for a Sharpshooter but Hero grabs the rope for a break. Hero gains control and almost win it with a coop Powerslam. Hero works a Reverse Chinlock for a while. Walker elbows free he cathes Chris with a Flying Lariat. He signals for the Walkabout. But Hero escapes and hits his Discus Elbow Smash. He covers for the win.)

Winner: Chris Hero

Match 4: Claudio Castagnoli vs "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka

(Jimmy is suckered before the bell and Claudio is all over him. He hits sme intense European Uppercuts which have Jimmy almost out. He goes for a suplex but Jimmy blocks it and hits one of his own. Claudio rises to get chopped across his chest then a jumping headbutt.

Snuka is firing closed fists to CC's head. Chris Hero has come out and is slapping the mat trying to hype his partner. Snuka sees this and looks down at Hero and kicks at him. This gives Claudio a moment he needed and he pokes the eyes of the Superfly. He delivers a Backdrop Suplex. He then pulls Jimmy up to his shoulders and Does the UFO(No hands Airplan Spin). With actually receives a lot of applause from the crowd. CC covers as Charles Robinson counts. 1.. 2.. No! Claudio is looking for the Neutralizer but Jimmy lifts up dropping him on his back. Claudio charges buy Suka leafrogs him then hits a Dropkick. Then Scoops him up and slams hm. He climbs the ropes but Hero Jumps on the apron. Jimmy Kicks him back to the floor. Then Leaps towards Castagnoli. SWISS DEATH!!! Jimmy is out! CC gets the 3 count.)

Winner: Claudio Castagnoli

(Hero enters the ring as The Kings of Wrestling stand triumphant.)

HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12) 35

Match 5: Alberto Del Rio vs El Generico

(These 2 waste no time and start going at it from the bell. Punches and kicks galore. An enzuguiri by ADR gives him the advantage an he starts to work the shoulder of El Generico. After a few minutes of this we start hearing the Ole' chants again and Generico starts fighting back.  He has Alberto on the ropes. He sends him into the corner and then nails him with the Ole' Kick. He hoists ADR to the top buckle and calls for the BRAINBUSTAHHH. but here comes Ricardo into the ring pulling Generico down. Generico whips Ricardo into the corner and nails him with a Ole' Kick. However the match has been declared a Disqualification.)

Winner by DQ: El Generico

INTERMISSION: (Footage taped for the DVD.)

Tunney: What are you going to do?

Snoop: I don't know, Jack! I put in calls to a few dudes but no one can make it here in time. I aint letting dat fool walk out of here without defending that belt. guess the Dogg gotta step up.

Tunney: You're crazy Snoop.

Snoop: No, I'm pissed, Jack!

Match 6: Austin Aries vs Richie Steamboat - HLW Cruiserweight Title

(From the start Aries looks distracted. He keeps looking around like he's expecting an attack. This is helping Richie in gaining momentum in the match. He gets a couple of near falls. Aries rolls out the ring and looks under the ring then removes a cameraman's at. Its obvious now he is expecting a sneak attack by Eric Embry. Meanwhile Richie has had enough and nails the champ with a Baseball Slide.  He goes out and rams Aries' head into the mat then rolls him back in. He doe a Slingshot Splash. 1.. 2.. NO! Aries kicks out. Richie now steps back looking for the Superkick. But Aries evades it. Kick by A Double. He goes for Brainbuster but Richie floats over...SUPERKICK!! He covers 1.. 2..

NOO!!! Aries barely kicks out. Richie goes for another but Aries rolls out the ring. Steamboat goes for a Plancha but Aries moves away. Richie is down Aries lifts him up...Brainbuster on the floor! Aries rolls in the limp body of Steamboat into the ring and covers him. There's no way Richie is beating the count. Austin retains.)

Winner and STILL Cruiserweight Champion: Austin Aries

Match 7: Chris Canido vs Konnan - Street Fight

HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12) Konnan2

(Both men come in wearing street clothes and this is a FIGHT! Konnan does a Double Leg Takedown and starts pounding away at the leader of The Uprising. Chris is able to push him off and lands some punches himself.  These 2 men continue to batter each other. The action has spilled into the crowd. Konnan uses a fan's chair to bust Candido open. Chris throws another fan's beer in the eyes of K-Dawg.

They battle their way back to the ring. Konnan gets Chris in the Tequia Sunrise. Here come the Kings of Wrestling. Konan releases the hold and tries to fight them off. But here comes Hernandez. He hits a Spinebuster on Hero. He clotheslines Claudio over the top. Then hits the Super-Mex Dive onto him as the crowd cheers Konnan now looks to finish Candido but he delivers a low blow! He rolls him up with a handful of pants. 1.. 2..

NO! Konnan kicks out!out from his pocket Candido pulls out a pair of Brass Knux. he puts them on and takes a swing at Konnan who ducks the Punch and goes for a back Suplex. s he's up Chris connects with the knux to the face of Konnan. He falls on top of him as Joey Marella makes the 3 count.)

Winner: Chris Candido

Match 8: MVP, Mark Henry & New Jack vs Ron Killings, Sweet Brown Sugar & Kofi Kingston

(The battle to see who will be the new Negro League is underway. A lot of bad blood here and it shows. Referee Justin King has decided to be very lenient in the rules though. Lots of double teaming but the action stays in the ring. MVP hits SBS with Running Boot and tags in New Jack who just starts kicking him in the ribs. He works him a little more and in comes Mark Henry who Slashes SBS. Kofi comes in and makes the save.

HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12) Longplaya

Teddy Long has made is way down the ramp and is watching the action. SBS manages to Nail an Enzuguiri on Henry and tags in Killings who goes to work with a series of rights followed by a Split and Twist Punch zSending Mark back into hi corner. MVP tags in as the fans get excited. They start trading rights but its The Truth who is getting the better of it. He has MVP staggered and hits the ropes and hits a Twirling Leg Lariat. He covers for 2. Tag into Kofi who comes off the top rope with a chop. Then the Boom Drop. He covers but its broken up by New Jack. Kofi lands some kicks to the calf of MVP. MVP Hits an Overhead Belly to Belly. Then Hits the Balli' Elbow for a 2 count. Soon after all 6 men wind up in the ring and Referee King takes an inavertant elbow by Mark Henry and is down. Killings and Kofi send Henry over the top rope. SBS Dropkicks MVP then turns and is hit in the ribs by a lead pipe that New Jack had hidden. Teddy Long has seen enough. He runs into the ring as SBS is down He snatches the pipe away from NJ. KIllings hits the Leaping STO on him as Kofi dives onto Henry on the floor. Long tells Ron to cover New Jack. He does and Long cracks him behind the head with the pipe! He shakes the ref to wake up as MVP lifts up Ron and hits the Playmaker. King counts 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners and the New Negro League: MVP, Mark Henry & New Jack

(SBS and Kofi are checking on Killings as Long is with the winners and laughing. Cameron comes out to join them.)

(More footage for DVD.)

(The Uprising are all sitting together in their dressing room. With Orndorff lacing up his boots.)

Candido: This is how he is going to get at the Uprising? We're 3-0!

Hero: Hahaha and now Paul gets to drop his dumb ass on his peanut head!

Orndorff: I can't believe he is going to face me himself. I almost want to leave.

Castagnoli: Naw man. You got a chance to do something we can't. Take out the owner once and for all.

Orndorff: well you guys stay close. I don't trust him.

Candido: Don't worry we got your back. Then we goin to party!

Match 9: Los Banditos vs The Skyscrapers w/Bill Alphonso - UWF World Tag Team Championship

(These 2 teams are no strangers to each other. Los Banditos are back on their stick and move strategy. Using their brains to outwit and frustrate the former champs. Occasionally The Scrapers will hit a big move but the champs make sure to stay out of the corner and keep the challengers off balance. Sid grabs Chavo for a Chokeslam but Hector makes the save. Then a Double Dropkick sends him into the buckle. Chavo climbs the ropes and starts raining down punches but Sid lifts him up and Powerbombs him to the mat! 1.. 2..

NOOO! Chavo gets his shoulder up! Tag into Dan Spivey who hits a Sledgehammer to the back. He tosses him to the corner and charges but right into a boot. Then Chavo hits a Missile Dropkick. Tag into Hector Who comes off with a Senton Splash. 1.. 2.. NO! Sid breaks it up! All 4 men are now in the ring. But wait Two me from the crowd jump the railing and run into the ring....

HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12) LOD-2

It's the Road Warriors!! They Immediately Double clothesline Spivey over the top. Hawk Press Slams Chavo! Animal & Hawk then hit a Double Flying Shoulder Block to Vicious. The fans are going crazy chanting "L.O.D.". They look around and Hector is trying to crawl away Animal grabs him as Hawk climbs the ropes....DOOMSDAY DEVICE ON HECTOR!! The Warriors stand tall with a scene of destruction in their wake.)

Match declared a Double DQ. Los Banditos Still Champions

(Out comes the HLW Heavyweight Champion, "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff to the ring. Then to the stage comes Eminem to an amazing ovation. He starts Singing 'Not Afraid' and out comes Snoop Dogg.)

HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12) Snoop-Dogg-psd5639

(The Song ends and Snoop has a mic.)

Snoop: I was ready to enter that ring Orndorff because I'm not afraid! But 10 Minutes ago I got a call and well it seems someone was in town for the Holidays.

(The first 58 seconds of the following video plays.)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/89NcOHdV6CI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then from out the curtain comes......
HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12) JYD

Paul Orndorff vs Junkyard Dog - HLW Heavyweight Championship

(Orndorff is going crazy saying no way to the referee as the fans are in bedlam. A deafening "JYD" chant is ringing throughout the Barclays Center. JYD gets to te rng he removes his chain. Orndorff gives the belt to the referee. but before he can remove his robe the bell rings and the Dog attacks. he is laying i those big soupbone rights to the head of the champ. JYD pulls Paul's robe over his head and delivers a big headbutt sending him out the ring! JYD is playing to the crowd now. Orndorff gets his robe off and grabs his belt and tarts to leave. But Snoop blocks his way. He shoves Snoop away but JYD has gone out after him and drags him back to the ring. Snoop now has a hold of the belt. The Dog does a scoop Slam then drops a knee and covers 1.. 2..

NO! Paul kicks out. But now JYD is giving him his All fours headbutts. Its been all Junkyard Dog so far. Out comes the Kings of Wrestling heading to he ring quickly. Hero grabs the ogs foot while Claudio distracted Referee Robinson. This gives Paul the chance to level JYD from behind. Now Orndorff is stomping away at the Dog. Snoop is motioning to the back. LAX emerge and come right down and start beating down the KOW. They wind up pounding them up the ramp and to the back.

In the ring Orndorff remains in control. He hits a Hanging vertical Suplex on JYD. Then a Fist drop from the 2nd rope. Which hurts Paul's own and a bit. Paul locks on a sleeperhold as the Dog looks beaten. The fans are trying to help the Dog they are stomping in unison. The ref looks like he's about to call for the bell when the Dog starts to shake his leg. Then his arm. Now he is got some life he lifts Paul onto his back and rives backwards into the corner breaking the hold. The fans are on their feet now. JYD scops him up for the Big Thump but Paul wriggles free and hits a Short-Arm Clothesline. Chris Candido has shown up ringsde now. Orndorff makes a cover and gets 2. We see Sweet Brown Sugar now sneaking his way towards the ring. Staying out of sight as best as he can. In the ring Orndorff hits a Gutwrench Suplex. but JYD kicks out again. Candido goes over and snatches the belt away from Snoop. Then climbs on to the apron. Snoop grabs him and is trying to pull him down. In the ring JYD nails Paul with a headbutt but the ref is busy with Candido and Snoop and doesn't see the cover. SBS has now grabbed a Chair from under the ring. JYD stops the cover and starts to get Candido off the apron. From behind Orndorff hits a low Blow.  He rolls him up as Robinson counts. 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!!! JYD kicks out! Candido now kicks Snoop to the floor. And charges the ring swinging the belt at JYD bt he misses and JYD drops him with a big right hand. Charles Robinson is trying to roll Candido out the ring. Orndorff hits JYD with the belt in the back. SBS slides in the ring with the Chair. Looks at the Dog. And wallops Orndorff! He tosses the chair away and jumps out the ring. JYD scoops up the half unconscious Orndorff...BIG THUMP!!!! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner and NEEEEWWWWWWW HLW Heavyweight Champion: Junkyard Dog

HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12) 3_zps89929f71

(It is a celebration in Brooklyn. Wrestlers from out the back have entered the ring to celebrate. Snoop presents JYD with the title belt. As Another one Bites The Dust by Queen is Playing. Sweet Brown Sugar enters the ring he and JYD come face to face. The former friends turned hated enemies pause. Then Hug in the center of the ring as the fans rejoice. You can see some Children crying tears of joy. Then Kim informs the crowd we have 15 seconds to the New Year the crowd counts down to Midnight.

HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12) Happy-new-year-fireworks1
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW Presents Hell-iday Cheer 2012 (12/31/12)
Page 1 of 1